Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

Come clean my room guys then let´s talk about clean bitcoin

We need a new king

Not one who shit himself for every fake announce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:41:16 PM

I looked at mining it, but it's clearly not profitable to mine it because it's been mostly premined

I will politely disagree: Darkcoin was pre-announced and fair-launched, and everybody had a chance to mine on day 1. A sizeable chunk of DRK was mined on day 1, but that's not at all the same as a premine, and to claim otherwise is BS sophistry. There is a meaningful distinction between premining and a pre-announced fair launch.

In any case, I'm sure the devs got a fair chunk of the day 1 coins, which I see as a GOOD thing because it means they are financially invested in making the coin succeed.

That aside -- if the day 1 mining rate is the only complaint you have against Darkcoin, then that's not too shabby. No coin is 100% perfect.

Regarding profitability, if you do the math taking into account the differences in X11 hashrate and the ~40% lower power draw, you'll find it's about on par with scrypt profitability, if not better.
sorry, I meant "flashmine" or whatever

it's not as profitable to mine as groestlcoin which uses less power than X11 on my machine and right now gives as much as scrypt
lamontweaver

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 06:45:17 PM

Those damn Shitcoin!

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:02:58 PM

Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

AUR was forked to hell and back putting these mouth pieces in their place..
you know the ones egging us all on that support this idea with "what have you guys done ?" and "we're all talk" comments lol

i have rofl'd and i look forward to the next well known coin brought to it's knee's..
We are CryptoMafia and we control the scene !

PS: i want extortion payments or else.. you can have your "Free Market" but i want my fee paid and you guys are late on your bills.
You can PM me and i will send you an address you can pay me at..

cry moar babies lol maybe spend your money or hash power and time supporting a coin that deserves it ?
and watch your backs i may have to DDOS all of you and steal yur megahurtz'z Wink

call teh cops yoo noobs'z

FUD first & ask questions later™
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

you know the ones egging us all on that support this idea with "what have you guys done ?" and "we're all talk" comments lol

i have rofl'd and i look forward to the next well known coin brought to it's knee's..

PS: i want extortion payments or else.. you can have your "Free Market" but i want my fee paid and you guys are late on your bills.

cry moar babies lol maybe spend your money or hash power and time supporting a coin that deserves it ?
and watch your backs i may have to DDOS all of you and steal yur megahurtz'z Wink

Is it possible for you to not talk like a 14 year-old for more than 5 minutes?

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:30:23 AM

Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

Is it possible for you to not talk like a 14 year-old for more than 5 minutes?

He is one of the only people on here I have IGNORED.

I put up with his incoherent rambling for long enough. It actually started to hurt my eyes having to read his slabs of text.
Going on like he is intelligent - my 3 year old Son can write easier to read sentences!

Seriously, if everyone just ignores the TROLL, he may just go away!
berone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:40:54 AM

this is a great idea, i think. there are so many shitcoins now.  but how can you clean them? How can you judge whether a coin is a shit. I think the shitcoin will die eventually, because everyone do not like it.
berone

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:48:00 AM

this is a great idea, i think. there are so many shitcoins now.  but how can you clean them? How can you judge whether a coin is a shit. I think the shitcoin will die eventually, because everyone do not like it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:07:36 AM

this is a great idea, i think. there are so many shitcoins now.  but how can you clean them? How can you judge whether a coin is a shit. I think the shitcoin will die eventually, because everyone do not like it.

that is fair .. i find that the toughest part of all this. A sensitive aspect of this problem.
i would like to see more effort on the very newest of super obvious scammy coins and worry about the rest later lol

and yeah they die off but they leave victims and make us look bad as i have said every day 100 times day and you all seem to forget that.
its very possible the price of bItcoin is tied to Altcoins so if they are nothing but a giant sea of pyamid schemes what do think
that will do for BTC's public image and financial value etc ? Nothing at all ?

that is an answer to your question you asked and you will be hard pressed to find anyone who has said what i just did..
never mind the fact i have repeated myself non stop for ages.

some scummy punk brags about 25 btc made off of AUR and his Lambo'z and a bunch of other guys new to Crypto are raped for all their BTC.
rinse and repeat.. guys on the bottom of a pyramid scheme lose money that is how the guys on the top get their money.

PS:
If i was a thug i would have shown screenshots of AUR forking data bragging about it but i haven't lol
i don't know anything about it honest Cool

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:47:56 AM

Come clean my room guys then let´s talk about clean bitcoin

We need a new king

Not one who shit himself for every fake announce

+1 lol if someone cuts a loud fart at coinbase we will be looking at double digits   Grin
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:57:55 AM

Shitcoin will die by themselves don't need your operation cleaning
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:58:36 AM

spoetgaynik always talking out of his ass, usually to himself.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:02:55 AM

this is a great idea, i think. there are so many shitcoins now.  but how can you clean them? How can you judge whether a coin is a shit. I think the shitcoin will die eventually, because everyone do not like it.

that is fair .. i find that the toughest part of all this. A sensitive aspect of this problem.
i would like to see more effort on the very newest of super obvious scammy coins and worry about the rest later lol

and yeah they die off but they leave victims and make us look bad as i have said every day 100 times day and you all seem to forget that.
its very possible the price of bItcoin is tied to Altcoins so if they are nothing but a giant sea of pyamid schemes what do think
that will do for BTC's public image and financial value etc ? Nothing at all ?

that is an answer to your question you asked and you will be hard pressed to find anyone who has said what i just did..
never mind the fact i have repeated myself non stop for ages.

some scummy punk brags about 25 btc made off of AUR and his Lambo'z and a bunch of other guys new to Crypto are raped for all their BTC.
rinse and repeat.. guys on the bottom of a pyramid scheme lose money that is how the guys on the top get their money.

PS:
If i was a thug i would have shown screenshots of AUR forking data bragging about it but i haven't lol
i don't know anything about it honest Cool
i am kinda new here but have been watching all this pretty close. i didnt have any investment in aur but i just wonder about the choice to pick that one. i believe there are way 2 many scam coins and is a problem but wouldnt have been better to pick one of the other shit coins that are basicly the same thing like silicon valley or aphrodite? and stop them at launch before hitting an exchange. rather than pick one that had been out so long and may have just innocent or naive investors already invested in it. that may be why some people see this as maybe being more personel. than just to clean up shitcoins.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

Have those others you mention refused to even try to fix the time warp vulnerability?

Also, hopefully observers will notice they are just like this scam thus figure out that they too are scams?

Thus even if they do get onto an exchange, not buy them?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:27:43 AM

Auroracoin wasn't forked and the chain is still intact. Get over yourself. Can I get that foot phone from Amazon? It looks convenient.

Oh, and in case you have forgotten: http://www.grammarbook.com/english_rules.asp.  

Edit: What is your favourite coin? I was thinking about basing Spoetnikoin off of Securecoin so that you could use your modded miner to send invalid shares to pools, but then I thought, why not just ask which coin to use as a base?

Am I spamming? Report me!
shuaigejc

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:38:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 12:56:05 PM by shuaigejc

This is why we can't have nice things.
Wasn't it the point of Bitcoin to be decentralised? Making a network of fascist racketeers is the disgusting opposite of that.
Let free market take care of the scamcoins. It will, when enough noobs will have been burned.
Join the resistance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548383.msg5968650#msg5968650
memecoin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:45:29 AM

The landlord is very good, unfortunately I am not longer than 8 months members, I will keep trying, until you can meet your requirement.

This post will serve as your eviction notice. You owe rent for the past two months, and you have one week to vacate the premises. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:50:10 AM

more trolling memecoin ?

i'd watch your ass.. they WILL ban you for that.. you should know better.

i have tried to discuss this issue like an adult and a few of you insist on Trolling as hard as you can.. page after page
i expect you will be banned for it if you keep flooding these topics with nonsense derailing the conversation.
try contributing something to the discussion.. anything at all.

and make any scam coin you want i couldn't care less and i enjoy bad grammar it makes people like you mad lol
and since i don't like you why on earth would i want to improve the quality of my rants ?

hey memcoin guess what ?
I'm going to post some long winded speeches pointing out the merits of (people like you) endlessly cloning coins
and your gonna sit there and read it all whether you like it or not.. it's happening. come to terms with it coin cloner.

oh and by the way here is a little lesson in basic logic for you mouthy Troll..
Explain to us all why i would be motivated to make a miner that submits bad shares ? am i getting paid for sending bad shares ?
ya your smart lol

I just decimated your trolling garbage what are you going to say in response ? And do you really honestly think you in the same league as me ?
clearly you don't stand a chance so why do you bother ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:54:18 AM

Have those others you mention refused to even try to fix the time warp vulnerability?

Also, hopefully observers will notice they are just like this scam thus figure out that they too are scams?

Thus even if they do get onto an exchange, not buy them?

-MarkM-

QFT

these guys need to stop ignoring what you say..
point after point shows there is ongoing problems and they perpetually ignore acknowledging them.
you have made a bunch of good comments and these guys bob and weave and dodge responding to you.. i wonder why ? hmmm

memecoin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:23:46 AM

more trolling memecoin ?

i'd watch your ass.. they WILL ban you for that.. you should know better.

i have tried to discuss this issue like an adult and a few of you insist on Trolling as hard as you can.. page after page
i expect you will be banned for it if you keep flooding these topics with nonsense derailing the conversation.
try contributing something to the discussion.. anything at all.

and make any scam coin you want i couldn't care less and i enjoy bad grammar it makes people like you mad lol
and since i don't like you why on earth would i want to improve the quality of my rants ?

hey memcoin guess what ?
I'm going to post some long winded speeches pointing out the merits of (people like you) endlessly cloning coins
and your gonna sit there and read it all whether you like it or not.. it's happening. come to terms with it coin cloner.

oh and by the way here is a little lesson in basic logic for you mouthy Troll..
Explain to us all why i would be motivated to make a miner that submits bad shares ? am i getting paid for sending bad shares ?
ya your smart lol

I just decimated your trolling garbage what are you going to say in response ? And do you really honestly think you in the same league as me ?
clearly you don't stand a chance so why do you bother ?

The shares you submitted to the pool were counted as valid, yet the shares were in no way able to solve a block. So yes, yes you were getting paid. As far as contributing to this thread, what is there to contribute? I would like one person to provide a piece of evidence that demonstrates how this thread is more than just hot air. Don't worry, I can wait. If you could also go ahead and whip up all the dirt you seem to think you have on me, that'd be great.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: