Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
MadCowCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:08:44 AM

I thought that is better, but seems that nothing changes, you have no escrow this is no good, you have escrow this is no good. hahahahah. This is stupid i am of from here, you just continue your fantasy revolution Wink

There is no escrow listed in your thread. There are only 2 fake transactions, you prolly sent it to yourself.
Reason I'm asking you why you decided to find an escrow is because you were sooo determined to make an IPO without an escrow.

You should be flagged because of your blatant scam. Shilling is not enough anymore.
BTW, did you try to scam in this thread as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522956.0

Kiss

Yo madcow?
Where's your escrow you greedy little cunt!
Forgot to mention i own every IPO coin posted on this forum, hahahaha, you are so lame

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadCowCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:11:22 AM

I don't do escrow. That doesn't answer my question though.
A guy offered his services in your thread but you still insist on people sending you the money.

Kiss
Ou right, you were the idiot that i tried to tell that IPO or no IPO coin will launch, but no luck and where am i insisting???
Do you know to read???
lol, yet another excuse for person
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:11:39 AM

I hate to say it but Vlad was right.

(snip)

3 months ago I made a prediction that in under 12 months there would be 300 crypto coins (which at the time was ludicrous) and I also said within 1 year after that there would be 3,000 crypto coins so this is the time to launch a coin if you want a chance.

I NEVER said there should be 3,000 coins or that it was a good thing, and in fact i said it was a bad thing as it would bury all all the good coins.  Read some of my papers on devtome which were written before all these daily CrapCoins started popping up and you'll see how right on I was when most thought it would take years.  

(snip)

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:17:37 AM

adding the proposed DACLAQ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528271.0) because of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528279.0
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

adding Electronic Yen (IPO scam) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528218.0
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:37:50 AM

So this revolution started 4, 5 days ago now? What's the score? How many shitcoins did you kill so far?

Lets see.... Where is H2O at the moment?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

I hate to say it but Vlad was right.

(snip)

3 months ago I made a prediction that in under 12 months there would be 300 crypto coins (which at the time was ludicrous) and I also said within 1 year after that there would be 3,000 crypto coins so this is the time to launch a coin if you want a chance.

I NEVER said there should be 3,000 coins or that it was a good thing, and in fact i said it was a bad thing as it would bury all all the good coins.  Read some of my papers on devtome which were written before all these daily CrapCoins started popping up and you'll see how right on I was when most thought it would take years.  

(snip)

same shit i have been saying long and hard and standing alone with no one backing me up for a year.
my "rants" as Cryptsy staff put it pissed them off so much i have been banned across the web for saying that.. a dozen sites probably.
Middle of October i knew it was game over.. i got banned one morning by prime a chat mod because he said and i quote "he wasn't in the mood for me"
guess what coins he was involved with and that i bitched about ? lol Cryptsy staff involved with new coins ? what ? a story rant for another day Wink

Vlad spent 63 BTC just before BTC went to a grand each and i said that on Cryptsy chat and never really seen him again (aside from here once)
he got mad i said that but it's true.. and that is a scammy pre-mined shit coin clone ..he had hyped so long and hard he had become famous for his
long winded pre-typed out paragraphs he posted on Cryptsy chat proclaiming and predicting IXcoin would over take Bitcoin with a couple months.
well a couple months have gone by and his shit coin is no where near worth more than BTC and is actually worth even less than it was back then i think.
Sorry that guy has fuck all for cred.. Mr Nuggets coin ? spare me lol
I can't prove it but i am certain he is responsible for many of the scam coins posted.. some of them fit his mo and comment style etc.

Trivia Time: that guy Vlad released a useless clone coin the same time he registered here and showed up on this scene.. what he did basically was google search
what Bitcoin was then came here and registered and then cloned a Github repo and changed the name the name and icon and posted it the second he got out of the noob
forum restrictions..and that coin was called Nuggets and his moronic drivel on that ANN topic was so insane that last year that Nuggets topic was 105 pages long back in July/Aug which was high back then and it got moved to off-topic for drama reasons.. go read it and then tell me what you think of that weird ass lunatic lol
credibility ? not when you show up here on day one and say, hi i just learned what Bitcoin was an hr ago and here is my new coin Nuggets LOL
I do believe he even argued with me many times on Cryptsy chat many months ago defending some scam coins being added to Cryptsy too (as 99% of the guys did on chat)

but but but ..just because i have been here a year or two means nothing lol
i have LOTS of interesting trivia and yeah it totally does matter.. i know far more about all this crap than October-Noobs  Cool
Most of you noobs are propaganda puppets and should have exercised caution long ago instead eating the garbage the resident idiots spout off in here all the time.
They do it for a reason.. guess what that is ? Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:19:19 AM

Seems some developers who are responsible for releasing a good portion of these coins are starting to revolt.

What happens now is the strong get stronger and and weak little attempt to enter the market are soon quashed. The bottom level has been raised from gutter to kerbside.

This is directly what happened to h2O coin. No one with the necessary skill, and some is needed these days for a launch-not much, would make this coin.

In the end they only person that would do it was a noob on their first coin.

People have some 30+ BTC invested in little more than a word and some terrible lines of code.

MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:56:04 AM

That is ridiculous as iGotSpots sending me threats he was going to sue me for defaming his business last year (after i stated and caught him lying in this forum)

Oh noes! The spot removal not as effective as advertised?
It could have been a huge success if miners was mainly ladies in their 50+

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:02:40 AM

Why is it a "shitcoin"?
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:14:48 AM

Why is it a "shitcoin"?

What purpose does any coin serve? Answer honestly, explain to me how none of the already existing coins cannot do the same thing that a new shitcoin can.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:19:27 AM

I see you are in the same boat as me and cannot delete your avatar, surely you do not want to support Cryptsy. My avatar was a cruel joke that I regret.

illodin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:37:37 AM

Why is it a "shitcoin"?

What purpose does any coin serve? Answer honestly, explain to me how none of the already existing coins cannot do the same thing that a new shitcoin can.

It would not be possible to distribute already existing coin for free to certain demographic.

EDIT: and as for other than "airdrop" coins, why should the devs work for free to increase the value of already existing lazy fat wallets wealth even further when they can make their own coin and have their own niche and/or just do whatever they want with it? Obviously would be nice to have stumbled on bitcoin in the early years and then have all dev teams and people work to increase the value of your coins from now to eternity.
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:40:02 AM

It would not be possible to distribute already existing coin for free to certain demographic.
It is not possible to distribute any coin for free whether new or not, your argument is invalid. Try again.

illodin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:45:06 AM

It is not possible to distribute any coin for free whether new or not, your argument is invalid. Try again.

Ok mr. Smart, let's buy 10,000,000 litecoins from the market and distribute it. Or create a new coin and premine 10,000,000 coins and distribute that. Which is actually doable?
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

Ok mr. Smart, let's buy 10,000,000 litecoins from the market and distribute it. Or create a new coin and premine 10,000,000 coins and distribute that. Which is actually doable?
try CENT, it is nearly free. Mr. dumb, besides the new coin is NOT FREE (why your argument is invalid). Duh, pull your head out of your ass next time before you post such a thoughtless answer.

illodin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:32:49 AM

try CENT, it is nearly free. Mr. dumb, besides the new coin is NOT FREE (why your argument is invalid). Duh, pull your head out of your ass next time before you post such a thoughtless answer.

Would you happen to have asperger's btw? Genuinely interested, as this feels like talking to someone I know who has it.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

Would you happen to have asperger's btw? Genuinely interested, as this feels like talking to someone I know who has it.

if he had it, he would not use the phrase "pull your head out of your ass".

i do have it, and its unlikely for an asperger to be abusive (at least if not personally attacked before or got tricked)
illodin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:44:32 AM

if he had it, he would not use the phrase "pull your head out of your ass".

That is 100% true. Cheesy

Ok well I should probably say 99.999% true, as there is always a remote possibility you could run into someone who actually literally has his head inside his own ass.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:36:32 AM

I wonder how this thread would have evolved if it wasn't opened in the alt coins section where all the little "devs" are defending their shit coins and where people who are really interested in real crypto development rarely enter.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: