Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:44:10 PM

I believe after these sell walls the Qora community get rid of the rot fishes in the community and from there we can really grow stronger in price Smiley And Qora still has the 120 BTC and wants to invest some of that in this  coin
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:01:18 PM

meeting on chat today?  Smiley
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

Information for those people that are not following the chat:

http://qora.co.in/chat/logs/2014/10/27.html

[22:14:50] <Qora> Anyone that wants to talk about things can always do it here or by pm.
[22:15:33] <Qora> More information will be given when it is available. There are still a lot things that will happen this year.

Most people like to communicate here on BTT.  After all, this is where Qora fundraising took place and where the community was built.  He needs to have more of a presence here and posts more updates, such as how close are we to Open Source. 
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

[22:14:50] <Qora> Anyone that wants to talk about things can always do it here or by pm.
[22:15:33] <Qora> More information will be given when it is available. There are still a lot things that will happen this year.

Most people like to communicate here on BTT.  After all, this is where Qora fundraising took place and where the community was built.  He needs to have more of a presence here and posts more updates, such as how close are we to Open Source. 

BTT is good, but a good coin builds its own forum and communicative ways (e.g. chat). The dev is active everywhere, while doing the whole work. If you want to reach him try a PM here or in the chat.

Open Source will happen, check what the dev has already said (there are some things that need to be done before going OS).

I believe after these sell walls the Qora community get rid of the rot fishes in the community and from there we can really grow stronger in price Smiley And Qora still has the 120 BTC and wants to invest some of that in this  coin

Yes, whoever wants to get out or feels dissatisfied (though I can't see any reason) can do it now. These sell walls won't stay for long anyway..

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:21:27 PM

Often the simplest answer is the right one.  What is going on with Qora and all these dumps and sells?!  Blatant price manipulation?

After seeing this trend for so long, I doubt it.  My hunch is that someone smart bought into Qora as a stake holder, possibly using multiple BTC source addresses.  This individual (or individuals) have simply been cashing out.

Most of us feel that Qora is way under priced but I think some whale is happy with his/her 10x+ profits.  However, instead of dumping the order book, they are making small stake sales each day (5-7m) and when the pressure increases, or is expected to increase, they pad the sell book.  This is the smartest way to take profits.

There has been to much downward pressure, IMHO, for any intelligent person to hold down the book.  I don't see how they could quickly cover their costs.  Also, this type of behavior is often short-term manipulation and small dumps have been going on for a long time.

I really think what we are seeing is distribution at work.  This feels bad if you want to see Qora rise in the short to mid term, but this is good news for distribution.  This whales source will run dry eventually. It will happen sooner, rather than later, if/when people start paying attention to Qora.

And on that note, having CfB post comments on our threads is good news.  I doubt he'll ever support Qora but I think he's an honest guy who primarily cares about the tech over any form of coin-fanboyism.  His presence means people are starting to turn heads.  If this really is a worthwhile coin, we want that.  Including the skeptics.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
zanzibar

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

Often the simplest answer is the right one.  What is going on with Qora and all these dumps and sells?!  Blatant price manipulation?

After seeing this trend for so long, I doubt it.  My hunch is that someone smart bought into Qora as a stake holder, possibly using multiple BTC source addresses.  This individual (or individuals) have simply been cashing out.

Most of us feel that Qora is way under priced but I think some whale is happy with his/her 10x+ profits.  However, instead of dumping the order book, they are making small stake sales each day (5-7m) and when the pressure increases, or is expected to increase, they pad the sell book.  This is the smartest way to take profits.

There has been to much downward pressure, IMHO, for any intelligent person to hold down the book.  I don't see how they could quickly cover their costs.  Also, this type of behavior is often short-term manipulation and small dumps have been going on for a long time.

I really think what we are seeing is distribution at work.  This feels bad if you want to see Qora rise in the short to mid term, but this is good news for distribution.  This whales source will run dry eventually. It will happen sooner, rather than later, if/when people start paying attention to Qora.

And on that note, having CfB post comments on our threads is good news.  I doubt he'll ever support Qora but I think he's an honest guy who primarily cares about the tech over any form of coin-fanboyism.  His presence means people are starting to turn heads.  If this really is a worthwhile coin, we want that.  Including the skeptics.

+1, the one voice of reason here.
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:27:29 AM

BTT is good, but a good coin builds its own forum and communicative ways (e.g. chat). The dev is active everywhere, while doing the whole work. If you want to reach him try a PM here or in the chat.

Open Source will happen, check what the dev has already said (there are some things that need to be done before going OS).

Yes, whoever wants to get out or feels dissatisfied (though I can't see any reason) can do it now. These sell walls won't stay for long anyway..

I must say that if you have your own means of communication as a coin it is a good thing.

But This forum brings most enthousiasts together and a dedicated forums does not.

But I do like to see a Forum only for Qora when we have  a bigger community instead of the same guys always posting here  Wink

Otherwise we have an ghosttown forum which gives a bad signal to other people.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

what's the hell sell order?
who want to out can contact renat0  Grin
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:14:30 PM

who want to out can contact renat0  Grin

Read my last post.  Also, such a person might not even be paying attention to this thread if they are happy the state of the current orderbook and their profit margins.

That's my guess, anyway.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

who want to out can contact renat0  Grin
He's not replying.  I think he's just trying to spread optimism so he can cash out.  Rumor has it whales (renat0, dzarmush, agran, rabbiter etc) and Qora are dumping.  Insider information?
I don't wanna point fingers, just posting what I heard and got to know by analysing the blockchain.  Look at that huge sell wall on bter! You take your own conclusions.

He doesn't reply anybody either.

I'm selling qora for 12 satoshi! We may use escrow!
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:19:59 PM

I just found this library for nodejs: https://github.com/soliury/qoraMonitor

Can anyone confirm that this actually is for Qora coin?

visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

who want to out can contact renat0  Grin
He's not replying.  I think he's just trying to spread optimism so he can cash out.  Rumor has it whales (renat0, dzarmush, agran, rabbiter etc) and Qora are dumping.  Insider information?
I don't wanna point fingers, just posting what I heard and got to know by analysing the blockchain.  Look at that huge sell wall on bter! You take your own conclusions.

He doesn't reply anybody either.

I'm selling qora for 12 satoshi! We may use escrow!

post your analysis of block chain?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:39:47 PM

Now I have struggled with this coin as a developer for 2-3 days.. so this is my "final solution" to post in this thread.
This coin has the worst documentation for developers I have encounter in a long time. I hope they will release a better one when they have released the Source code.

I'm struggling with the HTTP api requests atm.. it seems that I can't execute POST commands and only GET commands through the HTTP requests.
Ex.
$transactions = file_get_contents("http://localhost:9085/transactions");

But I can't "post" transactions like this:
$payment = file_get_contents("http://localhost:9085/payment/" . $json_array);

Since all "POST" commands results in a "Method not allowed".

Anyone got any idea how to go around this?

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

contact qora himself.

wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:49:51 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 07:06:33 PM by wizzardTim

Shocked Shocked sell walls growing! Why selling?

Maybe some people want the price to remain low..for their own purposes.

wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:39:14 PM

I have some information that will change many things. Unfortunately I still hold some qora and in order to reveal them I need to get rid of qora quickly. I have over 45m qora and if someone buys them for 12 satoshi each I'll afterwards publicly reveal some (very bad) information. This shouldn't be something new if you read my last post, but I found out more things on top of them.

Disclaimer: This whole thing will blow up this year. So here's a big "I told you so" for you to remember and don't say nobody warned you!
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:49:14 PM

I have some information that will change many things. Unfortunately I still hold some qora and in order to reveal them I need to get rid of qora quickly. I have over 45m qora and if someone buys them for 12 satoshi each I'll afterwards publicly reveal some (very bad) information. This shouldn't be something new if you read my last post, but I found out more things on top of them.

Disclaimer: This whole thing will blow up this year. So here's a big "I told you so" for you to remember and don't say nobody warned you!

I know, I know I said I was leaving but I had to post. You guys I got this PM from your scumbag Renat0

I'm sorry for sending two unrequested private messages. I can assure this will not happen again. I just wanted to fix my offer which I had previously made a mistake.

This is the correct information and offer:
Buying Qora for 12 satoshi each / Selling Nxt for 6600 satoshi each / Exchanging my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 550 qora / Send me a private message if you're interested in any of these deals

Thank you for your time, and once again I assure you will not receive any unrequested private message from me again.

I had to point this out cause I have long said he is the guy doing all the FUD on here, only an idiot would not recognise it.

wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

This shouldn't be something new if you read my last post, but I found out more things on top of them.

thnx for pointing us to your previous post...  I'm not sure how but for some reason I missed it...   Undecided

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Cheesy

Edit: some people just wanna get cheap qora or
         Some nxt people are afraid of qoras success
           Or some wanna quick btc to get some cash?

Which one is true?

agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:22:19 PM

Now I have struggled with this coin as a developer for 2-3 days.. so this is my "final solution" to post in this thread.
This coin has the worst documentation for developers I have encounter in a long time. I hope they will release a better one when they have released the Source code.

I'm struggling with the HTTP api requests atm.. it seems that I can't execute POST commands and only GET commands through the HTTP requests.
Ex.
$transactions = file_get_contents("http://localhost:9085/transactions");

But I can't "post" transactions like this:
$payment = file_get_contents("http://localhost:9085/payment/" . $json_array);

Since all "POST" commands results in a "Method not allowed".

Anyone got any idea how to go around this?

Code:
function httpRequest($host, $port, $method, $path, $params, $jsonparams) {

$paramStr = "";

if($jsonparams == 1)
  {
    $paramStr = json_encode($params);
  }
  else
  {
    $paramStr = $params;
  }

if (empty($method)) {
    $method = 'GET';
  }
  $method = strtoupper($method);
  if (empty($port)) {
    $port = 80;
  }

$sock = fsockopen($host, $port, $errno, $errstr, 5);
  if($sock)
  {
  fputs($sock, "$method $path HTTP/1.1\r\n");
  fputs($sock, "Host: $host\r\n");
  fputs($sock, "Content-type: " .
   "application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n");
  if ($method == "POST") {
fputs($sock, "Content-length: " .
strlen($paramStr) . "\r\n");
  }
  fputs($sock, "Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
  if ($method == "POST") {
fputs($sock, $paramStr);
  }

$result = "";
  while (!feof($sock)) {
$result .= fgets($sock,1024);
  }

$result2 = strstr($result, "\r\n\r\n");

fclose($sock);
  $result3 = json_decode($result2 , true);

return $result3;
  }
  else
  {
    return 'down';
  }
}

$buf = httpRequest("127.0.0.1",
    9085, "GET", "/addresses/validate/".$addr, ''); 

9085, "POST", "/wallet/unlock", 'sfdPASSfds3', 0);   

9085, "POST", "/payment", array('amount' => $amount, 'fee' => '1.0', 'sender' => 'QXbn5VKQLUCbpHbmaQKRRpouTGXLtyWTut', 'recipient' => $addr), 1); 

Try it.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
zanzibar

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:35:59 PM

So you are offering to sell your Qora to reveal a secret that will destroy Qora?  Good call!
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: