Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 [5850] 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 ... 6056 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623069 times)
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 01:15:38 AM

West Ham's match against Tottenham was very tough and ended in a draw with a score of 1-1 and the goals were scored by Brennan Johnson in the 5th minute and Kurt Zouma in the 19th minute. And even though Tottenham played at home to West Ham, they dominated the match overall.
And currently Tottenham is in 5th place with 58 points, which in my opinion is impossible for Manchester United to catch up with those who are in 6th place with a difference of 48 points. And Tottenham still has the chance to be in 4th place in the standings, only 2 points away from Aston Villa to win a UCL ticket.
West Ham didn't have much possession of the ball but they managed to create the same number of chances as Tottenham in that match. West Ham seems to be quite tough this season. And I see that Maddison and H.Son have not been able to shine again like they did at the start of the season. A draw was quite fair in this match because both teams played very well. And draws also occurred in the Newcastle vs Everton match and the Burnley vs Wolves match.

Tottenham are almost overtaking Aston Villa. And a difference of 2 points is a difference that can change quickly. And about Man United I also doubt they can catch up with Tottenham. Because a difference of 9 points will be quite difficult to overcome with the remaining matches at the end of this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 169

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 02:26:54 AM

Chelsea fans was hanging their hopes on the shoulder of Nkunku that he would change the style of play and all that but things went crazy when the player returned from injury but we never saw him (Nkunku) perform like he used to at Leipzig. The Blues got luck and Cole Palmer came in and you'd agree with me that this guy has been the face of this team, though he's young but he is the main man for Chelsea, without him things would have been going bad for the Chelsea side and I believe they would've been struggling to go above the relegation zone.
So all I'm saying is that without Palmer Chelsea can't play out their best, Pochettino need to make the team to be more better without the young lad because when injury or suspension comes knocking I only see the Blues losing more than they can win or draw.
What I hope from Chelsea is to change the way they recruit players. I hope there are some senior players in their club. Because building too many young players also requires senior players in the field who can serve as inspiration for young players in the field. Like what Real Madrid does, they always leave senior players at their club who are tasked with making young players learn a lot from these senior players. And after the young players mature, then senior players can start to be released. The big changes in the Todd Boehly era are completely beyond me. And now the results don't seem to have improved at all.

The owner(s) of Chelsea did what they did out of desperation which got them in the mess they are now, they can't run a football club alone without listening to some of the experience workers they have before taking ownership of the club and what they say must stand, it doesn't work that way.
Getting new players in the transfer window doesn't mean you get inexperience players to make the team stronger and I believe Chelsea have some players who haven't played at least 5 games this season, why because they're all injury prone players, so this club have a long way to go before they could come back to that winning ways.
What I don't understand is why invest so much and still yet no results to count for it? I mean it's really annoying because I know about Manchester city transition when they came out with a new owner, I mean the fellow invested a lot of money in that club and now it's paying off and in the case of Manchester city I think it all clicked right away from the onset, I don't know maybe because of the coaches that were lead to manage the club.
Chelsea management invested in the wrong players and coaches who could not deliver the purpose they were signed for. Chelsea owners were just buying any players they approached; even though the price of the player was high, Chelsea would buy it. Secondly, Chelsea management didn't sign quality players, which is why there is no improvement in the Chelsea squad.

Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 03:39:22 AM

West Ham's match against Tottenham was very tough and ended in a draw with a score of 1-1 and the goals were scored by Brennan Johnson in the 5th minute and Kurt Zouma in the 19th minute. And even though Tottenham played at home to West Ham, they dominated the match overall.
And currently Tottenham is in 5th place with 58 points, which in my opinion is impossible for Manchester United to catch up with those who are in 6th place with a difference of 48 points. And Tottenham still has the chance to be in 4th place in the standings, only 2 points away from Aston Villa to win a UCL ticket.
Yes, Tottenham's match against West Ham was quite tough. The reason is that in this match the two teams traded attacks. So I personally don't get too bored watching the match, even though the final result of the match ends in a draw. However, I was quite entertained watching the match. So after Tottenham Hotspur drew with West Ham, as you said, currently Tottenham's ranking is quite safe in the top 5 of the Premier League. Apart from that, I have a prediction that could most likely happen regarding changes in Tottenham's ranking in the next few weeks.

So my prediction is that next week Tottenham will definitely be able to rise to 4th place in the Premier League and will definitely be able to overtake Aston Villa. The reason is that next week the team that Tottenham Hotspur will play against is a team that is not too strong, namely Nottingham Forest. So head to head or in terms of performance, Tottenham is definitely superior. Therefore, it is very likely that Tottenham will definitely be able to win the match and be able to get the full 3 points.

Apart from that, next week Aston Villa, who is currently ranked 4th in the Premier League, will face a very strong team, namely Manchester City. So it is very likely that Aston Villa will have difficulty winning when facing Manchester City. The reason is that currently Manchester City is in very good performance.

So that Tottenham Hotspur's scheme can rise to 4th place in the Premier League. When Tottenham Hotspur can beat Nottingham Forest and Manchester City can beat Aston Villa or draw. If everything goes according to my predictions, it is certain that Tottenham Hotspur will be able to rise to 4th place in the English league.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 03:54:33 AM

Chelsea management invested in the wrong players and coaches who could not deliver the purpose they were signed for. Chelsea owners were just buying any players they approached; even though the price of the player was high, Chelsea would buy it. Secondly, Chelsea management didn't sign quality players, which is why there is no improvement in the Chelsea squad.
Well, that's right. This is what might happen. But another problem is that the change in staff ranks at the beginning of the change of ownership also seems to be the beginning of all this. Even though in the past Chelsea management already had great people who could always choose the best players to bring in. And at the start of the season the club owner was also in a hurry to change the coach there. So things started to get worse from then on. And besides that, I think this club is also wasting a great player like Lukaku. Even though when Lukaku was at Chelsea he didn't immediately show good performance, at that time I would rather hope he was given more opportunities. And now what happened to Chelsea is that they really started from scratch. And yes, this will be a long journey until they can really return to their best performance again.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:44:06 AM

If Tottenham wins today's match and Aston Villa loses to Man City tomorrow, then the number of points Aston Villa and Tottenham will have the same. And yes, that will potentially make Aston Villa lose their position in the following week if they fail to win again the following week. So I agree that in tomorrow's match Aston Villa must at least try to get a point, even if it's only 1 point. But I think Man City as the host will not let the match end in a draw. Because currently Man City is also in a race to get to the top of the standings. If Man City does not get full points, Man City will be even further behind Arsenal and Liverpool.

Tottenham has failed to win at West Ham's home field, though I was doubting Tottenham because it will be very hard to secure the full points. I mentioned before that if West Ham did not win against Tottenham, I did not expect them to lose since they understand their own stadium. Tottenham scored the first goal in the first 5 minutes of the match, believing they could easily get three points, but Zouma equalized in the 18th minute with an header. They finally draw and shared the point. Tottenham is now two point behind Aston Villa, if they won the game, the points would have been the same but with different goals.

Manchester City on the other hand, cannot afford to lose a point against any opponent, since they failed to defeat Arsenal in their last game. I believe they will not share points in this match, despite losing their first meeting at Aston Villa Stadium. Manchester City will host the game today, they will surely get all three points.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 04:48:25 AM

And besides that, I think this club is also wasting a great player like Lukaku. Even though when Lukaku was at Chelsea he didn't immediately show good performance, at that time I would rather hope he was given more opportunities. And now what happened to Chelsea is that they really started from scratch. And yes, this will be a long journey until they can really return to their best performance again.
Lukaku is a good player but it's hard to use him. He scored many goals during his career and played for many clubs but his career is a mix of success and failures.

We can count clubs where he succeeded like Anderlecht, West Bromwich Albion, Everton, Inter Milan and Roma but he failed at some clubs, Chelsea (two times with different coaches and team mates), Manchester United, and Inter Milan.

To use Lukaku successfully, an appropriate system and tactics for this striker is important but as a single player in a squad of 11 players, Lukaku needs to adapt better to his team mates and tactics. He fails to do this at some clubs as I listed above and he is partially responsible for his failures too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 174

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:13:30 AM

This is going to be a very tough match for Aston Villa. I think now it is going to be almost impossible for them to stay at the top of the table. At least at the top four positions for sure. Manchester City is definitely not going to drop points in this match because they have dropped points in the last two matches. And they will be very determined to get all three points from this match. But Aston Villa has to be careful. They cannot go too defensive or too offensive as well. It seems like all the options that they have are going to be pretty bad. I think they will have to go for a draw and somehow try to avoid a loss.
If Tottenham wins today's match and Aston Villa loses to Man City tomorrow, then the number of points Aston Villa and Tottenham will have the same. And yes, that will potentially make Aston Villa lose their position in the following week if they fail to win again the following week. So I agree that in tomorrow's match Aston Villa must at least try to get a point, even if it's only 1 point. But I think Man City as the host will not let the match end in a draw. Because currently Man City is also in a race to get to the top of the standings. If Man City does not get full points, Man City will be even further behind Arsenal and Liverpool.
It was a big chance that Tottenham failed to utilized. They couldn't hold on to their 1 goal lead, they settled for a draw and finally missed the opportunity of closing the points difference between them and Aston Villa. Villa playing Manchester City has a big probability to lose that game, it would have been the turning point that Tottenham were looking for, but they couldn't capitalize on it. Nevertheless if Aston Villa lose to Manchester City as expected, Tottenham has gained one point, but if Aston Villa wins at City, which is unlikely but possibly, it will be a big blow to Tottenham.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:30:56 AM

Team-- W ---- D ---- L --Point
Liverpool
Arsenal
Manchester City
Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester United
West Ham United
Newcastle United
Brighton and Hove Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Chelsea
Fulham
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace
Brentford
Everton *
Nottingham Forest **
Luton Town
Burnley
Sheffield United

Liverpool surpasses Arsenal, this year the Premier League is very busy! Cheesy

Truly, I'll always see this as spamming and whatever they call it.

We all can equally go to see the Premier League Table with our phones or PC. Can you write something rather than go copy the full Premier League Competition table to post.
I see this too often, even in the Italian league and it's not a good way to go about it. Give your thoughts about Liverpool in three to four different sentences.

As for Chelsea, they don't need a left footed attacker, it has always been boring with Romelu Lukaku same way with Oliver Giroud though he has always thrived to stand out in the Premier League Competition.
Romelu Lukaku returning to Chelsea to settle is wrong, the both parties should move onwards complete.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:48:29 AM

Well, that's right. This is what might happen. But another problem is that the change in staff ranks at the beginning of the change of ownership also seems to be the beginning of all this. Even though in the past Chelsea management already had great people who could always choose the best players to bring in. And at the start of the season the club owner was also in a hurry to change the coach there. So things started to get worse from then on. And besides that, I think this club is also wasting a great player like Lukaku. Even though when Lukaku was at Chelsea he didn't immediately show good performance, at that time I would rather hope he was given more opportunities. And now what happened to Chelsea is that they really started from scratch. And yes, this will be a long journey until they can really return to their best performance again.

Chelsea is a team that knows which players to sell and which ones not to. Take Kaii Havartz, for instance. He is still good and can play well even now, but if you look at how he is playing for Arsenal, you won't believe that he is from Chelsea. Chelsea has retained a number of young players who didn't know how to play football and a few players who play only for money. If Chelsea players were playing for the batch, they wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

Lukaaku is one of the best strikers in football, but Chelsea treated him like he wasn't good enough for the team. Chelsea has been loaning Lukaaku for the past two seasons, and he is performing well in serie A. My advice to Chelsea is to get Lukaaku back the following season so that he can help the team, as they currently need a strong striker to make the squad strong.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:08:41 AM

I looked at Tottenham's points table of 58.

Make no mistake that Manchester United still have one game left to play so let's assume these two teams will be 6 points apart if Manchester United win.

But we know how Manchester United are not consistent throughout this match they can win a few times then lose again a few times then this will certainly be difficult to reach the top of the champions league ticket for them unless with the remaining matches now have to win continuously but it is impossible that Manchester United can do it.
Manchester United needs to give his best if they want to have something better with things are surely going out of their way for having better end of this season now they are going to visit Stamford Bridge and most chances they are going to have lost or draw because things are not favourable for them to have win and this could be setback for them.

Currently, Tottenham having clearly advantage for the staying at the fourth spot because in next round they will host Nottingham and Aston Villa will be visited to Etihad Stadium where things could be not easy for them to have any positive end of the game round 33 is going to be more interested as Aston Villa will be visited to Emirates Stadium and Tottenham will be visited St James Park which is surely going to be not easy for the both teams but here again Tottenham can take advantage which will secure their fourth spot at the end of this season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:11:18 AM

Chelsea fans was hanging their hopes on the shoulder of Nkunku that he would change the style of play and all that but things went crazy when the player returned from injury but we never saw him (Nkunku) perform like he used to at Leipzig. The Blues got luck and Cole Palmer came in and you'd agree with me that this guy has been the face of this team, though he's young but he is the main man for Chelsea, without him things would have been going bad for the Chelsea side and I believe they would've been struggling to go above the relegation zone.
So all I'm saying is that without Palmer Chelsea can't play out their best, Pochettino need to make the team to be more better without the young lad because when injury or suspension comes knocking I only see the Blues losing more than they can win or draw.
What I hope from Chelsea is to change the way they recruit players. I hope there are some senior players in their club. Because building too many young players also requires senior players in the field who can serve as inspiration for young players in the field. Like what Real Madrid does, they always leave senior players at their club who are tasked with making young players learn a lot from these senior players. And after the young players mature, then senior players can start to be released. The big changes in the Todd Boehly era are completely beyond me. And now the results don't seem to have improved at all.

The owner(s) of Chelsea did what they did out of desperation which got them in the mess they are now, they can't run a football club alone without listening to some of the experience workers they have before taking ownership of the club and what they say must stand, it doesn't work that way.
Getting new players in the transfer window doesn't mean you get inexperience players to make the team stronger and I believe Chelsea have some players who haven't played at least 5 games this season, why because they're all injury prone players, so this club have a long way to go before they could come back to that winning ways.
What I don't understand is why invest so much and still yet no results to count for it? I mean it's really annoying because I know about Manchester city transition when they came out with a new owner, I mean the fellow invested a lot of money in that club and now it's paying off and in the case of Manchester city I think it all clicked right away from the onset, I don't know maybe because of the coaches that were lead to manage the club.
Chelsea could not achieve balance after Abramovic. In fact, they spent a lot of money on the transfer, but we have seen that spending a lot of money does not always bring success. After Abramovich, the club continuously declined in terms of success and now, despite all the money spent, they remain one of the middle teams in the Premier League. Pochettino could not find a solution to this either.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:14:30 AM

For example, in the era of Chelsea's success with Mourinho, at that time Chelsea had a great coach and also club management who always brought in quality players who always improved the quality of the club's game. The change of coach at the start of the season was an own goal by Chelsea Management, their too hasty attitude made it difficult for them to bring in a great coach which resulted in a decline in the team's performance and now they are starting to have difficulty competing in the top six in the standings.

Chelsea needs a sports director and talent scout who is able to bring in quality players. The position of coach also needs to be reconsidered because Pochettino has not been able to improve the quality of Chelsea's game. This season is not in Chelsea's favor after some of the drama that has happened to them since the start of the season, they have to start a new journey next season to achieve the success they achieved several years ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 06:16:46 AM

It was a big chance that Tottenham failed to utilized. They couldn't hold on to their 1 goal lead, they settled for a draw and finally missed the opportunity of closing the points difference between them and Aston Villa.
It was quite disappointing of course for Tottenham as well as for West Ham because after the score became 1-1 no teams could score a goal to bring their team to victory in this match, and for West Ham as the home team this was a wasted opportunity because they were increasingly falling behind Manchester United, a team that will be the second team to play in the European league next season.

Villa playing Manchester City has a big probability to lose that game, it would have been the turning point that Tottenham were looking for, but they couldn't capitalize on it. Nevertheless if Aston Villa lose to Manchester City as expected, Tottenham has gained one point, but if Aston Villa wins at City, which is unlikely but possibly, it will be a big blow to Tottenham.
Aston Villa will probably only target to hold a draw in the match against Manchester City, because this opponent is not an opponent whose defense will be easy to penetrate, especially when playing at home.
Manchester City have not lost at home this season and in fact, they always score goals at the Etihad Stadium, only when they were held to a draw by Arsenal they didn't score. The thing that might change the prediction is if Pep decides to rest some of his core players because he is focused on the Champions League, although this is quite unlikely because City will definitely try to maintain their chances of winning the English Premier League this season and that could happen if they win all their remaining games while expecting Liverpool and Arsenal to experience bad luck.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
len01

Activity: 1302
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:25:43 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 08:10:56 AM by len01

-snip

Lukaaku is one of the best strikers in football, but Chelsea treated him like he wasn't good enough for the team. Chelsea has been loaning Lukaaku for the past two seasons, and he is performing well in serie A. My advice to Chelsea is to get Lukaaku back the following season so that he can help the team, as they currently need a strong striker to make the squad strong.
what I know is that the reason Chelsea did not use Lukaku in their main line up and chose to loan him out was because Lukaku was deemed unable to make a good contribution when he was at Chelsea and before he was loaned to Roma, Lukaku was used several times during Chelsea matches at the start of the season. but the fact is that he seems more suited to being in Serie A than being in the EPL.
taking Lukaku back actually makes sense, but if Chelsea management already has that kind of confidence, the best way to sell Lukaku would be to bring in a player who has almost the same quality of talent.

on the one hand, if you say Chelsea needs the best striker player, in my opinion Lukaku is not the best striker and he is just a striker with a big body without any special talent, whereas there are still many strikers who are more suitable to strengthen Chelsea.
who knows how to explain it, what is certain is that whatever happens in the end, Chelsea management will sell Lukaku and will never use him as an important player in the team.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:29:42 AM

Among the team's Arsenal, Manchester City, it is Liverpool that has the champions mark for the premiership title this season despite the struggles between these three. If you take a look at the remaining games of Liverpool their opponents are not that much of a big sides in comparison to Manchester city and Arsenal's opponents. Only that this is football we can give many theoretical analysis about the advantages that differentiate a big team and gives the why they have to win against a small team but when the ball bounce the practical results has many times been the opposite, a situation where we see small teams beating big clubs.
Exactly, Liverpool has the opportunity to become champions of the English League this season because in the upcoming match they should have an opponent that is very easy to beat, but in July it looks like Liverpool will meet Arsenal. If luck is with Liverpool then victory will be easy to get. Maybe there is a chance for Liverpool to become champions again after several years of not being able to win in the Premier League.
Today we are going to have two games with Arsenal is going to host Luton Town and Manchester City is going to host Aston Villa most chances both host teams will win and secure top and second spot for the one day with tomorrow we are going to have Liverpool is going to host Sheffield United so they will be overtaken their top spot, but next round is going to be interesting because Arsenal will visit Amex Stadium Brighton and Liverpool will be visited Old Trafford which is looking for the another win against Liverpool which is surely going to be had big challenge for them.

But, if we have won for the Liverpool then surely title race is also going to be ended and things will be well under control for them, but surely this is going to be not easy game for the both teams, but Liverpool is going to be well settled team which will surely give his best for having win in this game for the title.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:05:23 AM

West Ham didn't have much possession of the ball but they managed to create the same number of chances as Tottenham in that match. West Ham seems to be quite tough this season. And I see that Maddison and H.Son have not been able to shine again like they did at the start of the season. A draw was quite fair in this match because both teams played very well. And draws also occurred in the Newcastle vs Everton match and the Burnley vs Wolves match.

Tottenham are almost overtaking Aston Villa. And a difference of 2 points is a difference that can change quickly. And about Man United I also doubt they can catch up with Tottenham. Because a difference of 9 points will be quite difficult to overcome with the remaining matches at the end of this season.
First half was good and interesting with things were well-balanced but in second half we have good control by Tottenham which were giving their best for having win and going to jump at the fourth spot, but now they have to wait for the win against Nottingham for having this opportunity in this game both teams give their best for the win but fail to keep things at the top which is surely problem for them but still good game for the Tottenham which is doing good for having top four spot at the end.

In this season we are having good competition at the top with teams are improving their quality for having better results and things are going to be unpredictable until last day of this season while all are good and competitive sides for the wins and having better results.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 563

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:05:54 AM

Today match is full of surprise, I don't know why Newcastle's player smacking down Everton's player in penalty box, it's really a big blunder.

Three from five matches are end in draw, will Luton Town and Aston Villa can brought the match to end in draw too? Grin

Chelsea is a team that knows which players to sell and which ones not to. Take Kaii Havartz, for instance. He is still good and can play well even now, but if you look at how he is playing for Arsenal, you won't believe that he is from Chelsea. Chelsea has retained a number of young players who didn't know how to play football and a few players who play only for money. If Chelsea players were playing for the batch, they wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

I'm not sure how you can say like that, Havertz isn't even good when he played for German, if Arsenal is reason why he perform poorly, he should able to play very well for his national team.

Lukaku is an injured player, when he joined a big team that can pay him very well, he will harming himself intentionally in order to enjoy getting paid without playing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:35:23 AM

It was quite disappointing of course for Tottenham as well as for West Ham because after the score became 1-1 no teams could score a goal to bring their team to victory in this match, and for West Ham as the home team this was a wasted opportunity because they were increasingly falling behind Manchester United, a team that will be the second team to play in the European league next season.
Tottenham failed to continue to get closer to Aston Villa after they failed to get points in the game against West Ham, at this time I think it will be difficult for Tottenham to be able to compete in the Champions League zone if later Manchester City loses to Aston Villa, Aston Villa who are now in the top 4 are still able to keep a distance from Tottenham with 2 points,  Facing Manchester City is of course not easy but I think Aston Villa still has a great chance to get 3 points, because Aston Villa's performance this season is quite promising and they will also potentially surprise Manchester City who previously also got negative results.

I don't know why you are too sure if Manchester United will be the second team to play in the Europa League next season, but I think their chances of breaking into the Europa League zone are very small, because currently Tottenham is still very firmly in the Europa League zone and of course Manchester United still has competition with Westham to reach the Europa League zone,  I think if you say that through the ticket allotments given to the winners of the Carabao Cup and the FA, of course it is also uncertain because at the moment the competition is still running and all possibilities can still happen in my opinion.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:39:02 AM

He actually understands that. But, so far, since he became chairman at Chelsea, Chelsea's condition has not improved enough. And always, when asked for information regarding Chelsea's failures in certain matches, the answers are always diplomatic and standard.
"The good news is people care so much. And the bad news is people care so much. That leads to times when they’re frustrated with the team and the owners. I get that, but we just have to continue to stay the course.”
Source: Todd Boehly

Here is also, what the image told.

Credit post: @FabrizioRomano

Actually, what kind of "continue" is that? because if it just continues continuously, there certainly won't be any improvement and Chelsea will continue like that. Unless the best steps are taken that can bring Chelsea back from its downfall. Not just spending money on players who in fact turn out to be unsuitable or unsuitable for Chelsea.

This man has practically reduced Chelsea to the lowest point I have ever seen in all my time as a football fan, the changes he has done in the club has done more harm than good, the first disastrous move he made as the chairman was removing peter cech and the Russian woman in charge of transfer and the day to day running of the club.

And the second bad move is that he started recruiting immature players believing that all of them will be a star in the making, not knowing that, experience is very vital in football, so he was ignorantly assembling a bunch of under 21 players together, and by the look of things, it's going to take this particular team like 5 years for them to mature and get back into a champions league spot, because right now, boerhly and co. has turn Chelsea into a mid table team just in the space of 2 years, which is very sad and regrettable.

Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1456

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:42:38 AM

In their last two matches, namely Nottingham, they always got a draw. Whether it's a home match or an away match. So it is possible that this match against Fullham could result in a draw again even though Nottingham is the host. But I would probably favor Fullham as they sometimes have surprising performances. Like a few weeks ago, Fullham managed to beat Spurs with a score of 3-0. So sometimes Fullham has a performance that is difficult to predict.

For the West Ham vs Spurs match, I think West Ham could really make things difficult for Spurs. but I still doubt that Spurs will lose that match. The most interesting match today is Newcastle vs Everton which will start soon. I would probably favor Newcastle. My prediction is 2-1 for Newcastle to win.
But it looks like Fullham is in big trouble at the moment because they are 2 goals behind Nottingham Forest. Because Nottingham Forest scored 1 goal in the 9th minute and 1 goal again in the 19th minute. I think Fullham will lose this match. because equalizing the score when we were 2 goals behind would be very difficult. Fullham may have had more of the ball but they had a weak defence. And that's a big deal.
But for the Newcastle vs Everton match, it seems you are right that this match will belong to Newcastle. because even now Newcastle is 1 goal ahead after ALexander Isak managed to score 1 goal in the 15th minute against Everton. But currently the match is still quite early. So everything can still change with still a lot of time in this match.
Everton were able to salvage the match against Newcastle and were able to get a very important one point for themselves. Now Everton have 26 points, and Nottingham Forest 25, but one game more. also today plays Luton who have 22 points and the fight to stay in the EPL will be hot this season. Even Sheffield United have a theoretical chance of staying in the EPL. Sheffield have 15 points, but they have 2 games in hand and theoretically have a chance to catch Luton.
Nottingham Forest managed to beat Fulton and these 3 points are very important for the team to fight with Everton and Luton for a place in the EPL next season and although I like Luton's style of play better, it should be noted that Nottingham even though they don't show particularly interesting games, but they are steadily gaining points, unlike Luton, who shows more interesting soccer, but loses more often. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 [5850] 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 ... 6056 »
  Print  

Jump to: