Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 [2723] 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 ... 6035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 613677 times)
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 07:37:12 PM

This match at first glance looks like it will be won by Liverpool from the inside of the squad owned by Jurgen Klopp. But I do not dare to say that Liverpool's victory is 100%.
But you have to look at the score right now, I mean Brentford 2 - 0 Liverpool in the first half.
What would happen to Liverpool having to lose in the first half with 2 goals like this, and now who doesn't know if they can really get back up after being left behind. The second half will start soon, and I think Liverpool still have a chance to score points in this match.

After lost in the first half 2-0 from Brentford, Liverpool's odds have increased where they are currently @7.50 or @8.0 for the favourites team. Well I'm not sure if this is good but for a draw I have the odds at @4.0.
I knew Brentford will be a problem to Liverpool because have been seeing the energy they exhibit in their games. They succeeded in defeating Liverpool that has been trying  to be back  stable. The English premier league is getting interesting,  teams are getting stronger to challenge big teams.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:37:34 PM

I was saddened by Liverpool's loss among all the clubs. The fact that Brentford defeated Liverpool 3—despite Liverpool having a greater advantage in terms of ball possession (73% to Brentford's 16 goal attempts), I still find it hard to believe. As a result, the Premier League's games are getting more unpredictable and exciting. love the way the games are going.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rby

Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:44:52 PM

I was saddened by Liverpool's loss among all the clubs. The fact that Brentford defeated Liverpool 3—despite Liverpool having a greater advantage in terms of ball possession (73% to Brentford's 16 goal attempts), I still find it hard to believe. As a result, the Premier League's games are getting more unpredictable and exciting. love the way the games are going.
I didn't know Liverpool was playing not until the 90th minute when I got a notification in by score about the scores. I was heavily disappointed. My disappointment wasn't that I don't expect it, but not against Liverpool.

Liverpool is a club that is trying to put themselves together after Mane left them but I am shocked that they are becoming very unstable even when the Champions League is fast approaching.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Ahli38

Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:46:35 PM

... now the score has changed to 3-1. so I think Liverpool are further and further behind.Liverpool are really bad in the defensive area.
Liverpool started the second half looking like they were going to get an equaliser. The hope of the Liverpool supporters increased more even after the one goal that Chamberlain scored after Nunez goal was cancelled. Brentford have been able to hold on well to exploit the Liverpool player's who looked to have forgotten that they needed to defend too. It is over for Liverpool, their hopes of going up on the table today has been shattered, but for Brentford, it is another three points to take them closer to the top six on the table.
Well you're right that Liverpool's players did look like they would equalize in the second half. because Liverpool's attack pattern got better in the second half. But Brentford's defense is indeed very tight. so that Liverpool's attacks could always be broken by Brentford's players and Brentford took advantage of it as a quick counterattack. And now Brentford could shift Liverpool's position in the standings. And I think Brentford has been playing well since the start of this season. They only experienced 4 defeats from a total of 18 matches.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 07:46:48 PM

Brentford team is really making great matches, after beating man city now the turn come to Liverpool, after the first Liverpool goal i expected that they will turn the table and at least get 1 point but Brentford managed the match perfectly and was able to score the third goal in the last 10 minutes, Liverpool team is really not in their best days

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 433

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 07:48:17 PM

I must admit that I'm not surprised with Liverpool getting a bad result today. Because many of us must have understood the situation by their performance against Leicester before this game. Maybe they weren't even going to turn the game around and win there but Leicester defender Wout Faes was a big help for them. Liverpool were already not in good condition and I was expecting to see some weaknesses against Brentford also. Because Brentford were in a much better shape than Leicester in the end.

We have all seen what Brentford did against Manchester City and Tottenham recently also. Just the thing happened and this time they beat Liverpool. I'm losing my faith in Liverpool to recover in the remaining time of the season honestly. Unless they bring a solid midfielder in this transfer window it will be a really difficult time period.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:53:35 PM

Well you're right that Liverpool's players did look like they would equalize in the second half. because Liverpool's attack pattern got better in the second half. But Brentford's defense is indeed very tight. so that Liverpool's attacks could always be broken by Brentford's players and Brentford took advantage of it as a quick counterattack. And now Brentford could shift Liverpool's position in the standings. And I think Brentford has been playing well since the start of this season. They only experienced 4 defeats from a total of 18 matches.
It's true that it's difficult to predict and Brentford was able to win again with a big team, but indeed Liverpool's attack was much better in the second half but still, that didn't mean they had a good chance even though they tried several times but damn it was Brentford's strong defense and that's a defense which is great.

On the other hand, Liverpool was too focused on building attacks but forgot that the defense was not tightened and as a result, it was the counterattack from Brentford that scored another goal, while Liverpool's defense was a little overwhelmed to face one person.

Another nightmare for Liverpool to chase points far above it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:54:59 PM

From the stat of the game Brentford got the highest short on target while Liverpool got the highest in off target shorts. Liverpool defense was good but their midfielders fucked them up. When someone told me that Brentford is a very strong team, I wouldn't believed but for now I have confirmed their strength. Liverpool really end up with 3-1. This is a real embarrassment to the coach of the team. I was strongly believing Liverpool to win the match even seen the first goal scored by Brentford in the first half of the game.
Football is taking another dimension of prediction. We have to restrategizes our predictions now. Because if you use popular team to predict your bet then prepare to dance to happenings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hyphen(-)

Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:57:32 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Perfect, Brentford managed to party at home today with a final score of 3-1 in Liverpool's defeat. They played like they should against a big team like Liverpool, yes it was defending and counter-attack and really they surprised everyone. 3-1 wasn't a score even Brentford had hoped for but they managed to beat Liverpool for maximum points at home.
Brentford is a team that no one should underestimate in the Premier League this season; they are one of the teams that has defeated Manchester City, drawn Tottenham and Chelsea, and now defeated Liverpool.
Brentford has reduced Liverpool's chances of finishing in the top four as they are now two points behind Tottenham and four points behind fourth-placed Manchester United, whereas Brentford is stepping up as they are also only two points behind Liverpool.

So what now, Liverpool give a lot of hope to Tottenham in 5th place with a difference of 2 points. Their loss was a shock and I'm sure the bookies won big today. I actually don't know what Liverpool's weaknesses were today, but to be honest Ibrahima Konaté is not for blamed for the defeat even though the first and third goals were due to his mistakes.
Despite having talented players, Liverpool performed poorly, and I'm not really sure why.
We expect some improvement in the team, but Darwin Nunez is squandering many opportunities and performing below what the fans expected. I'm also skeptical of what's actually going on with Sallah because this season has been difficult thus far.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 07:58:26 PM

Last season they were even able to finish in second place with 92 points, I also feel sad about their current condition. All of this happened after they bought Darwin Nunez, I think he's one of the few people to blame. I hope that Klopp will make a new regular line-up in the next game for experimental purposes. If they can improve their condition starting the next match, I still believe that they can still be in the top 3 of the EPL standings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cookdata

Activity: 924
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:01:25 PM

Perfect, Brentford managed to party at home today with a final score of 3-1 in Liverpool's defeat. They played like they should against a big team like Liverpool, yes it was defending and counter-attack and really they surprised everyone. 3-1 wasn't a score even Brentford had hoped for but they managed to beat Liverpool for maximum points at home.

So what now, Liverpool give a lot of hope to Tottenham in 5th place with a difference of 2 points. Their loss was a shock and I'm sure the bookies won big today. I actually don't know what Liverpool's weaknesses were today, but to be honest Ibrahima Konaté is not for blamed for the defeat even though the first and third goals were due to his mistakes.

Anyone would think Brentford would lose that match with what they played the last time in Anfield with Liverpool, it is their home and was also humiliating and that was expected but after that match, they improved lately, Brentford won and drawn in most of their matches than the losses, that's was what gave me good confidence that they will win Liverpool which turns out to be true.

Liverpool may want to push further, the inability to win has been a factor for Tottenham, I don't think they will be able to beat Crystal place in their next match, if Liverpool beat Wolves, they can meet up just that they need it to be by a big margin, winning their Next 3 matches is what they needed the most right now.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 08:01:59 PM

I was saddened by Liverpool's loss among all the clubs. The fact that Brentford defeated Liverpool 3—despite Liverpool having a greater advantage in terms of ball possession (73% to Brentford's 16 goal attempts), I still find it hard to believe.

Whats so surprising about it? Liverpool has never been in their top form ever since the league start so this kind of thing is not really surprising. Whats really surprising was Brentford was able to win without Toney Ivan on their lineup which is their current top scorer. I kinda expected this to go either draw or Brentford so I took double chance on this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
indah rezqi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 852

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:02:37 PM

Liverpool defenders really make a lot of mistakes. even the 3rd goal was obtained by Brentford from the negligence of the Liverpool defender. It's very strange that the ball is often easily snatched by Brentford's attackers from Liverpool's defenders.
To be honest I wouldn't completely blame the defense for today's loss, but of course a good defense will help the rest of the players to get in good spirits after going behind. But whatever the case may be I think this was a really shocking match for most of the fans.

This week's match was full of surprises. because the top teams have suffered losses even when they had much more of the ball. so it is true that possession of more balls does not determine whether that team will win. because what will win is still the team that makes the fewest mistakes and the team that is better at taking advantage of every opportunity it gets.
Manchester City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool failed to get maximum points this week. Chelsea and Manchester City only got 1, but the other two lost badly. Only Manchester United and Arsenal have really won maximum points, they are showing more and more what they are capable of.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 08:05:14 PM

soon the match between aston villa vs tottenham will start and from the 5 meetings that have occurred tottenham has won more often than aston villa, the line-up is out and harry kane and son are the starters, it looks like tottenham will win by a narrow score today.

As the home team Tottenham has the potential to win the match, especially since Manchester United moved them from 4th place yesterday
Another good news is that Newcastle played a draw, meaning that Tottenham can also get closer to Newcastle by only 1 point difference if Tottenham win today
Anyway, the competition for the top 3-4 will be very interesting to wait for especially if Liverpool also competes there, of course it will be even more interesting.
tottenham performed badly, their attack was very blunt, i really regret choosing them in my bet. aston villa's attacks are much more effective, buendia and Luiz become heroes for aston villa, tottenham's ranking drops to rank 5. liverpool is the same, very bad against a team that is not a favorite (liverpool lost 3-1 to brentford).

rendravolt

Activity: 2016
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:06:33 PM

Liverpool's defeat to Brentford has made them worse off in the EPL competition this season. Considering Brentford as the host did not allow Liverpool to secure full points in this match. Jurgen Klopp and his players must immediately evaluate their game otherwise they will be even more behind in reaching the top 4 positions in the standings. Cody Gakpo's arrival seems to have not been realized when dealing with Brentford, I hope that in the next game against Wolves, Cody Gakpo can immediately strengthen Liverpool so they can get a win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 08:07:35 PM

It's true that it's difficult to predict and Brentford was able to win again with a big team, but indeed Liverpool's attack was much better in the second half but still, that didn't mean they had a good chance even though they tried several times but damn it was Brentford's strong defense and that's a defense which is great.

On the other hand, Liverpool was too focused on building attacks but forgot that the defense was not tightened and as a result, it was the counterattack from Brentford that scored another goal, while Liverpool's defense was a little overwhelmed to face one person.

Another nightmare for Liverpool to chase points far above it.
And unfortunately, in the next match, Liverpool will have to face Brighton, who is also a team that is quite difficult to beat. and Brighton also have the advantage in next week's match against Liverpool. because Brighton is hosting the match, namely the match will be held at the Falmer Stadium.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:12:10 PM

Konate made a huge mistake in the 83rd minute. I think he finished the game early for Liverpool... Alarm bells are starting to ring for Klopp. He has to press the transfer button harder and transfer some quality midfielders to the team along with Bellingham. Otherwise, he will begin to receive more criticism. The only way to prevent this may be to make a few accurate transfers... Liverpool are not looking good as a team, but what about Nunez? Isn't he so unlucky? In the 7th minute of the match, he entered a clear goal position, if he had turned that position into a goal, everything could have been different tonight.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:19:06 PM

A lousy performance from Liverpool. Losses at Brentford. What else can they use as an argument for the poor performance? Perhaps Klopp should take credit for himself and accept that the magic between him and Liverpool has worn off. He has also been a trainer there for a long time, something like 7 years or something? Exactly also the number of years he was a coach at Dortmund and then submitted his resignation. Time for fresh forces at Liverpool, a new coach and perhaps a slightly different composition on the field. They did get Gakpo, a promising talent but has never shown himself at the highest level. Perhaps they should go for security and stability rather than talent. Money won't be a problem for this team, will it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 08:19:35 PM

Brentford 3 - 1 Liverpool

Cry

well, this is a painful result for us Liverpool fans, it even looked like we were in a circus clowning around to entertain people, in the 19th minute Konaté scored an own goal, it was the beginning of the humiliations, in the 42nd minute Yoane Wissa scored the second goal for brentford, for me it was already clear that we would lose the game but the question was how many more goals would we concede, and it didn't take long for liverpool to score, but we still needed to score more goals to tie the game, unfortunately we conceded the third goal

which was what I feared the most, the problem of liverpool's weak defense is very evident and I don't know what the liverpool coach will do to resolve this issue, but he needs to resolve this as urgently as possible, as for the attack issue and another problem that liverpool have had but this is a problem caused by having too many injured players

for me this season liverpool no longer has a chance to win the premier league, they can only focus on getting the 4th position which will also be a difficult task, but next season they may be stronger and with that we can win the premiership league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RockBell

Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 08:19:37 PM

Brentford team is really making great matches, after beating man city now the turn come to Liverpool, after the first Liverpool goal i expected that they will turn the table and at least get 1 point but Brentford managed the match perfectly and was able to score the third goal in the last 10 minutes, Liverpool team is really not in their best days
True, Brentford is definitely creating a name for themselves, I was surprised by the manner in which the goals were tallied, Liverpool's performance since the season began still has me asking what the heck is happening with them, and being optimistic about Arsenal winning Newcastle I don't want Arsenal to unwind because I want them to win the league because I've seen how hard they've worked and how dedicated they are, which proves that they deserve it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 [2723] 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 ... 6035 »
  Print  

Jump to: