Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:42:25 PM

this new wallet is joke.
a lot of coins is stake ,unconfirmed.

block is 55702

I think you are referring to the old wallet -- in which case I agree with you! Wink

There are only a select few guys who were given the links to the new wallets (v 1.7.0.0). When we release the final new wallet, it will likely be 1.7.0.1.

What version are you on?

i have ver 1,6,0

i dont have new wallet.where can download?

Hehe, that would explain it Wink

Version 1.7.0.1 will likely be released to the world in a day or two for Mac/Linux/Windows and will have the following new features:

• Advanced coin control (move newer coins and hang on to older coins that are minting more easily)
• Updated 0.1% feature which will take 0.1% of the coin movement and donate that to the charity wallet
• New donate button for WATER users to manually donate to the charity wallet if they like (excluding the 0.1% donation feature of course)
• New master node and checkpoints
• Freshly compiled wallets with the new and improved and extremely cleaned up code that Costas (mindfox) has been working on for the past couple of weeks

If I remember, I will try to send you a PM when they are released, but keep checking back here or go subscribe to our email list on www.cleanwatercoin.org (at the bottom) to be emailed as soon as they are made available.

Also, for those asking about Mintpal -- we will reach out to them and update them on all the improvements and will relay back their verdict as soon as we get one -- in the meantime, Bittrex is the best place to buy up WATER (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER).

Price of WATER is slowly rising at Bittrex. We might see above 150 satoshis back again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ammon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:24:36 AM

anyone want to sell 1M WATER @ 45 sat?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

anyone want to sell 1M WATER @ 45 sat?

Nice try, who would sell at that price when WATER is trading now at 54 satoshi at https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER ?
portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:04:15 AM

Coins I mine from pool.cleanwatercoin.org keep going missing! I've lost over 22k in unconfirmed coins which were previously confirmed in my wallet and sent deposits to Bittrex.com don't appear as pending or visible at all in some cases at all.

The pool operates constantly over 51% of the total network hashrate and I have been given notice by my wallet 1.04 that some of the coins that I've attempted to send to another wallet or the Bittrex.com exchange have been already spent. Really?

Something isn't right with this coin. It's wasting my valuable electricity. Quite disgruntled.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

Coins I mine from pool.cleanwatercoin.org keep going missing! I've lost over 22k in unconfirmed coins which were previously confirmed in my wallet and sent deposits to Bittrex.com don't appear as pending or visible at all in some cases at all.

The pool operates constantly over 51% of the total network hashrate and I have been given notice by my wallet 1.04 that some of the coins that I've attempted to send to another wallet or the Bittrex.com exchange have been already spent. Really?

Something isn't right with this coin. It's wasting my valuable electricity. Quite disgruntled.

Perhaps contact Bittrex about any missing coins sent to them. Keep in mind they disabled the wallet for a few days as we updated the code.

Have you been mining today? Payouts are happening regularly and we haven't had any complaints -- even by that big guy on there now with 300mhs.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
portdavenport

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:15:33 AM

Perhaps contact Bittrex about any missing coins sent to them. Keep in mind they disabled the wallet for a few days as we updated the code.

Have you been mining today? Payouts are happening regularly and we haven't had any complaints -- even by that big guy on there now with 300mhs.

Thanks for your reply, but what about over 16K worth of coins in two wallets I have which are sitting in unconfirmed status sent from pool.cleanwatercoin.org? Those coins have nothing to do with Bittrex.com. Since the blockchain issue last week, they went out of confirmed in my wallet to unconfirmed and never returned. I ran repair wallet and only made 4K of 20K coins back. Honestly, I haven't spent them or sent 16K worth of WATER, yet I been given notices last week on my wallet they were already spent.

Is this the Blockchain issue last week or double-spending activity? I'm sorry, I really didn't want to voice these grievances for obvious coin progress reasons, and I've tried to contact pool.cleanwatercoin.org support, but the form won't send/accept my messages.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:23:16 AM

Thanks for your reply, but what about over 16K worth of coins in two wallets I have which are sitting in unconfirmed status sent from pool.cleanwatercoin.org? Those coins have nothing to do with Bittrex.com. Since the blockchain issue last week, they went out of confirmed in my wallet to unconfirmed and never returned. I ran repair wallet and only made 4K of 20K coins back. Honestly, I haven't spent them or sent 16K worth of WATER, yet I been given notices last week on my wallet they were already spent.

Is this the Blockchain issue last week or double-spending activity? I'm sorry, I really didn't want to voice these grievances for obvious coin progress reason, and I've tried to contact pool.cleanwatercoin.org support, but the form won't send/accept my messages.

Back when we had the double spend notice, the pool was sending us an alert every minute -- so there is a high chance that if you sent an email during that couple day strand, it could have been accidentally deleted... as I was literally just selecting all messages and deleting them.

Send me your WATER address and we will send you the 16k that you are missing.

portdavenport

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:40:05 AM

Is this the Blockchain issue last week or double-spending activity? I'm sorry, I really didn't want to voice these grievances for obvious coin progress reason, and I've tried to contact pool.cleanwatercoin.org support, but the form won't send/accept my messages.

Back when we had the double spend notice, the pool was sending us an alert every minute -- so there is a high chance that if you sent an email during that couple day strand, it could have been accidentally deleted... as I was literally just selecting all messages and deleting them.

If you could do that it would be much appreciated.

Wallet 1: 5fqrtibfkrsDoh27L9qzh3UEUWFTs7pEaJ
9500.0000000 unconfirmed

Wallet 2: 5Y3UgGXeHYpR2smV6B6NE8UUAvEtsRpmuU
7120.691982 unconfirmed

If you could be so kind to send the missing coins to the following Wallet 3 which appears to be working and is the same wallet address associated with the portdavenport mining account on 'pool.cleanwatercoin.org' it will be greatly appreciated.

Wallet 3 (Working/Preferred):  5o9D5FB9i5j6uFN6zdvhRv4jdYYLYHmLcs

portdavenport

CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:45:31 AM

9500.0000000 unconfirmed

7120.691982 unconfirmed

If you could be so kind to send the missing coins to the following Wallet 3 which appears to be working and is the same wallet address associated with the portdavenport mining account on 'pool.cleanwatercoin.org' it will be greatly appreciated.

Wallet 3 (Working/Preferred):  5o9D5FB9i5j6uFN6zdvhRv4jdYYLYHmLcs

portdavenport

You got it. As soon as we roll out the new wallets (likely tomorrow) we will get you taken care of!

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:53:24 AM

Nice to see a good community here. keep up the good work guys.

9500.0000000 unconfirmed

7120.691982 unconfirmed

Wallet 3 (Working/Preferred):  5o9D5FB9i5j6uFN6zdvhRv4jdYYLYHmLcs

portdavenport

You got it. As soon as we roll out the new wallets (likely tomorrow) we will get you taken care of!

Nice to see a good community here. Keep up the good work guys! Smiley
portdavenport

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:56:07 AM

Thank you CleanWaterCoin.org  Grin
free_istheway

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:50:07 PM

WATER is disabled/inactive on Bittrex again...
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

Refresh amigo Smiley

free_istheway

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

Refresh amigo Smiley

Yep, it's back now
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:31:07 PM

Wallet Update: We found a fairly minor bug with the new donation feature which was essentially allowing you to keep hitting the donate button with a successful transaction happening simultaneously. So while we welcome donations, we do not want people accidentally sending more than they had originally intended to.

So the plan for today is to tweak that feature, test it, and then recompile the Mac/Linux/Windows wallets.

With no foreseeable roadblocks ahead, we are confident that we will have brand new code + wallets for everyone tomorrow morning PST (~15 hours).

DreamMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:01:32 AM

Good news for sure we have been waiting.

Is there an official block explorer working somewhere? Smiley
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

Good news for sure we have been waiting.

Is there an official block explorer working somewhere? Smiley

That's next up on the list, shortly followed by the official WATER faucet! Smiley

Stedy

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:43:22 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated!
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:47:30 PM

6/5/14: New Wallets:
Below are the new wallets and source for version 1.7.0.1

WINDOWS  |  MAC  |  LINUX  |  SOURCE

--------------------------

New Code / Wallet Features
1. New Advanced Coin Control
This allows you to control which coins go in and which go out. You will now be able to control your coins so that your older coins keep staking while sending out newer coins to maximize your coin values. We will record a video explaining this feature within the next few days.

2. 0.1% Charity Donation Feature
This was an original feature the coin was going to have but was sidelined in order to not miss our launch date. After a couple months, we finally found the right guy to build this feature for us -- so thank you Costas (mindfox).

3. New Master Node
We now have a new master node set up to avoid those syncing problems in the past.

4. New Donation Feature
Some of you requested the ability to donate to the Charity Wallet straight from your own personal wallet -- so version 1.7.0.1 now gives you that ability. All WATER donated here or through the 0.1% feature will be used to help raise money for our charity water campaign, and to help afford the costs of running servers, paying for media campaigns, and ongoing development initiatives with Costas.

Coming Soon
• New Block Explorer
• WATER Faucet
• Tip Bots

mebelland

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:25:05 PM

http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/images/cleanwatercoin-news-update.jpg
6/5/14: New Wallets:
Below are the new wallets and source for version 1.7.0.1

WINDOWS  |  MAC  |  LINUX  |  SOURCE

--------------------------

New Code / Wallet Features
1. New Advanced Coin Control
This allows you to control which coins go in and which go out. You will now be able to control your coins so that your older coins keep staking while sending out newer coins to maximize your coin values. We will record a video explaining this feature within the next few days.

2. 0.1% Charity Donation Feature
This was an original feature the coin was going to have but was sidelined in order to not miss our launch date. After a couple months, we finally found the right guy to build this feature for us -- so thank you Costas (mindfox).

3. New Master Node
We now have a new master node set up to avoid those syncing problems in the past.

4. New Donation Feature
Some of you requested the ability to donate to the Charity Wallet straight from your own personal wallet -- so version 1.7.0.1 now gives you that ability. All WATER donated here or through the 0.1% feature will be used to help raise money for our charity water campaign, and to help afford the costs of running servers, paying for media campaigns, and ongoing development initiatives with Costas.

Coming Soon
• New Block Explorer
• WATER Faucet
• Tip Bots

new wallets have problem.

warning invalid checkpoint

wallet ver 1.7.0.1

coin quantity is wrong.have this 122k coins unconfirmed and are stake:D
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: