Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 [6062] 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 ... 6192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 647792 times)
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:06:37 PM

Instead of winning the match and being ranked 6th, it seems that Manchester United seems likely to lose badly to Crystal Palace in this match. I really didn't expect Crystal Palace to score 4 goals at home when they had to face Manchester United, but this is an unavoidable reality because Manchester United's defense is really very bad.
For me, this is the most shameful defeat Manchester United has received this season. Losing 4-0 to Crystal Palace in this situation where the team need all the maximum support they need to win their remaining matches so as not to be missed out of the Europa League next season, but they are losing shamefully to Palace.
This defeat will make Man United to remain in the eighth position behind Chelsea, and if they lose to Arsenal on their next premier league match, they will ruin their dream of playing in the Europa League either since they know that they can’t make it to the Champions League next season.

Ten Hag tried to improve it in the second half, but Crystal Palace, who had been ahead since the first half, got even crazier in the second half. At this time I don't expect Manchester United to concede again, but Crystal Palace still haven't reduced their attack intensity even though they are 4-0 up. Truly, this is the worst day for Manchester United in the first week of May.
Ten Hag did not try at all in this match, he is not supposed to lose this much because Man United is a big team that is not supposed to be missed out in either Champions League or Europa League. Nevertheless, after going through the injury list, I understand why Man United is playing like this but that should not be an excuse for Man United to lose like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jon pyagbara

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:14:38 PM

Instead of winning the match and being ranked 6th, it seems that Manchester United seems likely to lose badly to Crystal Palace in this match. I really didn't expect Crystal Palace to score 4 goals at home when they had to face Manchester United, but this is an unavoidable reality because Manchester United's defense is really very bad.

Ten Hag tried to improve it in the second half, but Crystal Palace, who had been ahead since the first half, got even crazier in the second half. At this time I don't expect Manchester United to concede again, but Crystal Palace still haven't reduced their attack intensity even though they are 4-0 up. Truly, this is the worst day for Manchester United in the first week of May.
Manchester United loosing 4:0 to crystal palace is something we never thought of,  right from the first half the team were playing very poor, I expected a change in tactics and individuals at half time but it didn't happen, Manchester United have just lost the chance of finishing 6th,thanks to their poor run of form lately,
Congratulations to crystal palace, seems the moral In the eagles camp is very high, winning at Anfield some weeks ago to end Liverpool's title challenge and now winning 4:0 against United to end their Europa league chances is something we have to commend them crystal palace for.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:17:30 PM

~~~

The expectations of Manchester United fans were high and they did not expect Crystal Palace to play them like this, They ganged up against Manchester United. these are people at Arsenal who are scared of how funny it is that Manchester United could not score even one single goal. I am ashamed of the club and even with the extra minutes, they were still unable to score. It is a thing of disappointment that Manchester United has gotten to this level. before the first half, Crystal Palace had two goals already, and in the second half, they added another two extra goals. injury is just an excuse to have lost to crystal Palace. If they can attack, why not focus on a defensive game? even before the injury cases, united has been failing and they have not had a good season this season, Last season was far better than this season. they should prepare for another hot game from arsenal.
Crystal Palace's fantastic win today was an embarrassment for Manchester United. No one expected Manchester United to lose by 4 goals to Crystal Palace in that match, but it was an impressive performance from Crystal Palace. Fans' high expectations did not come true for Manchester United today, but the number of player injuries really made Ten Hag have to admit his team's weaknesses.

Basically it's not a good reason to consider why Manchester United lost, but Ten Han really struggled to find a good formula from the existing players. Player injuries are certainly bad for the coach and team, especially if many of them are main players.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:19:39 PM

There are only a few matches left in the EPL League, both Arsenal and Man City must treat all matches as finals. but in my opinion Tottenham Hotspur will still be a serious problem for Man City to prevent Man City from winning the EPL title. Indeed, Tottenham's fate is tragic, they lost in a row because they met big strong teams towards the end of the season and the four consecutive defeats experienced by Spurs will make them motivated to win in the next match and of course motivated to beat Man City. .

How is Tottenham going to be a serious headache for Manchester City? You know so or you are talking based on emotions and how you feel or should I say your opinion because I want Arsenal to have this record broken and Manchester City not to make it but they don't seems to be backing down, they look strong and hefty to do 3/3 at all cost even if Arsenal win more than the remaining matches they have left.

Arsenal itself will play against Man United, we know that Man United this season is also unstable, in fact they are playing against Crystal Palace and are three goals behind and I don't think Man United will be able to comeback in this match, Arsenal will do it. of course take advantage of this stability. in the next match. Arsenal has a big chance of winning the remaining two matches, and hopes that Tottenham will soon recover and beat Man City. The EPL league is truly a competitive league when other leagues already have champions but the EPL league is still fighting until the last match.

Manchester united is defeated yet again and they have lost the chance of going above Chelsea. I never for once think that despite the fact Manchester united performance has been like pendulum motion, I don't expect them to fall from where they are, they have lost it totally and it's going to be a joke if Erik remain in that club, there is a need for emergency subscription of new players and managers.

AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:32:28 PM

There are only a few matches left in the EPL League, both Arsenal and Man City must treat all matches as finals. but in my opinion Tottenham Hotspur will still be a serious problem for Man City to prevent Man City from winning the EPL title. Indeed, Tottenham's fate is tragic, they lost in a row because they met big strong teams towards the end of the season and the four consecutive defeats experienced by Spurs will make them motivated to win in the next match and of course motivated to beat Man City.
According to how people's was said about the few matches that left for both the two teams to play, Arsenal only have to matches left to play where by Manchester city have 3 three matches left for them to play which is Manchester city has high chance than arsenal since they have three teams to meet and arsenal only have two. But with the way I saw Tottenham performance in their previous match I'm expecting a good outcome from them against Manchester city so that arsenal can get full hope and maintain their consistent to put much intensity and win their remaining matches.

Arsenal itself will play against Man United, we know that Man United this season is also unstable, in fact they are playing against Crystal Palace and are three goals behind and I don't think Man United will be able to comeback in this match, Arsenal will do it. of course take advantage of this stability. in the next match. Arsenal has a big chance of winning the remaining two matches, and hopes that Tottenham will soon recover and beat Man City. The EPL league is truly a competitive league when other leagues already have champions but the EPL league is still fighting until the last match.
Manchester United has Start again with their poorly performance all this while that Manchester united was doing well against any of their opponents they meet with, all the Man united fan was having hope that might able to finish up the seven positions. But at it stand now they can know even compare the Chelsea performance with Manchester united with the way crystal palace level their ground with clean goals, I don't think Man united can do any better against Arsenal they will find the match very difficult to win.

lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:42:18 PM

Manchester United has Start again with their poorly performance all this while that Manchester united was doing well against any of their opponents they meet with, all the Man united fan was having hope that might able to finish up the seven positions. But at it stand now they can know even compare the Chelsea performance with Manchester united with the way crystal palace level their ground with clean goals, I don't think Man united can do any better against Arsenal they will find the match very difficult to win.
Man United started this season badly, and ended this season badly too. Just halfway through the season, it seems like they might be going much better. However, the reality is not, their inconsistency in their performance is very visible. And what's more, this time, the humiliating defeat to Crystal Palace was part of their failure.

Yes, I understand that if you look at the last few matches, between Man United and Crystal Palace, they are quite different. At least Crystal Palace has a good history of the last 5 matches. Meanwhile, Man United is very different. but there shouldn't be this many goals, right? Because this is really embarrassing for Man United. but this really happened. I was shocked when I saw the score of Man United's defeat to Crystal Palace 4 - 0.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:42:40 PM

Crystal Palace 2-0 Man UTD

Fantastic run of play from Crystal Palace and I must say I enjoyed every bit of the first half as I saw Crystal Palace playing like one of the bigger teams, dominating every area of the game and making things difficult for the visitors. If I'm not mistaken, this game look like the Manchester derby where City were the more dominant side.Granted, majority of UTD's good players are out injured but I doubt they will have been able to do anything if they were around especially with Crystal's present form and also for the fact that United are not consistent in their playing pattern. In the last sixteen games the hosts have scored and if the game end this way, they will be another team to succeed in winning their opponents at home and away.

Crystal palace eventually won the match with a huge scoreline 4:0. The truth I saw this defeat  coming for Manchester United. They were never a side that look good recently. Manchester United has been playing badly and Crystal palace has given them a reality check. A big team like Manchester United losing 4:0 without scoring 1 goal is big shame. Now they are going to have a tougher challenge finishing in the top 6. And if they can't achieve a top 6 finish, their hope to qualify for Europe next season will be slim, as they will be facing the big task of defeating Manchester City in the final of the Fa cup.
To be honest, I don't see them making top 6 being that they lost to a not so strong side like Crystal Palace and if they couldn't control this one, is it when they meet Arsenal or Newcastle or Brighton they will be able to do something? The thing is that United really needs a reshuffling and it's embarrassing that they had to be taught some lessons by a team that isn't contending for anything. They just got their asses thrashed (4)-(0) reasons. 😩😩😩

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:47:49 PM

Manchester united is defeated yet again and they have lost the chance of going above Chelsea. I never for once think that despite the fact Manchester united performance has been like pendulum motion, I don't expect them to fall from where they are, they have lost it totally and it's going to be a joke if Erik remain in that club, there is a need for emergency subscription of new players and managers.
Manchester United seemed to be better when the season started, they should be finishing At a better position in the Premier League table but their performance had dropped at the time in the season where it is most important being that the points difference between each term is not so much. Before Chelsea coach will be sacked, Manchester United coach will be the first because Manchester United standards have really dropped, Onana is not the problem of the team.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:54:18 PM

Erik Ten Hag and the players are to be blamed for the poor performance they had against Crystal Palace. The game tonight at Selhurst Park is inclusive for their series of worst games played this season and watching them is more hurting for the Manchester united fans. Conceding 4 goals from Crystal Palace and this is certainly out of the box for most elite teams this season. I'm Chelsea fan and on my defending odds, it'd okay for Chelsea to lose 5 nil to Arsenal at Emirate stadium, afterall Gunners are ambitious and desperate to win the EPL title but when it comes to Manchester united humiliating defeats, out of range I would coment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:58:33 PM

To be honest, I don't see them making top 6 being that they lost to a not so strong side like Crystal Palace and if they couldn't control this one, is it when they meet Arsenal or Newcastle or Brighton they will be able to do something? The thing is that United really needs a reshuffling and it's embarrassing that they had to be taught some lessons by a team that isn't contending for anything. They just got their asses thrashed (4)-(0) reasons. 😩😩😩
They have lost the opportunity even though there are a few games left but still want a more decent position for the Europa League zone it still seems a little complicated if Manchester United's performance is like this.

What I think at the moment is why the red club in the EPL always throws away opportunities that are actually very good in front of the eyes because previously Liverpool also did the same thing where the chance to win them was very big but for now they have to give up that position and at the moment it is also happening for Manchester United.

Their chance to be in the Champions League zone a few weeks ago was actually still there but with the results of 4 draws 2 defeats and 1 win obtained from the last 7 matches they did it made them have to accept that this season was a season that was not too good for them so now it depends on how the rest of the match whether they will remain in a better position in the remaining 3 matches or will actually remain in their current position it depends on how Manchester United do the match especially in the rest of this match there are still Arsenal, Newcastle and Brighton where currently Arsenal are championship contenders for Manchester City while for Newcastle is still a dark horse status even though Brighton can currently be said to be an ordinary club in contrast to before but still they can be troublesome.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 538

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 10:01:03 PM

Manchester united should count themselves lucky that Crystal Palace had to miss many goals chances for the score would have been weigh worse than just 4:0.  I had before now always criticized Ten hag for been the problem with the Manchester united team due to a poor managerial skill in building the team. But it got more clearer as this season elapses that the problem is with the squad itself. Some of the players in Manchester united squad has nothing contributive to offer to the team anymore and as football fans we all know these specific set of players that needs to be flushed out for new set of players to be brought in to rebuild the team.

I am of the opinion that even though Ten hag leaves by next season and a new coach in brought in to manage the same squad we won't see any tangible difference in improvement and productivity of Manchester united team as most of those players have reach their climax and need sending off for the greater good fo the club.

Congratulations to Crystal Palace tonight for the victory, I believe Chelsea fan will be more happier as they have to maintain their 7th position in the table with Manchester united sitting just behind them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:11:35 PM

[....]
I believe Chelsea fan will be more happier as they have to maintain their 7th position in the table with Manchester united sitting just behind them.
This is what I'm looking at as well before the match with Palace started. I thought there's no way they would let Chelsea overtake them for the last spot to qualify for any European competition. It's funny how they were challenging for the top 4 but now they are free falling.

D-D-W-D-L in the last five matches. If these results won't get the manager fired then ETH should consider himself extremely lucky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jon pyagbara

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:14:52 PM

Manchester United seemed to be better when the season started, they should be finishing At a better position in the Premier League table but their performance had dropped at the time in the season where it is most important being that the points difference between each term is not so much. Before Chelsea coach will be sacked, Manchester United coach will be the first because Manchester United standards have really dropped, Onana is not the problem of the team.
Exactly they were better when the season started , had a poor run of form at the middle of the season, finishing the season on a worse form, it will be very embarrassing to see Manchester United in the UEFA conference league next season, Chelsea that were doing poorly at the start of the season became better towards the ending and are chasing reasonable European spots.
Seriously I don't see them sacking Mauricio Pochettino, because he is now getting the results and Chelsea play good football compared to Manchester United who are not getting results and at the same time playing badly.
Balmain

Activity: 2114
Merit: 683

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:40:41 PM

Man United started this season badly, and ended this season badly too. Just halfway through the season, it seems like they might be going much better. However, the reality is not, their inconsistency in their performance is very visible. And what's more, this time, the humiliating defeat to Crystal Palace was part of their failure.

Yes, I understand that if you look at the last few matches, between Man United and Crystal Palace, they are quite different. At least Crystal Palace has a good history of the last 5 matches. Meanwhile, Man United is very different. but there shouldn't be this many goals, right? Because this is really embarrassing for Man United. but this really happened. I was shocked when I saw the score of Man United's defeat to Crystal Palace 4 - 0.
Crystal Palace first, they scored five goals against Westham United, and then  Manchester United victory what is happening to Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace is on fire. If they could have done this earlier rather than now, they would be in a very good place in the rankings. By the way, they also had wins against Liverpool in the last five matches. There is a lot to be said for Manchester United. Even though Erig Tan Hag had very expensive players, they could not meet the expectations.

Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:05:55 PM

This was a very poor result from Manchester United, they didn’t expect it coming and their opponents took advantage of every opportunity they had to prevail in this match. Manchester United have really had a bad season in the past before they picked up but this their defeat today to Crystal Palace was unexpected and I’m sure their fans won’t be delighted by the poor performance that lead to that defeat.

For their match against Arsenal, we all know Arsenal is the better team to win the game. They are still in the race for the league title and every match they play in really means a lot to them for their success as a team in the premier league. I wouldn’t want to think otherwise that Manchester United can do better in that game, if not same performance then it won’t be a better one at all.

EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:44:49 PM

This is what I'm looking at as well before the match with Palace started. I thought there's no way they would let Chelsea overtake them for the last spot to qualify for any European competition. It's funny how they were challenging for the top 4 but now they are free falling.

D-D-W-D-L in the last five matches. If these results won't get the manager fired then ETH should consider himself extremely lucky.

United are definitely in a very big mess right now. They are on the verge of not playing any European competitions with the FA cup final been the only game for redemption at the moment, should they win then that will qualify them to the Europa league. With the way they are playing i don’t see them winning that game either. This loss to Crystal palace proves not how shambolic only they are but also the importance of Bruno Fernandez in the team.

Erik Ten Hag who to me is definitely under pressure will have to weigh his option as Bayern Munich and Ajax are lining up for his signature. As for Manchester United they are skeptical about sacking because they don’t seem to find another manager with the purpose of staying for a long period of time. The other options aren’t way much better than Ten Hag. The new United board are relying on him with the belief that he had so many injuries to the first team players and Also that he lack support from the then board

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Moreno233

Activity: 336
Merit: 187

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:56:02 PM

This loss was a big shock for Manchester United.
It was truly a night of mourning for Man Utd fans because the loss tonight was a major frustration for them. They expected more from the team tonight as they were hopeful of qualifying for either the Europa League or the Conference League where Tottenham and Newcastle are respectively occupying now. Man Utd had the chance but seem they are giving it all away with their three draws and just a single win for the last few matches.

Chelsea, who have been ridiculed all season, are now above Manchester United on points. How do they manage to spend so much money and get such bad results. They shouldn't continue with Ten Hag. They have won only once in the last 7 games. Such a drop at the end of the league is unacceptable. They're now as low as 8th place. If they stay in this position they won't even qualify for the European cups next season.
I am really surprised seeing Chelsea overtaking Man Utd and heading to grab a spot at the external competition next season. I have the believe that Chelsea will book a spot at either the Europa League or the Conference League because they will like win their two remaining matches against Nottingham Forest and Brighton unlike Man Utd that will be playing Arsenal.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:59:45 PM

Crystal Palace first, they scored five goals against Westham United, and then  Manchester United victory what is happening to Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace is on fire. If they could have done this earlier rather than now, they would be in a very good place in the rankings. By the way, they also had wins against Liverpool in the last five matches. There is a lot to be said for Manchester United. Even though Erig Tan Hag had very expensive players, they could not meet the expectations.
The season is coming to an end and teams are looking to make the most of their last games before the fixtures are over. Crystal Palace did surprise me with that score line today, I thought Bruno would have been able to come up with a goal for Manchester United but, the whole team just wasn’t able to produce anything spectacular tonight. Ten Hag might as well be ready to lose his job as season ends, Manchester United remains a terrible team still and not even having to buy players to add to this addition would save the team. The teams morale is really low and they need a coach that could boost that up.
Solokan

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Rollbit.com

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 12:02:04 AM

I was very happy because my prediction was correct that Crystal Palace managed to beat Manchester United and I was lucky because I bet on Crystal Palace winning.

In the first meeting in the EPL, Crystal Palace successfully beat Manchester United and in the second meeting, Crystal Palace has won the match again. To be honest, I didn't expect Manchester United, who have a big difference in standings with Crystal Palace, to lose. What do you all think about the match that Crystal Palace played against Manchester United? Before the match started, did you all predict that Manchester United would win or not?

Now Erik ten Hag has failed to make Manchester United win and I didn't expect Manchester United to lose 4-0 to Crystal Palace. and the next match Manchester United will face the strong team Arsenal and I think this is a difficult match for Arsenal because Arsenal is a strong team and in that match I personally predict that Arsenal will easily be able to beat Manchester United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 12:09:51 AM

I was very happy because my prediction was correct that Crystal Palace managed to beat Manchester United and I was lucky because I bet on Crystal Palace winning.

I was very sceptical in this match and wondered why Crystal Palace odds are quite better and it turns out to be true in the end.
In their previous game, Manchester United failed to win and here they repeat the same mistake by allowing Crystal Palace to clearly dominate them. The problem that will be heard much is the number of known injured players that in their presence, the result will be quite different.

Pages: « 1 ... 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 [6062] 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 ... 6192 »
  Print  

Jump to: