Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:30:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why privacy matters  (Read 3733 times)
ahadudzaman

Activity: 408
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:43:08 AM

off course, privacy is matter  because every work has a security. If you have no privacy then your data or other things will be hacked. So in this case privacy is very important to secure our data.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:16:18 AM

Have you accessed the app for the last couple of days? And then I had difficulties connecting to the server ... I do not understand what this problem is connected with

If you speak about Utopia p2p, everything works as usual. Maybe you have a problem with your PC? The to disable mining or updating to the latest version. Or simply reinstall the application. Something should help.
ahadudzaman

Activity: 408

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:00:41 PM

Privacy is everything. Security is very in all things. Your all data is secure by this privacy. so,first of all you should be attention on your privacy.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 12:20:31 PM

The problem was in my PC, you're right .. now everything works fine, I communicate with other users, I have mining enabled and this does not affect the speed of work
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:02:38 PM

The problem was in my PC, you're right .. now everything works fine, I communicate with other users, I have mining enabled and this does not affect the speed of work

Is there any possibilities for withdrawal? As I didn't see the coin on the market even now. And as I know, the app is working for 6 months already, or even more.. So it's interesting what do developers think about.
jtea

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:35:05 PM

I think that before you start using any crypto exchange, you need to be prepared for the fact that you will be asked for identity documents. As far as I understand, this is done in order to make sure that a person is not doing anything illegal (especially for large amounts of money).
2february

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:33:56 AM

privacy is personal data so I think it is very important, do not carelessly provide your privacy data in any form.
Starkick

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:11:01 AM

Is there any possibilities for withdrawal? As I didn't see the coin on the market even now. And as I know, the app is working for 6 months already, or even more.. So it's interesting what do developers think about.
Well, in general, I found information on the forums that there are special chats where you can find users who can exchange crypto. But to be honest, I haven’t been looking for anything yet ... I want to save up a little
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:23:52 PM

Well, in general, I found information on the forums that there are special chats where you can find users who can exchange crypto. But to be honest, I haven’t been looking for anything yet ... I want to save up a little

On the whole, before you hold, you have to get sure you could withdraw it. In other case it loses any sense. So I think I'll spent some time browsing channels in order to find the exchangers and ask for reviews of those who already used their service. Thanks for the info.
Starkick

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:09:41 PM

You're welcome! Please write about the results of your searches, perhaps this information is useful to other users.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:48:39 PM

Well, what I've found is enough, I guess. There are lots of guys who're ready to help you with a withdrawal. Chinese, Russian, American, etc. All of them can be found in a related channels. They mostly exchange the CRP to PM, but crypto ones can be also found. So it's quite easy. Moreover, there's a guy called Merchant, which is the most trustful.
Nikinger

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:24:49 PM

Privacy matters because the history shows that personal information could be abused by "hackers" or by authorities during paradigm shifts.

Everyone who is interested in privacy has to do some trade offs because increasing privacy means more work to do.

What I'm (not) doing:
  • I don't use Facebook or any other social platform with mandatory real names. But I don't care about privacy when doing company related things.
  • I use a VPN for private surfing but I don't use a VPN for anything which is linked with my real identity like banking.
  • The whole computer is encrypted including every backup drive. But some USB devices aren't because some devices like TVs can't read it.
  • I prefer cable over wireless in my house. But wireless is still enabled, because cable is very annoying when using mobile devices in the bed. To prevent taking over the whole network in the case of an attack, the wireless network has a own vLAN.
  • My door is surveilled with a Raspberry but I don't care about the windows because you would need pretty good climbing experiences.

I don't need 100% security, I'm caring about privacy while doing only a fair amount of efforts.

It's not hard to spy on me but it's hard to get any crucial out of me.

1EwKrY5Bn3T47r4tYqSv6mMQkUyu7hZckV
Starkick

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:38:50 AM

Well, what I've found is enough, I guess. There are lots of guys who're ready to help you with a withdrawal. Chinese, Russian, American, etc. All of them can be found in a related channels. They mostly exchange the CRP to PM, but crypto ones can be also found. So it's quite easy. Moreover, there's a guy called Merchant, which is the most trustful.
Oh, cool. Thank you so much! I will try to look for this guy. By the way, maybe you know something about the release of the mobile application? that would be very cool
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:49:10 AM

Privacy matters is the reason why we are anonymous here. It is also the reason behind cryptocurrency and blockchain. I think all pf us here wants anonymity because we need to secure ourselves from our hold assets.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

Oh, cool. Thank you so much! I will try to look for this guy. By the way, maybe you know something about the release of the mobile application? that would be very cool

Mobile app seems to be in a development mode. But I have another good news for you. Its coin Crypton was announced on a trading platform https://www.qbtc.me/trade?symbol=CRP_USDT which gives more proofs it's not a scam. For me it's very pleasing to use messenger and mine some coins while it's running. Agree?
Walangkopo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:30:48 PM
Merited by BRODIN (1)

all forms of self-identity are of course very important. and dangerous if someone is misusing data for negative actions.
Starkick

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:14:55 PM

all forms of self-identity are of course very important. and dangerous if someone is misusing data for negative actions.
Yes, it seems to me that this indicates the imminent appearance of a mobile application. Probably, the developers have already debugged the application, and decided to withdraw the coin on crypto-exchanges. Waiting for updates.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:53:51 PM

Privacy matters is the reason why we are anonymous here. It is also the reason behind cryptocurrency and blockchain. I think all pf us here wants anonymity because we need to secure ourselves from our hold assets.
thats why we are here because of privacy because if not then we should stay in bankings.

we also wanted our personality be safe for the attacjs since there are so many online cases now that involves crypto or other electronic currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:22:20 PM

Yes, it seems to me that this indicates the imminent appearance of a mobile application. Probably, the developers have already debugged the application, and decided to withdraw the coin on crypto-exchanges. Waiting for updates.

I didn't thought about it from that side. Maybe you're right and it's one more step to the mobile application. But on the other hand, imagine, how much do they have to pay in order to add the coin on several trading platforms and exchanges.. So maybe you're mistaken..
Starkick

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 12:44:27 PM

Oh, I don’t know about this, but I found out that they had their own fan site https://utopia.fans/ , maybe there users know more about further plans for the development of the application. I am more than sure that the creator of the site will definitely be the biggest fan of the application.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: