Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
EverydayOutlaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

I've had coins in my wallet for close to two weeks and I still haven't seen a stake yet.  Undecided

It's working, for sure. I've seen several stakes happen in my client.
I understand the coins have to be there for x amount of time (five days, iirc), and the wallet has to be unlocked as well, not sure if either of those apply to you.

~Outlaw
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:58:57 AM

We are even unable to hold 3 sats  Grin  Grin  Grin

I'm out, lack of community support, if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account. I will have something to drink.

keep on voting at allcoin.com Smiley

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

I hope placebo keep his words and will pass the torch to you.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

keep on voting at allcoin.com Smiley

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

I hope placebo keep his words and will pass the torch to you.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.

The good part is, now the coin is worthless, i just need to get that multipool deal and it will move to 8 sats or so.

Citizens to the moon!!!!

By placebo now acting like a real dev.

Please address i donate 100000 ctz for promotion and multipool. Will ship immediately when unblocked wallet bittrex.

Buy CTZ this coin going up.

By all the other people, i have other things to do then just CTZ.

The block explorer is blocked, so someone will have a look at it later today when he is home.

Do you know why we are disable on bittrex Undecided

It looks like wallets issue

Can a dev please reach out to us.. we have detected what appears to be a 51%/double spend attack on the blockchain and everything shut off. 

Thanks
richie@bittrex

I've contacted DEV and told him to talk with you to find a solution.

Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!
He really needs a treatment and needs it asap!!!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mmm, 100,000,000 x 40sats, please go ahead  Grin

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

wow your really a piece of work aren't you.

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

Edit: Yes 100,000,000 or who do you think that was buying on the exchange?

lol yeah thats why it's still stuck at 76,000% at dedicated eh??

yeah I figured you were the douche that was buying it all up, like I said a true P.O.S (piece of shit just incase you didn't get it)

have fun owning all your own coins. 

Thanks friend, and remember WORK HARD!!! I've something like a 15% stake here!!!

@Dannyvjp

fonzerrellie ‏@fonzerrellie  19 min.
STOP MINING #CTZ !! #Citizencoin dev flaked, crashed price seems to be buying them up at 1-2 sat says he has 100 mill so far #bitcoin

What do you think when you see this from the guy that want to help the coin, it looks like he didn't invest a lot of money in CTZ, but you did....

I would say, mine it till POW is finished, it is easy to mine, and ok, your coins are worth notice that the moment, but when POW is finished then inflation will be low and we can move higher, people are trying to destroy this coin, because they try to take it over and didn't work out.

Dedicated pool has problems. Check the other pools.

Only 9000 blocks left and then POW is finished, then we are full in POS, this means only a few coins will be added daily, and when CTZ is trading again on Bittrex then i see a much higher price. DEV is now giving a update to Bittrex, in fact he did yesterday but he/she was not online anymore.

I'm still in for the multipool idea and i'm preparing to make CTZ credit bank cards, so that people can turn CTZ into $ easily.

CITIZENCOIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER

Because of several reasons Citizencoin will be taken over. 10,000,000 CTZ will be deposit to the new owner. The transaction will be posted, and a new topic from the new owner will be created.

Congrats, shitbag! Your coin is dead as dead! It was really quick! You  cock succer did it before PoW end, wow!!!

I'm still buying, and just give the coin to a DEV that will only focus on CTZ, so, i've full trust in him. At least community will not complain like 'LOOK, LOOK, he post a message, OMG, what is he doing on that thread, WTF, and now on this thread too, WHY can he not work 24 hours for CTZ, he only worked 12 hours for CTZ, i'm so disappointed'

All that shit talk..

Ready for the moon!!! Less then 3000 blocks away from pure POS.

Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.

Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.

Placebo :- you seem to know more about this coin than others. What is happening with bittrex? Why is coin disabled there? Any of the devs working on getting this resolved?

Of course, it is my  coin Cheesy There was a double speed attack, and my DEV contacted Bittrex, but i believe he didn't receive any feedback yet, i will ask for a update later tonight. The fun should start when we are in POS, a new website will be developed, and some talks are still going on for a multipool.

Ok great appreciate the feedback! Hope all goes well after the POW! As they say to the mooonnnnn....

Yes, i hope it too Smiley Still some nice plans in the pipeline, but it all takes time, a lot of time Smiley From the start of Citizencoin i always said, this most be a coin in the Top 100 coins at least, now we are a little far away from it Smiley but the price should move higher, i think 25 sats is certainly possible, certainly when POS starts and more and more services are added.

UP 400% NOW.... EXPECT AT LEAST 10 SATS WHEN POW IS FINISHED. (At least i hope:)) and then we will have some citizens on the moon Cheesy

Pls read all above... And see what kind of "dev" (he isnt even the dev, we dont know who that is) you guys are dealing with... be wise... take your money out now...  Wink
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

How many Blocks to the end of POS?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:09:39 PM

<1700
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:10:04 PM

90720 is the last POS block, now at 88346!!!
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

Placebo what the details for stake'ing? Cant find that any where so apologies if you have shared it already?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:22:10 PM

Placebo what the details for stake'ing? Cant find that any where so apologies if you have shared it already?

Detail of staking is 0.1% per day, but some people have been reporting that they had problems with getting coins staked, and other people are saying that it is working perfectly.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

As barryzand said... I'm indeed not DEV, and always stated that i'm not DEV.

There is a NEW DEV (as stated in the subject) but he don't have a bitcointalk address, so he was planning to create one. That is why that i also said that a new website will be developed by the new DEV and a new thread will be created and this one will be closed, so that DEV has full control of Citizencoin.
canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

Detail of staking is 0.1% per day, but some people have been reporting that they had problems with getting coins staked, and other people are saying that it is working perfectly.

Great thank you.
boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

I used to stake coin on a regular basis without any problems. It worked and still work.

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:57:08 PM

I used to stake coin on a regular basis without any problems. It worked and still work.

If CTZ break that 5 sat wall then i'm wondering how far it can go. Marketcap is still pretty low, hashrate has increased a lot the last few hours as people want to get hold of the last coins. We only need that one big investor.
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

If CTZ break that 5 sat wall then i'm wondering how far it can go. Marketcap is still pretty low, hashrate has increased a lot the last few hours as people want to get hold of the last coins. We only need that one big investor.

How long Bittrex wallet will be "disabled"?!

BTW. - 5sat wall passed already. Smiley
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

Stop buying this shit. Placebo is a cock succer who fucked up ppl nobody will take over this is scam.

FUCK YOU PLACEBO

I have hope you will regret it. I will write about such fucker you are on each forum

SHIT ON YOU .

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:13:13 PM

Only thing I saw that placebo did was whine about the price of ctz a couple times, and now so many people hate him. whining about the low prices has nothing to do with the future of this coin. when will people realize this?
canej

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:16:38 PM

Stop buying this shit. Placebo is a cock succer who fucked up ppl nobody will take over this is scam.

FUCK YOU PLACEBO

I have hope you will regret it. I will write about such fucker you are on each forum

SHIT ON YOU .

If I was working with you I would run away from you too... If you want to warn us about something. Dont make it personal. Gives everyone more reason to think you not right.

State the facts of why you feel things are the way they are and let others make their own choice...

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:29:28 PM

FUCK YOU PLACEBO

SHIT ON YOU .

If I was working with you I would run away from you too... If you want to warn us about something. Dont make it personal. Gives everyone more reason to think you not right.

State the facts of why you feel things are the way they are and let others make their own choice...

I dont know who you are. Read all post from beginning. This coin has had potencial. Because he didnt earn fast he left it like fuckin child who has bored a toy. Wallet has stuck and ppl left with nothing.

PLACEBO IS FUCKING FAG DO NOT TRUST AND BUY ON YOUR OWN RISK

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

I'm happy that i see here some new peope on the board, people that seems to have more respect too. Anyway, i believe we are moving in the right direction. If you have any question please feel free to contact me, if you have any concers, PM.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:42:06 PM

Maybe you notice, but more then 100M coins has been bought (or traded), based on 720M coins that is a nice big amount, so the guy or people (or investor group) that are buying those coins have a nice big amount of coins. I believe that is a good step for Citizen as when we can attract some investors either longer term or pump related it will put CTZ back in the picture.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Hashrate is moving up very nicely.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:50:25 PM

DONT LISTEN TO HIM.
DO NOT BUY. HE WILL FUCK YOU UP

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: