Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:02:12 PM

So, any live exchanges now?

Bittrex will re-enable the wallet as soon as we give them the latest -- just need to wrap up the design Wink

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DreamMiner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:31:19 AM

Are you going to give 5 days of POW on the new wallet before going to POS?
bitminton

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

Error message at cleanwatercoin pool:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers.' in /var/www/cleanwatercoin/php-mpos/public/include/lib/jsonRPCClient.php:117 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/cleanwatercoin/php-mpos/public/include/pages/statistics/pool.inc.php(9): jsonRPCClient->__call('getblockhash', Array) #1 /var/www/cleanwatercoin/php-mpos/public/include/pages/statistics/pool.inc.php(9): BitcoinWrapper->getblockhash(120336) #2 /var/www/cleanwatercoin/php-mpos/public/index.php(159): require_once('/var/www/cleanw...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/cleanwatercoin/php-mpos/public/include/lib/jsonRPCClient.php on line 117

Wallet shows the same message... did not sync after reloading.
welyoe

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:57:05 PM

waiting for the new design and live again on bittrex  Grin

DreamMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:40:57 PM

Me too  yesterday  "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found!"

All part of the issue they are fixing with the new wallet.

Sometime have backup your wallet.dat start fresh chain then copy dat over... works for me...
I am in sync with the block explorer on two of my wallets.
Fingers crossed new wallet is out soon.
alterra

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:17:59 AM

dump time comin'
irbbq

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

Hopefully they will dump into my buy orders then, because it will bounce back for sure. No doubt the miners will dump, but with the increased volume and attention I don't think it'll stay low for long.

Looking forward to the new wallet, keep the updates coming!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

I haven't been able to sync my wallet so I can stake for a week or two now.  Is there something I can do to get my wallet staking or do we just have to wait for the updated to come out?  Don't have a config file with any addnodes either, if there are some to share?

Thanks!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:40:55 PM

NM on my previous question......re downloaded blockchain and all is good again:-)
ktmracing03

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:05:06 PM

question....my wallet also wont sync and if i remove my wallet.dat and conf file and delete the cleanwatercoin folder in raoming then reopen wallet to recreate the folder and then re add my conf and wallet file I have 1600 coins vs the several hundred thousand I have mined. Any ideas? Am I out my coins? Super confused and never had this issue before with any other wallet.
thanks
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:48:33 PM

NM on my previous question......re downloaded blockchain and all is good again:-)

Ditto for the doabitofgood.com public facing peering node

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
YouIsPeng

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:21:05 AM

question....my wallet also wont sync and if i remove my wallet.dat and conf file and delete the cleanwatercoin folder in raoming then reopen wallet to recreate the folder and then re add my conf and wallet file I have 1600 coins vs the several hundred thousand I have mined. Any ideas? Am I out my coins? Super confused and never had this issue before with any other wallet.
thanks

Make sure you let the blockchain fully download from scratch before you replace your wallet in the roaming folder.

After you put your wallet back, go to the debug console (Help->Debug Window->Console) then type "checkwallet" and it will tell you if there are any mismatched coins compared with the blockchain.

If it does not say "true" then type "repairwallet" and this should retrieve any coins not showing. If it doesn't then it is likely they were mined on an incorrect fork.
ktmracing03

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:02:42 PM

thanks

Make sure you let the blockchain fully download from scratch before you replace your wallet in the roaming folder.

After you put your wallet back, go to the debug console (Help->Debug Window->Console) then type "checkwallet" and it will tell you if there are any mismatched coins compared with the blockchain.

If it does not say "true" then type "repairwallet" and this should retrieve any coins not showing. If it doesn't then it is likely they were mined on an incorrect fork.

I tried that and all my coins are back and was synced for a couple of minutes now it says WARNING:Invalid checkpoint found! ....... went to console and typed checkwallet and all I get is a red message saying "Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers. (code -2)" same result with the repair wallet command.
any ideas?
I am using wallet v1.7.0.1
YouIsPeng

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

thanks

I tried that and all my coins are back and was synced for a couple of minutes now it says WARNING:Invalid checkpoint found! ....... went to console and typed checkwallet and all I get is a red message saying "Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers. (code -2)" same result with the repair wallet command.
any ideas?

I'm glad your coins are back, your wallet seems to be repaired - good news!

To get rid of the invalid checkpoint warning try re-downloading the blockchain with no .conf file - my wallet is updating fine without having to add any nodes manually.
ktmracing03

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:25:39 PM

thanks

any ideas?

To get rid of the invalid checkpoint warning try re-downloading the blockchain with no .conf file - my wallet is updating fine without having to add any nodes manually.

I dont have a .conf file in the folder. I didn't add it back after following your steps earlier.
YouIsPeng

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

thanks

any ideas?

I dont have a .conf file in the folder. I didn't add it back after following your steps earlier.

I just realised you're using an old wallet - download the latest version (v1.7.0.2) here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AVjo3qD9DANUo1TUZHb3k2ODQ

If it doesn't work straight away, delete and re-download the blockchain (I always do that without my wallet in the roaming folder) then shut it down, replace your wallet and reload. I think there were some changes made in version 1.7.0.2 to avoid the checkpoint errors.
ktmracing03

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:53:19 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 06:05:05 PM by ktmracing03

thanks

any ideas?

I just realised you're using an old wallet - download the latest version (v1.7.0.2) here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AVjo3qD9DANUo1TUZHb3k2ODQ

If it doesn't work straight away, delete and re-download the blockchain (I always do that without my wallet in the roaming folder) then shut it down, replace your wallet and reload. I think there were some changes made in version 1.7.0.2 to avoid the checkpoint errors.

When did  1.7.0.2 come out? This is the first I have heard of it and the OP still has .1 on it. Ill give that a shot....waiting for new block chain to re download. Hope it works this time. Smiley thanks for the help thus far.
YouIsPeng

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

Updated Windows Wallet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AVjo3qD9DANUo1TUZHb3k2ODQ
We will be moving it off of Google Drive and over to our server tonight, but if you want to check it out -- there she is. Wink

New Source: https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin/cleanwatercoin
• DNS Seed connections enabled
• IRC Connections disabled
• Added "posmint" configuration directive to enable/disable PoS miner
• Corrected syntax errors

Here is the original link for anyone else not sure - Zach/Mindfox can you update the front page links please to avoid any more confusion.

Do you have an ETA for the latest new-look wallet version? And for Bittrex to enable WATER again? It has been another week now since your last update.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

Updated Windows Wallet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9AVjo3qD9DANUo1TUZHb3k2ODQ
We will be moving it off of Google Drive and over to our server tonight, but if you want to check it out -- there she is. Wink

New Source: https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin/cleanwatercoin
• DNS Seed connections enabled
• IRC Connections disabled
• Added "posmint" configuration directive to enable/disable PoS miner
• Corrected syntax errors

Here is the original link for anyone else not sure - Zach/Mindfox can you update the front page links please to avoid any more confusion.

Do you have an ETA for the latest new-look wallet version? And for Bittrex to enable WATER again? It has been another week now since your last update.

Mindfox should be back from his trip soon, and we will wrap up the wallets. I also spoke to Richie from Bittrex -- all is well there, they are just waiting on us to get them the new wallets.

I'll update the ANN Wink

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
ktmracing03

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

thanks

any ideas?

When did  1.7.0.2 come out? This is the first I have heard of it and the OP still has .1 on it. Ill give that a shot....waiting for new block chain to re download. Hope it works this time. Smiley thanks for the help thus far.

Smiley All is well for my wallet now...thanks so much for your advice. Very much appreciated. What is your water address I would like to send you some coinage for the assistance?
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: