Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 6181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 647007 times)
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:23:48 PM

It's a shame to face Brunley in week 29, Everton lost with a 3-2 suspension, maybe next season Everton will play in the champion chip, because the opponents they face for the next match are very difficult, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Lecester City, not opponents who easy for them to beat, most likely next season Everton will be down caste, and will play in the chip champions league
<>
I have no idea what is happening to Everton right now, but they seem to be underperforming. It was only about a month ago that they were doing well. Since then, they have only lost. Is it because they have a lot of injuries? Two different battles between two Merseyside clubs, one fighting for the title and one battling his way to the championship. Exactly where can Everton go from here? It's been almost eight games without a win for Everton, but who is their next opponent this weekend? Manchester United, along with Leicester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea coming up.
It's sad but it is inevitable that Everton are actually going down, their next three games are against Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea but I think if they can get themselves together they should be able to get points from Manchester United and Chelsea.
Their performance against Burnley was an absolute disaster, the defensive error cost them the game.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:31:09 PM

Even though Manchester city is playing at home but I'm not sure Manchester city is able to beat liferpol, because liferpol's game is now more aggressive than Manchester city, while Manchester city is playing short passes, in the champions league last night Manchester city was only able to win 1-0, while Liferpol managed to beat Benfica with a promising score of 1-3, with last night's victory being a big capital for Liferpol to beat Manchester city in week 32 of the EPL.
Even so, I think the results of this match will greatly affect their future results in the race for the championship.
If one of them can win then I'm pretty sure they will be at the top at the end of the season.
Even if it becomes something that is still fifty-fifty because there are several other matches but on the other hand right now their strongest opponent is now.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:44:14 PM

Frank Lampard have give bad result for Everton after several time loss on Primer League and  right now left 1 point from relegation zone team, I think have potential for Everton first time will drop to championship because several left match have to fight with Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't expectation with Everton keep stay on Primer League because almost with several match left all team need full points actually with Liverpool keep dominance wake up to 1st standing place between Arsenal and Manchester United need 3 points keep getting champion league spot by finish on 4th place.
Actually in January he was arrived to solved Everton performance which is playing poor from previous manager but apparently Lampard can't do much for this team because his records since January was 3 win from 10 matches in the league and itu makes Everton position will be so hard to avoiding relegated zone and with upcoming schedules which is very hard because against big teams i don't think Everton can survive in premier league this season
For someone that played under Jose Mourinho for years, Frank Lampard's teams has always been poor defensively. I think the Everton fans got what they deserve because they literally used their fan power to get him employed rather an experienced candidate. It's obvious. Frank can't step his team to play dirty and grind points. This is a team that have spent half a billion over the last 5 years, they have had multiple European Cup winning managers and with Lampard now in charge, there's a very good chance they are going to get relegated.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 456

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:59:57 PM

Arsenal are going to play against Brighton in two days. It is in Emirates and I will be expecting Arsenal not to make any mistake and to win. Crystal Palace did a solid work against them by winning by a 3-0 score. It must be really frustrating for Arsenal to lose that game like that. And they will need to gather strength this week. Brighton are not the worst team maybe but they have been in a terrible condition for many weeks. It is a big opportunity for Arsenal to start winning again. And I believe they will make it to chase Tottenham for the fourth place.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bloodseekers

Activity: 776
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:09:59 PM

Arsenal are going to play against Brighton in two days. It is in Emirates and I will be expecting Arsenal not to make any mistake and to win. Crystal Palace did a solid work against them by winning by a 3-0 score. It must be really frustrating for Arsenal to lose that game like that. And they will need to gather strength this week. Brighton are not the worst team maybe but they have been in a terrible condition for many weeks. It is a big opportunity for Arsenal to start winning again. And I believe they will make it to chase Tottenham for the fourth place.

by looking at the statistics on both teams I believe Arsenal will be able to win this match. In the last five matches Brighton have not been able to win a single match this is different from their arsenal being able to win 3 matches.
I think this is Arsenal's biggest chance to secure a ticket to the Champions League next season.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:50:13 PM

Before the Palace game, I'd have said Arsenal are pretty much guaranteed to beat Brighton. But now, I'm not so sure... and will the doubts have begun to set in amongst the Arsenal players too, particularly with their big rivals Tottenham having a massive win mid-week that propelled them right up into contention for a Champions League place? Personally I do think Arsenal have what it takes to bounce back quickly from that last game... but still it's quite a crucial moment for them, another defeat could derail their season.

MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 06:08:52 PM

Arsenal still have a chance to be fourth in the EPL even if their match against Brighton ended in a draw, but I don't believe they will lose against a team who are currently in their poor form (winless in last 5 matches). Even so, it looks like we can't look down on Brighton, because they managed to hold Arsenal to a draw at the Falmer Stadium Cheesy

My prediction
Arsenal 3 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:45:34 PM

Arsenal still have a chance to be fourth in the EPL even if their match against Brighton ended in a draw, but I don't believe they will lose against a team who are currently in their poor form (winless in last 5 matches). Even so, it looks like we can't look down on Brighton, because they managed to hold Arsenal to a draw at the Falmer Stadium Cheesy

My prediction
Arsenal 3 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion

What about Tottenham, who are far more likely to secure the top 4 and make the difference when Arsenal finally draw against Brighton?

Isn't this one point very decisive for Arsenal? If indeed Arteta has the ambition to continue to be in a safe position. This should be a goal-oriented match and avoid a draw. I certainly would really hope your prediction 3-1 actually comes true. Given the big target, Tottenham also does not want to be left behind.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1153

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:59:58 PM

Everton have to face several matches against big teams and if you refer to their current performance of course their chances of winning are very small, apart from having a tough match, everton are also under pressure from Burnley who are now only 1 point behind them, apart from that I think Burnley opponents for the rest of the season are relatively easier, so  Everton will be very difficult to secure their position in the safe relegation limit, especially after the defeat to Burnley it will certainly be very difficult for Everton to get out of the relegation zone at this time.
Actually I am a bit surprised by Everton's performance so far where they always struggle to win games which put them on the verge of the relegation zone now. Everton have lost 18 times in 29 match, much higher than the previous season where they lost just 13 of 38 match.

Of course they still have some tough match in the rest of the season where defeat is still possible for them. Everton will next face Manchester United which will probably add to their suffering again. It's a bad period for Everton.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:54:47 PM

The favorite team this season is Manchester City and Liverpool. Maybe the title of the season that will start will be fought over by the two teams.

But I believe in Manchester City if they can bring Lionel Messi to Manchester because there are many rumors that Leonel Messi wants to leave Barcelona PSG after yesterday's bad failure from Bayern Munchen will this news happen?  Roll Eyes

Quite curious after all that happened after the transfer season closed.
It's true that maybe it will be the same for next season, Chelsea will continue to struggle with their internal problems and Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United are still struggling with their positions in the fight for the top 5 positions.
I think for the next season it will probably be conical from the start that these two teams will be competing. but it depends on them too. last season Liverpool failed because they had problems with their injury storm and now City still have problems with their targetman. Messi's arrival might be very good but in terms of Haaland's transfer it's also pretty much rumored now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:03:28 PM

Everton have to face several matches against big teams and if you refer to their current performance of course their chances of winning are very small, apart from having a tough match, everton are also under pressure from Burnley who are now only 1 point behind them, apart from that I think Burnley opponents for the rest of the season are relatively easier, so  Everton will be very difficult to secure their position in the safe relegation limit, especially after the defeat to Burnley it will certainly be very difficult for Everton to get out of the relegation zone at this time.
Actually I am a bit surprised by Everton's performance so far where they always struggle to win games which put them on the verge of the relegation zone now. Everton have lost 18 times in 29 match, much higher than the previous season where they lost just 13 of 38 match.

Of course they still have some tough match in the rest of the season where defeat is still possible for them. Everton will next face Manchester United which will probably add to their suffering again. It's a bad period for Everton.
seeing how Everton is struggling to stay in the EPL is amazing indeed. only 1 point difference with the relegation zone. if they lose to Man United and Burnley can win against Norwich then Everton will go into the relegation zone.
against Man United will certainly be quite a difficult match for Everton. this could bury Everton's desire to stay in the EPL.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 08:07:14 PM

Everton - Manchester United is going to be one of the first games of this match week. And it can be a really interesting game too. Everton are in a too bad condition right now. You know how they lost to Burnley yesterday too. And they are under a big threat of relegating from the league now. However, they can still play differently in this kind of big games. Manchester United will need to be really careful against them here. They also need an immediate win to sober up. And I hope they can beat Everton.

It is a big game for both Everton and Manchester United if we compare the scenarios, a win for Manchester United would give mufc 3 points and a hope for a top 4 position ahead of Arsenal and Tottenham; while a victory for Everton means they can survive the relegation scare for an extra week. Both teams are underperforming and the win is up for grabs. I think Manchester United can get a slim win to keep their top 4 hopes alive
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:09:27 PM

Manchester United never dream that this big chance will come its way but the truth is how long will Manchester United as a club be able to sustain this current height which was gotten by chance.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:13:44 PM

We have a huge game at the weekend indeed. I see no favourite in the Manchester City - Liverpool game. But I just feel like that Liverpool might have the upper hand on their competitor now. Because they have had a better run than Manchester City in the recent times. This must be even more motivating for Liverpool to fight for a victory here. Manchester City would try to make their competitor accept their game in this. However I don't expect Liverpool to play timidly. They also would play exactly the same as their game in Anfield. I hope Liverpool win.

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 10:01:23 PM

Tottenham game against Aston villa will not be an easy ride for spurs because villa are playing at home and sooner than later the will start picking up points,they have loss lot of games in their past five matches now, and In those games they are not playing bad, Tottenham will make a statement winning Aston villa at their home but still they are favourite, winning this game will give them lot of confidence and clear there chance's for the top four, because after this game Brighton and Burnley follow and this games are easy game,when they will be playing this games, Arsenal will be battling Chelsea and Manchester United consecutively and am pretty sure they will drop more than two points in this two games so spurs need to win villa and they have the tools to do so.

Stake VIP wager
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 588

God is great

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:26:52 PM

Everton - Manchester United is going to be one of the first games of this match week. And it can be a really interesting game too. Everton are in a too bad condition right now. You know how they lost to Burnley yesterday too. And they are under a big threat of relegating from the league now. However, they can still play differently in this kind of big games. Manchester United will need to be really careful against them here. They also need an immediate win to sober up. And I hope they can beat Everton.

The Manchester united-Everton  looks like a game of draw if Manchester United are not extra careful the way they will play the game.  Everton are struggling with the manner on how they play. Manchester should try their best because this a great opportunity for them to top up their point , they need it more than Everton.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:35:26 PM

The Manchester united-Everton  looks like a game of draw if Manchester United are not extra careful the way they will play the game.  Everton are struggling with the manner on how they play. Manchester should try their best because this a great opportunity for them to top up their point , they need it more than Everton.
I personally don't expect too much here even though MU is quite favored but on the other hand with their current performance it makes me feel doubtful about it.
they still have a chance of winning if they look at now Everton are not playing well but sometimes they also mess up the game which should be considered an easy win for them

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 9658

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:42:15 PM

Two of my most hated teams as a Liverpool fan. Both rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things these days but it would be funny if Everton go down. I thought they’d be safe but their remaining fixtures are terrible. I think they might go down, they will probably lose to Man Utd tbh which will send them into deeper trouble.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:51:42 PM

There is only one game tomorrrow and that is Newcastle - Wolves. Newcastle are going to be my favourite team for this game to tell the truth. And bookmakers are favouring them as well but their odd is still like 2.25. This is going to be a really difficult game for both sides undoubtedly. But Newcastle can still benefit from their home stadium advantage in this one. However their last three games ended by losses. They really need to have a victory desperately now. And there is a feeling for me like Newcastle will achieve a win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:07:29 PM

There is only one game tomorrrow and that is Newcastle - Wolves. Newcastle are going to be my favourite team for this game to tell the truth. And bookmakers are favouring them as well but their odd is still like 2.25. This is going to be a really difficult game for both sides undoubtedly. But Newcastle can still benefit from their home stadium advantage in this one. However their last three games ended by losses. They really need to have a victory desperately now. And there is a feeling for me like Newcastle will achieve a win.

Usually Wolves often draw they are one of the teams with the best defense I mean for the team in the middle board only conceded 27 goals
you can compare it to other teams in the top 10, even though Newcastle are playing at home we know it's not easy it will be closer to a draw or even a Wolves win
Indeed Newcastle need a few more wins to stay safe from relegation but a draw is also a good result.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 6181 »
  Print  

Jump to: