Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:49:09 AM

Gekko's insight is worth reading 5-11 times.

The key (for me) is when BTC reverses.  If there are players willing to short 8BTC of UN then there will also be players entering 5, 10, 15 BTC long positions as we near the half and the MM is more operational.  (read hash rates going to the Moon) that will get attention.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Alisher

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:33:12 PM

I seen a lot of different coins, but to create a dummy name of the mythical element from the movie Avatar is worthy of praise  Cheesy
It is interesting here all the coins in the  hands several puppeteers or did you manage to have hamsters who believe in the fantastic stories and are willing to throw her money on the wind.  Smiley
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:41:10 PM

I seen a lot of different coins, but to create a dummy name of the mythical element from the movie Avatar is worthy of praise  Cheesy
It is interesting here all the coins in the  hands several puppeteers or did you manage to have hamsters who believe in the fantastic stories and are willing to throw her money on the wind.  Smiley

Yes!  Do it dude!  FUD it up!  Drive that price down!  I want more Avatar coinage cheaper than this!

You are the guy holding the price down!  Thank you!  Keep the FUD coming.  It is taking 8BTC to hold the price of this down.  More FUD will only add to the pressure!  Say more stupid shit!

Do you really think James Cameron invented the term Unobtainium?

Are you that stupid?  It's OK.  I don't mind if you are that stupid.  Just keep bringing the FUD and convince Jelks to remove the buy floor.  I want more lower.

Thanks again, Mr. Useful Idiot!  Bring more FUD!

prominerone

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:47:30 PM

This speculators "players " are real sticks in the wheel of our price progress Cool What's happened if all of us start playing this game  and put one or more tons before some real prices? The price gonna stack forever. This mother fuckers are the real problem in every free in process of building  market. How is the millions of dark coin are equal in price  of extremely rare and extremely loved unique thing as Uno ? The real  Accumulating is over. All of you have one year. Now you can pick some uno dust if you got winter sleep when we actively buy last year. That is in fundament on this coin! In the nature of this coin  all other time is devoted for Growth price! Well all people that is late to the point can buy on the progress or have choise to not care  and sucking blood from the beast and accumulate momentum small profit. So be the cancer Fuckars  against we will gain immunity. NOTHING CAN STOP THIS TRAIN! NOTHING!!!

prominerone

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:56:46 PM

@Alisher Fuck-off  Grin You got the wrong place.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 02:24:07 PM by BitcoinNational

Cooking up something that is in the oven until 2019.
(BTC is in the oven until 2057ish)

It is already taking shape ... crypto / forex
you can see it starting to appear ... the Euro market (krakken is spending millions to catch that one) the CNY market, the USD market (probably in Hong Kong) ... they'll all be day traded all day everyday (what's the daily volume of Forex?)

And I don't care if they trade BTC or LTC or ripple ... at the end of the day the traders are going to want to store their money some place non-inflationary and established on a safe network ... I wonder where?

choo choo

-----
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/08/unobtanium-can-consider-stable-cryptocurrency/

in case you missed this article

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Gekko463

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:05:45 PM

Hmmm...you'd almost think they clipped that article from this Vampire's most recent posts.

Or, it's just true and obvious.
Gekko463

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:47:43 PM

This speculators "players " are real sticks in the wheel of our price progress Cool What's happened if all of us start playing this game  and put one or more tons before some real prices? The price gonna stack forever. This mother fuckers are the real problem in every free in process of building  market. How is the millions of dark coin are equal in price  of extremely rare and extremely loved unique thing as Uno ? The real  Accumulating is over. All of you have one year. Now you can pick some uno dust if you got winter sleep when we actively buy last year. That is in fundament on this coin! In the nature of this coin  all other time is devoted for Growth price! Well all people that is late to the point can buy on the progress or have choise to not care  and sucking blood from the beast and accumulate momentum small profit. So be the cancer Fuckars  against we will gain immunity. NOTHING CAN STOP THIS TRAIN! NOTHING!!!

Let's imagine "Prominerone's world" with no speculators.

Only "strong hand" long term hodlers who buy the UNOs and stock them away, and sit around chewing the fat on this 1990's looking website, staring each other down and bitching that the price never.  Fucking. Moves.  The.  Price. Just. Sits. There. And. Only. Moves.  When. Somebody. New.  Comes.  And.  Brings. Another.  Shiny. New. Bitcoin.  But. It.  Doesn't. Move.  The.  Fucking.  Price.  Because.  Somebody.  Else.  Needs.  To.  Make. A. Car. Payment.  And.  He.  Realizes.  That.  This.  Place.  Is.  Fucking.  Boring. So. He. Sells. To. The. New. Guy. And. The. Price. Never. Fucking. Moves!

Until of course Gekko makes a tired, million year old rape joke and the Social Justice Warrior Betas get their panties in a bunch.  Then there's some fun.

But.  The.  Price.  Still.  Never.  Moves.  Without. Speculation.

What are you Promie?  A Commie?
prominerone

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:28:27 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 04:46:30 PM by prominerone

Let's imagine "Prominerone's world" with no speculators.

Only "strong hand" long term hodlers who buy the UNOs and stock them away, and sit around chewing the fat on this 1990's looking website, staring each other down and bitching that the price never.  Fucking. Moves.  The.  Price. Just. Sits. There. And. Only. Moves.  When. Somebody. New.  Comes.  And.  Brings. Another.  Shiny. New. Bitcoin.  But. It.  Doesn't. Move.  The.  Fucking.  Price.  Because.  Somebody.  Else.  Needs.  To.  Make. A. Car. Payment.  And.  He.  Realizes.  That.  This.  Place.  Is.  Fucking.  Boring. So. He. Sells. To. The. New. Guy. And. The. Price. Never. Fucking. Moves!

Until of course Gekko makes a tired, million year old rape joke and the Social Justice Warrior Betas get their panties in a bunch.  Then there's some fun.

But.  The.  Price.  Still.  Never.  Moves.  Without. Speculation.

What are you Promie?  A Commie?

Mr Gayko the price gonna move with or without you . I am buying heavy an can move the price more than you idiot! You maybe don't bring the price down, not helping in any way up either.... You are short traveler for me dude. I can stay and put more dollars or inflated btc for long time in the future. When price become real I going to sell my Unobtanium with LOVE  Cheesy not like you dumper!

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

All,

One of the non-coin-related things that has separated $UNO from the rest of the cryptoverse, has been our excellent community.  We may not always agree, but we remain respectful of each other's opinions. I hope that will continue into the future.  Right now, there seems to be a negative vibe due to trading styles and whoever is trying to corner the market.

As with anything crypto, things can change in an instant...

But please, let's retain our integrity.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
vector.iso

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:17:36 PM

All,

One of the non-coin-related things that has separated $UNO from the rest of the cryptoverse, has been our excellent community.  We may not always agree, but we remain respectful of each other's opinions. I hope that will continue into the future.  Right now, there seems to be a negative vibe due to trading styles and whoever is trying to corner the market.

As with anything crypto, things can change in an instant...

But please, let's retain our integrity.

i concur.

disagree all you want, and be as blunt as you can.  just please, everyone, refrain from name calling, accusations about another's intelligence, etc.  in short: be adults.  this isn't an ol' boys club nor is it a 90's rave forum.  there's serious money on the line here people, so lets keep it at least "arm-chair" professional.
vector.iso

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:05:55 PM

back to talk of markets....

WTF just happened?!?!?!
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

Greetings,

I'm guessing BW is skimming this, so I thought I'd give a report on my experience with v0.10 thus far.

On Debian wheezy, compilation was straight forward:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/unobtanium-official/Unobtanium.git
cd Unobtanium/
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb
make

I ran into issues with attempting to get my insight block explorer to synchronize, but it sounds like it's a global issue with bitcoin-core 0.10 as well. It required a complete removal of the existing blockchain and a full sync using 0.10 via RPC, but I have it running on my test host now. We'll see how it holds up.

Since the default transaction fees are different in 0.10 I was having some issues getting my transactions to propagate on the network. My guess is that 0.9.5 won't relay transactions with fees so low, so until more 0.10 nodes are up and miners are on 0.10 you may need to manually raise the minimum fee for transactions.

That's what I have so far...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

What is happening is very easy to understand.  Someone, probably the same person that ran the price up to .027 a few weeks ago and made a lot of coin, is holding the price down at .0135 with 8 BTC. Our own Mr. Jelks is holding the price up at .011 with a lesser treasure chest.  He had three coins on it now he only has two. Because someone blasted down through it. No one has taken a whack at the .035 guy on the high side. This is because the price of bitcoin is going up.  The USD price is holding in a range of $3-$3.70.

It will stay there until Jelks buys his coin at .011 and the mini-whale walks the price down to .010-.011 and accumulates more down there.

Someone filled my remaining buy order there a little over an hour ago.  Right after that, there was *still* a huge buy wall at that .011.  Just looked again and the wall had moved up to .013.

Been mining and buying this way (low-ball buy orders) since July 21st last year when the price was about .00245.  Wish I had known about UNO just a week before that -- Bastille Day -- when the price was .00125.  There's been some small pumps and dumps along the way, but the long term trend is clear.
Benefactor

Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:12:48 PM

Ok, sobering up.  Borring....

Totally appropriate:

This guy reminds me of Fristikken:

http://www.wimp.com/turtlehibernation/

lol. Hibernating turtle.

I think I'm gonna take an extended break from UNO.  We have a plenty active community and a currently shitty price.  I feel like my recent efforts were largely nullified, now, as UNO has underperformed my expectations.

Will definitely be back by September, if not much sooner.

(Note:  I do not have the capacity to keep current on these threads, sorry.  Just the way it is.)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

Ok, sobering up.  Borring....

Totally appropriate:

This guy reminds me of Fristikken:

http://www.wimp.com/turtlehibernation/

lol. Hibernating turtle.

I think I'm gonna take an extended break from UNO.  We have a plenty active community and a currently shitty price.  I feel like my recent efforts were largely nullified, now, as UNO has underperformed my expectations.

(Note:  I do not have the capacity to keep current on these threads, sorry.  Just the way it is.)
Hope all is well! See you soon!

Blakesss

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:36:46 PM

135 sellwall is gone : 0. Someone ate it all in one buy.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:22:36 PM

Nice ton score!  That really cleaned out the sell side.

Btw, Uno recently added it's 194,000th kg.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:26:57 PM

Nice ton score!  That really cleaned out the sell side.
It was bound to happen.

Looks like the Turtle was ready to march higher and called the bluff with a giant bite...

cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

Stop spending long periods of time staring at Cryptsy.
Do not throw all of your BTC in.  Play with 20% of your liquidity at any one time.  Always keep a reserve of 20-30% so you are never caught "bitcoinless" if there is a sudden movement down to bargain territory like when people were buying at .002 and .003 a few months back.
Thanks very much for this post, very helpful. Really appreciate your insight, Gekko.

-
Re: negative vibes in recent posts - we're building a community here that uses UNO as a store of value. It's not all about the coin, it's about the community. The tools and new markets we're building in these early days have the potential to greatly enhance the attractiveness of UNO, among other cryptos. The negative vibe brought by name calling and big man talk can be detrimental to our efforts.

-
Take care, Benefactor. See you round Smiley

-
It took longer than I thought for this to happen. Interesting watching, this!
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: