Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66337 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:38:44 PM

I don't really know why they keep insisting that the user made a violation that against their TOS they just said they make violation by they did not indicate what kind of violation is it. I don't really trust this kind of gambling website I was still thinking why until know they are still operating do they still have customers on their website?

I don't know if it's allowed for the site to share sensitive information, I believe there is a privacy between the client and the gambling site, so I think it's the complainant who should share it here so we will know his violation or the reply he got from 1XBIT.COM.

As a form of transparency then they would definitely be sharing up on whats the root cause of the problem.If its really actually a violation or some sort of misunderstanding.

These kind of information isn't really that on the sensitive part even though this isn't really that mandatory to share up but for the sake of reputation then its understandable that you would really
be tending to show up clearly into the public on whats the problem about and on how to solve it out rather than on keeping it on private.

You would only know that the issue hadn't been resolved if the said complainant still continue to whine up or do make argumentations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:30:24 AM

I don't really know why they keep insisting that the user made a violation that against their TOS they just said they make violation by they did not indicate what kind of violation is it. I don't really trust this kind of gambling website I was still thinking why until know they are still operating do they still have customers on their website?

I don't know if it's allowed for the site to share sensitive information, I believe there is a privacy between the client and the gambling site, so I think it's the complainant who should share it here so we will know his violation or the reply he got from 1XBIT.COM.

The only issue here is that I didn't got any answer so far from any comunications channels. Not privately neither publicly.

Imagine having over 90mBT in your account and suddently you only got that message saying it was closed. 7 months later you are still looking for answers or refund.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 03:56:05 AM

They are scammer and it’s only known by the members here at forum.
Apart from this forum 1xbit, does huge scale promotions everywhere.
I found their sponsorships in every YouTube videos.
In many twitter and other social media sites they do huge scale promotions too.
And this led them to get so many gamblers and hence they get a chance to scam them.
And this innocent people don’t know what to do when their balance is frozen.
And like this 1xbit makes huge money from scamming and that money is again used for promoting the site and this cycle continues.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 02:14:02 PM

And this led them to get so many gamblers and hence they get a chance to scam them.
And like this 1xbit makes huge money from scamming and that money is again used for promoting the site and this cycle continues.

We are sorry to hear that you have a negative point of view before using our services. We are continuously improving our service to deliver the best gambling experience.

Regarding the reason of blocking, we respect and provide full anonymity on our website and require no personal information.
In return, we follow our privacy policy.

Hope for understanding.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Vcob92

Activity: 210
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:19:12 PM

We are sorry to hear that you have a negative point of view before using our services. We are continuously improving our service to deliver the best gambling experience.

Regarding the reason of blocking, we respect and provide full anonymity on our website and require no personal information.

Hope for understanding.

You're so good, why are you closing dozens of accounts saying rule violations. including my account.We say these by experience.

Those who do not experience your site are lucky people who are not scammed.
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:20:49 PM

Hope for understanding.

You're so good, why are you closing dozens of accounts saying rule violations. including my account.We say these by experience.

They don't feel guilty at all. They just keep on lighting up. That's the saddest thing about it. 1xbit is a much talked about site, but no one can tackle them yet.
Betb2b is also not doing anything.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 03:24:02 PM

Hope for understanding.

That account has a HArd face and cannot feel anything we say against them , he was being paid to accumulate Scam accusations and even proofs to ignore and act like they are the victim here.

Scammers will never change and wills till continue to act like this to find another victim.
Still waiting answers about my account 195327265.

Then you are waiting for nothing lol, You are already scammed and still waiting for clarity ? they will never give back your funds thats all.

dypper

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:11:45 PM

Why did you, Nick, asked my email address in private message on last week?

https://i.imgur.com/y6ARB21.png

Why cant you contact security instead of me? I'm telling you they dont answer any of my emails!
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 06:01:45 PM

i'm just curious with a lots of accusation about them does any of those was being resolved? if yes i think they were just really few i really think this website should not be trusted at all cost.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 06:17:29 PM

I understand that many here are after getting compensated for what they have been compromised for.
But for the others, do not waste your time interacting with this site as they have a lot of issues.
Resolution to this complaints are in questioned as these are getting numerous than being minimized.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:01:07 PM

Dwarf's riches tournament just broke out on 1xbit

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:01:14 PM

Why cant you contact security instead of me? I'm telling you they dont answer any of my emails!

I was asking for your email to double check if there was a mistake on our side, but there is no.

We don't close accounts unless rules violation took place.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
konabel

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 03:04:18 PM

They still not give me the 550 mbTC that they stole from me. And security does not reply.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:22:12 PM

I was asking for your email to double check if there was a mistake on our side, but there is no.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

I  see that you're already being responsive here on this forum. Why not try to tell the admin/owner/team to clean up the mess that you had done?

Try to look your forum's trust feedback and try to clean it up.I saw the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5266815.0
You should really prove out that you are really serious on this one.

dypper

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:53:45 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 08:26:46 PM by dypper

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Thanks for answering. But in that case, don't you refund the player deposits? I see it everywhere, at least 1xbit is used to refund player deposits!

Is there any answer? 7days passed

Hello sezulus!

Thank you for your patience!

Your issue has been carefully investigated by our security team.

Your account has been suspended due to violations of our T&C:

"If a betting participant commits fraudulent acts in relation to a betting company, the betting company reserves the right to stop such fraudulent acts by means of the betting company:
- betting cancellation;
- closing the client's account with a refund, but without taking into account the dishonest income received."

The amount of deposited funds is paid to you in full. Since you haven't withdrawn the amount that equals to the sum of your deposits yet - you can do it right now.

Hence, your issue was solved.

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
1xBit Team

Why did you pay sezulus deposited sum, and not my deposited sum? Explain me the difference and I'm stop writting to you.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:47:47 AM

Sincerely,
1xBit team

I  see that you're already being responsive here on this forum. Why not try to tell the admin/owner/team to clean up the mess that you had done?

Try to look your forum's trust feedback and try to clean it up.I saw the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5266815.0
You should really prove out that you are really serious on this one.
As far as I remember they already wanted to start with this but too bad most of the users that had a problem with them has been long gone, I think there is still a discussion going on in the Reputation board.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 04:00:29 AM

As far as I remember they already wanted to start with this but too bad most of the users that had a problem with them has been long gone, I think there is still a discussion going on in the Reputation board.
That is what exactly the problem Here Lodz because they wanted to start a new but not settling all the issues and claims of the former victim of their scamming .

Imagine how many cases are still pending and those who had already surrender in their battle are still at some point is eager to claim their money .

If they are really serious in starting new way in business then better they must start reaching those victims to prove their sincerity and not just ignoring the claims like that.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 04:44:35 AM

That is what exactly the problem Here Lodz because they wanted to start a new but not settling all the issues and claims of the former victim of their scamming .
Imagine how many cases are still pending and those who had already surrender in their battle are still at some point is eager to claim their money .

If they are really serious in starting new way in business then better they must start reaching those victims to prove their sincerity and not just ignoring the claims like that.
yeah, that's the case, but I doubt they can do that especially if they haven't  done any KYC from back then (maybe?) but if they did then reaching out to this users would be easy like coocking an egg.
Also I haven't  seen much user complaining about past transactions here in 1xbit for a while, so I think it's can also be good to consider that everything's  working fine at their end.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 06:15:28 AM

If they start paying all those scam victims then the site will become bankrupt.
They scam money from people and use that money to run the site.
Better it can be stated as that they scam money for people and use that money in promoting the site.
Innocent people get trapped by their amazing offers and deposit in the site and face the scam.
Sadly we can’t do anything other than watching and reading different stories about scams done by 1xbit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:38:03 AM

If they start paying all those scam victims then the site will become bankrupt.
They scam money from people and use that money to run the site.
Better it can be stated as that they scam money for people and use that money in promoting the site.
Innocent people get trapped by their amazing offers and deposit in the site and face the scam.
Sadly we can’t do anything other than watching and reading different stories about scams done by 1xbit.

I'm really sure they don't have plan on paying the victims on their website. If they were really serious on getting their reputation back I think they do it in a long time already. For what I see still a lot of people get victimize by this group.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 390 »
  Print  

Jump to: