Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips  (Read 52758 times)
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:57:13 PM

IPOs do get oversubscribed at times...

But that is not what is going on. They are selling their own shares, this money will not go into the company but the owners pockets. They broke their own rules and are dilution the number of tradeable shares while cashing in on shares they paid nothing for.

This community is lulz.

where does it say that they are keeping the profit from the additional shares being offered to the public?

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Thank God this isn't a Self-moderated thread!

michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:19:13 PM

Basically - ROCKIE: how much BTC has already been invested by the existing members/founders?

I doubt it is none, but I also have a feeling it is not 60,000 x 0.1 (which is ok as long as there is equivalent value elsewhere as already explained vagely)

thanks so much

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

What the fuck just happened.
michaelGedi

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

What the fuck just happened.

indeed, things do happen fast in BTC world.

I'm willing to take a 5BTC punt on this just for a risky laugh, but it means selling investments I know more about and getting up way too early...

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:44:02 PM

Just ignore these threads until friedcat says hi...

rockxie needs money:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156391.0

bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:54:19 PM

Just ignore these threads until friedcat says hi...

rockxie needs money:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156391.0

man, that post is from 2013, but you're right, he needs money also now

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
jdany

Activity: 644

Inspired

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

3500 IPO shares will sell through in 5 minutes.
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

Looks like the timer is wrong, says 12 hours left while in reality it's only 6 hours

IPO: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC)

michaelGedi

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

Looks like the timer is wrong, says 12 hours left while in reality it's only 6 hours

IPO: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC)

I don't even see a countdown

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

My only fear that this umbrella company will ultimately lower AM divs and therefore devalue AM shares.
michaelGedi

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

My only fear that this umbrella company will ultimately lower AM divs and therefore devalue AM shares.

Who knows if FriedCat will even sell to this guy. Has he ever said he would?

Also there is a plan B in the OP more or less saying he will just buy from other people.... I'm really shocked this is selling at all... BTC land is insanity.

mention AM, IPO and 0.1 BTC all in the same context and it's a sure thing people are going to get excited...

unfortunately it seems the days of 0.1 turning itself into 4+BTC are over

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:02:11 PM

Also there is a plan B in the OP more or less saying he will just buy from other people.... I'm really shocked this is selling at all... BTC land is insanity.

this is rockxie, friedcat will sell to him of course.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:19:56 PM

Rockxie has been selling AM hardware since AM began hardware sales last year.

You can find a few of friedcats posts where he mentions rockxie as a verified reseller.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:03:28 AM

You miss my point, he is claiming to be able to buy hardware that we do not even know works yet.

much fear.  Shocked Grin
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

I can't understand why people are thinking investing in this is a good idea.
The fact is that this company cannot succeed unless AM has already succeeded. Therefore by buying into this company instead of AM directly gives you two degrees for risk of failure. It would appear that the two companies being so related, with one depending on the other, my money would most obviously be placed on the company that the other depends on, who and has a proven track record and is already sitting on great profits if they were to succeed. I barely see any solid reasons in why this company is a better investment then AM. Where the fuck did these people even come from? Why are you people so eager to throw your money at them??
jimmothy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:51:00 AM

The fact is that this company cannot succeed unless AM has already succeeded. Therefore by buying into this company instead of AM directly gives you two degrees for risk of failure. It would appear that the two companies being so related, with one depending on the other, my money would most obviously be placed on the company that the other depends on, who and has a proven track record and is already sitting on great profits if they were to succeed. I barely see any solid reasons in why this company is a better investment then AM. Where the fuck did these people even come from? Why are you people so eager to throw your money at them??

Why does everyone assume this is some random company that just now decided to make a few AM gen3 miners.

We are talking about a company with a proven track record of selling AM hardware asking for funds to ramp up production and start a solomining farm which is totally reasonable.

Fact is that both AM and rockxie have succeeded mutually in the past and there is no reason they cant do it again in the future.

Ofcourse it rockxie succeeds then AM will get a cut of the profits but that does not mean that rockxie cannot possibly earn more.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:55:23 AM

I am fairly excited about this Ipo. Can you please elaborate and explain what do we exactly own long term wise?. What ownership are we entitled for.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
jimmothy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:57:33 AM

Why does everyone assume this is some random company that just now decided to make a few AM gen3 miners.

We are talking about a company with a proven track record of selling AM hardware asking for funds to ramp up production and start a solomining farm which is totally reasonable.

Fact is that both AM and rockxie have succeeded mutually in the past and there is no reason they cant do it again in the future.

Ofcourse it rockxie succeeds then AM will get a cut of the profits but that does not mean that rockxie cannot possibly earn more.

because they sold a made product in the past means they are able to make boards and manage a mining company? and that unproven skill is worth $4,000,000?

It doesn't "prove" anything just like how history does not prove the future but it still gives us a good idea.

Of course there will be FUD until they begin shipping hardware.
rockxie (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

Special Statement of ROCKMINER IPO

Dear all,
Thanks for your support and encourage to us, we feel very sorry about pre-IPO, which sold out all 15000 shares. We are going to provide another 5 percent to public, that is 3750 shares. We hope you continue to support us.

Statement
1.Those 3750 shares, which are voluntarily transferred by owner shareholders, are not increasing ones, our total shares are still 75000.
2.Those 3750 shares retain the same rights to profit or loss as other shares.

3.Buying regulations:
1) IPO Starting Time: 12:00, March 26, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8 / 4:00,March 26,2014 UTC), earlier purchasing behavior deemed invalid.
2) Each  address can only purchase once,only 50~100 shares are valid, those shares out of this range will make invalid purchasing;
3) All invalid payments and bitcoins received after 375 btc fulfilled , are going to refund to your payment address, please don’t buy shares again.

Other things:
1)IPO ADDRESS: https://blockchain.info/address/1CKFKWKnFqtT9B8WpvKkkskwAu2GwyxDNr
2)After the IPO, we’ll announce the list of addresses, if in doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
ROCKMINER Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: