Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:36:40 PM

did someone say sock puppet? ? ? ?  Cheesy

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinforMoney

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

Why do you think that our website is a coin?And how can it be a scam if we didn't had any sale yet?
Regards
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:37:09 PM

Personally, I see Blackcoin as a fucking instamined gimmicky sponger!

Missed the train and now angry?

so if there is going to be an "election" about this, who gets to vote? Just people who have moldy shitcoins from 8 months ago they want to revive?

seems so. Their shit isn't getting the attention they want anymore, so they want to eliminate the competition

That's the way I see it as well. It's not about preventing other people from getting "scammed".

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

Free trade does not entitle one to conduct criminal activities. Learn the difference between free trade and criminal 'trade'.

True. And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.

all the op has suggested and recommended is to use the right to free speech which im pretty sure is protected in every continent
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:39:01 PM

no Op is hiding his intention under the right of free speech

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:40:31 PM

the idiots actually think that financial laws apply to peer 2 peer cryptocurrencies.

AS IF!!!!

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:40:41 PM

muddafudda

Why Coins older than 8 months, is your mental age?  Cheesy
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

want to help. i mentioned before. create a checklist for coin launches.

look at the giveaways being banned. it stoped half of the cluster of the pointless threads. Also this section of the forum is most viewed. so i doubt the forum want to loose this market

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:41:44 PM

muddafudda

that's how long its been since he could compete in the scam coin business.

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:43:12 PM

no and ill say it again. use the right to free speech to end the scamcoins and shitcoins. i also said they need to be terminated, i also need to take a shit. is that a crime?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:43:34 PM

muddafudda

+1
extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:43:46 PM

@OP --All kiddinz asside, here's a good starting point for your list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370807.0;topicseen

extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:44:51 PM

muddafudda

+1

lol, you're an idiot.

woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:45:25 PM

no and ill say it again. use the right to free speech to end the scamcoins and shitcoins. i also said they need to be terminated, i also need to take a shit. is that a crime?

No but you're a fucking idiot and need to gtfo. No place for your bs. You'll be doing more harm than good if you pull anything off. You'll make people lose millions of dollars if anythng happens. So fuck off.
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:45:51 PM

1) Just kill all new launching shit coins to promote innovation and stop scammers!

Once successful make a thread and users vote what to kill (starting with the newest and work backwards) all current shitcoins.

2) No one person should have all the power. Some people have extreme agendas sadly (thanks ego).

3) Kill all newly launching shitcoins!!!

poop
extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

i'll start Nah-Nah-Na-Boo-Boo-U-cant-catch-Me-Coin just for the lulz

teomcmurphy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

this whole thread has the stink of a bunch of sore losers who got their arseholes shredded apart by AUR and MZC and now need to shit in everybody elses kool-aid. just take the loss and move on, you'll never make money trading with this attitude. or is your money gone?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

Hello everyone as you all can see I'm fairly new to the community. I believe there's a wonderful future ahead for some coins and am excited to be a part of it. I love the idea that for my business I will no longer have to pay fees for taking credit cards. I agree there are some scam coins as I was told by a relative to invest in a coin called Panda. I lost a few thousand dollars but fortunately I believe I learned a hard lesson. I now try to only invest in coins that seem to have direction. That being said I should hope I don't lose my hard earn money again by the whims of a small group of people. Please at least give me a heads up that you are going to destroy a coin although I still don't understand how that works. So that I can pull my hard earned investment out.

Thanks
I'd like to see serious replies to this!

What we are trying to do itt is to prevent PEOPLE from having financial loss in the first place, is it not?
I'm sorry to say, but I'm not going to leave this pledge without answer, so I will quote myself and bump this.

I DO EXPECT a reply from who's promoting this initiative. How are we going to stop "shitcoins" without creating financial loss to PEOPLE?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

muddafudda

+1

lol, you're an idiot.

What? That's my opinion on why he's doing what he's doing
extortion

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

this whole thread has the stink of a bunch of sore losers who got their arseholes shredded apart by AUR and MZC and now need to shit in everybody elses kool-aid. just take the loss and move on, you'll never make money trading with this attitude. or is your money gone?

only morons buy AUR. you're hilarious!

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

seems a lot of very new accounts in here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: