Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 [5869] 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 ... 6067 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 625781 times)
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:32:19 PM

They still have eight more games to go for the title, which is a difficult process with City and Arsenal right behind them.
True it is difficult, but Liverpool have the advantage, it is in their hands; if they will all of their remaining EPL games, they would be Premier league champions, of course City are Arsenal are going to keep on breathing down their necks, but they would need other teams to do the job for them. All the remaining fixtures for Liverpool are games that they can win, so there is a very high chance that they are not going to drop points again. It would be an unbelievable farewell from the players to Klopp, if they are to win the league.
I agree that Liverpool has the chance to win the Premier League trophy this season if Manchester City and Arsenal drop points, respectively, in the Premier League. Liverpool cannot win all their remaining fixtures in the Premier League because they have five away matches, and they cannot win these five away matches. And in these five away matches, the home team can likely beat or draw with Liverpool.
I'm already seeing Liverpool with the trophy this, because they might actually win those five away games, because Liverpool has that capacity, though they still have Manchester United to play on Sunday which might actually be a tough one for Liverpool considering their last experience during the FA cup game, where United came out victorious. However I feel since this is the premier League, Liverpool will definitely want to come out with all the missiles they have. If they come out victorious against Manchester United  on Sunday, then there vision to left the trophy will become glaring.
Manchester United is a wounded Lion currently and Liverpool might be the victim they will vent their frustrations on. Manchester United lost points at Brentford at the closing stage of the game and it was heart breaking for them and their fans. With Chelsea they same thing happened and just like that they lost 3 points at the very last moment of the match yesterday. They will want to get back to winning ways as soon as possible. They won't want to be losing points anyhow because they are chasing after top 5 finish in the league and losing to Liverpool will be a big blow to their quest. Liverpool and Manchester United are eternal rivals, so it is going to be a difficult game for both teams.
I understand that Manchester United were beaten by Chelsea last night in a very dramatic fashion but that doesn't mean that they'll defeat Liverpool when the two clubs meets on Sunday at Old Trafford. The defeat at Chelsea last night will trigger Manchester United to be at their best when they host Liverpool in Sunday but considering the performance of both teams since the start of the season, I think Liverpool are still going to come out victorious in that game.
Manchester United had the chance to pick up all three points from their game against Chelsea yesterday but were unable to protect their lead till the last whistle which I think will give Liverpool more confidence of getting all three points from the game Sunday against Manchester United. Liverpool are currently leading the English Premier League table and knows that for them to maintain their position, they must win the game against Manchester United so I expect them to be at their best in that game
Manchester United could not maintain their league against Chelsea yesterday in the Premier League. In the space of one minute, Palmer scored two goals that helped Chelsea beat Manchester United. Manchester United's next match is against Liverpool at Old Trafford. Manchester United would not want to drop another point when they play Liverpool. Manchester United drew with Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League, and Manchester United also beat Liverpool in the FA Cup. Even though Manchester United have been inconsistent this season, Liverpool will find it difficult to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:37:42 PM

~Snip
I actually thought the game was done at 2-3. I mean what's the worst that could happen at that point? A draw? Yea, a draw was the best result Chelsea could get out of that game at 2-3 because 8 minutes into added time it was still 3-2 in favor of United. It's so unbelievable that 2 minutes later not only has Chelsea equalised, but they've also scored a winner.
United have no one to blame for this than themselves, especially for Palmer's 3rd goal. Palmer was completely unmarked. What made it more outrageous was the fact that he was right in front of all the Manchester United players and a few of them were pointing at him but no one went to mark him. That shows the level of poor leadership on the pitch for United.
If they had an experienced leader on the team who was respected, he could have screamed at a player to mark Palmer and that goal could have been avoided.
Chelsea fought until the end, they really proved that they deserved a high probability of winning in their home match. Cole Palmer scored 3 goals, that was a deserved hat trick for him, but of course he was very lucky to be able to execute 2 penalties for his team.

In the end, Chelsea managed to maintain its form by being unbeaten in its last 6 matches since losing to Liverpool in the EFL Cup final. Chelsea are starting to perform well and they are in 10th position now. Of course there is a luck factor in the match against Manchester United, but I see that their hard work is worthy of getting 3 points at home.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:38:33 PM

Chelsea's major problem is their defense. If they can fix it, they will be formidable.
I don't know why, in almost all the Chelsea matches, they find it hard to hold on to a goal or two goal victory against a club they are meeting without having those clubs equalize them or even win them.
Palmer has been an extraordinary player since he came to Chelsea, at least the 6-year contract given to him wasn't in vain

Yeah I think this defense problem will be Chelsea's main focus in the upcoming transfer market if they can fix it then I'm sure Chelsea can compete with other elite teams, currently we can see from 29 matches Chelsea scored 53 goals and conceded 50 goals this means that there is a problem in the defense line and must be fixed immediately. Lately Chelsea have begun to improve their performance they avoid defeat in the last 6 matches including in the match against Manchester United yesterday, I have to say it's one of Chelsea's best games this season extraordinary comeback.
An extraordinary comeback that I  didn't believe Chelsea would turn around the score line to go in their favor after a 3-2 defeat against them in the 90 minutes of stoppage time. Within a space of 11 minutes of added time, Chelsea scored two wonderful goals which had many people wowed to the two goals that happened between two minutes.
Chelsea is still in its building process with Pochettino, by next season the focus will be on the defense line, having an additional three defenses will be a boost to the team's defense so that when  Chelsea is leading in a given, their opponent wouldn't equalize so easily
I think this will probably go down as the season most beautiful and wonderful comeback, that's if there is any award or record like that but no jokes about the magic that the moment presented in the football world. People were actually mesmerized of how fast the  whole thing happen because I believe even Chelsea fans themselves have lost faith that they was any hope to salvage even a draw from the game.
It was an impressive comeback, Chelsea surprised their fans once again and they were enthusiastic again. They won with solid play and a comeback against sixth-placed Manchester United. Chelsea have become the fear of strong teams this season, but in another week they may lose against an opponent far below in the rankings.

They have very interesting results and they always have ups and downs. Now, going back to the match, Chelsea started the match very well with a very early goal. After that goal, I said today must be Chelsea's day because they then scored another penalty goal and brought the score to 2-0. As the minutes passed, the match became deeper with mutual goals. Manchester United scored three goals and came back and couldn't take the lead. It was a crazy game.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:49:12 PM

The performance of Chelsea was really amazing and I never believed they could win the match. There are some gamblers that I know that bet against Chelsea to lose but it was a surprise to them because everything turned as opposite of what they planned.
I never placed a bet on any of the teams to win or lose, I know they are both inconsistent, and any of the clubs might end up surprising everyone in the match, and Chelsea surprised everyone in the match. Most people had hope in Manchester United to win the match, but we all saw how Chelsea surprised everyone. Matches like this are just kind of difficult to predict. The two teams used to be strong teams in the previous seasons, but their performance is just kind of poor this season. When clubs like this are playing against each other, it’s really going to be difficult to predict the winner of the match.

This is I keep telling some gamblers that there are some bets that are not easily predictable because the outcome is always different from people's general view. Sometimes when we expect chelsea to perform well, they would end up disappointing us that is why I don't always play bets adding the team as part of the game. Things could go wrong and one can be surprised to see the opposite results.
Both Chelsea and Manchester United are performing well in matches that you will never expect them to perform well in, and they will end up performing poorly in matches they are suppose to accumulate points. Both Chelsea and Manchester United matches are just kind of difficult to predict this season because when they are both playing against weak teams that you think they are going to win, those are the matches they will lose.
I think I have to conclude that the match was just a big luck to the Chelsea team for them to be able to win. The game was really a big surprise to everyone on how the Chelsea players was able to work together to score fast goal when every hope was lost. That was one of my favorite matches because it was unbelievable for me to think that Chelsea would win the match. Yest I would have to congratulate all Chelsea fans for this good luck that hit them suddenly. I hope to see this kind of winning again, maybe in the future. The was a big lose for many Manchester fans that might have concluded of winning their bet slips.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:52:15 PM

Manchester United could not maintain their league against Chelsea yesterday in the Premier League. In the space of one minute, Palmer scored two goals that helped Chelsea beat Manchester United. Manchester United's next match is against Liverpool at Old Trafford. Manchester United would not want to drop another point when they play Liverpool. Manchester United drew with Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League, and Manchester United also beat Liverpool in the FA Cup. Even though Manchester United have been inconsistent this season, Liverpool will find it difficult to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford. 
Actually, I can't believe why Man United got 2 conceded goals in minute 90+10' & 90+11'. They lost focus on the injury time and their defense looked very badly. They also didn't try to keep their intensity of their attacks on the Chelsea defense area. If they continued to play aggressively in attacking, I'm sure Chelsea won't have the chance to give a pressure for Man United. Again, I think the problem is in the tactics used by Ten Hag.

For the next match against Liverpool, I have no idea for Man United. I only think they will be defeated again if they lost focus as they played against Chelsea yesterday. There are too many problems in Man United squad, I think Man United management must consider to sack Ten Hag and buy stronger defenders. I want to see the current defenders will be put all on the transfer list.  Cry

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:00:28 PM

[...]
It's so unbelievable that 2 minutes later not only has Chelsea equalised, but they've also scored a winner.
Unthinkable for a team like United isn't it? Nope. We've seen similar scenarios when they conceded late goals before but the time is just too quick.

If they had an experienced leader on the team who was respected, he could have screamed at a player to mark Palmer and that goal could have been avoided.

Good argument there. I never really thought of a leader as something that they are lacking. Bruno Fernandes isn't really that guy no?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 230

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:12:14 PM

Chelsea's hopes of continuing to win the best ranking in the remaining matches this season are still wide open if they can continue to play like that in every match. Because the way they played the home game when they hosted Manchester United was very good and I really didn't expect Chelsea to play like that last night. However, to surpass Manchester City's ranking, I think it will still be quite difficult for Chelsea even though Chelsea have only played 29 matches this season in the Premier League.
Chelsea is slowly starting to recover, indeed chasing the top four seems impossible for Chelsea because it was too late to recover with the remaining matches in this season to finish in 6-7th place which is a success for Chelsea. Who would have thought that Liverpool was defeated by Man United with a score of 4-3 in the FA Cup and now Man United has lost to Chelsea 4-3.
If you are watching Chelsea's gameplay, it is still far from good compared when abramovich was still there and it must be noted that boehly changed everything in the club when he came to the chelsea. Defenders must be highly motivated to perform consistently and avoid to make another mistake that could cost the club a lot like when united scored three goals.
In all comparism you might bring to the table concerning the form of Chelsea,  never relate it to the times of Roman Abramovich, the quality of players bought then and now are not the same, the game play, passion, motivation, incentives and what can you mention are never to be compared. Roman Abramovich bought players that can give him results, lets take a look at the likes of Drogba, Essien, Lampard, Terry, Mikel, Ballack, Malouda, Hazard, Torres, Diego costa and a host of others, they were players that could deliver the results you needed anytime, any day. Now, this new guy buys players because they are young and doing well in their teams without verifying if they can fit properly into their game play pattern.

This recent coach isn't helping matters at all, he doesn't know how to use the players at his disposal, you can testify to that with the wonders that those players we thought were our problems are doing in their new clubs, the likes of Gorginho, Haverts and Kovacic. I think the problem started from Boehly, when he sacked T. Tuchel after winning UCL the previous season and since then the managers he has been recruiting aren't effective enough to get the team back to glory days. Chelsea also needs a standing striker to help with converting their numerous chances that they waste, that's why I confidently support Osihmen to go there, the chances that are always created needs someone of his capacity to convert it on a steady note.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:15:50 PM

Good argument there. I never really thought of a leader as something that they are lacking. Bruno Fernandes isn't really that guy no?

Every match day, Manchester United fans or sports viewers look for a scape goat. Especially when Manchester United draw or lose

If it’s not Bruno fault, it’s rashford fault, or Maguire fault or mctominay fault; when is it ever the coach fault? Poor manager, poor game management, poor tactical approach. 12 losses in April, the worst Manchester United coach ever
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:19:49 PM

I think this will probably go down as the season most beautiful and wonderful comeback, that's if there is any award or record like that but no jokes about the magic that the moment presented in the football world. People were actually mesmerized of how fast the  whole thing happen because I believe even Chelsea fans themselves have lost faith that they was any hope to salvage even a draw from the game.

I actually thought the game was done at 2-3. I mean what's the worst that could happen at that point? A draw? Yea, a draw was the best result Chelsea could get out of that game at 2-3 because 8 minutes into added time it was still 3-2 in favor of United. It's so unbelievable that 2 minutes later not only has Chelsea equalised, but they've also scored a winner.
United have no one to blame for this than themselves, especially for Palmer's 3rd goal. Palmer was completely unmarked. What made it more outrageous was the fact that he was right in front of all the Manchester United players and a few of them were pointing at him but no one went to mark him. That shows the level of poor leadership on the pitch for United.
That is football for you, full of unexpected results and outcomes this is why we have to watch until the 90+minutes before making a conclusion on wlany match, Chelsea was very smart all through the match against Manches United yesterday right from the beginning of the match up until then end theyade good use of the chances as their present themselves.
Chelsea player's where able to repeat what they did in the first half of the game in the extra time where their score 2 goals within a short period of time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Abu-Naim

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:21:44 PM

An extraordinary comeback that I  didn't believe Chelsea would turn around the score line to go in their favor after a 3-2 defeat against them in the 90 minutes of stoppage time. Within a space of 11 minutes of added time, Chelsea scored two wonderful goals which had many people wowed to the two goals that happened between two minutes.
Chelsea was very lucky, especially as they also took advantage of these opportunities to score goals. Because indeed, Chelsea got 2x penalty kicks. This must be very profitable for them, right? And this happened because it was a mistake from the Man United players. So, what else can we expect from Man United? Meanwhile, Chelsea was able to optimize the penalty kick into goals, 2 goals. And finally, at the last moment, when Man United might have started to let their guard down, Chelsea was able to take advantage of this opportunity again. And.... finally the Unietd man seemed very frustrated with the final result.
Manchester United did a come back and went back again at the end Grin
I was supporting Manchester United to win the match after Chelsea’s mistakes that lead Man United to level the score the first half. Chelsea did their own comeback at the end of the match with two goals scored withing three minutes. Kudos to Cole Palmer for making Chelsea to because an important team yesterday.  Manchester United disappointed their fans yesterday because nobody expected such results.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:28:22 PM

The performance of Chelsea was really amazing and I never believed they could win the match. There are some gamblers that I know that bet against Chelsea to lose but it was a surprise to them because everything turned as opposite of what they planned.
Gamblers who bet for Chelsea to lose would be because of their last performance against a relegation club they couldn't just win easily at home but had a draw with them.  However, gamblers now assumed because of that since Chelsea couldn't win a relegation club (Burney), is it Manchester United they will win? It is better to bet against them to lose, and Manchester United losing to Chelsea came as surprised to many and they couldn't believe with their eyes

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:29:48 PM

Sometimes you have to learn to be a good loser. It all gets worst before it gets better. And I can't lie, better days ahead for Manchester United they will have that time to look back and smile but you're correct. So many bad eggs within the club they need to push out completely.

They'd need a player like Roy Keane definitely for that, Though Bruno Fernandez was aware but nobody made moves to block Cole Palmer. He's had his night honestly and I hope he enjoyed it. Lol.

Manchester United need to take the case of Marcus Rashford seriously,  they blamed Cristiano Ronaldo for not pressing and marking and defending, why are they dump to do so with Rashford, he was fresh on the pitch yesterday but couldn't track back for Diego Dalot when he lost that ball. They need to sell him off, he off course has no desires to play for Manchester United.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:32:04 PM

I doubt that Manchester United will participate in the Europa League next season, 9 points gap between them and the 5th place Tottenham with only 8 matches left for Premier League to end. It’s pretty unlikely for Tottenham to lose 3 times out of 9 matches and for the reds to win all their remaining matches.
It’s sad to see the situation where Manchester United is going this year, But I believe when Ronaldo said once that without any development in this team’s whole infrastructure, this team will never go far in any league or champion. Erik ten Hag destroyed the team in my opinion knowing that I wasn’t following the team’s progress lately, but since seeing the amount of mistakes and the poor tactics he uses before, I’m certain that Manchester United would do better if they find the right coach.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:47:45 PM

Sadly it took Chelsea just three minutes and they got a victory against Manchester united which was actually really surprising by almost everyone because Manchester was actually winning with a goal ahead and how Chelsea in three minutes equalized and also got ahead is something thst has really got people shocked thst even Manchester united couldn't believe they were going to loose at thst point of the games.

In the totality of performance yesterday, i don't want to think that Manchester united was actually performing any less than the way Chelsea was actually, both teams are some point we're almost maintaining some kind of balance in the game and were able to show in their performance that they were not in a bad form especially for Chelsea as it's been a decade long fight that whenever Manchester united and Chelsea meets, they always want to exercise superiority despite the fact thst neither of both teams has been able to establish a perfect dominance over the othe but a normal trying to create balance.

Subsequently i hope Manchester united will learn to defend their victory to the final whistle and not trying to still think they have won because they are probably leading by a goal ahead, Manchester united needs to learn the Skil of maintaining their victory all through the game will it eventually comes to an end and they are then sure they are the winners of the game and not just stopping half way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:55:40 PM

I think the Manchester United players underestimated the young player a bit. They don't consider Cole Palmer as a player who needs to be wary of and closely guarded. So these mistakes allow the young player to move more smoothly. The point is that Chelsea's victory really surprised everyone. And in fact, for those who bet on Manchester United, it looks like they are out of luck. Meanwhile, for those who bet on Chelsea, it seems like they are all lucky. Because the 2 goals scored in the added minutes of stoppage time, it seems like we never expected at all. And yes, this made Chelsea's victory very dramatic.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:00:38 PM

Chelsea really deserved the win. Even though they were 3-2 behind Man United, they still had very high spirits, as if they were very confident that they could catch up. I think Man United are starting to lose their rhythm when Rashford and McTominay played. Neither of them seems to have made a significant contribution. Even Rashford also looks lazy to help Man United's defense.

Chelsea were ahead in expected goals all game, and by a significant margin. The fact that United was able to equalize the score and even take the lead was just an accident that did not follow from the logic of the game. The fact that Chelsea won in the very last minutes creates the impression of luck and a victory that might not have happened, but if you look at the picture as a whole, the result is completely logical.
One of the things that helped Chelsea to win the game against Manchester United is that right from the beginning of the game they hard a winning mentality which also attracted luck to them. To be honest I really fancy the energy that Chelsea put into the game, i think the win of Chelsea against Manchester United was extraordinary because their performance was outstanding.  Manchester United tried their best I'm equalising the game but they were not just lucky and some the players were not not putting effort to win the game. I just wish if Chelsea can always play like they did with Manchester United,  it will really give them a better position in the Premier League this season. The victory of Chelsea was unexpected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 11:22:30 PM

I'm already seeing Liverpool with the trophy this, because they might actually win those five away games, because Liverpool has that capacity, though they still have Manchester United to play on Sunday which might actually be a tough one for Liverpool considering their last experience during the FA cup game, where United came out victorious. However I feel since this is the premier League, Liverpool will definitely want to come out with all the missiles they have. If they come out victorious against Manchester United  on Sunday, then there vision to left the trophy will become glaring.
Trophy is still far for Liverpool to get it as there are 8 more matches and they only have 2 and 3 points more than Arsenal and Manchester City. One bad match can change all situation from advantage to disadvantage for Liverpool.

In a match with Sheffield, if Mac Allister did not score a 2 - 1 from a distant shot for Liverpool, who knows how that match would have ended. If in one of last 8 matches, they won't have a savior who can help them to win a match, they can see Arsenal equalizing the 2 points difference or worse if they lose one match, Arsenal will take over the first position.

Liverpool actually have a good advantage and good form too but they still have many things to do to win Premier League after next 8 matches.

Nothing is clear yet about Arsenal, Manchester City, or Liverpool if they can win the title at the end of this season but we know Liverpool is not going to give up easily. However, two other teams, Manchester City and Arsenal are both trying to take their place at the top of the table again but Liverpool recently won the game against Sheffield with a 3-1 result and that's how they want three points to won't give the other team a single chance to decrease the gap.
In the game between Liverpool and Sheffield, Darwin Núñez scored the first goal very fast in the first half and the only goal Sheffield scored was from a penalty kick.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:28:20 PM

I doubt that Manchester United will participate in the Europa League next season, 9 points gap between them and the 5th place Tottenham with only 8 matches left for Premier League to end. It’s pretty unlikely for Tottenham to lose 3 times out of 9 matches and for the reds to win all their remaining matches.
It’s sad to see the situation where Manchester United is going this year, But I believe when Ronaldo said once that without any development in this team’s whole infrastructure, this team will never go far in any league or champion. Erik ten Hag destroyed the team in my opinion knowing that I wasn’t following the team’s progress lately, but since seeing the amount of mistakes and the poor tactics he uses before, I’m certain that Manchester United would do better if they find the right coach.
Manchester United with their recent performances and results will need miracle to finish the season in a position that'll guarantee them UEFA Europa League competition or the UEFA Champions League competition next season. Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur who sit in the fourth and fifth position respectively are the two clubs that are destined to finish in those two positions at the end of the current season. If there's any possibility of Manchester United playing European football next season, then that'll be in the UEFA Conference League but for them to finish in a position that'll guarantee that, they'll need to win almost all their remaining fixtures in the English Premier League this season which I don't think will be possible for them to achieve such feat.
They host Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on Sunday and if I'm to bank on that game, I'll go for a Liverpool win or draw.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:36:04 PM

With Tottenham chasing tightly right behind Aston Villa for the 4th spot on the table, the players of Aston Villa might need to put in a lot of effort for their remaining games in the English Premier League this season if they wish to qualify for the Uefa Champions League next season. The offense of Brentford are weak at the moment even with the return of Ivan Toney and I think Aston Villa should be able to avoid Brentford from forcing a draw upon them and get the crucial 3 points at the final whistle.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 11:39:10 PM

The 32th round will start by Manchester City, playing away, facing Crystal Palace at their home and still Manchester City look way favourite.
Now their direct rival, Liverpool, will play against Manchester United which is very interesting game. Manchester United will make a big favour to Manchester City if they could win against them.
Brighton - Arsenal is interesting too even though Arsenal is better and Brighton performances are hovering..

Pages: « 1 ... 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 [5869] 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 ... 6067 »
  Print  

Jump to: