Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips  (Read 52758 times)
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

can someone explain how to buy shares, all i see is on counterwallet is a buncha funds for starwars stocks  Huh Huh

not really trying to buy shares on shitty beta site

Step 1) Navigate to counterwallet.com. Create a wallet or enter existing wallet mnemonic. Send BTC to the wallet address.
Step 2) Click Buy&Sell Tab. Choose 'I want to buy' Other Asset. input ROCKMINER into the box. choose 'I want to sell' and select BTC. Dropdown box will be populated by your address containing BTC.

You'll be taken to market page and can place order and wait for it to be filled.

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:12:40 PM

Step 1) Navigate to counterwallet.com. Create a wallet or enter existing wallet mnemonic. Send BTC to the wallet address.
Step 2) Click Buy&Sell Tab. Choose 'I want to buy' Other Asset. input ROCKMINER into the box. choose 'I want to sell' and select BTC. Dropdown box will be populated by your address containing BTC.

You'll be taken to market page and can place order and wait for it to be filled.

It's counterwallet.co (not .com)

As far as I can tell, there is currently only one buy order on the books for 25k Rockminer shares for .2475 btc.  Shares appear to be 1/100th of a Full share, similar to the AM100 PT.  So that is only an offer of .00099 per full share.  In other words, Rockminer isn't currently being traded on counterwallet.co

I personally find counterwallet.co counter-intuitive and most likely will not be listing my shares there.  I think the decision to split the shares into 1/100ths is just adding to the confusion.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:38:16 AM

Selling RM shares
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

Selling RM shares

What is your price and amount?
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

I went on counterwallet.co and finally figured out how to place an order for ROCKMINER at the rate of the only previous trade and placed an order...it's been sitting there for days, and the market depth is 2 (including my order).... it doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  I guess I'm going to cancel my order if it's never going to be filled.

rockxie (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:45:50 AM

I went on counterwallet.co and finally figured out how to place an order for ROCKMINER at the rate of the only previous trade and placed an order...it's been sitting there for days, and the market depth is 2 (including my order).... it doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  I guess I'm going to cancel my order if it's never going to be filled.

We'll make shares transaction on exchange(s),counterwallet.co may be too difficult to newbies.pls be patient.
bkminer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:53:10 AM

We'll make shares transaction on exchange(s),counterwallet.co may be too difficult to newbies.pls be patient.

Newbies to what? counterwallet.co? It looked interesting at first, but it is far too complex for someone who's not interested in delving into the workings of it.  I figured it out, but the market depth for ROCKMINER is 2 and no one seems interested in selling shares on it.

As far as ROCKMINER, looks like you guys are "rockin" good work!!!
dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:20:02 AM

Newbies to what? counterwallet.co? It looked interesting at first, but it is far too complex for someone who's not interested in delving into the workings of it.  I figured it out, but the market depth for ROCKMINER is 2 and no one seems interested in selling shares on it.

Also, I created a wallet, transferred some btc and placed a buy order for a trivial amount of shares.  I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

I'd say counterwallet.co isn't ready for prime time.
bkminer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:31:48 AM

I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

Have you tried checking the address on the blockchain? You should be able to use the private key and send the BTC out on a Bitcoin wallet if the BTC is still there.
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:26:16 AM

ROCKMINER has competition!

cityglut

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:45:59 AM

Also, I created a wallet, transferred some btc and placed a buy order for a trivial amount of shares.  I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

I'd say counterwallet.co isn't ready for prime time.

Hi, I am one of the guys who works on Counterparty - sorry for the confusion there!

There was a bug in software that Counterwallet was using, and, as a result, we have switched software. To access funds from an old wallet, you have to prepend your 12-word passphrase with "old".  For example, if your existing passphrase was "acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean", your new passphrase would be "old acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean".

You should "sweep" your funds to a new wallet ASAP.

For more information, please see this post on our forums: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,321.0.html.

If you have any further questions, you can post on our forums, or send an email to dev@counterparty.co
dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:58:09 AM

Hi, I am one of the guys who works on Counterparty - sorry for the confusion there!

There was a bug in software that Counterwallet was using, and, as a result, we have switched software. To access funds from an old wallet, you have to prepend your 12-word passphrase with "old".  For example, if your existing passphrase was "acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean", your new passphrase would be "old acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean".

You should "sweep" your funds to a new wallet ASAP.

For more information, please see this post on our forums: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,321.0.html.

If you have any further questions, you can post on our forums, or send an email to dev@counterparty.co

Thank you, that was it.  Funds recovered.
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:18:08 PM

I don't want to imply that there is anything wrong with Counterparty (I haven't used it)... but issuing and trading shares with colored coins (www.coinprism.com) is a piece of cake! Very easy. You guys should definitely look into it.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:47:38 PM

I don't want to imply that there is anything wrong with Counterparty (I haven't used it)... but issuing and trading shares with colored coins (www.coinprism.com) is a piece of cake! Very easy. You guys should definitely look into it.

I tested coinprism some months ago in closed Beta and now the open version, of which not a whole lot is changed. My opinion is counterparty is still the smoothest and most mature implementation when it comes to issuing assets and trading them on market. However users have become incredibly hesistant, lazy even to use anything which doesn't resemble centralised exchange platform.

bkminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

However users have become incredibly hesistant, lazy even to use anything which doesn't resemble centralised exchange platform.

This was my reason for exploring it, but I guess I picked an asset that didn't have much volume yet. (rockminer will pick up) I still think the distributed trading platform is the way to go!
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

I've got a demo unit r-box up and hashing for those interested. It's extremely quiet and utilizing around 42.8 watts at the wall. I should have production units in stock within the next couple weeks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612390.0

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:29:49 AM

Any ideas on a timeframe for getting the shares listed elsewhere?

Thanks.
rockxie (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:11:41 PM

Any ideas on a timeframe for getting the shares listed elsewhere?

Thanks.

We are building a platform to do this,and will online in days.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:56:00 PM

I've got a demo unit r-box up and hashing for those interested. It's extremely quiet and utilizing around 42.8 watts at the wall. I should have production units in stock within the next couple weeks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612390.0

waiting on the standalone unit - the rbox is pricy due to having so few chips compared to other parts.

hashratio seems to be making an antminer-knockoff with the BE200 chips

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:47:52 PM

Batch produced will be done after 10 days,which is about thousands units,then can be shipped out.Current price is around $90,but it will be adjusted then,so we dont accept preorder now.
Bades will be TGH/S in June,if everything works good.

It's now been 10 days - to the minute. Any progress on the miners?  Smiley

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: