Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 6011 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 [6061] 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 ... 6190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 647657 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:44:23 PM

Chelsea and Manchester United are not having a good season, the difference between them is that Chelsea picked form of recent and getting the results, while Manchester United on the other hand is still nowhere close to the club they have been in the past, Manchester United dropped many points lately and Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 4 games, Manchester United still have a game in hand to play, maybe that will be the difference between them, but I don't see Chelsea topping Manchester United this season.
Since the beginning of the season, they've been somewhat mysterious. There are times when the team does great and times when they look like they don't know who they are. When you want stability, I understand how frustrating it is. There's still a small lead between them and Chelsea, whose recent play has shocked me. It's bad for United to be inconsistent, though. With this kind of pace, Chelsea could easily pass them if they lose one of their next few games. The race is very close, and I'll be honest: I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea made a late push for that spot
United may or may not go ahead of Chelsea, but the reality is that they had just 1 win out of last 5 games and that should basically tell you how terrible they are going right now. It is obvious that they are not going to be going to any European competition (assuming they will lose FA cup too) and they are just not looking good at all.

Erik Tan Hag must be telling his agents to find him another work already, and I do not think that he will ever manage a team that is United level again, because he sucks and every team knows it, people watched all season how terrible he was and they are aware of the situation. Last season they did very well, it was ETH again and yet the difference between last season and this season is insane, they are seriously terrible this year.

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:46:19 PM

Manchester United will they be clowns again in this match?
The first half was almost over but they couldn't do much in today's match not even 1 chance that really threatened Crystal Palace in this 40 minutes of running time.

Looking at the odds, we cannot deny that in today's match Palace are the favourites in terms of odds because in addition to them playing quite well in the last few matches, they are also playing at home in today's match, but is Manchester United that bad because looking at their match statistics in the last 4 matches they have lost a lot of points even though in terms of players I think Manchester United are still a little better but they are really chaotic.

If this continues to happen and in terms of the game I think this will actually benefit Crystal Palace and it is not impossible that the second goal can happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:48:27 PM

I am not so sure that Manchester United will actually be able to win against Crystal Palace because the thing is telling Manchester United is not performing as well as Crystal Palace is right now. The performance from Crystal Palace is actually far better compared to Manchester United. At least in the recent weeks. That is probably the only reason why I will say that Manchester United is not going to win the match.
Indeed. In the last 5 matches, Crystal Palace could play better than Man United. The stats describes how the chance of Man United to win against Crystal Palace. Man United only won 1 match in the last 5 matches, meanwhile Crystal Palace could win 3 matches. Based on the stats, we can predict that Crystal Palace will have a better chance to win, especially the match is held in Crystal Palace home.

my prediction is that the most probable outcome of this match is going to be a draw. At this moment it is really not smart to expect anything much from Manchester United. And Manchester United is mostly not finishing in the top six positions as well.
It seems the result of the match won't be a draw. It is because Crystal Palace already scored 2 goals, they are leading now. If you are watcing the match, you must know that Crystal Palace really dominated the match, Man United looks to have no chance. Man United players even have no shot on target during the first half of the match. For me it is clear that Crystal Palace will win this match easily.  Grin

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:53:32 PM

The first half was almost over but they couldn't do much in today's match not even 1 chance that really threatened Crystal Palace in this 40 minutes of running time.

Looking at the odds, we cannot deny that in today's match Palace are the favourites in terms of odds because in addition to them playing quite well in the last few matches, they are also playing at home in today's match, but is Manchester United that bad because looking at their match statistics in the last 4 matches they have lost a lot of points even though in terms of players I think Manchester United are still a little better but they are really chaotic.

If this continues to happen and in terms of the game I think this will actually benefit Crystal Palace and it is not impossible that the second goal can happen.

Manchester United's defeat in this match is in sight even though this is actually only about the first half. Crystal Palace played so well in the first half and they were really ahead of Manchester United. Ten Hag needed to make a change of strategy in the second half if he wanted to turn things around, but it looked like it would be very difficult to do considering how difficult it was for Manchester United to penetrate Crystal Palace's defense.

Manchester United did not have a single shot on target throughout the first half, while Crystal Palace had 3 shots on target out of a total of 5 shots they had. Crystal Palace are favorites to win their home game, but I still want to see how Manchester United's comeback struggles in the second half.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1260

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Yes, Chelsea have climbed to 7th place already, in fact it is already an indicator for them that they can still do something. I thought that they would not be able to finish this season even in the top ten and would remain in 11-12th place, but no, they made it. In theory, they can even climb to 6th place, I think that would be a very good result for them, plus the motivation to prepare for next season much better to compete for the top 4 at all.
This is the best achievement they have in the last 2 seasons because it is very difficult for them to be in the standings like this in 2 seasons, making them considered to have progressed even a little after the changes that have always been made in the last 2 seasons.

It's just that even though they are currently in 7th position, they are still not safe because their position can still be overtaken especially with the remaining matches they will face and the consistency that sometimes we cannot expect for Chelsea makes things a little more complicated.
Positive results in the last few matches must be used as a reference for Poche because for attack and possession of the ball actually from the start Chelsea have been very strong, it's just that when talking about finishing they are still weak and yesterday's match at least gives good hope that their finishing has also changed for the better.

Looking at their remaining opponents I think they may well pick up 9 out of a possible 9 points. The opponents are not the strongest to say the least, so if they lose even one match, it would be at least surprising that they, after actually starting to recover and rebuild their reputation, would lose points at the end of the season. I'm sure they can finish the season in 6th place

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:59:49 PM

Crystal Palace 2-0 Man UTD

Fantastic run of play from Crystal Palace and I must say I enjoyed every bit of the first half as I saw Crystal Palace playing like one of the bigger teams, dominating every area of the game and making things difficult for the visitors. If I'm not mistaken, this game look like the Manchester derby where City were the more dominant side.Granted, majority of UTD's good players are out injured but I doubt they will have been able to do anything if they were around especially with Crystal's present form and also for the fact that United are not consistent in their playing pattern. In the last sixteen games the hosts have scored and if the game end this way, they will be another team to succeed in winning their opponents at home and away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:00:00 PM

Chelsea and Manchester United are not having a good season, the difference between them is that Chelsea picked form of recent and getting the results, while Manchester United on the other hand is still nowhere close to the club they have been in the past, Manchester United dropped many points lately and Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 4 games, Manchester United still have a game in hand to play, maybe that will be the difference between them, but I don't see Chelsea topping Manchester United this season.
Since the beginning of the season, they've been somewhat mysterious. There are times when the team does great and times when they look like they don't know who they are. When you want stability, I understand how frustrating it is. There's still a small lead between them and Chelsea, whose recent play has shocked me. It's bad for United to be inconsistent, though. With this kind of pace, Chelsea could easily pass them if they lose one of their next few games. The race is very close, and I'll be honest: I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea made a late push for that spot
United may or may not go ahead of Chelsea, but the reality is that they had just 1 win out of last 5 games and that should basically tell you how terrible they are going right now. It is obvious that they are not going to be going to any European competition (assuming they will lose FA cup too) and they are just not looking good at all.

Erik Tan Hag must be telling his agents to find him another work already, and I do not think that he will ever manage a team that is United level again, because he sucks and every team knows it, people watched all season how terrible he was and they are aware of the situation. Last season they did very well, it was ETH again and yet the difference between last season and this season is insane, they are seriously terrible this year.
Obviously, with this kind of leg that I'm seeing Manchester united use in playing their recent games, I see Chelsea typically finishing ahead of Manchester united, despite Chelsea loosing 5-0 to Arsenal in their game before the last game, but their performance has a bit improved even before that very game, and in their last match we saw how dey played aggressive and won the match with 5-0 against their opponent team West Ham United, now has more number of goals than Man United side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 08:02:08 PM

Back to Man City if Arsenal want to get a trophy, one of the things the Gunners are hoping for is in the Spurs vs Man City match but you have to see how Spurs have been traveling lately it shows a bad performance I'm not sure Spurs will win and in the end this will have Man City and it's a consecutive trophy for Pep Guardiola from 2020/21.

Even this will not be a waste for both of them to win continuously.
Arsenal have 3 more games tonight, Man City have one game left that's an important point for them, I don't think anyone misses even though in the end we never know what happens.

Tottenham Hotspur has the opportunity to become a stumbling block for Man City actually but unfortunately, their appearance has dropped drastically at the moment, so it is very likely that the match will completely belong to Man City because, in terms of performance, Tottenham is clearly far behind Man City which has been very consistent throughout this season.

Arsenal itself also still has a match that I think will be quite a tough battle, where they will play against Man United, and they will play as guests in this match. Man United may not seem to have consistent performance, but they often play well when playing with big teams.
Tottenham in recent seasons they have the same problem where they always perform well at the beginning of the season but towards the middle of the season until the end of the season their performance decreases which makes this a little complicated for them because this problem cannot be solved even though there are several coach changes but the problem remains the same.

For Arsenal, there are indeed some matches that are quite troublesome, especially against Manchester United, it's just that with Manchester United's current performance, I honestly doubt them especially with the results that happened today where the first half they were already 2 goals behind now from Crystal Palace which makes Arsenal definitely remain favorites in the match later.

It's just that still Manchester City is a different club. At the moment they are still at the bottom just 1 advantage where they have one game remaining makes them still the favorite to return to the top towards the end of this season and I think it will be a little painful if in the end Arsenal have to give up the trophy that is in sight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 532
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:07:29 PM

Manchester United vs Castiel Place is going to be an interesting and competitive match between the two teams today.  Although we saw Manchester United in good form last season, but their performance in the current season is absolutely bad.  Whereas Manchester United was in the top position of the points table last season but this season they are not even close to the top position, they have played with a lot of frustration which is why they are not in a good position in the Premier League standings. However, if they win today's match with Castiel Place, they will be able to move to the sixth position in the points table. And if they can go to this position, they can definitely appear in the Premier League with good results in the next season. Since Manchester United is not in good form this season, but if they can bring good stars in their team next season, there will be enough chances to win the EPL, Manchester United can't do well in this season, so they have to think about next season.
Man United needs to win in this match because if they experience another draw it will make their position drop in the standings. Of the last five matches, Man United was only able to achieve one win and the remaining four ended in draws. Now Man United is in eighth place in the standings because there are many problems at Man United so they are unable to compete to be in the top three. It is difficult to compete with other top clubs if Man United's strength is like now because many players look so selfish.

A major overhaul must be carried out because even though their strength is still the same as last season, they are still having difficulty competing this season. The defense line is a problem because they do not have suitable replacement players when the main players are injured, which affects their playing performance.
As it stands now, it is not looking like Manchester United are going to win these game, as it's 2-0 already with a likelihood of crystal palace to main their stance.  it's unfortunate that Manchester United are going to lose more points, because they will be playing against arsenal on Sunday and Newcastle the next, these are tough games which are very unlikely for them to win.
Crystal palace have been making use of the their wings and bit of midfield control on these game, while Manchester United have so far not been composed In their attacking formation.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:08:08 PM

Manchester United did not have a single shot on target throughout the first half, while Crystal Palace had 3 shots on target out of a total of 5 shots they had. Crystal Palace are favorites to win their home game, but I still want to see how Manchester United's comeback struggles in the second half.
Is it this the same Manchester United that will play Arsenal and  hope to win, maybe Arsenal will win them by same amount of goal scored against Chelsea or even more. Manchester United Defense was just so poor, the coach has to correct his defenders else Crystal Palace can score more goals. If Crystal Palace score another goal, It will be more difficult, and almost impossible for this present Manchester United team to get a comeback.

A goal for Manchester United early in the second half can give Manchester United players the confidence that they can still get back into the game.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:23:39 PM

Is it this the same Manchester United that will play Arsenal and  hope to win, maybe Arsenal will win them by same amount of goal scored against Chelsea or even more. Manchester United Defense was just so poor, the coach has to correct his defenders else Crystal Palace can score more goals. If Crystal Palace score another goal, It will be more difficult, and almost impossible for this present Manchester United team to get a comeback.

A goal for Manchester United early in the second half can give Manchester United players the confidence that they can still get back into the game.

Manchester United's defensive performance was clearly very poor in the first half, the same thing was also seen at the start of the second half. Crystal Palace still has a high chance of scoring more goals in this match, especially because I really see them succeeding in creating a lot of chances. There are at least 3 opportunities that currently have the potential to score, but unfortunately Onana's final finish managed to save it.

But in the end the goal I was talking about happened and Manchester United conceded 3 goals. Crystal Palace absolutely destroyed Manchester United in their way, it was such a good performance from Oliver Glasner's men. I was expecting something exciting from Manchester United, but now things are getting difficult.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 149

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:25:54 PM

Tottenham Hotspur has the opportunity to become a stumbling block for Man City actually but unfortunately, their appearance has dropped drastically at the moment, so it is very likely that the match will completely belong to Man City because, in terms of performance, Tottenham is clearly far behind Man City which has been very consistent throughout this season.

Arsenal itself also still has a match that I think will be quite a tough battle, where they will play against Man United, and they will play as guests in this match. Man United may not seem to have consistent performance, but they often play well when playing with big teams.
There are only a few matches left in the EPL League, both Arsenal and Man City must treat all matches as finals. but in my opinion Tottenham Hotspur will still be a serious problem for Man City to prevent Man City from winning the EPL title. Indeed, Tottenham's fate is tragic, they lost in a row because they met big strong teams towards the end of the season and the four consecutive defeats experienced by Spurs will make them motivated to win in the next match and of course motivated to beat Man City. .

Arsenal itself will play against Man United, we know that Man United this season is also unstable, in fact they are playing against Crystal Palace and are three goals behind and I don't think Man United will be able to comeback in this match, Arsenal will do it. of course take advantage of this stability. in the next match. Arsenal has a big chance of winning the remaining two matches, and hopes that Tottenham will soon recover and beat Man City. The EPL league is truly a competitive league when other leagues already have champions but the EPL league is still fighting until the last match.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:41:19 PM

In as much as Manchester United are very poor and I don't believe they can get a point against Arsenal, football is not like that. The fact that a team loses to a smaller team, doesn't mean they will definitely lose to a better team. Don't be surprised if Manchester United come out guns blazing against Arsenal (I don't believe they would though).

Crystal Palace is currently tearing Manchester United apart. It's unbelievable. This goes to show how badly managed the Manchester United team is. The players in Crystal Palace are not better than the players at United, but the players at Crystal Palace are better managed. Ten Hag has lost the plot and as I've been single since he needs to leave. There is nothing more he can do for that team again. His tactics are not working, his system is not working. Since he can't come up with a winning formula, he needs to leave.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:43:39 PM

Instead of winning the match and being ranked 6th, it seems that Manchester United seems likely to lose badly to Crystal Palace in this match. I really didn't expect Crystal Palace to score 4 goals at home when they had to face Manchester United, but this is an unavoidable reality because Manchester United's defense is really very bad.

Ten Hag tried to improve it in the second half, but Crystal Palace, who had been ahead since the first half, got even crazier in the second half. At this time I don't expect Manchester United to concede again, but Crystal Palace still haven't reduced their attack intensity even though they are 4-0 up. Truly, this is the worst day for Manchester United in the first week of May.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:46:10 PM

Manchester United's defeat in this match is in sight even though this is actually only about the first half. Crystal Palace played so well in the first half and they were really ahead of Manchester United. Ten Hag needed to make a change of strategy in the second half if he wanted to turn things around, but it looked like it would be very difficult to do considering how difficult it was for Manchester United to penetrate Crystal Palace's defense.

The second half has 10 minutes left now and the result is quite funny as Manchester United not only did not correct the mistakes of the first half but actually played worse in this second half.

Their initiation in the second half was quite visible from the possession of the ball and tried to attack with all out but that was precisely their problem because by setting many players in the attack line, they actually lost momentum and had difficulty dealing with the fast counter-attacks made by Crystal Palace.
The score is 4-0 now and it's really embarrassing but it's in accordance with the predictions of the bettors where the odds of 2.1 for Crystal Palace in today's match ended well but I did not expect the score that was created in this match.

Looks like it's time for the fans to restart the TenHagOut hashtag now lol.

)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:54:08 PM

This loss was a big shock for Manchester United. Chelsea, who have been ridiculed all season, are now above Manchester United on points. How do they manage to spend so much money and get such bad results. They shouldn't continue with Ten Hag. They have won only once in the last 7 games. Such a drop at the end of the league is unacceptable. They're now as low as 8th place. If they stay in this position they won't even qualify for the European cups next season.
Stable090

Activity: 644
Merit: 425

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 08:59:36 PM

Manchester United's defensive performance was clearly very poor in the first half, the same thing was also seen at the start of the second half. Crystal Palace still has a high chance of scoring more goals in this match, especially because I really see them succeeding in creating a lot of chances. There are at least 3 opportunities that currently have the potential to score, but unfortunately Onana's final finish managed to save it.
Manchester United's defense was so poor in both the first and second half of the match. How will you concede four goals against Crystal Palace? I never expected that to happen. I was even thinking Manchester United would win the match, but I'm just surprised by the way Manchester United was disgraced in the match. I was thinking Manchester United was the only club that would be giving Arsenal a difficult moment, but from the way Manchester United played against Crystal Palace, Arsenal vs. Manchester United will be an easy win for Arsenal. I am just so disappointed with Manchester United's performance today.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:00:06 PM

-snip-
Looks like it's time for the fans to restart the TenHagOut hashtag now lol.
)
Even if Ten Hag can be fired at the end of the season, I am sure Manchester United's performance will not greatly improve with their new coach next season. Ten Hag has maximized the potential of the existing players to make a difference, but whatever he does ultimately doesn't produce something that the fans can appreciate.

I know fans expect more from him, but it's never easy. Bringing in a new coach next season will not solve many problems, except for fans' feelings of joy over the dismissal of Ten Hag, who is considered useless. Bringing in more new players would cost Manchester United a lot of money, it is simply impossible to do. Player injuries greatly influenced the final decision made by Ten Hag in the 4-0 defeat to Crystal Palace, I understand this considering that Ten Hag did not have many options to improve his team's game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:01:02 PM

Fantastic run of play from Crystal Palace and I must say I enjoyed every bit of the first half as I saw Crystal Palace playing like one of the bigger teams, dominating every area of the game and making things difficult for the visitors. If I'm not mistaken, this game look like the Manchester derby where City were the more dominant side.Granted, majority of UTD's good players are out injured but I doubt they will have been able to do anything if they were around especially with Crystal's present form and also for the fact that United are not consistent in their playing pattern. In the last sixteen games the hosts have scored and if the game end this way, they will be another team to succeed in winning their opponents at home and away.

Crystal palace eventually won the match with a huge scoreline 4:0. The truth I saw this defeat  coming for Manchester United. They were never a side that look good recently. Manchester United has been playing badly and Crystal palace has given them a reality check. A big team like Manchester United losing 4:0 without scoring 1 goal is big shame. Now they are going to have a tougher challenge finishing in the top 6. And if they can't achieve a top 6 finish, their hope to qualify for Europe next season will be slim, as they will be facing the big task of defeating Manchester City in the final of the Fa cup.

Baki202

Activity: 308
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:03:47 PM

The expectations of Manchester United fans were high and they did not expect Crystal Palace to play them like this, They ganged up against Manchester United. these are people at Arsenal who are scared of how funny it is that Manchester United could not score even one single goal. I am ashamed of the club and even with the extra minutes, they were still unable to score. It is a thing of disappointment that Manchester United has gotten to this level. before the first half, Crystal Palace had two goals already, and in the second half, they added another two extra goals. injury is just an excuse to have lost to crystal Palace. If they can attack, why not focus on a defensive game? even before the injury cases, united has been failing and they have not had a good season this season, Last season was far better than this season. they should prepare for another hot game from arsenal.

Pages: « 1 ... 6011 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 [6061] 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 ... 6190 »
  Print  

Jump to: