Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:30:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 [5472] 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 ... 6277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 657071 times)
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

Bitcoin changed everything

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:01:04 PM

Yeah I agree with you because there is no way Brentford will be able to win Manchester City because whichever way we evaluate it Manchester City has the best quality and experience players than Brentford, however this season doesn't even favour Brentford because there performance this season is very bad that they lost so many matches from the beginning of the season till now and because of that they have gone to the 15 position of the table, so perhaps there is no way we can compare a team with such poor performance to Manchester City which is currently at the third position of the premier League, actually Manchester City will not joke with this match because there second position depends on this match so they will try all there possible best to win Brentford.

On paper, Brentford's chance of winning only reaches 12%, while Man City reaches 71%. and if we look at the 5 matches played by Brentford, they have lost 3 times and Brentford lost to teams in the middle of the table, while Man City has had good results in the last 5 matches.

I won't miss betting on this match, I predict the final score of this match will be 3-0 for Man City to win even though this match will take place at Brentford's home ground (Man City will definitely maximize their performance and get full points in this match in order to take back second place in the standings)
The scoreline between Brentford and Manchester City at halftime is 1-1, thanks to Foden for equalizing for Manchester City against Brentford. With the way Manchester City has dominated Brentford in the first half, it will be difficult for Brentford to stop Manchester City from scoring another goal in the second half.
Chilwell

Activity: 602
Merit: 438

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:13:03 PM

Liverpool is of course hoping for Manchester City to drop points here as that would allow Liverpool to get away with their loss quite cheaply, but since there is still more than one half to be played, I think that City will still win it.
Manchester City get their equalizer in the extra minutes of the first half from a good finish by Phil Foden. The Brentford goalkeeper saved many of Manchester City's ball that would have beat some goalkeepers. Brentford are not the first pick to win this game, but they managed to score first from an unexpected opportunity. Manchester City will play much better in the second half, Brentford have to come out prepared because other clubs in the premier league are depending on them to pick some points away from Manchester City.
Brentford have really try to hold Manchester City by resisting their pressure especially the goalkeeper he saved nine (9) game, Manchester city are dominating the game with a ball possession of 71% but still despite that Brentford have given Manchester City tough time although their ball possession is so little but anytime they hold ball the way they move with the ball make even the players scared, this match is very tough and I enjoyed watching it. So let continue with the second half.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 424

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:14:40 PM

The scoreline between Brentford and Manchester City at halftime is 1-1, thanks to Foden for equalizing for Manchester City against Brentford. With the way Manchester City has dominated Brentford in the first half, it will be difficult for Brentford to stop Manchester City from scoring another goal in the second half.

City really dominated the first half and that's what we're expecting because they're good at that. The home team Brentford tried to challenge the Citizens in the first to even get the opener, I hope they continue that way in this second half which I know is never going to be easy because Manchester City need a win to keep pressuring Arsenal and Liverpool for the title race. I think the only thing Brentford are going to get in this game is a draw, which is not too healthy for City so they (Manchester City) need to put more pressure to get a win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sim_card

Activity: 476
Merit: 419

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:21:46 PM

City really dominated the first half and that's what we're expecting because they're good at that. The home team Brentford tried to challenge the Citizens in the first to even get the opener, I hope they continue that way in this second half which I know is never going to be easy because Manchester City need a win to keep pressuring Arsenal and Liverpool for the title race. I think the only thing Brentford are going to get in this game is a draw, which is not too healthy for City so they (Manchester City) need to put more pressure to get a win.
Foden has scored another goal making it two goals. He scored with a sharp header on the 53rd minutes after a beautiful pull out from De Bruyne which landed on this head. This is a good start for City in the second half. The league is becoming more tough as it gets close to the end. Brentford is showing that they would not accept defeat from City as they are making every possible means to equalize the second goal. It is 1-2 against the host.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:26:11 PM

After Liverpool's defeat, a great opportunity came to Pep Guardiola. They will finish this match with a good result in any way, that is, they will win. After Kevin De Bruyne returned, Manchester City's troubles have already passed. Kevin De Bruyne is like a cure for the team and his presence in the match today means a lot about the team's flow of play.

I'm sure Manchester City is more relieved that Brentford is worse than last season. At the given odds, it's actually not bad at all. City winning is a much easier choice, or even over 2.5 can be preferred for this match, for those who want to take a little more risk.
Yes, this should be a big enough opportunity for Man City to immediately take over first place in the EPL. This time Man City competed against Brentford and they should have won. And it's true, for a while until the 64 minute, Man City was still ahead 1 - 2. So of course Pep must at least maintain that position and score another goal, so that the goal difference is not so big, so that if they really play optimally then Man City really can win this time without being hit by another goal. In this match, Brentford was ahead first, but Man City was able to turn things around to make it 1 - 2 so far, and the match is still ongoing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

letteredhub

Activity: 560
Merit: 211

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:28:29 PM

Liverpool is of course hoping for Manchester City to drop points here as that would allow Liverpool to get away with their loss quite cheaply, but since there is still more than one half to be played, I think that City will still win it.
Manchester City get their equalizer in the extra minutes of the first half from a good finish by Phil Foden. The Brentford goalkeeper saved many of Manchester City's ball that would have beat some goalkeepers. Brentford are not the first pick to win this game, but they managed to score first from an unexpected opportunity. Manchester City will play much better in the second half, Brentford have to come out prepared because other clubs in the premier league are depending on them to pick some points away from Manchester City.
Manchester City is not a team in the premier league that you will score 1 goal against and feel that you have either won or going to get a draw with them at the end. They will mount pressure on you that would make you to commit  for them to have the goals from behind and this is exactly what Brentford are going through at the very moment they scored the first goal of this game in the early minutes of the first half, now it's Manchester City that's leading with a 1:2 scores from Fodin. This is an opportunity for 2 points closer to Liverpool so Manchester City won't fail to claim it by all means as they are seriously fighting to find their way to the top of the table. I expect to see more goals before the final whistle at full-time all in favor of the cityzens.
Abu-Naim

Activity: 462
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Their dominance has started paying them as Fill Foden has scored the second goal scored another goal to make it 2-1 for Manchester City. Foden is doing a great job this days, he is a very good player that is now very important to the team because he is helping the team in different ways.

Manchester Cit will be happy to win this match because if they drop points, Arsenal will have less pressure and Manchester City is also willing to top the league; now if they win todays match, Manchester City will have the same points with Arsenal and just two points behind Liverpool.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:37:16 PM

Manchester City is not a team in the premier league that you will score 1 goal against and feel that you have either won or going to get a draw with them at the end. They will mount pressure on you that would make you to commit  for them to have the goals from behind and this is exactly what Brentford are going through at the very moment they scored the first goal of this game in the early minutes of the first half, now it's Manchester City that's leading with a 1:2 scores from Fodin. This is an opportunity for 2 points closer to Liverpool so Manchester City won't fail to claim it by all means as they are seriously fighting to find their way to the top of the table. I expect to see more goals before the final whistle at full-time all in favor of the cityzens.
I knew they were going to win this game even when Brendfort were leading by 1:0.There is something about this Manchester City team that no team in the premier league has,the way their coach,Pep Guardiola has conditioned their mentality is so incredible,they settle for anything less than a win,and when they are behind in 1 goal,they find avery means to equalise and win as soon as possible,and that has made the team so unique from any other team in the premier league.Brenthford are lucky to be able to get a goal in this encounter,which shows that they have a sharp attack as well,but I don't think they can get even a point from this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:37:23 PM

Manchester Cit will be happy to win this match because if they drop points, Arsenal will have less pressure and Manchester City is also willing to top the league; now if they win todays match, Manchester City will have the same points with Arsenal and just two points behind Liverpool.

Manchester City are leading with 3 goals to 1 thanks to Foden hattrick. Brentford scored an early goal before being punished badly by Manchester City and there is still like 20 minutes to play so more goals might be coming.
This game is being controlled and dominated by Manchester City which should profit from Liverpool defeat to reduce the gap until they play the other lacking game they have. So far they are tied to Arsenal with 39 points and behind Liverpool by two points.

Stable090

Activity: 672
Merit: 430

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 09:41:42 PM

The premier league is super interesting and loving!!!
Manchester city are down by a goal tonight against Brentford!!!

With the title race blown open again; do you think city will blow 3 points away tonight? Or will they come back from a goal down to win ?
Even after Manchester city conceded their first goal, I was not moved because I know they are still going to score back, if you check the scores now, then you will see that Manchester City can’t blow 3 points away, I expect the match to be easy for Manchester city, foden have been able to score three goals in the match, which gives Manchester city leads in the match, Brentford is not a club that can compete with Manchester City right now, Manchester City really have to win all their matches if they are fighting for the league title, the match is already going to an end, and I won’t be surprised if Manchester City ends up scoring more goals before the match ends.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
entertheabyss

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:44:31 PM

Their dominance has started paying them as Fill Foden has scored the second goal scored another goal to make it 2-1 for Manchester City. Foden is doing a great job this days, he is a very good player that is now very important to the team because he is helping the team in different ways.

Manchester City will use this golden opportunity they have to move closer to Liverpool and Arsenal on the league table, no more relenting results, rather City will stick to becoming a better version of themselves in every upcoming matches. An elite club playing an average club, the difference is already there for all of us to watch. Matchday and we have EPL fixture, Brentford vs Manchester City. It's 3-1 on the scoresheet, City leading with formidable dominance, the Bees boss, Thomas Frank is not happy regarding the present result of his team, they're suffering defeats in the face of Pep Guardiola and his outstanding squad at Brentford community stadium. Brentford having nothing to contribute other than watching the visitors firing more actions on towards their territory.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baki202

Activity: 336
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:49:50 PM

Yesterday was a good day for Arsenal and their supporters,they had an encounter with Liverpool at Emirates stadium,where the Reds were beaten by 3:1 in a must win game for the gunners.Liverpool in the other hand knew the game was never going to be an easy one,but thought the game was going to end in a draw,however,the gunners showed their class  as they kept their tittle run alive.They are now behind league leaders Liverpool with two points,topping Manchester City with three points.If City should lose or draw their match against Brendfort tonight,then they might quite be behind the gunners,but if they should win,they might also be ahead of them.
And Arsenal really got lucky with there game yesterday and the whole thing was getting me angry because Liverpool wasted a good opportunity to have lashed the hell out Arsenal. I wonder how Arsenal managed to win but the loss was Liverpool to bear. And even the red card that Liverpool got affected them. And Brentford thought they a chance against us, them scoring first would have given them a lot of excitement and they have forgotten who we are. And P. Foden has played incredibly and have even scored 3 good goals. We will continue to be the best team in the Premier League and K. De Bruyne i was also sure of its assit. And I was sure of the win. Am the three teams leading only Liverpool lost. That's there problem. People wanted to underestimating us but we can not be contended.

Sakanwa

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:50:08 PM

The premier league is super interesting and loving!!!
Manchester city are down by a goal tonight against Brentford!!!

With the title race blown open again; do you think city will blow 3 points away tonight? Or will they come back from a goal down to win ?
Even after Manchester city conceded their first goal, I was not moved because I know they are still going to score back, if you check the scores now, then you will see that Manchester City can’t blow 3 points away, I expect the match to be easy for Manchester city, foden have been able to score three goals in the match, which gives Manchester city leads in the match, Brentford is not a club that can compete with Manchester City right now, Manchester City really have to win all their matches if they are fighting for the league title, the match is already going to an end, and I won’t be surprised if Manchester City ends up scoring more goals before the match ends.
It is in games like this you will believe Mancity are the best teams in Europe and in England,they know exactly how to continue pressing high to make their opponents make mistakes.Since the first opening goal by Brendfort,they have not been able to settle the ball, rather,they sit back and try to defend which is even bad when you are facing a team like City,the more you try to defend,the more goals you concede.This is a beautiful game by City as they close up the gap between them and Liverpool.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:51:00 PM

I knew they were going to win this game even when Brendfort were leading by 1:0.There is something about this Manchester City team that no team in the premier league has,the way their coach,Pep Guardiola has conditioned their mentality is so incredible,they settle for anything less than a win,and when they are behind in 1 goal,they find avery means to equalise and win as soon as possible,and that has made the team so unique from any other team in the premier league.Brenthford are lucky to be able to get a goal in this encounter,which shows that they have a sharp attack as well,but I don't think they can get even a point from this game.

The first half didn't go according to plan, but Manchester City dominated the game well. Brentford's first goal was a feat of ingenuity where Manchester City, who tried to create an offside trap, failed to prevent Neal Maupay from being trapped, but everything was redeemed by Phil Foden's hat trick in this match.

Phil Foden was the only player to score a goal in this match, 1 at the end of the first half and scored 2 other goals in the second half. Haaland didn't have many chances, but he also missed several in the first half. But it doesn't matter considering he also had 1 assist for Phil Foden's third goal in this match. The match is almost over and Manchester City looks like it will end the match as I expected.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 177

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:51:59 PM

Same thing here, I knew Brentford wouldn't going to hold on for too long as Manchester City were fighting too hard to up turn the results in their favor, at the moment it's 3-1 and with the look of thing's Manchester City might score more, Kevin De Bruyne is playing like a wounded lion in midfield.  There are some teams that will hold Manchester City down after scoring one goal and will continue to pressure Man City and as the game is going you will easily predict that these people are going to outperform Manchester City with their style of play, and as well the kept the momentum, but looking at the way Brentford are playing even after scoring that first goal I knew it that Manchester City were  going to do the thinkable.

Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 174

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:52:25 PM

Unfortunately city boys are dominating the game and with this point city will definitely battle with Liverpool and Arsenal, the game this season is so complicated but they're higher chances of Manchester city winning the tittle cause after winning this match they'll face Everton and they'll defeat Everton so what's left. Arsenal at the other hand will battle with West Ham and Liverpool vs Burnley. For now I will focus more on the points and with my view I believe the point will favour Manchester city more due to their performance and the fixtures, although this will not be so easy cause the battle is just too tough for this three teams.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 10:06:15 PM

Liverpool played this games so well that I had so much hope on them but second half was flopped, Klopp allowed many mistakes that shouldn't have happened and he realized that but was confused with the situation when Konate was thrown out with a red card. Even from the ball pass accuracy, Liverpool were doing well but the didn't convert their potential, imagine they had just 1 short on target, that's poor game from Liverpool been the top of the team from the standing. I will call these fair since Liverpool didn't allow Arsenal to win their home, they also protected Emirate stadium yesterday which is cool.
Mistakes are part of games and mistakes happen when a team is under pressure. It first seem Liverpool had the game under control but in the second half everything changed and Arsenal took control of the game and it led to some costly mistakes. It was not Liverpool’s day, Kloop seemed confused and the players didn’t know what was happening, they lost focus and the red card made everything worse for them because Konate is a key player that gives the team balance.

The result will make the league more interesting as Three teams will now be fighting their way to the trophy, they will all be more serious as not to lose any more points that will see them drop off the title challenge. Arsenal had the advantage to win the game since they are playing at home and they ended up utilizing the opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:07:27 PM

The winning match against Brentford make closer for Manchester City return to the top standings position, behind two points left and one more match seems easily for Pep Guardiola get back the first place after waiting more several weeks before. Actually Brentford is not difficult opponent team for Manchester City although must conceded early but Phil Foden success contributing with the first hattrick in this season for Manchester City.

Manchester City's consistency performance make us believing with their opportunity become the Premier League winning four time in a row, little difficult with Liverpool keep consistency their performance after defeating by Arsenal last match. The fourth standings team has fewest points left and seems interested for domestic league tittle race with four teams has the same chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:12:39 PM

Great win for City today and congratulations to Foden on his hat-trick, Brentford did the double over City last season and when Maupay sent them ahead tonight, it looked like they were going to make it 3 wins on the spin against City, but a 5 star performance from Foden made the difference for the Citizens and gave them the well deserved victory.

The win takes City up to second position in the table, level on points with Arsenal, but above them in goal difference, now City have a game in hand (against Brentford), of which if they win they would top the table. City are coming and Liverpool and Arsenal must be concerned right now, once Pep's men start winning games in a row, they become unstoppable and go all the way.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Chilwell

Merit: 438

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 10:14:45 PM

Manchester City are leading with 3 goals to 1 thanks to Foden hattrick. Brentford scored an early goal before being punished badly by Manchester City and there is still like 20 minutes to play so more goals might be coming.
This game is being controlled and dominated by Manchester City which should profit from Liverpool defeat to reduce the gap until they play the other lacking game they have. So far they are tied to Arsenal with 39 points and behind Liverpool by two points.
congratulations to Manchester City for  Phil Foden hat-trick to secures the win and again congratulations to Foden for having his second hat-trick for the club and also he has 22 goals and assists in this season, Manchester city have move up to the second because of the goal difference, Manchester city still have one more match to catch up with other an if they can be able to win that match then first in table will be for them, already Arsenal had clear it for them for beaten Liverpool yesterday. Manchester City football is getting stronger everyday because they are very consistent and their performance is incredible, I expected to see the end of this game like this, Brentford are not fit to take a win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 [5472] 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 ... 6277 »
  Print  

Jump to: