Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176700 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:24:36 PM

adding rupayacoin to the termination list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0

Add InfintieCoinV2 oh i mean ColossusCoin..
I found it ironic that the creator of this thread himself was behind a clonecoin, all he did was change the name to InfiniteCoinV2 from Infinitecoin, then after a massive shitstorm he renamed it ColossusCoin, now he is hunting other clonecoins instead of his own.
Cmon guys MuddaFudda have a private logical dead end he wants to show to you all!
The imaginary 8 month "border" he set is just to not have to kill his own baby in public!

COL was cloned from ADT and its the ain reason he hates ADT

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

Forget multipools we wont need them soon as most altcoins will die off..

Solution: Use bitcoin snapshots to distribute alt coins.

Take every altcoin that needs to be killed.. clone it and distribute it via a bitcoin blockchain snapshot. Now original goes to hell.

Any new coin will have to respect distribution sheme and no longer can be a get rich scheme.. ensures it provides utility because once its distributed it will be equal with other coins and will live or die by its utility function.

So if you want to kill a coin just clone it and distribute. Its an easy process 15 mind work per coin after first few.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

Nice try, but you only made me look better. So thanks for that

Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Why don't you guys pop a Xanax and let economics run itself?

Do you even mine?
http://altoidnerd.com 
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:38:52 PM

Why don't you guys pop a Xanax and let economics run itself?

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:47 AM

Adding eternalcoin [ETC] to the termination list.  Shitbox premine scam bucket with an experienced shitbox pilot at the helm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562481.0
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:19:31 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 02:30:00 AM by Spoetnik

Nice try, but you only made me look better. So thanks for that

only in your mind does a coin cloiner get caught lying and you think it makes you look good lol
your truly are an insane maniac. I don't say that to be mean but because your mental state is simply frightening Sad

i posted claims that can be verified and backed up showing how you and your corrupt back-room cronies
have lied and scammed and you made no effort to deny it.. instead you posted an admission of guilt by trying to make excuses
for your bad behavior.. any normal human on earth would have tried to deny what i said and you didn't even try.
and you can't deny it and you know it because there is probably a good 100 people out there that can conform what i said.
Ask any Cryptsy staff member for example and they *should be able to confirm a lot of what i said
and vouch for the fact that i tried to speak fairly and accurately with out adding any malicious exaggeration.. it wasn't needed lol

Keep it up Wink ..as you threatened me via pm before lol
the more you try and start shit with my randomly out of the blue for no reason the more i will post tangible facts exposing your scammy cloning empire.
and yes you are a scammer if you release coin and lie about it profusely.. it doesn't matter if you decide to admit it, way later after the fact after you have been cornered.
I have busted you and exposed you endlessly like a broken record and there is one single reason i have been able to do that..
YOUR STUPID
..the smart scammers don't get caught lol

They also keep their mouth shut because they know better.. not because of me because running you mouth is just going to dig yourself a hole.
The other coin cloners are far smarter than you and none of them have been put on record bragging about being a "certified Mensa Genius"
well except for Vlad but he said in response to you that he was not certified and did not do the testing like you claim to have done.
AND THAT is the problem.. your are not a genius but a conceded man that suffers from a plethora of mental health issues such delusion of grandeur..
You have spoken publicly about "your fans" and i don't see any.. never have.. your simply delusional !
A real genius would not need to get caught lying about things to either to make themselves look good or to promote a scam of sorts for financial gain.
Nor would they threaten to beat someone up like me who could make quick work of you.. i have been in a million fights and lost none
and have had plenty of one punch knock outs.. I have also won every court case i have ever been in too, so when you harass me with
endless pm's (last year) your going to sue me i have to laugh lol

Your a liar and scammer and i have proven it and a lot of the proof is here on your comment history.
Further more you behavior is a long history of manipulation you think in your mind you can control the scene.. seriously people look at his behavior.
It's all manipulation by a conceded delusional so called genius..
Such as when i pointed out on chat before that you had threatened to attack coins and you denied it outright and kept saying i was lying
and we went through that exact routine a bunch of times and each time i had to post a link to prove it, like i will do right now..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255844.20
That is the GILL ANN topic showing you admitting to attacking coins and then threatening to attack more coins.
and what boggled my mind back then (last year) is why you would even try and lie about it when you knew i had proof of it..
i posted that on chat before and you even tried lying about it again knowing i was going to post the link again and you still lied anyway lol
NO. you are not a genius your a mentally ill moron that doesn't know when to quit.
here is a sample of what iGotSpots said on that link i just posted..
"Um, nope. Do some actual research, most coins I attacked, has the ridiculously large block reward. Oh and super blocks, I hate fucking super blocks."

I guess it was super blocks that you hate...don't see how you can hate one, then launch basically the same thing, but whatever, I was wrong I guess
Or we are sick of the same people launching and premining the same coin with only 2 things changed.
I'm going to go ahead and suggest now that nobody mine any of Hydroponica's future coins.

Every single one he releases from here on out will instantly be attacked and we will not let up until it is ruined. Mastercoin will be left alone because some of you already have significant amounts of hashpower and coins stocked up and we do not want to hurt anyone's wallets

We will be doing you all a favor and saving you money on electricity mining something that will become worthless

You've been warned

Notice how your attacking coins because of cloning which is what you lied about i showed in my earlier topic link i posted lol
Your a liar and a scammer and hypocrite and you have the nerve to threaten me with lawsuits *claiming i "defamed" your cloning business (which was another lie)
while you run around this forum attacking coins AND DEFAMING them for being clones and then demanding Bitcointalk and Cryptsy hand over my user data
so you can sue me and hop on a plane to be me up as you said in front of everyone publicly before..
You are a clown and i have never understood why you would show your face in here after all the bullshit stunts you have pulled lol
Keep it up "Mensa Genius" coin cloner hahaha

PS:
Why don't you tell us all what coins you attacked ?
and yeah, you know i have proof on you about that and plenty more stories Wink
Oh and who is "WE" you mentioned in that GIL topic i quoted ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:44:07 AM

I must be missing the part where I stole anything. What did I scam people out of, time? The only person that posted anything negative in your biography of me was rewt (someone who stole from me, so...)

Also my coins are not a business. My company is a business...

PS I never said I would beat you up lol why would I want to fight a total bad ass karate master?

Consider this my last reply, but I look forward to your rambling about me having 50 names or whatever. You type a lot, but say very little. It's really hard to understand, actually. You should slow down so your fingers can keep up with the crazy, and converse like an adult. You're like 40, but act like a whiny tween. Start acting your age

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:50:21 PM

Someone just 51'd a shitcoin. I hope there's more good news like these in the coming days to come. What a breath of fresh air, just thinking about all this shit getting cleared!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565285.msg6158970#msg6158970

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

Someone just 51'd a shitcoin. I hope there's more good news like these in the coming days to come. What a breath of fresh air, just thinking about all this shit getting cleared!

Holy Hannah...and here I was lurking, thinking that this sheet-storm was just talk.

Unless CleanWaterCoin was 51%ed independently, that is....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jeliman

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 09:06:07 PM

wow, 75 pages of hatred and "protectionism" -  it reminds me of the topic about the opportunistic miners.

Both every-thinkable-word coins and the only-for-short-profit miners belong  to the cryptoworld and are necessarry for it cause they just drag people into it.

So dont hate it, take it easy and let the market solve for you Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:13:33 PM

wow, 75 pages of hatred and "protectionism" -  it reminds me of the topic about the opportunistic miners.

Both every-thinkable-word coins and the only-for-short-profit miners belong  to the cryptoworld and are necessarry for it cause they just drag people into it.

So dont hate it, take it easy and let the market solve for you Smiley

rewind 50 years and you'd be blowing Hitler and parading around swastikas at rallies while jews were getting gassed i'm sure..

hatred ? naaaw i see a response to raw unbridled stupidity on a historic level on the internet

l
o
l

FUD first & ask questions later™
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:17:12 PM

Holy Hannah...and here I was lurking, thinking that this sheet-storm was just talk.

Unless CleanWaterCoin was 51%ed independently, that is....

I think it was independent too... but it doesnt matter who's doing it. The important thing is that its getting the treatment it deserves. Can't wait for country coins to be obliterated into smithereens one by one. We have a fucking pest problem!!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:38:58 PM

They will simply revert with a hardfork and continue pre double spend...... Only way to kill a coin is if noone buys it.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:27:17 PM

They will simply revert with a hardfork and continue pre double spend...... Only way to kill a coin is if noone buys it.

100% agree, so now how about you guys stop giving the shitcoins/scamcoins a market?

Some time back Big V said he'd go harder on accepting coins, we'd hope that would happen. You guys barely do any real research on the coins you list.

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:44:31 PM

100% agree, so now how about you guys stop giving the shitcoins/scamcoins a market?

Some time back Big V said he'd go harder on accepting coins, we'd hope that would happen. You guys barely do any real research on the coins you list.

So like it or not the paid voting system is a big part of attempts to stop the massive flux of coins. At the same time as you know Kelsey were here to serve the customer who also demands new coins. So really the key is tell the customer to not buy the bad stuff and buy the good stuff and we wouldn't carry them. All coins are now vetted in the code by Mullick who moved to Florida and now works in the main office. I'd say hes savvy.

If this thread was focused on promoting good altcoins just think of what you could accomplish. DOGE folks aren't out bashing anyone they are rallying NASCAR fans (75 Million fans) , the entire reddit community (27 million) and working on engulfing more such as a Facebook tipbot. Support the coins you like! Give something back to that community whether its word of mouth programming knowledge something to promote it. We have here 75 pages of hate rather than 75 pages lets get cryptos into mainstream.

Get out and support the coin you like focus the energy on something productive rather than worry about your bottom line.....

References:
http://www.statisticbrain.com/nascar-racing-statistics
https://www.quantcast.com/reddit.com
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:58:47 PM

So like it or not the paid voting system is a big part of attempts to stop the massive flux of coins. At the same time as you know Kelsey were here to serve the customer who also demands new coins. So really the key is tell the customer to not buy the bad stuff and buy the good stuff and we wouldn't carry them. All coins are now vetted in the code by Mullick who moved to Florida and now works in the main office. I'd say hes savvy.

If this thread was focused on promoting good altcoins just think of what you could accomplish. DOGE folks aren't out bashing anyone they are rallying NASCAR fans (75 Million fans) , the entire reddit community (27 million) and working on engulfing more such as a Facebook tipbot. Support the coins you like! Give something back to that community whether its word of mouth programming knowledge something to promote it. We have here 75 pages of hate rather than 75 pages lets get cryptos into mainstream.

Get out and support the coin you like focus the energy on something productive rather than worry about your bottom line.....

References:

I am pretty sure a good stab of the people anti-shitcoins arent protecting any "bottom line", more the shitcoin supporters/bagholders are.
Equally voicing ones opinion on this thread doesn't mean that persons not doing positive to promote cryptocurrencies.

I'm personally investing alot, both time and fiat into getting cryptos into the mainstream (via an ETF), and the presence of too many scamcoins makes mine (and other similar projects) a damn sight more harder.

Certainly at this point in time I'm embarrassed to send serious investors this way.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:05:03 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 12:16:34 AM by BitJohn

References:

I am pretty sure a good stab of the people anti-shitcoins arent protecting any "bottom line", more the shitcoin supporters/bagholders are.
Equally voicing ones opinion on this thread doesn't mean that persons not doing positive to promote cryptocurrencies.

I'm personally investing alot, both time and fiat into getting cryptos into the mainstream (via an ETF), and the presence of too many scamcoins makes mine (and other similar projects) a damn sight more harder.

Certainly at this point in time I'm embarrassed to send serious investors this way.

I don't disagree with the idea that there is way to much silliness but I still feel that this thread being so popular shows that we have the focus in the wrong area. I also know that you are a good alt supporter and mean no disrespect by my previous post.
fishy

Activity: 476

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:16:20 AM

One of the fundamental theorems of economics.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:37:55 AM

All coins are now vetted in the code by Mullick who moved to Florida and now works in the main office. I'd say hes savvy.

He sure is! Being the Cryptsy resident in-house cloner; he must be superb at making coins by now.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: