Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 82 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (17%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 182

Pages: « 1 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 [1396] 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 ... 6031 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 612046 times)
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 01:07:24 PM

Football is a team game, not an individual game. Ronaldo hat-trick against Norwich gave an important victory for Manchester United as well as the 60th hat-trick in Ronaldo career as a professional footballer. Of 60 hat-tricks Ronaldo has made, 50 he has created at a club level.
This hatrick helps Ronaldo to earn more money according to bonus term in his contract with Manchester United. This hattrick also helps to maintain the hope of Manchester United for the fourth position. However, it does not change two facts. Fact one, Ronaldo is older and he has more normal matches than excellent matches. Fact two, Manchester United can not achieve great things by depending on Ronaldo. They need to build up a better system especially a stronger defense. In that match, again we see how slow Maguire is.

Victory over Norwich will be a good capital to face Liverpool. Manchester United got up at the right time, because in the previous match Manchester United drew 1-1 with Leicester City and lost to Everton 0-1. The victory over Norwich is a not entirely something to be proud of, because Norwich has the status as a team that occupies the bottom of the standings. However, this will be a precious memory for Ronaldo and his friends, because Manchester United is very difficult to win in the last few match.
Honestly, I don't think Manchester United will have big chance when they face Liverpool. Especially after we see how strong Liverpool are in the semi final match against Manchester City. They destroyed Manchester City and please don't underestimate Liverpool because Manchester City did not use their best squad in FA Cup.
Ronaldo twitted on his Twitter handle that he had about 30 hat-tricks before 30 and 30 hat-tricks after 30. It is time to unbalance the scale. This is to say, we are yet to see him establishing more records in his football career because he doesn't seem to quit soon.
Ronaldo is not yet done in football.
If Manchester United can build their defence well, they will hold onto Liverpool in a draw match.
I expect to see Ronaldo, and Bruno fernandes play their best tomorrow against Liverpool.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 01:45:55 PM

Tottenham hotspur lose heavily to Brighton. Spurs boss, Anthonio Conte was really disappointed with the results they got at their home stadium. L. Trossard gave his team the lead at stoppage time. There was absolutely nothing Spurs could do because it was already stoppage time. Brighton have just given Arsenal, Westham and Manchester United hope for the top 4. Tottenham needed to win the game against Brighton, in other to top their rivalry. Although they are still in the top 4, but I think their days at the top 4 are probably numbered.
The craziest thing I have seen this season is probably all the teams going for top 4 been so bad and it seems no one wants it, I wouldn't have thought Brighton would upset Tottenham Hotspur. So far, they have succeeded In defeating two north London clubs Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur respectively and I think they deserve all the accolades.

Not just Tottenham and Arsenal but also did defeated Manchester City in the first half of the season.
They should be the next fixture coming Manchester City up against Brighton.
This game will be and the Liverpool Manchester United can decide who wins the league, that's if Manchester United and Brighton gets to win in them game
70 percent sure that Liverpool is going to win against Manchester United.
Isn't is alarming that Mohammed Salah hasn't scored for the past three to four games ?
Brighton lost 4-1 in the first half of the season against Manchester City, if you look at Brighton winning 3-2 it was the match in the second half of the previous season.
As for Salah not scoring goals I don't think it's a problem, because as long as his movement with and without the ball is good then it's enough for Salah to trick the opponent. If Salah can't score in reality other players are still good to score and even, in the FA CUP semifinal match yesterday Salah didn't make goals and assists but in fact Liverpool can still win.
The top four race this reason is complicated, I don't know who is the favourite or who deserves it more between them all Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United arsenal and West ham they are not consistent enough to claim the position with a big margin  but if I will take one of them for the top four it will be Tottenham Hotspur because they play better football than the others and the have better squad and a good manager that will be fun  to watch in next season champions League.

Stake VIP wager
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 01:50:00 PM

Liverpool will win against Manchester United, the same way it was in the first leg that's how it will be.
But can Man utd win against Liverpool, Arsenal against Chelsea and And Brighton against Manchester City.
If it goes thr wrong way then people will loss a lot in betting.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Franctoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:15:03 PM

Newcastle is doing well but they need to increase their performance. the Newcastle I used to know before,
 it doesn't used to be that easy for bigger teams to defeat them.
I think they need a total overhaul of the team or some incredible players needs to be added to the team, if that is done I believe they will find themselves in their usual position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:18:35 PM

My guess is that Manchester United will only play against Liverpool with the goal of a draw. Because their performance is very poor. They do not have the ability to win against Liverpool. Their defense is too weak. And so United will play a completely defensive strategy against Liverpool and try to draw the match. However, I do not think Manchester United will be able to share the points in this match. Liverpool will try their best to get 3 points. Because it is very important to get 3 points from this match to win the title.
Even I doubt MU can score goals in this match.
Their performance is still not satisfactory for now even the performance of their defenders is still very bad especially the performance of their captain.
As long as this cannot be resolved then I will not expect much from them because indeed Liverpool are currently in a very good phase and can be said to be on fire right now. MU will only be able to survive without doing anything now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:20:33 PM

Liverpool will win against Manchester United, the same way it was in the first leg that's how it will be.
But can Man utd win against Liverpool, Arsenal against Chelsea and And Brighton against Manchester City.
There is no way Manchester United can be able to stand up to Liverpool, first considering both clubs performance in the premiere league you will see Liverpool is already second on the table with many match won already but man United have been defeated in most of their games.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 03:35:02 PM

My guess is that Manchester United will only play against Liverpool with the goal of a draw. Because their performance is very poor. They do not have the ability to win against Liverpool. Their defense is too weak. And so United will play a completely defensive strategy against Liverpool and try to draw the match. However, I do not think Manchester United will be able to share the points in this match. Liverpool will try their best to get 3 points. Because it is very important to get 3 points from this match to win the title.
Even I doubt MU can score goals in this match.
Their performance is still not satisfactory for now even the performance of their defenders is still very bad especially the performance of their captain.
As long as this cannot be resolved then I will not expect much from them because indeed Liverpool are currently in a very good phase and can be said to be on fire right now. MU will only be able to survive without doing anything now
Manchester United won't go with a defensive approach because that will be a suicide from kick off because they don't have the kind of players to play that system, I advice they come out and play there game, all they need is to stay focus and have this ambitious that they are fighting for the champions League position like they did against Norwich, Manchester United is a big club,same with Liverpool even though United are not in form doesn't mean this game is less derby match, Manchester United Vs Liverpool is more bigger to the United fans than when they are against Manchester City so the atmosphere will be great.

Stake VIP wager
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 404

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:46:06 PM

There is no way Manchester United can be able to stand up to Liverpool, first considering both clubs performance in the premiere league you will see Liverpool is already second on the table with many match won already but man United have been defeated in most of their games.
Why not possible,? they meet in the Premier League according to the schedule that has been arranged.
If you say Manchester United is difficult to win against Liverpool, I totally agree. Even though they have just won from Norwich City with a hat-trick from Ronaldo, this positive result cannot be said that Manchester United is able to provide a balanced resistance to Liverpool, because Norwich City is a team at the bottom of the standings. The 3-2 score at Old Trafford proves Manchester United defense is very fragile, They need to fix it right away, because Liverpool strikers are very dangerous.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 03:49:24 PM

Manchester United will have a bad outing when their face Liverpool and the match will give Liverpool the chance to make more points as the goals score in the match will be much I will predict 3:0.
North-West Derby this time will definitely be difficult to predict, I mean even though Liverpool are predicted to win but with Manchester United's performance which I have seen is quite good this time, the final score will be small. Manchester United will definitely fight hard to get UCL tickets next season, while Liverpool are trying very hard to get rid of Man City from the top of the standings.

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:55:55 PM

Newcastle is doing well but they need to increase their performance. the Newcastle I used to know before,
 it doesn't used to be that easy for bigger teams to defeat them.
I think they need a total overhaul of the team or some incredible players needs to be added to the team, if that is done I believe they will find themselves in their usual position.

You have said well, but with new arrivals next season they will do better than this.
I was never a big fan of how they have been good,not until Maximan cane in.
Jojon Shelvey bis another outstandingplayer in the club.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 04:25:43 PM

Manchester United will have a bad outing when their face Liverpool and the match will give Liverpool the chance to make more points as the goals score in the match will be much I will predict 3:0.
North-West Derby this time will definitely be difficult to predict, I mean even though Liverpool are predicted to win but with Manchester United's performance which I have seen is quite good this time, the final score will be small. Manchester United will definitely fight hard to get UCL tickets next season, while Liverpool are trying very hard to get rid of Man City from the top of the standings.
Don't allow Manchester united narrow win against Norwich  deceive you in making horrible prediction. Although Manu also had similar win against Tottenham but in the case of Liverpool it won't be that easy for united to play for a draw. United still have issues with their defense and Liverpool can force an attack that will cripple the whole of Manchester united formation
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1260
Merit: 958

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 04:30:26 PM

Don't allow Manchester united narrow win against Norwich  deceive you in making horrible prediction. Although Manu also had similar win against Tottenham but in the case of Liverpool it won't be that easy for united to play for a draw. United still have issues with their defense and Liverpool can force an attack that will cripple the whole of Manchester united formation

In my opinion, the weakest area for Manchester United is the defense area. They position very easily. They have to strengthen that line with good transfers next year. They thought they got stronger by getting Maguire, but he also makes mistakes very easily. Their players in other regions look fine if they strengthen their defensive aspects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 04:39:25 PM

~snip~
What I liked most of all was Norwich to have thought and tried to attempt a come back unto the game but,
It was a Ronaldo moment yesterday and he was quite determined to win this game for Manchester United and he did.
The third goal concerns me. It seems that before this Man Uited Free Kick was taken a lot by Bruno Fernandes, today was different and it was the right decision. I think if it was taken bruno it wouldn't be a goal.
Another funny moment when Maguire's shoe hit Pogba's head until it bled. Instantly Pogba was a little angry by hitting the grass of the field. I don't see Maguire apologising to Pogba.
Usually free kicks from the right of the penalty box are more often executed by Bruno Fernandez, but Cristiano Ronaldo's decision to take free kicks was quite right with amazing goal scored and he managed to keep Manchester United's chances of finishing in 4th position. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire without missing joke on every games, I don't expected why head coach keep trust with him as captain team and become starting eleven on every match although with several blunder. Most funny when his leg catch Paul Pogba faced and looks serious happening to Pogba although hope he can back for next week match.
I think Harry Maguire is not a bad defender at all. He just needs a world class manager to tell him he's slacking. Harry Maguire still been the captain of the team says a lot about the club, a captain that drops a poor consistently shouldn't be one. If Manchester United eventually makes top four at the end of the season they will have to Christiano Ronaldo to thank.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 05:45:14 PM

~snip~
What I liked most of all was Norwich to have thought and tried to attempt a come back unto the game but,
It was a Ronaldo moment yesterday and he was quite determined to win this game for Manchester United and he did.
The third goal concerns me. It seems that before this Man Uited Free Kick was taken a lot by Bruno Fernandes, today was different and it was the right decision. I think if it was taken bruno it wouldn't be a goal.
Another funny moment when Maguire's shoe hit Pogba's head until it bled. Instantly Pogba was a little angry by hitting the grass of the field. I don't see Maguire apologising to Pogba.
Usually free kicks from the right of the penalty box are more often executed by Bruno Fernandez, but Cristiano Ronaldo's decision to take free kicks was quite right with amazing goal scored and he managed to keep Manchester United's chances of finishing in 4th position. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire without missing joke on every games, I don't expected why head coach keep trust with him as captain team and become starting eleven on every match although with several blunder. Most funny when his leg catch Paul Pogba faced and looks serious happening to Pogba although hope he can back for next week match.
I think Harry Maguire is not a bad defender at all. He just needs a world class manager to tell him he's slacking. Harry Maguire still been the captain of the team says a lot about the club, a captain that drops a poor consistently shouldn't be one. If Manchester United eventually makes top four at the end of the season they will have to Christiano Ronaldo to thank.

I don't think any Manchester United player is weak. All the players in the squad are very talented. The main reason for their poor performance is the weakness of the strategy. Moreover, the inexperience of the coach is also responsible for this. If Manchester United had hired an experienced coach, maybe their performance would have been better.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 06:04:02 PM

Harry Maguire doesn't fit Into man utd at all, should be one of the early changes if they should start but he has been back often times by the british media,off course this what they do, to protect the england player's.
Few are worth it, few aren't.
With the new coach I'm trying to see how it will end but if I should say go and stay, Harry Maguire goes period!

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 06:10:32 PM

I don't think any Manchester United player is weak. All the players in the squad are very talented. The main reason for their poor performance is the weakness of the strategy. Moreover, the inexperience of the coach is also responsible for this. If Manchester United had hired an experienced coach, maybe their performance would have been better.
This season Manchester has changed coaches 3 times, Solkaejer, Carrick and Rangnick, but Manchester performance looks decrease and can be said to be deteriorating, that's why I also think the coach strategy and the mental weakness of some players are the reason for Manchester current slump, next season Manchester will be bring in a new coach but Manchester must also be able to evaluate which players should be retained and which should be discarded later, so far I think apart from the coach strategy, defense and central midfielders are a real weakness for Manchester United.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 06:13:13 PM

Harry Maguire doesn't fit Into man utd at all, should be one of the early changes if they should start but he has been back often times by the british media,off course this what they do, to protect the england player's.
With the new coach I'm trying to see how it will end but if I should say go and stay, Harry Maguire goes period!
The longer he plays the worse he gets and it's really funny how he's acting on the pitch now.
Even if you saw against Norwich in yesterday's game there was a bit of a tussle due to his actions against pogba lol.
On the other hand he also made a blunder when Nowrwich scored there.
Too bad for this £80m player his game is really messed up.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 06:33:27 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2022, 06:29:48 AM by Vinaa77

but this is talking about the quality of Liverpool and Manchester United, I also think there is no hope for Manchester United to win, the match will be played at Liverpool and Liverpool also desperately need a win to remain in the title race with Manchester City.
If you look at the quality of the two teams' games in their last few matches, of course Liverpool will be the favorites to win.

Manchester United will travel to Anfield, this is a tough match for the Reds Devils. How could it not be, Manchester United was massacred 0-5 by Liverpool at the first meeting at Old Trafford, the main problem that must be addressed by Rangnick is the defense side, all football observers stated that this weakness, if not immediately corrected, then the Reds are back will embarrass MU, this is not without reason, currently Liverpool have a very complete squad, their composition is almost flat on all lines, especially since they are inhabited by great strikers who always score goals in every game, then Liverpool also need full points in every game to continue to stick. Manchester City at the top of the table.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 07:02:13 PM

I know that as long as Manchester United's defense is still very bad as it is now, Liverpool's attack can really destroy Man U's defense easily, but I still believe that the final result of this match will be difficult to predict. Although Liverpool is unbeaten in the last few matches, it is not impossible that they will "stumble" in this match against Manchester United.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 07:07:58 PM

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but there is no coach in the world that would bench or leave out Harry Maguire. You don't have to believe, the truth is that Harry Maguire is Manchester United Best centre back and the proofs are there. The new coach has to bring in and implement a defensive framework for the MUFC side, one that makes them a strong force defensively.
Pages: « 1 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 [1396] 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 ... 6031 »
  Print  

Jump to: