Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:42:28 AM

Ahh  I just drank some clean water and was very thankful  ... not everyone has it so good . Join up and mine the clean water and be thankful your mining for a good cause!! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 04:53:25 AM

Clean Water Coin Pools  

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
Water_kel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

Official Update: New Chinese Community Manager

As part of our marketing, PR, and outreach efforts we’ve brought on a Chinese Community Manager!
We’d like to introduce Water_kel; he will be helping to build our community across Chinese sites and building recognition in the media.
His main responsibilities are to increase brand awareness and educate people on crypto blogs, news sites, and other forums.

关于这个计划,如你有问题,可以使用中文,电邮至kelvin@cleanwatercoin.org询问

If you’d like to join us and help the cause, please send  Water_kel or DigitalDrops a PM! Smiley
来自中国的朋友大家好,我们将会举办中文命名活动,并会送币,详情请关注本论坛的中文版!
Welcome all friends from China. We will organize the event of naming of the coin. There will be a giveaway of the coin. For more details, please pay attention in the Chinese board of this forum.

歡迎 Water_kel!!!!
谢谢你啊,好像这里中国人不太多
coin_coin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:35:08 AM

As part of our marketing, PR, and outreach efforts we’ve brought on a Chinese Community Manager!
We’d like to introduce Water_kel; he will be helping to build our community across Chinese sites and building recognition in the media.
His main responsibilities are to increase brand awareness and educate people on crypto blogs, news sites, and other forums.

If you’d like to join us and help the cause, please send  Water_kel or DigitalDrops a PM! Smiley
Welcome all friends from China. We will organize the event of naming of the coin. There will be a giveaway of the coin. For more details, please pay attention in the Chinese board of this forum.

great ! Chinese market is the biggest. will fully support Water_kel.
so what's the post link of Chinase editon of WATER ?

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
Water_kel

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:40:39 AM

It's here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538165.0
However it is not comprehensive.
I will open a new thread later
nxt-e.com

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

Now Nxt-e.com  list trading with CleanWaterCoin/BTC and CleanWaterCoin/NXT.

please register   https://www.nxt-e.com/users/register.aspx

https://www.nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=water_btc
https://www.nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=water_nxt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear CleanWaterCoin team:
    We are with nxt-e.com exchange. Nxt-e.com list your CleanWaterCoin trading with CleanWaterCoin/BTC and CleanWaterCoin/NXT. Hope we can work well together.
    Please add our logo (http://t.nxt-e.com/nxt-e.gif) to your exchange list.
    You are welcome to visit and give our Nxt-e.com exchange a try.
    Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks again.

Nxt-e.com has the following features:

1. Excellent UI. Fast response and great user experience.
2. Strong extension ability. We are able to add many types of coins in the future easily.
3. Low Fee: Only as low as 0.15%;
4. Auto deposit/withdraw.  Deposit/withdraw are automatically processed and got confirmed as quickly as networks. We do not change fee for deposit or withdraw. But networks do.
5. Mobile supported. Full responsive pages get you monitor/trade coins anywhere any time.
6. Security. We use SSL for the whole site, and have employ Amazon servers to run our web site. Web site, database and password protected wallets are separated on different server to make sure that any server that is hacked will not breach the whole security and steal the coins.

More: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453580.0

gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

can some one update all the exchanges list under "Exchanges" in the main thread
coin_coin

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:26:29 AM

thanks , a new thread is needed, that one is just a bad translation post.

WP
Water_kel

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:30:55 AM

I will work on it tonight. Stay tuned.
coin_coin

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:38:47 AM

I will work on it tonight. Stay tuned.
that's good!

WP
seesaw111

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:48:01 AM

dear dev. team ,
about changing algo, have you forgot it ?for just ignore it ?
i know you're busy , but i think you do need to say something on this . thanks.
wallstreeto

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

real charity coin , i'll mine.
talkingnonstop

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:33:15 AM

real charity coin , i'll mine.
you made a good choice. come on, you can mine at official pool or any other pools listed on OP.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

$3000 fund has been collected about 2/3. i think we can complete it by this week.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Water_kel

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:43:30 AM

dear dev. team ,
about changing algo, have you forgot it ?for just ignore it ?
i know you're busy , but i think you do need to say something on this . thanks.
We did't forget it.
We are still discussing about changing algo in the dev team.
There will be an official announcement once the result comes out.
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:50:07 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:07:35 AM by httpb

Does anyone have a problem with http://water.hashing.at/ site?

The site doesn't want to load for two days now,  all I get is "The connection was reset" error.

EDIT:

I just tried to use different browser and it works there. Strange.
Syth

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:51:26 AM

which exchanges has listed cleanwatercoin so far?
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:56:59 AM

I was wondering if there were any programmers out there who think they could whip up a completely new face for the wallet? I mean as in the entire wallet looks different from all the generic wallets. Attractive, water themed, perhaps slides for ads/pictures of charity achievements, perhaps gif's of drops of water that drip when you send coins, etc etc. The possibilities are endless. I think an attractive wallet with nice pictures/sounds would attract a lot of people. It would certainly stand out in the crowd.

New wallet designs could be the next huge thing for ascetics programmers. There must be a ton of people around here that can do this. Bounties can be raised if need be!

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
Water_kel

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:11:43 AM

which exchanges has listed cleanwatercoin so far?
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER
https://www.nxt-e.com/
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:26:41 AM

Does anyone have a problem with http://water.hashing.at/ site?

The site doesn't want to load for two days now,  all I get is "The connection was reset" error.

EDIT:

I just tried to use different browser and it works there. Strange.

i can open it normally with my Chrome browser.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: