Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 388 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66046 times)
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 08:15:04 AM

If they are really serious in starting new way in business then better they must start reaching those victims to prove their sincerity and not just ignoring the claims like that.
If they start paying all those scam victims then the site will become bankrupt.
They scam money from people and use that money to run the site.
Better it can be stated as that they scam money for people and use that money in promoting the site.
Innocent people get trapped by their amazing offers and deposit in the site and face the scam.
Sadly we can’t do anything other than watching and reading different stories about scams done by 1xbit.
So you're  saying they actually didn't  have money at all? 🤣 sounds absurd to run a site that involves money of other people LoL.

I'm really sure they don't have plan on paying the victims on their website. If they were really serious on getting their reputation back I think they do it in a long time already. For what I see still a lot of people get victimize by this group.
Follow their thread on the Reputation Board, they've  started making a move but the only thing is they now don't  know where to or from whom to start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 08:40:14 AM

I'm really sure they don't have plan on paying the victims on their website. If they were really serious on getting their reputation back I think they do it in a long time already. For what I see still a lot of people get victimize by this group.
Follow their thread on the Reputation Board, they've  started making a move but the only thing is they now don't  know where to or from whom to start.

I don't know if they doesn't know on where and whom to start since if they are pretty serious to solve the issue they should take an action when there's a person came unto them but as I read so many accusation or claims posted here it shows that they are not really serious about solving the existing ones, That's why I also believe that they don't want to solve this issues and their statement released is just a show and just want to make people amaze on their statement released.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 08:58:59 AM

Better it can be stated as that they scam money for people and use that money in promoting the site.
Innocent people get trapped by their amazing offers and deposit in the site and face the scam.
Sadly we can’t do anything other than watching and reading different stories about scams done by 1xbit.
I don't believe that they have no funds in paying those victims because Gambling site like them in the past that really has many players ? surely they gathered so much funds but they are Greedy that did not contented on that instead they scammed players and did not give their winnings .

and don't tell that they have no funds because aside from this site they have many operation that is now being published to be connected in this site.

Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:38:01 AM

I don't believe that they have no funds in paying those victims because Gambling site like them in the past that really has many players ? surely they gathered so much funds but they are Greedy that did not contented on that instead they scammed players and did not give their winnings .

and don't tell that they have no funds because aside from this site they have many operation that is now being published to be connected in this site.
If you have become a victim, you will not get funds back even though 1xbit has raised a lot of funds from this kind of trick, their very strong reason is by committing ToS violations so that several accounts with large funds will be blocked so from that 1xbit now is just a lot of stories that we often tell see every day.

Whatever they are developing right now, of course they will not believe more so they will make the game easier so that there are many enthusiasts and after a lot of funds they will block it, therefore 1xbit is not the example for the site they are promoting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:43:07 AM

I don't know if they doesn't know on where and whom to start since if they are pretty serious to solve the issue they should take an action when there's a person came unto them but as I read so many accusation or claims posted here it shows that they are not really serious about solving the existing ones, That's why I also believe that they don't want to solve this issues and their statement released is just a show and just want to make people amaze on their statement released.
Well I'm not siding with this platform but let's also consider that some accusations are just blatantly lies created by some fidgets who wants to take advantage of the current situation, And yes I do support that all of the scams from back then should be resolve without leaving any traces or any users.

If you have become a victim, you will not get funds back even though 1xbit has raised a lot of funds from this kind of trick, their very strong reason is by committing ToS violations so that several accounts with large funds will be blocked so from that 1xbit now is just a lot of stories that we often tell see every day.
That's  a clever tactic for simplified scams, but the amount of issue was absurd that's why they have been caught LoL 😆
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 11:09:46 AM

That's  a clever tactic for simplified scams, but the amount of issue was absurd that's why they have been caught LoL 😆
Problems keep coming with accusations made by newbies, I don't know if this is a drama or not, what is clear is that 1xbit has committed a lot of offenses that have been committed, I am reminded of past problems discussed by DT, therefore I have never paid attention to this gambling site there is even a similarity with the same site as Kawbet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:21:05 AM

Problems keep coming with accusations made by newbies, I don't know if this is a drama or not, what is clear is that 1xbit has committed a lot of offenses that have been committed, I am reminded of past problems discussed by DT, therefore I have never paid attention to this gambling site there is even a similarity with the same site as Kawbet.
Might be, as I said most of the accusations now going on here are lies and just being taken as an advantage to get some money..., and as far as I remember that KawBet is also a scam site right? (Correct  me if I'm wrong as it was the one I fully remember)
zekiman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:22:54 AM

1xbit has scammed me as well, my account was in loss Angry
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 11:47:53 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (2)

~~and as far as I remember that KawBet is also a scam site right? (Correct  me if I'm wrong as it was the one I fully remember)
Topic: Kawbet belongs to 1xbet/1xbit (known scammers) - Plz support flag!

Well Kawbet is also a scams site that is linked to 1xbet / 1xbit, PNXBET.com looks similar to 1xbit but @efialtis was able to reveal it on this forum so this site doesn't grow anymore and has been abandoned for a long time.

Even the site is now inaccessible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:52:44 AM

Don't just create account and post like this , But instead put proofs for you to not looks like a dummy account.

though it is clearly in this thread that scams happen at all point , for how many pages that i back read there are multiple accounts claiming their funds inside the site.
Also the Admin does not directly answering the issue instead trying to ask them to send a PM in which for sure they will never go through and will only leave in nothing response .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:00:37 PM

Don't just create account and post like this , But instead put proofs for you to not looks like a dummy account.
Well, you have a point. Lack of proofs means invalid accusation, you can compile them all in one thread, when and how did you scam this scammy gambling site. Once you have it all, you are also one of the other victims. Submit on this thread for your scam accuse toward this site, [ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ].
We cant definitely trust this gambling site because there is a couple of scam accusation against them and as you can see, the OP was had a red warning on the profile and gambler should aware on this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zekiman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:02:45 PM

though it is clearly in this thread that scams happen at all point , for how many pages that i back read there are multiple accounts claiming their funds inside the site.
Also the Admin does not directly answering the issue instead trying to ask them to send a PM in which for sure they will never go through and will only leave in nothing response .

I did not add evidence because I could not login to my account
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:16:14 PM

We are all aware about the illegal activities does this project do however it is much better if you have evidences you could show for reference so new players here would be able to see that this site could not be trusted, though we all know that they are not really should be trusted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:29:58 PM

It seems to be getting worse with the number of scams. Normally people should be warned anyway. I think there are many players on their site who have not visited this forum. Wonder how they manage to do it every time they advertise.

How much did they scammed you?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:13:51 PM

And how come you can't login? You can't  even remember your own credentials? LoL. Doesn't  1xbit have any FORGOT PASSWORD opt?
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:19:47 PM

<snip>
Can you include the reason why you can't log in to your account?
How long did you play on this casino? and how did you get to play on 1XBIT?
I've seen good reviews about this casino, that's probably the reason they still has users nowadays.
Better to engage on forums, most likely on gambling one, before deciding to play on any online casino.

GbitG

Activity: 742
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 03:23:26 PM

And how come you can't login? You can't  even remember your own credentials? LoL. Doesn't  1xbit have any FORGOT PASSWORD opt?
All options available but right now I am checking some good number of newbies with just 1 or 2 posts running here posting they are scammed but sadly we have no proof or any thing its all nothing just trying to have some money or any other incentive which is not possible because if someone is playing on site then surely he able to login and bring some proof about his scam.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 03:28:09 PM

Hi zekiman,

you can always send your transactions hashes.

By the way, your issue were reffered to our security team, we will check if there is such account and any issue with it.

@dypper, your account might not be refunded in case you have already withdrawn an amount that equals or bigger to amount of your deposits combined.
Detail information could be provided by our security team.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
teddybear

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 04:10:41 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 04:20:42 PM by teddybear

My account with 1ETH+ and 0.02BTC was suspended with no information given, ever. Its been over a year now and I have switched mobile and PC. So I do not have any details regarding the account. Since 1xbit is now responding to messages. Can you please help me find my account? and tell me the reason why it was suspended? Just randomly one day I wasnt able to login and that was it. I have sent a PM with a little more details.
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 04:54:03 PM

Hi zekiman,

you can always send your transactions hashes.

By the way, your issue were reffered to our security team, we will check if there is such account and any issue with it.

@dypper, your account might not be refunded in case you have already withdrawn an amount that equals or bigger to amount of your deposits combined.
Detail information could be provided by our security team.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Hello,
Thanks for answering me. That definitely didn't happen - I had huge losses anyway on that account. Once again, that security department refuses to answer any of my emails since the account was closed.
Can you please try to contact them in my behalf in order to reopen my account or to have my deposits refunded at very least?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 388 »
  Print  

Jump to: