Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:17:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176707 times)
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

lol, is this u muddafudda? Recieved this in my cryptoindia.org forum pm

WE DON'T LIKE SEEING SHITCOINS/CLONED FORUMS/CLONED EXCHANGES THEREFORE WE ARE PUTTING THEM DOWN TO SCRATCH. IF YOU THINK WE ARE BULLSHITTING ON YOUR FORUM FEEL FREE TO CHECK THIS OUT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.0

WE HAVE ALREADY DONE QUITE A LOT OF HEAVY WORK OUT THERE NOW DON'T GO CRYING AWAY ON FORUMS ASKING FOR HELP AS THEY WILL SUGGEST YOU THE SAME.

WHAT WE WANT IS PAY A BOUNTY OF 0.7 BTC WITHIN 6:00 HRS TO THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS IF YOU DO WE WILL JUST PASS ON GIVING YOU THE LOOP HOLES YOU NEED TO PATCH IF YOU STILL THINK ITS A JOKE WAIT FOR 6:00HRS AND SEE YOUR FORUM BURNING INTO SHIT AND INFORMATION GOING PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12rHrWGpd6BekdDShWL5TBMGdVGsi6GfVJ
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:20:08 PM

You fucks canned a coin yet?  Kiss

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

You fucks canned a coin yet?  Kiss

yup i can guarantee people are seeing this and have seen a bunch of the stories of scammer stunts and realized who the are dealing with.. low lifes.
exposing these guys for who and what they are is FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more damaging than any forking that would at best be a temp inconvenience.

you see my goal is to keep the steel toe on the scammers knecks applying non stop permanent pressure.
they are scum and they are exposed on a regular basis and that scares them and it also stops new users from being scammed.
and i am convinced it is turning more and more people over time to the good side instead of the greedy selfish screw everyone that loses money "i gotz Lambo's" side.

These coin cloners want to be called devs and they are not.. they are copy and paste script kiddies that people are putting time, money, hash power and faith into.
All in vain.. the cloners couldn't care less who gets screwed.. or for how much.. They will take your money and laugh at you and do it allover again as fast as they can.
And they are SCAMMERS because what they say is bullshit.. almost none have any sincere honest intention of starting a currency.
When you admit to pre-making 10 coins at once to upload here so you can pump and dump them it means they are scamming for profit.
That is NOT the definition of currency.. that IS the definition of a Ponzi / Pyramid scheme.. which ARE illegal !

These guys have a wide range of scammy tactics they use to maintain an advantage. And letting people know what they are is more useful
than a fork that would be fixed quickly.. so what coins did we take down ? ...ALL of them !
For example TIX / Tickets never went anywhere and i can guarantee i was a key reason why  Cool
I made sure everyone knew about all the scammy lies and bs that went on with it And good god was there a lot lol
Cryptsy and friends said hey let's make a coin.. we'll all pitch in and do different parts and when they ask who made it we'll lie about it non stop..
For example one Cryptsy mod watched the scammers troll on me about (which i have logged) while he himself uploaded the first binaries LOL
and BitJohn said "WE KNOW" who made the coin but wouldn't tell any of us on chat who made it..
It should have just been called Cryptsy coin considering i seen concrete proof it was made by all of Cryptsy staff and iGotSpots and another mass coin cloner.
This was no one time occurrence either.. we're talking about guys who put new coins out on other sites and avoid this one on purpose
then say well we released in on chat.. made by the same guy who made other coins fro Cryptsy staff before.. a long history of this crew making coins while having
access to all your account details etc at Cryptsy.. if it was the stock exchange these guys would all be doing heavy jail time !
And i know a LOT about the Cryptsy coin shit but i am trying to not even bring it up.. i could write a book on that bs lol
One thing i will say is it's hilarious when some of the Cryptsy staff try and play dumb about it and i know and have proof of misc antics. lol
It's better to let them think they are crafty though.. why let them know about your two way mirror ?

I want these cloners to feel secure though, i don't want them to know some of my sources or tricks to track them..
I want them to feel comfortable so i can continue to keep tabs on them and save up the scammy evidence to unleash on them later.
Putting the noose too tight around their neck's will just make them put up more of a defense and i don't want that.. let them think their all smart and crafty lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 12:52:39 AM

they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

they won't get burned if you stop scamming them..
you can't promote scam coins and say your not supporting them and luring in others then saying well
too bad.. they fell for my scammy bs stunts..

solution: stop pulling stupid scammy stunts and supporting them then.

fuck you guys i am REALLY sick and fucking tired of 90% of you playing dumb about this !
you all fumble over yourselves spouting propaganda adding hash support bumping topics proclaiming shit like Doge coin is going "to da moon"
and then making new clones and making new pools and adding them to exchanges while all of you in unison say oh it's not me i didn't do anything.
yeah you all did ! and man up about it too !
A joke like Doge coin would not have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the support people tried so hard to give.

you better smarten up or their will be no more scams to pull.. the scene will be dead.
Start using your brains or don't the choice is yours.

reality check brats.. some snotty brat in high school is not a financial annalist and shouldn't actually have anything to do with currencies.
i don't take lectures from little shits.. They should stay in school and shut the fuck up.
Just imagine if fiat was controlled by 14 yr old Doge coin supporters .. we'd be in the biggest recession ever.
Snotty meme loving / posting 4chan reddiot brats should have nothing to do with world wide currencies with the intention of replacing the worlds fiat.
and since that IS what is going in i am stunned to fucking death we are even letting these god damn brats run the whole show.
Screw these dumb brats.. they need to sit down and stfu and let the adults handle things.. keep your meme coins in the school yard !

enough of this i bought a lot of gpu's at 600 bucks each so now i need to flash mine a clone scam coin bullshit.

Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly

burnt_micah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:12:07 AM

Waaaa, people are liking things I don't like. I don't like those people!

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:26:42 AM

they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

they won't get burned if you stop scamming them..
you can't promote scam coins and say your not supporting them and luring in others then saying well
too bad.. they fell for my scammy bs stunts..

solution: stop pulling stupid scammy stunts and supporting them then.

fuck you guys i am REALLY sick and fucking tired of 90% of you playing dumb about this !
you all fumble over yourselves spouting propaganda adding hash support bumping topics proclaiming shit like Doge coin is going "to da moon"
and then making new clones and making new pools and adding them to exchanges while all of you in unison say oh it's not me i didn't do anything.
yeah you all did ! and man up about it too !
A joke like Doge coin would not have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the support people tried so hard to give.

you better smarten up or their will be no more scams to pull.. the scene will be dead.
Start using your brains or don't the choice is yours.

reality check brats.. some snotty brat in high school is not a financial annalist and shouldn't actually have anything to do with currencies.
i don't take lectures from little shits.. They should stay in school and shut the fuck up.
Just imagine if fiat was controlled by 14 yr old Doge coin supporters .. we'd be in the biggest recession ever.
Snotty meme loving / posting 4chan reddiot brats should have nothing to do with world wide currencies with the intention of replacing the worlds fiat.
and since that IS what is going in i am stunned to fucking death we are even letting these god damn brats run the whole show.
Screw these dumb brats.. they need to sit down and stfu and let the adults handle things.. keep your meme coins in the school yard !

enough of this i bought a lot of gpu's at 600 bucks each so now i need to flash mine a clone scam coin bullshit.

Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly

Spoetnik is the most incompetent person when it comes to managing his lies he's like the karpeles of bitcointalk
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

adding cannabiscoin (MMJ) to the termination list.  another useless dilution coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=556222.0
MissX3M

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:40:08 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:06:57 AM by MissX3M

What can i say GL? timewarppool.com
Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:54:53 PM

Fuck Operation Shitcoin Join Operation ShitFiat Cleanout
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559726.0
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

Spoetnik is the most incompetent person when it comes to managing his lies he's like the karpeles of bitcointalk

Maybe he trusts no one reads his ramblings.. I know I don't.  Cheesy
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:19:53 PM

Fuck Operation Shitcoin Join Operation ShitFiat Cleanout
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559726.0

How's independencecoin doing?   Cheesy
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:04:19 AM

Also AUR = ORB, we are comparing shitclones to other shitclones, IPO to other IPO. The problem is that most if not all new-ish coins still have no reason for existence, other than 'I need to use this clever sounding name that does not already exist.' Meanwhile contributing to the mountain-sized altcoin population that further dilutes anyone's ability to properly sieve, further instigating future coin scammers.

-PoolMinor

You know i've noticed a pattern on here that a lot of people talking about shit coins also seem to be whoring out for Franko. Well you know what, just for kicks I decided to look at the list of alleged places where Franko is accepted as currency and just about every site I checked on the list doesn't have it as a payment option at all!

Here is a small sample from this list

http://www.frankopedia.com/mediawiki/index.php/Service_directory

http://www.beesbros.com - no Franko option to be found
http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.com - No Franko option to be found (But Doge is there, lol!)
http://wrol.info - No Franko option
http://www.dahms-weinversand.de - No Franko option
http://allthingsluxury.biz - No Franko option
http://www.frontier-space.com/frontierdrupal/ - doesn't exist anymore
http://www.mtyimport.com - Doesn't exist anymore

I just gave up after this, didn't find a single site to buy things with Franko! And of these sites, most are just crudely designed ma and pa stores, hardly "wide acceptance" which is a commonly overused phrase around here.

Most of these sites want JUST want Bitcoin, some Litecoin and a few Doge. One had a Feathercoin option, another Quark...

What is Franko's "specialty?" According to the official site " Franko is the future because its fair, scarce, and blazing fast."

Wow, never heard a coin with those features before!

So yeah, Franko is no less a scamcoin then any of the other 200 coins on CMC.  

Looks like you should make a pull request to the list, or join the wiki and make the change instead of complaining haha. Also, every one of those places at one time accepted frk, and im sure if you email the owner they will accept it Wink Ive got a video on youtube proving an order from jaysjerky, and all of those sites accept coinpayments.. which has FRK :O mind blowing right?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:40:40 AM

yup i can guarantee people are seeing this and have seen a bunch of the stories of scammer stunts and realized who the are dealing with.. low lifes.
exposing these guys for who and what they are is FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more damaging than any forking that would at best be a temp inconvenience.

you see my goal is to keep the steel toe on the scammers knecks applying non stop permanent pressure.

they are scum and they are exposed on a regular basis and that scares them and it also stops new users from being scammed.
and i am convinced it is turning more and more people over time to the good side instead of the greedy selfish screw everyone that loses money "i gotz Lambo's" side.

These coin cloners want to be called devs and they are not.. they are copy and paste script kiddies that people are putting time, money, hash power and faith into.
All in vain.. the cloners couldn't care less who gets screwed.. or for how much.. They will take your money and laugh at you and do it allover again as fast as they can.
And they are SCAMMERS because what they say is bullshit.. almost none have any sincere honest intention of starting a currency.
When you admit to pre-making 10 coins at once to upload here so you can pump and dump them it means they are scamming for profit.
That is NOT the definition of currency.. that IS the definition of a Ponzi / Pyramid scheme.. which ARE illegal !

These guys have a wide range of scammy tactics they use to maintain an advantage. And letting people know what they are is more useful
than a fork that would be fixed quickly.. so what coins did we take down ? ...ALL of them !
For example TIX / Tickets never went anywhere and i can guarantee i was a key reason why  Cool
I made sure everyone knew about all the scammy lies and bs that went on with it And good god was there a lot lol
Cryptsy and friends said hey let's make a coin.. we'll all pitch in and do different parts and when they ask who made it we'll lie about it non stop..
For example one Cryptsy mod watched the scammers troll on me about (which i have logged) while he himself uploaded the first binaries LOL
and BitJohn said "WE KNOW" who made the coin but wouldn't tell any of us on chat who made it..
It should have just been called Cryptsy coin considering i seen concrete proof it was made by all of Cryptsy staff and iGotSpots and another mass coin cloner.
This was no one time occurrence either.. we're talking about guys who put new coins out on other sites and avoid this one on purpose
then say well we released in on chat.. made by the same guy who made other coins fro Cryptsy staff before.. a long history of this crew making coins while having
access to all your account details etc at Cryptsy.. if it was the stock exchange these guys would all be doing heavy jail time !
And i know a LOT about the Cryptsy coin shit but i am trying to not even bring it up.. i could write a book on that bs lol
One thing i will say is it's hilarious when some of the Cryptsy staff try and play dumb about it and i know and have proof of misc antics. lol
It's better to let them think they are crafty though.. why let them know about your two way mirror ?

I want these cloners to feel secure though, i don't want them to know some of my sources or tricks to track them..
I want them to feel comfortable so i can continue to keep tabs on them and save up the scammy evidence to unleash on them later.
Putting the noose too tight around their neck's will just make them put up more of a defense and i don't want that.. let them think their all smart and crafty lol

Here is the deal Spoetnik, nobody is going to take you seriously if you never post evidence. If the idea behind this operation is to spread and if it is to succeed, its operatives must follow through with what they say. If you have proof of someone admiting to making 10 coins ready to post, please post that evidence. Post that Tickets dirt you've provided once before. Doing so would help move this operation forward and stop the scams.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:00:50 AM

adding rupayacoin to the termination list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0
MiningViking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

Add InfintieCoinV2 oh i mean ColossusCoin..
I found it ironic that the creator of this thread himself was behind a clonecoin, all he did was change the name to InfiniteCoinV2 from Infinitecoin, then after a massive shitstorm he renamed it ColossusCoin, now he is hunting other clonecoins instead of his own.
Cmon guys MuddaFudda have a private logical dead end he wants to show to you all!
The imaginary 8 month "border" he set is just to not have to kill his own baby in public!

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 12:35:38 PM by marada

Trying to achieve the consensus what is shitcoin is impossible and pointless.
Any fool can clone a coin. Much harder to get or make an exploit.
What we need basically to reverse the situation is just to make exploit public. The way any fool could use them.
Once common war is started shitcoins kill each other soon with a little of help from programmers/hackers.

What you can also do is to launch a pool of death showing what is the current target. People could decide their own what coin they want to attack by switching on their mining rigs in the right time.

The coins that developers really take care for and miners defend them will survive easy.
The rest wasn't ever "secure way of payment" so it needs to disappear as it came.
Minerz

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:36:23 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 02:24:42 PM by Minerz

Pool that forks shitcoins sounds good.Ill throw some hash in it.This threat is just people arguing what is shitcoin Cheesy nice to read.
barkinos98

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:54:59 PM

Lets do this!

time flies when you invest well
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:09:07 PM

I had no idea what a rupayacoin was until I just saw your mention here. I also see  in the ann thread where muddafudda evidently has math problems, as the coin doesn't have a 6% premine. It's 1%.

So it's basically an average coin, no IPO, no airdrop, 1% premine... very few have heard of it, very few exchanges, probably a waste of time. But how is it a scam exactly?  I am just wondering what process some are using to determine what is a scam/shitcoin vs an okay coin? Or are you randomly just choosing coins in the ann section?

Logically you'd think coins like infinite coin v2  (colossus coin) would be on the list, if rupaya coin somehow qualifies. Not that I think any coins should be marked for termination, but again, I am curious what methodology, if any, is being used.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:10:52 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 12:25:24 AM by Spoetnik

Maybe he trusts no one reads his ramblings.. I know I don't.  Cheesy

ohh i will give you something to read lol
i have a fantastic TRUE story that will amuse the community to no end i am sure..
i just finished typing it up and i am spell checking it now Wink

oh and i have never been caught once lying and i have busted some other cloners endlessly which is why they show up calling me a liar of course  Roll Eyes
prove even one lie i have told..

and yeah i have one single Radeon 7950 what is your point ? have i sever said otherwise anywhere ?
if i did the post date was prob before OCT 2013 when i bought it on Newegg.ca lol

nice try but no one in this community is going to think i am a liar.. almost none of you out there can claim to be as honest as me in the slightest.
i routinely state what coins i own and where i have them stored, what i paid for them and what i am currently mining etc etc..
i operate in compete 100% transparency while most of you out there hide guarding all that info while pushing your bags. hahaaaa
my credibility is rock damn solid and i know it Smiley

edit:
all done, check this out Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560905.0

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: