Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176694 times)
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:00:44 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 04:17:43 PM by SolidStateSurvivor

The Satoshi principle is long gone, all that is left is greed, big business making machines, so they can get $ for the
BTC they can squeeze out of every last little GH/s they can get out of a new chip. No more people's currency,
just its value in $/€/£ or whatever you use. No more the idea of every man and his sub $500 miner chipping in and
maintaining the security and validity of Crypto currency. Grab all you can and get out of it before everyone else dumps
their share. Sounds like the stock market and a bankrupt company going down the drain.

Then this, people bickering about which non-valid, short-term coin is a hoax, scam or THE NEXT BIG THING. Nothing
about getting the second, por even a third of these new found coins, maybe with new ideas and functions, everybody
knows, it is needed.

Frankly, I'm sick of it, I haven't been a member on BCT for very long, but I have been mining and dealing with all
aspects of BTC / LTC for years before I made an account here.

They say every empire is divided from within and isn't that exactly what is going on here? With all too many clones
and too many conflicts. How is anything other than BTC going to make it out there, when the community can't even
agree on simple matters? I don't know any more, I'll leave that up to you, that is still reasonably decent and true to
what this all was about, in the beginning. That is, if you are still interested in some of this having a real world use, after
the fake gold paint falls off.

A lot of people, in the western world, does now the word Bitcoin, but apart from that, it's like what the Talking heads sang,
"We're on a road to nowhere!", tragically.

See you at the other end folks!

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UnNamedCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Its just like the sandpit at kindie school. They are fighting to be king of the pit!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

@everyone
People notice how not one single legit dev that made an honest coin has stuck up for me or the cause or against clone coins in any way ?
i have never seen one of them stand up and say anything against them i can recall EVER.
so what would that leave you to believe ? hmmmm
There is NO legit devs.. other wise they would be standing up against the garbage that is screwing them over.
Bottom line.. they have to compete with scam coins so why are they not speaking up ?

as usual i expect no real response.. mouthy cowards will just troll more and dodge addressing any real issues and play stupid little games about it.

The problem with that argument, if you truly believe it, is why are you invested in any cryptos at all? If you believe there are no legit devs anywhere, maybe put money in a mutual fund, gold, silver, something else?

One reason I think legit devs don't complain against shit coins is the fact they believe in a free market. Which is the argument many people here believe in. They also don't believe in censorship or centralization. Even if we said, okay, let's limit the number of shitcoins coming out ... how could it possibly be done in a fair way? It can't. And it's probably not even possible to begin with.

A 'select' group of oldies choosing? That would cause more problems than shitcoins. One problem is the fact that many old accts here made their own shitcoins, and just having an old account here doesn't necessarily make the person an expert to begin with. Bias would be a problem for any group making a good/bad list of coins. A simple ex. A member who supports this group posted his own scamlist thread in this forum ... he included DarkCoin as a scam, because it was 'racist'. Umm... okay...

The only way shitcoin numbers could be reduced, at least in impact, is if exchanges limit how many they list. I assumed Cryptsy would be more particular, for instance. Yet they, and MintPal, seem to be going with the: 'pay us the most money, and get listed, regardless of how bad the coin is'. That is a problem, but no way for users of exchanges to really change things, besides voicing their opinions, that is.

And as for Doge, strangely their devs set the coin up to be used as a currency more so than many more established cryptos. I find the entire meme thing a bit moronic, personally, but that still doesn't mean Doge may be one of the cryptos left standing at the end.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:31:37 PM

@everyone
People notice how not one single legit dev that made an honest coin has stuck up for me or the cause or against clone coins in any way ?
i have never seen one of them stand up and say anything against them i can recall EVER.
so what would that leave you to believe ? hmmmm
There is NO legit devs.. other wise they would be standing up against the garbage that is screwing them over.
Bottom line.. they have to compete with scam coins so why are they not speaking up ?

as usual i expect no real response.. mouthy cowards will just troll more and dodge addressing any real issues and play stupid little games about it.

The problem with that argument, if you truly believe it, is why are you invested in any cryptos at all? If you believe there are no legit devs anywhere, maybe put money in a mutual fund, gold, silver, something else?

One reason I think legit devs don't complain against shit coins is the fact they believe in a free market. Which is the argument many people here believe in. They also don't believe in censorship or centralization. Even if we said, okay, let's limit the number of shitcoins coming out ... how could it possibly be done in a fair way? It can't. And it's probably not even possible to begin with.

A 'select' group of oldies choosing? That would cause more problems than shitcoins. One problem is the fact that many old accts here made their own shitcoins, and just having an old account here doesn't necessarily make the person an expert to begin with. Bias would be a problem for any group making a good/bad list of coins. A simple ex. A member who supports this group posted his own scamlist thread in this forum ... he included DarkCoin as a scam, because it was 'racist'. Umm... okay...

The only way shitcoin numbers could be reduced, at least in impact, is if exchanges limit how many they list. I assumed Cryptsy would be more particular, for instance. Yet they, and MintPal, seem to be going with the: 'pay us the most money, and get listed, regardless of how bad the coin is'. That is a problem, but no way for users of exchanges to really change things, besides voicing their opinions, that is.

And as for Doge, strangely their devs set the coin up to be used as a currency more so than many more established cryptos. I find the entire meme thing a bit moronic, personally, but that still doesn't mean Doge may be one of the cryptos left standing at the end.

Posted this in another thread but probably relevant here also.

Paul did a great interview the other day talks a lot about some of these current questions.

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-founder-paul-vernon-worthy-altcoins-pre-mining-compliance/

also if you haven't heard this episode of Lets talk Bitcoin we break down a bit more of our stance on things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAE8rDQ4tk4
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

I remember seeing this picture when doge was only 25 satoshi.

In a few weeks it will back there.  Wink

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:55:39 PM

the only scam here is from the original poster. there is tonnes of investment pouring into these coins especially aurora coin. yet they are claiming it is a scam as justification for mining for the sole purpose of dumping on investors and keeping the price down. the icelandic population is hardly even selling their coins, theyre holding on to them in the most part and buying them up since they can use them to buy goods in iceland. bacon etc and there will be much more to come in the use of aur across the country.

the op here is a very nasty and evil man. not part of any revolution. we would not take up a position like this and execute. in the end you label it a scam and then make it a scam by dumping out everyone's investment thereby being the one responsible for making it seem like a scam. this is shill work.

if u want shitcoins to cleanout.. go cleanout ctm, moon and a whole batch of other shitcoins that have no use or investment going into them whatsoever as the developer never had any intention of investing in his own coin, only cashing out. what you are trying to do is drive the market back to btc/ltc as that is what u are holding mostly and feel upset that people are buying into the alt markets causing your coin to lose value.

as stated before, ur the only scammer here, and this is not a revolution.. it is anti revolution because the new revolution IS the alt market seeing as bitcoin is now more centralized than it ever was to be. that is also why the price is going down. the money is pouring into auroracoin.. and we will take it to $1000 each.

quit pretending to be one of us. crypto is meant to be a free market.. that means anyone is able to make a competing currency and see how it flys or fails in the markets.. we dont need you to be our crypto guardian.
end.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:38:39 PM

I wish I had 1 satoshi each time someone spams "free market"  ...  Roll Eyes

Oh and so glad I saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0 above.  Love it! Cool

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:41:18 PM

"the icelandic population is hardly even selling their coins, theyre holding on to them in the most part and buying them up since they can use them to buy goods in iceland."

How do you know this? Source?

The idea that someone needs to invest money into a coin that offers no justification for its existence is the whole reason for this thread. There are/were several coins that could fit the proposal that was made for this Icelandic need. If you do not understand this FACT, there is no hope for you to understand simple logic.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Just to make things messier than they already are, there are claims of trolls trying to derail threads now, sole reason being to profit via extortion. That may explain why some trolls post non-stop in some threads, days on end... seemingly without a sane reason for doing so.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800

Some of those yelling 'scam' evidently are trying to scam other people. This place really is a cesspool.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

Just to make things messier than they already are, there are claims of trolls trying to derail threads now, sole reason being to profit via extortion. That may explain why some trolls post non-stop in some threads, days on end... seemingly without a sane reason for doing so.

Some of those yelling 'scam' evidently are trying to scam other people. This place really is a cesspool.
Free market

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:09:10 PM

Free market

Free market does not equal criminal activity.

Someone making a taxi coin or some junk coin isn't committing a crime. It's a waste for a coin, but not a crime.  Extortion on the other hand, isn't quite the same as 'free market'.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:23:47 PM

Free market

Someone making a taxi coin or some junk coin isn't committing a crime. It's a waste for a coin, but not a crime.  Extortion on the other hand, isn't quite the same as 'free market'.
I'm glad you agree, free market != criminal activity. Plenty IPO's (and some promises) are outright scams, which are criminal behaviour.

Making shitcoins, dumping, pre-mining, etc... that's not criminal, but immoral, leaves people holding bags at finantial loss, and destroys the long-term of altcoins. You can't really justify this crap with "free market".

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:28:47 PM

I'm glad you agree, free market != criminal activity. Plenty IPO's (and some promises) are outright scams, which are criminal behaviour.

Making shitcoins, dumping, pre-mining, etc... that's not criminal, but immoral, leaves people holding bags at finantial loss, and destroys the long-term of altcoins. You can't really justify this crap with "free market".

More than once I have stated that people should educate others if they see a coin that looks shady, or is obviously a scam. I have posted myself in the ann subforums when I see something that looks fishy.

I'm not pro-scam coin. I'm against this group, however, and also disagree with those who automatically assume every coin is a scam, without a scam even being committed (AUR, for example).

And obviously I am against trolls extorting devs for money.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:48:10 PM

Free market

Someone making a taxi coin or some junk coin isn't committing a crime. It's a waste for a coin, but not a crime.  Extortion on the other hand, isn't quite the same as 'free market'.

YOU are the one derailing our talk.. i scrolled since i last came here and enjoyed reading EVERYONE'S replies but yours.
i appreciate the responsive feedback and opinions and try hard to respect peoples ideas even if i don't agree with them.
and i try hard to stay on topic or related to it every time i talk.
Your constant and incessant Extortion claims are pure lunacy i have said 6x already i have not seen any claim like that yet
and yet you and another guy or two are harping on it endlessly.. maybe post some proof ? or drop it..
i can think up random accusations just as easily so if you guy wanna play dirty then buckle up i never started yet Wink
another guy said prove it by postings some quotes and you did what all the guys do here and that is dodge and hide and strike again later..

@Bitjoin i should check out those links you posted thanks.
And i know we have often had complete opposite opinions but you always are a man of class that can discuss things with maturity
and i really appreciate that. And i don't want to fuel a fire here on the debate about whether Doge is a scam or not
but i will conceded it has brought in lots of new users but could another coin have brought in many new users of higher quality ?

I see people saying if there is involvement then it's legit generally speaking in all aspects of this stuff
but sorry that is pretty bad logic.. people are greedy and will get involved in any scam no matter how bad of if they think they can make money.

And exchanges have an opportunity to be a leader in the community and that is not happening when Cryptsy guys sneak back in Orbitcoin mid December.
can you say premine ? and drama so bad you guys had to pull the coin 1 hr after release months earlier before because people
were outraged Cryptsy would add such an obvious blatant premined scam coin? And since the quality for the coins added have drop to the lowest of the low .
and let me guess "user demand" ya ya i heard that one before once or twice.. it's called passing the buck.
Many of you are killing the scene and are simply loitering around making excuses for it all while you bend over backwards finding ways
to drain the scene dry until you choke the last breath of life from it all.. and then all your rambling about Free Market etc will go silent and you will all just wander off.
are things getting better ? nope.. who to blame ? they know who they are.

when i asked before what the same defenders think of ripple i was ignored again like with most i ask.. i keep confronting the scam defenders and they..
just..
keep..
playing..
games.

Tell me what IS a bad coin then ? none ? and why do i recall 95% of you all out there screaming scam with Ripple but ohhh well lets add AUR ?
I truly believe with every conceivable fiber of my being that almost all the guys out there are full of shit on a scale we have newer witnessed before.
This crypto scam crap has ushered in a new low of human morality online as scummy scammy free for all rip off fest.
You all say there is NO problem in any way ? Really Huh
Are you all blind or dumb or in denial or what ? seriously ?

People that see what i am saying want the clean up to begin and it can't come soon enough.. we need to take action against the scammers
because they are costing us money making us look bad and ruining the whole scene..we won't have Altcion scene to talk about later on !
And why should i sit back and let scammers ruin in for everyone ? watch your backs i want to hold a lot of guys under water !

Oh and exchange staff behind the scenes need to stop being involved in making a lot of coins.. that crap has got to stop it's been going on for way too long.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:52:40 PM

So out of curiosity how many new coins have been launched since this thread was started
Kind of curious how the alt coin release market is doing without checking the alt coin section too often

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

YOU are the one derailing our talk.. i scrolled since i last came here and enjoyed reading EVERYONE'S replies but yours.
i appreciate the responsive feedback and opinions and try hard to respect peoples ideas even if i don't agree with them.
and i try hard to stay on topic or related to it every time i talk.
Your constant and incessant Extortion claims are pure lunacy i have said 6x already i have not seen any claim like that yet
and yet you and another guy or two are harping on it endlessly.. maybe post some proof ? or drop it..

I think you are misunderstanding what extortion I am even referring to. I am not sure if you fully read my post. I was not referring to that one guy who posted here earlier in this thread.

The extortion I just referred to was this:

As for lunacy, you can say it's not true. Perhaps it isn't.

I just thought it might be a good idea to alert people as to the fact that some that yell scam the loudest, may in fact be scamming others.

Edit: And I see the image has been taken down. As to what it said, a troll was trying to extort money from the dev, in order to get the troll to stop trolling.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:34:02 AM

All this talk about bag holders and nobody mentions the people who bought BTC at the end of last year.

Me thinks the pot is calling the kettle black L)L

Use of malicious negative feedback to suppress free speech discredits the bitcoin community.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:26:42 AM

Doge coin WAS the tipping point for me when i left for about 2 months..
i also find it hard to believe i am the only one utterly disgusted beyond comprehension about what goes on.
i've said lots it was bad enough when i started almost a year ago i wasn't sure i wanted to get involved at all.

Doge coin brings in new users ? much very such tards yeah.. and make many of us LEAVE !
and go for it try and make it sound like my story is an isolated incident but i will bitch slap you all with proof i am not alone in a fucking heart beat try me.. i dare you.

cut the crap.. most guys defending all this crap didn't witness a year or two or three of the same old scammers pull stunt after stunt..
THAT is why many of us that have been doing this for ages are pissed off at the usual bullshitting scammers spinning their garbage excuses and scams.

i've been pushing to get these pricks to man up rather than exposing them myself but i can and will if they don't want to man up about it.
the fact is noobs don't have a clue what goes on now and has in the past and how deep the manipulative deceitful games and bs goes
AND if they did i am 100% certain opinions on whether to invest etc would change if they knew what kind of corrupt sleaze balls their are supporting.

anyway garbage like doge coin i am certain turns potential user off crypto far more than they bring in.
and you can't argue that at all guys.. you want to attract professionals to the scene that could contribute in epic ways ?
or do you want greedy mouth childish Reddiot brats ?

i can't believe you people.. you blow me away that it all has to be spelled out for you .. it just makes me think most are playing dumb on an epic scale.
OR are so new to this stuff and never witnessed the scummy jerks pull 100 scams previously.

there is no bloody way in hell i would advises anyone i ever meet in my life to get involved in this crap.. it's a den of scammers and thieves .
i have had a few family members ask me and i refuse to tell them anything or help them.. i warn them to avoid all this garbage !
i have 1,00000000 stories of scammy pricks in this scene in the last 8 months alone i could write a book and have given it some serious though too.
So dipshits that registered here today to mouth off Free Market at me *again can kiss my ass.. and watch your backs.. I'll drown as many scammers as i can Smiley
secure your scam coin block chains pricks  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:35:22 AM

An argument with pictures for the learning impaired.  Grin

The four pictures below were used for education purposes only. The educational aspect is to illustrate what happens when others are selfish and do things that affect everyone. The point of the pictures (screenshots), to show that people that intend on climbing above others will almost assuredly cause pain to others as well as themselves.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:36:33 AM

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest one of all ?

Use of malicious negative feedback to suppress free speech discredits the bitcoin community.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: