Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176680 times)
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:15:17 AM

and i have been here twice as long as you kid so you should be quiet..
my "scam" miner ? i have been here 3x longer than you i don't have to take this abuse !
@memecoin, i have been here 4x longer than you Wink
.. how about another mouthy defensive knee jerk reaction ?
Which is it?

Stick to the topic i don't need your critique on my personality.
You wanna play the mature guy routine on me son ?
then side step my ""tone"" and address what i said..
but you won't
because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
Let me do some digging.. Ah. Here we go..

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit
grow some balls lippy little pussy Wink

pay closer attention next time prick.
It appears that I answered you, but you refuse to read.

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit
grow some balls lippy little pussy Wink

pay closer attention next time prick.

Many of us went to IRC.. don't make assumptions when you can simply ASK..

see here..

Topic Title = Need Cryptsy Chat users on IRC ! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358542.0 - Posted = December 05, 2013, 05:28:59 AM

edit:
and that is the 10th time you have quoted me and replied back but AGAIN avoided any response to any of the questions i asked over and over.
Your still playing games..

The major one i asked lots is please enlighten us all and tell us what coins you have been involved in making and posting and how many forum accounts names have you logged into here ?

Me ? none.

But i think that will change because you sloppy half ass babies are dumb and i can do a better job, especilaly when you cloners don't even try lol
it's tempting to keep cloning scrypt when your lemmings eat it up eh ? lol

You know what ? i can and will put you and the other scammy leeches in your place and unleash a new coin that steals all your users Smiley
Unlike you copy and paste coin cloners i can code noobs Smiley

I answered your question. I've highlighted the answer in the above quote. Please read.  
In the event that you missed my answer the first time, I answered you again.

You claim to be the king of this playground and make accusations, but when those accusations are answered, you pretend they do not exist.

This operation has amounted to little more than talk from Spoetnik. Do you notice how nobody else comes around to play? You are the sole individual bumping this topic.

Haha, i'm sure he will ignore you and ramble on about something else irrelevant!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormwarrior

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:11:07 AM

learn to read i have never generalized all coins that is garbage you have in your head..
don't jump to colossally stupid conclusions.
read what is ACTUALLY said..

and i am not mad about a damn thing in the slightest .. and again where did you get that from ? you guessed so its fact ?

gimme a break i can't talk to morons that hear what they want to hear.
if you don't have the intelligence to debate an issue just be quiet.

PS:
buckle up this Operation is just getting started lol
wait till guys are smashing scrypt coins with asics Smiley

edit:
come up with a new retort kids.. the whole I'm mad routine is laughable LOLOLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOLOOL LOOLLOLOOLOLolloolo l ol l o lo l o l lo lo o l o llo lo  oo lo l

especially when it's coming from the same guys who mock me for saying
LOL
too much Wink

maybe try the ole stand by i'm jealous or trolling or whatever.. you know just look a few pages back Wink
you'll see the same old dumb retorts for bad behavior here and on countless other topics.

i think i know WHO is mad and it ain't me kids lol

haha,funny picture.
Orgazmo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

how do you know which coin is scum and which not?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:24:11 AM

how do you know which coin is scum and which not?

If you missed the lunch it's scum.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:11:11 PM

Regulation of cryptos by a group of illerate morons

Who could possibly support this?

This is bad as these endless shitcoins
lol Best post on this whole thread!  Grin

i don't want to hear ONE word from you when an exchange posts "lol i have your money suckers" shuts down and walks..
you Free Market 'tards are full of shit 100%

You will cry like a fucking bitch as soon as it doesn't suit your scammy agenda..
If someone like me criticizes your scam coin you guys want me banned.. rules for me but not for you.
When an exchange like Gox vanishes with all your money you scream,  I WANT JUSTICE NOW !
but when you rip off some noobs on an IPO scam or something you prattle on about Free Markets.  Roll Eyes

I could go on for ages with examples but why bother you guys are playing games.. you KNOW your full of shit hypocrites
and are simply covering your ass to scam it up under the guise of this whole Free market bullshit angle.

And Bitcoin is a scam equally as all the other scams that have been made ? ....right lol  Roll Eyes
ya your smart lol
ya it's the same EXACT thing as say.. AUR 50% premined then ?

gimme a break and stick with your official Reddiot / 'tardlet coin Doge please  Grin
you sleezy scammy noobs are hilarious HAAAaaaahaaa
Your profane and immature comments only weaken your whole argument. And are you accusing me of scamming? I haven't scammed a single satoshi from anybody anywhere.
Im the one who set Dimecoin straight and paid the people that the original developer stole from. Out of my own pocket. So next time you want to rail on a 'shitcoin', make sure to do your research...

but you won't because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
and that is discredit me.. which is doomed to failure by the way.
because if i am right ? then i am right.. and it seems a LOT of people agree with me too.. so that's another reason why discrediting me proves nothing.

hey sweet-heart it's NOT about Spoetnik.

and people get honesty from me not games and lies and bs and clone coins.
i encourage people to take all info they can and weigh the pro's and con's and come to their own decisions..
my comments are designed to empower people that are getting bullshited into buying scam coins.. plenty of people lose money.. did you forget that ?
lemme guess fuck em ? who cares right ? ..ya classy  Roll Eyes

care to respond kid ?
and fuck ya i meant that to sound insulting..
you guys troll the fucking shit out of me hard 24/7 non stop (almost a year going so far)
and after almost a year of it, ya i think i do get a bit mouthy and yea i think i have held up rather well considering the massive wall of abuse i take non stop (from cloners)
which IS obvious so why are you picking at me if you can see the bullying and ganging up on me and harassment i have endured.. pretty much on my own ?
Your comment make YOU look bad not me.. you look like a bully so you can bullshit defending scammy coins..

Please do argue with me..
Argue with the fact that the Free Market bs excuse is abused like crazy
and argue that there is NO bad coin ever made..
go for it say that.. i dare you Wink

sit down and stfu nubs you aren't in my league.
spend the next week trying to cook up some other way to discredit me all you want, i will wait to see this bumped again lol

get it ? i play your ass like a violin lol
and i am good at it too ..don't waste my time with your verbal diarrhea unless you got game..
One punch knock outs just piss me off.. i wind up standing there saying WTF ? where is my fight ? i'm all geared up for it hahaha
Stay our of the ring little kids..

Hey every one i'm a douche and i will take up the defensive position of arguing for Scammers in a debate.. "contrarian" much ?
right....that make sense.. wanna debate about NAMBLA too ?
Free Market.. ya ya ya..
Excuse to rip people off and get away with it, is all it is.. so yeah keep arguing to defend that.. make you guys look brilliant  Roll Eyes
and ps it works both both ways.. if you have the right to post ponzi scheme coins and rip people off then that Free Market your babbling about
entitles me to criticize and expose them for what they are.. scams.
Quit playing this little game how there is not rules 'ONLY' for you and not me.. that is "free market" hypocrisy.

..bring it
is that all you got ?
You are gonna end up like Phinneas Gauge... Banned for life you troll  Roll Eyes
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:40:18 PM

i don't want to hear ONE word from you when an exchange posts "lol i have your money suckers" shuts down and walks..

You will cry like a fucking bitch as soon as it doesn't suit your scammy agenda..
If someone like me criticizes your scam coin you guys want me banned.. rules for me but not for you.
When an exchange like Gox vanishes with all your money you scream,  I WANT JUSTICE NOW !
but when you rip off some noobs on an IPO scam or something you prattle on about Free Markets.  Roll Eyes

I could go on for ages with examples but why bother you guys are playing games.. you KNOW your full of shit hypocrites
and are simply covering your ass to scam it up under the guise of this whole Free market bullshit angle.

And Bitcoin is a scam equally as all the other scams that have been made ? ....right lol  Roll Eyes
ya your smart lol

gimme a break and stick with your official Reddiot / 'tardlet coin Doge please  Grin

how about you calm down a bit?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:41:14 PM

ya your smart lol

Your profane and immature comments only weaken your whole argument. And are you accusing me of scamming? I haven't scammed a single satoshi from anybody anywhere.
Im the one who set Dimecoin straight and paid the people that the original developer stole from. Out of my own pocket. So next time you want to rail on a 'shitcoin', make sure to do your research...

but you won't because you guys side step and dodge every assertion i make to do what you did here.. or try at least lol
because if i am right ? then i am right.. and it seems a LOT of people agree with me too.. so that's another reason why discrediting me proves nothing.

i encourage people to take all info they can and weigh the pro's and con's and come to their own decisions..
my comments are designed to empower people that are getting bullshited into buying scam coins.. plenty of people lose money.. did you forget that ?

care to respond kid ?
you guys troll the fucking shit out of me hard 24/7 non stop (almost a year going so far)
and after almost a year of it, ya i think i do get a bit mouthy and yea i think i have held up rather well considering the massive wall of abuse i take non stop (from cloners)
which IS obvious so why are you picking at me if you can see the bullying and ganging up on me and harassment i have endured.. pretty much on my own ?
Your comment make YOU look bad not me.. you look like a bully so you can bullshit defending scammy coins..

spend the next week trying to cook up some other way to discredit me all you want, i will wait to see this bumped again lol

and i am good at it too ..don't waste my time with your verbal diarrhea unless you got game..
One punch knock outs just piss me off.. i wind up standing there saying WTF ? where is my fight ? i'm all geared up for it hahaha

Hey every one i'm a douche and i will take up the defensive position of arguing for Scammers in a debate.. "contrarian" much ?
Free Market.. ya ya ya..
Excuse to rip people off and get away with it, is all it is.. so yeah keep arguing to defend that.. make you guys look brilliant  Roll Eyes
and ps it works both both ways.. if you have the right to post ponzi scheme coins and rip people off then that Free Market your babbling about
Quit playing this little game how there is not rules 'ONLY' for you and not me.. that is "free market" hypocrisy.

..bring it
is that all you got ?
You are gonna end up like Phinneas Gauge... Banned for life you troll  Roll Eyes

he isnt banned any more. seems very active on this forum lately. Why was he banned in the first place anyway?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

This is an interesting thread. How did I miss this?
Why isn't someone (who is capable) doing 51% attacks?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

ya your smart lol

care to respond kid ?

Free Market.. ya ya ya..

..bring it
is that all you got ?

he isnt banned any more. seems very active on this forum lately. Why was he banned in the first place anyway?

maybe quit riding my ass endlessly with personal issues and stick to the topic ?
you think you little girls could manage that even for one day ? is that too much to ask ?
I don't care how you feel about me.. see a shrink and tell him/her.. i don't want to hear it.
talk coins or stfu.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:27:33 PM

This turned into a flame war and there is no real topic here anymore.
Can you sort this out somewhere else?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

This was completely idiotic from the start OP is a shitcoin cloner himself and is aided by a team of idiotic extortionists. The only thing to be sorted out is were each member of Operation Shitcoin lands on the autism spectrum.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:56:53 PM

This was completely idiotic from the start OP is a shitcoin cloner himself and is aided by a team of idiotic extortionists. The only thing to be sorted out is were each member of Operation Shitcoin lands on the autism spectrum.
lol. And immature.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:09:58 AM

these guys do not have autism and it is very unfair on people with autism to put these morons in the same category !

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

Has ANY coin been terminated yet lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

Nope. This thread is an epic failure Smiley
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:35:58 PM

Is there one thats been hurt substantially?

No saying I necessarily support this concept. Just follow it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:49:57 PM

Is there one thats been hurt substantially?

No saying I necessarily support this concept. Just follow it.

They named some coins that sort of became irrelevant on their own. They didn't need any help to die off, nor died from any forking. I think AUR was the one most talked about, and in the end it became stronger by fixing that gravity well exploit. So... umm... one coin was helped in the end, and a handful died off from natural causes?
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:49:59 PM

Well what are you doing guys?

This week some many shit color coins, White coin, Blue coin, Yellow coin, Orange coin, Fair coin, Asian coin

Land Marks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:01:08 PM

You guys should probably hit up the XCoin thread.  Part of their IPO is giving each investor their own coin. 
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

Whitecoin's Proof of Stake never worked - the code was borked. The blockchain was EXTREMELY vulnerable to a 51% attack for nearly 48 hours because PoS was supposed to have taken over, but did not work and almost nobody was mining PoW as the rewards had been adjusted to almost nothing for the switchover. There was nothing securing the blockchain except for hopes and dreams. Any entity with a relatively small amount of hash power could have taken over their coin at any time. As more and more people realized this, the chunkypool operator decided he had to make it a public emergency before a malicious attacker took over the block chain. He had to do this publicly so that he could get Whitecoin supporters to point hashrate at the PoW pool and protect the chain.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: