Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLURT: Economically rational social blockchain  (Read 700 times)
faddat (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:38:02 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2020, 10:10:54 AM by faddat
Merited by Tokenista (5)

Hello friends,

Apparently in a post like this, we are supposed to include information about listings in a prominent position.

Blurt is listed on:

• Ionomy
  • Beldex
  • Steem Engine
  • Hive Engine
  • Stex

There, I have listed our exchanges. We anticipate a probit listing very soon, as well. A number of large exchanges are in posession of user funds, largest of which is Upbit.  Learn more here:

https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/richlist

We figure that those larger exchanges will list eventually or hopefully at the very least ensure that users get their BLURT.

What is Blurt?

there are many ways of looking at this question and I intend to get into most of them in this post, which I anticipate will be rather long.

My recent learnings and research have shown me that Blurt is first and foremost a governance change to the steem blockchain, available at the option of users. We sent a special node into the steem Network, That was programmed to dump state, specifically account names, public keys, and balances. Since we were getting rid of the SBD concept, SBD was converted too BLURT at the price reported by the steem network's price feeds at that time. So when this special node synced to block 43,526,969 It stopped syncing and wrote to a file called snapshot.json.

Even today, that file is required to start a node on Blurt, and you may review it here:

https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/QmPrwVpwe4Ya46CN9LXNnrUdWvaDLMwFetMUdpcdpjFbyu

If you hold one of the 1.4 million steem accounts that existed in block 43,526,969 then you can actually log into blurt and begin using it exactly the way that you used steem.

https://blurt.world

I would like to tell you about some of the things we have changed and our future plans because in fact we don't really see ourselves as competition to steem or hive but instead another path.

I titled this post with the phrase economically rational because I think that most likely Dan baked some irrationality into steem to increase pumpability.

The irrationality was of course that there are no transaction fees. Without transaction fees, a chain is doomed to certain forms of spam and unbounded state growth. Both of these are very unhealthy to the blockchain organism.

https://blurt.world/blurt/@jacobgadikian/blockchain-application-tco

The ideal blockchain organism has a symbiotic relationship with its user community. It pays its users to fulfill its needs, basically machines, upgrades, network service.Users advocate for the blockchain organism in meat space. Users ensure that The blockchain organism is well recognized and well understood.  In turn, the blockchain organism benefits them through its continued operation.

So one thing that Blurt is: a weakly intelligent form of life.

I'll also argue that chains that exhibit excessive centralization may be alive but are effectively slaves.

We have gone to great lengths to increase blurt's bus factor. Now the ideal bus factor for anything is zero. That means that the entire project team can get hit by a bus or die in a fiery crash and the project will continue to run smoothly.

Initially we had a bus factor of two, and currently I would say we have a bus factor of between five and 10. There is no company or other centralized entity although we have at times referred to a foundation. Generally these days, we are calling it by its accurate name, the shart.

In order to execute the needed changes to governance, I personally entered the accounts held by Stinc, Tron, and friends into a purpose-built ventilation system written in C++, designed to clear the fart smell from the air.  The ventilation system did not ventilate any personal accounts, as was the case with Hive when they created their continuation of the steem chain of cryptographically linked blocks.  Notably, Blurt is not a continuation.  We are a fresh chain with no cryptographic link to Steem or Hive, but we did use balances from Steem's block 43,526,969 to populate our genesis state.

Essentially, they chose to curate in a different fashion. We felt that the real problem was excessive centralization and that the solution was temporary centralization.

Blurt kind of sort of has dictators at this time. I am one of them, and my partner is the other. We have what are called regent capabilities on the chain. This is what enabled us to give funds to all individuals, whether or not they wanted our chain to even exist.  For the next 20 months, the regent allows us to curate the witness set, and that ability weakens each month. We actually don't need to use it much, here are our witnesses:

https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/witnesses

This is actually a radical simplification of the past situation. In the past situation, you had an organization that was effectively in control of the chain, while stating that users were in control of the chain. I can assure any reader that given the weight of the shart and the power enhancement provided by the regent, if it were necessary, we could dictate the entire witness set.

This probably opens up lots and lots of questions and I'm happy to discuss it but the basic idea here is to allow us to react and protect the chain while it is still a baby.

Would you send your 15-year-old kid to Chicago's South side without at least an AK-47?

I wouldn't.  So we also gave the chain an AK-47: transaction fees.

That's why blurt has the regent and transaction fees that are determined by the witnesses. If troubling activity occurs, witnesses can always increase transaction fees. If someone comes after the witness set, for the next 20 months, my partner and I can curate the witness set. We launched into an environment where we knew that both economic and infrastructural attacks would occur. Both have occurred, and blurt is now stronger because they have occurred.

Okay I realize that is a fairly hyperbolic example, but the base point about protection remains. In fact a blockchain especially a proof-of-stake blockchain requires multiple layers of active protection and as time goes on, that protection certainly does not require the sort of centralization that the regent implies. That is why the regent is programmed to get weaker and weaker each month for the next 20 months until it has no vote weight.

Cock fault tolerance

If you're building a blockchain that includes a media element, you had better ensure that it is cock fault tolerant. Cockfault intolerance can kill your blockchain. I actually saw that happen on another chain where nodes stopped operating because there was a sudden influx of a very certain cock that was posted all over steem by some gentleman NGC / Bernie Sanders.

That cock then flooded whaleshares and blurt.

And what a mighty cock it was!

This cock was so powerful It managed to get whaleshares witnesses to quit, causing the chain to fail. They had proven cockfault intolerant. A cock was enough to make them run away. Luckily, our witnesses are a harder sort. The cock motivated them to find a solutions to 2 gigabytes a day of cock spam in the form of links to an enormous, swinging  cock.

During this time, We at blurt, in particular, one engineer who I have an undying gratitude to, worked frantically to implement a feature that we had discussed pre-launch, transaction fees. These fees quickly served as a very effective cock block.

Trajectory

So what do we have?

We have a new way to execute governance changes on blockchains, which has received great validation because it has already been copied by the NewBitShares project.

We have a rapidly growing community of fairly fervent supporters.

We have skills and a human network that bridges several blockchain ecosystems.

We have the ability to export our own state, if we so choose.

So in the long run you should expect us to continue our hydra strategy, where our community build more and more front ends.  Expect language and topic flavored front end interfaces, and expect the most popular ones to end up becoming new chains so that we never run out of capacity or experience runaway state growth.

If our chain should become full in terms of transaction capacity, you should expect that we execute a fork upon the willing, which is different from what we did to start Blurt. The fork upon the willing involves users posting the public key to the original And then The Genesis state of the new chain will reflect only the current balances of the willing.  This prune stuff down to only active users who are interested in the new chain.

New chains will likely be based on Cosmos / Starport. It is an incredibly ergonomic tool for building new blockchains and I suggest that any engineers here check it out.  It even automatically generates raspberry pi images.  In our case, these new chains will be launched either to scale blurt or to allow a specific content vertical to have their own chain.

thank you for reading and learning about blurt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:15:14 PM

STEEM held March 2020 is in a BLURT wallet at Blurt.blog with the same Username and Password. Tell everyone.

I made another BLURT thread here if anyone wants more info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283079.0

But this thread we are in currently is from the BLURT founders. So this will be the Official thread to talk about BLURT with the BLURT Team.

If you are a Developer looking to help with BLURT, this is your thread
Tokenista

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:00:49 AM

How to Mine BLURT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285414.0
Tokenista

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:59:00 AM

BLURT Git Repository for the Programmers Joining
https://gitlab.com/blurt/blurt
Tokenista

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:29:43 PM

BLURT went from 600 Active Users in Sept, to 3,500 in October.

So this is really the beginning. Soon the numbers will be way up, then steady, up, steady, up, etc. But 600-3,500 is just the beginning of the expansion. It is about to go way up.

Think of it as like other platforms, like let's say Fortnite just since it became so large so most people probably know what it is (it was like the #1 cause of Divorce in Americaat one point I read).

So you hear about a game being made where it's something about Zombies and Building Forts... ok, it sounds like Minecraft? People you try to survive in a Fort and Build things. Maybe you hear about the funny Dances.

Then you hear people talk about the Battle Royale, you maybe learn the Zombie part wasn't even made yet and people are playing like a test run where they all kill each other, and it's not like Minecraft, but instead is like a 3rd person shooter.

Then at some point someone is playing it somewhere you are, and you play for a minute and some people then dedicate their lives to it.

As that happens over, and over, and over throughout the World, the numbers don't go up slowly.

If we compare "Viral" to "Virus"

(don't get too caught up in the comparison and Viruses spread Physical Disease, Virality has never been proven to itself be the cause of any Mental Disease or Violent Video games would be much less available. So don't think that Virality is like a Virus in any other way than this.)

The Corona Virus is measured like, 1.1 means 1 person spreads it to 1.1 others. A rating of 2 means 1 person spreads it to 2 others.

With Social Media we all have hundreds or thousands of Followers, some Millions. So it goes much faster than 1 or 2 or 10. 1 person can spread it to 1,000,000 others
Tokenista

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:57:33 PM

The same way Steemit created Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), and Hive says they are built for SMTs and dApps, the BLURT Team, primarily Jacob Gadikian, has said that he feels SMTs are something like SPAM in his mind, though that is the current State-of-the-Art Social Media Blockchain Token.

So what he is doing is creating a Cosmos Blockchain for BLURT, mined by BLURT witnesses and others using Raspberry Pis, then from there they will create a Token Platform for BLURT that easily integrates outside the BLURT Blockchain, and Ethereum based Tokens have also been mentioned as probably being part of this.

So BLURT will have a Blurt-Engine type platform (as well as an implementation of a Steem-Engine copy by Aggroed possible in the future, so BLURT may also have the basic Steemit SMTs at some point also) but BLURTs Token Engine will be built by BLURT on a Cosmos chain. So it will be like downloading an App made by Google or Apple on the App Stores, instead of a 3rd Party Developer App. It will be a part of BLURTs offerings as a company, similarly to how Hive has built it in.

They are also launching a BLURT 3Speak soon before all of that happens.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:13:48 PM

@OP, can you make your ANN more interesting by posting some visuals?
You can buy copper membership here. If it is not too much for you.
There are too much texts and sometimes people need to catch their attention first before they will read long texts.
You are already listed in several exchanges, for now, I believe, that's more than enough.
Focus on reaching out more users as you can, because the life of your platform depends on the users that you can get onboard.
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:34:31 AM

reserved
Tokenista

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:37:30 AM

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon
Tokenista

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 07:07:10 AM

BLURT is about to go up in value.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 01:41:51 PM

Why such speculation? Can you elaborate more on this, especially for those who are not following the progress of this project? I hope it is not a pump and dump scenario. And if you can tell in what time period it may go up? Will check if such speculation will come to reality.
Tokenista

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:02:07 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2021, 11:21:55 AM by Tokenista

Why such speculation? Can you elaborate more on this, especially for those who are not following the progress of this project? I hope it is not a pump and dump scenario. And if you can tell in what time period it may go up? Will check if such speculation will come to reality.

I can elaborate.

First,
My Wife and I are creating the Blockchain Beauty Economy and we are going to center it on BLURT. The reason for this is because of the situation surrounding it with the STEEM-HIVE split and the current price; we were able to Buy in quickly and meet everyone involved, they are a very open community for new users to contact on Discord. From a Birds-Eye View or the Bigger Picture, the High Level readout of the Situation is that STEEM, HIVE and BLURT, as an overall example of Graphene as an Emerging FinTech, Disruptive Technology, are not doing so well. STEEM and HIVE are actually at a fairly Low Price. Nike hasn't bought any, Coca Cola, Pepsi, these people are as far from all of this as possible because they don't understand it. Eventually we should see Brands on Graphene just like they are anywhere else, why can't Whataburger have a funny Beef with Kanye (If I remember correctly) and everyone get paid on it, and why couldn't a company Found their own Blockchain like the Monopoly Game? Why couldn't there be a push to play with Bitcoins as Prizes, like Toys in a Happy Meal, or Peel Off Stickers, by creating Blockchains and Tokens that are offered like Toys combined with Rewards. Or even just holding 10,000,000 SP to basically Buy Clout in the Korean market. That is $5,000,000 right now which is actually pretty cheap all things considered, and if they were to do it now it would Merit massive Announcement as it would boost the Marketability of STEEM.

So if we consider all of that,
And we look at BLURT. We can see a much smaller market, a newer market. It is also kind of clean from the STEEM-HIVE Politics as they aren't really on either side but people from both platforms go to BLURT to make more money, yet there are only like 2,000 regularly active BLURT users. So we can actually Buy 10,000,000 BP for a lot cheaper, and that move itself would raise the Price, but it would cost much much much less than $5,000,000.00 so BLURT is an Economy that is primed for one thing, and right now it is extremely cheap.

Then, because of that, we won't see people coming with $1.00 and getting 1 or 2 BLURT to lock up, we are going to see people Buying up lots. And they don't need USD, they can use SBD, and HBD.

So what my Wife and I are doing with this Beauty Economy is bringing people together, and using our own BP, to reward people. Then we are Teaching them how to do everything with STEEM. While we Activate a STEEM community for Account Boosting, and get involved with several TRX Tokens, including NutBox.io which will benefit everyone looking for earnings. Then we are going to be Teaching people how to use all of that to Buy BLURT, then to use the BLURT when it goes up to sell about 1:3 of what you have and Buy into STEEM to get the benefit of $6.00/ea SBD. Then use that to fund BSC, HIVE-Engine Tokens, and BLURT. So it all goes in a Cycle.

So everything is about to go up,
But BLURT has a lot more room for growth.

I previously wrote this thread which gets into many concepts related to DeFi, from Cloning dApps, to Loop Mining, etc. It even was written right before and may have inspired the TRX Steemit Wallet Integration.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296168.0

I am now going to start this thread about expanding DeFi through Steemit, BLURT and HIVE. First, here is a thread about how to Buy the Currencies and Understand and  Trade them.

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon

Now, if we look at Society and everything happening, many kids say they want to be YouTubers when they grow up, not Astronauts, or Firefighters, etc, they want to be on YouTube and earn money. That has begun to happen with DTube, and generally with Steemit, BLURT and HIVE, and anyone who wants to can Clone DTube, there is a guide, so you can host your own YouTube type website and have it centered around any concept you want, you could create a DTube meant just for Makeup, or Tutorials, or Sports, etc. There could be DTubes set up for all of that. Then that is just the beginning, because really Steemit can be Cloned, every Company could have their own Steemit Clone let alone DTube. But that is getting ahead of ourselves.

What my Wife and I are currently doing is What could be compared to creating an Instafamous Crypto Blogger Status. I was there when STEEM paid out a $30,000 post to 1 Female, before the Anarchocapitaltsts came an actively shamed anyone voting Women up for being pretty, we intend to reverse that and actually promote people posting Selfies and Model Quality Photos to earn Cryptocurrency.

This then isn't just a way to make Women feel good, and create a "Binder Full of Women" as it has been called from the Romney Campaign in the United States, what we are doing is Building a Community, with a Corporate Structure, more like Mary Kay, or any Beauty Celebrity, like Cindy Crawford, etc. We are centering this around my Wife, and bringing others in to earn and Build a Community, and this won't be for any select purpose, these Women are not then our belongings, and even the Women within the Corporate Structure are creating things of their own, and part of our Goal is to then have other people see more Female activity on Crypto Platforms, then bringing more Females and Males, to create a Social Media atmosphere instead of just Tech Nerds.

And this is where everyone can benefit, once someone becomes Instafamous on Crypto platforms, others can pay them to do ads or they can get free stuff. For example, if someone goes on vacation and writes all about it on Instagram the whole time, maybe the company likes the pictures of them and they give it to you for free, or offer another. Casinos already offer this kind of treatment to big spenders, but imagine if you could go spend your Crypto in Vegas, get a bunch of other stuff paid for for doing it, and now other people know where to go spend their Crypto at a Casino. That just ads to something that is happening every day.

Steemit already existed, but I think we are going to find it is a big part of what DeFi is supposed to be, but for the Non-Techy people.
Just to get into the Economics of this. So firstly, as everything grows the Price will rise with Market Purchases, it will be a steady slow rise as more people Join, and more time passes and they invest more, and then more people come, and invest more, and on and on, that is not as in like a Ponzi Scheme because everyone should intend on holding as much BLURT, STEEM and Tokens as possible. Your intentions should not be to Buy in cheap, and sell on the Rise. Your plan should be to keep a Stable amount, maybe 200,000 maybe 500,000 maybe less, and Sell the earnings without ever chopping into that.

Then if you are selling everything, it should be because you have intentions to invest in something you can use to Buy more, as you can always use Delegation, Curation Trails, etc. So there never really is a need to retire, but I can see how maybe BLURT goes way up abd STEEM starts making developments and you want to Sell BLURT to get STEEM before it goes way way up, and then Buying back into BLURT in the opposite situation.

But,
Once there are Celebrities it will be different. BTC, ETH, DOGE, they all go up when they are on the News because they are things most people don't think about Day to Day, so when it is on the News it is a big Word of Mouth Moment and people think of Friends or Family, like "My Grandson talks about that". But when Famous Musicians, Actors, Brands, etc, all start to Join on as we Build what we are doing and those people see the Utility, it will then grow.

And it won't be the Dollar Vigilante and Stephen Molyneux.

When people with big Names Join, their Fans will Buy in, and others who had never thought of STEEM or BLURT, will all Join, and that will create moments where the Price goes way up, not just a normal steady rate. This is the same for Newspaper and TV News stories.
I am going to get into a concept now that many will maybe think is not so Novel, because it shouldn't be, we shouldn't be in a situation where this is a new thing. But one thing we can do is this.

I will start in a kind of Non-Abstract way so as to get it into everyone's mind's eyes as solidly as possible. So if we first start with STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine as examples. These started as Smart Media Token (SMT) contracts, wut ENG and BEE being the Native Token, this is comparable to an ERC20 or TRC20 Smart Contract. For the Layman, we can put this simply by showing TRC10 as the type of Token you imagine, like Bitcoin with no actual function outside of being sent, you may even wonder "why make a Token" because in your head it's just a worthless version of Bitcoin on someone else's Blockchain. So that is a Token with no Smart Contract Application, a Simple Nuts-and-Bolts Currency. TRC10 represents that.

TRC20 is then representative of adding Utility, ERC20 encompasses both but not because it is easier, but because the TRX Devs built TRC10 so people could make a simple Currency. You can do this on ERC20 but it's not a Point-and-click process like it is for TRC10. Then TRC20 is the same thing as ERC20, TRC20 can be used to do everything ERC20 can.

I explain all if this, to explain that I came across a post posted by the STEEM-Engine Dev about 2 years ago, and this was not what spurred my contemplating this concept, but it is a good place for everyone else to start. To understand the post you have to understand ERC20 is for ETH, and SMTs are for STEEM, they are Tokens or Sidechains to the STEEM chain, operating like ERC20 or TRC20 Tokens. STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine are then extremely Developed, Advanced, Applications used to Mint Currencies, and then Providing Instant and Automatic Listing on an Exchange, called a DEX. So the fact that the STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine Tools both host and list Tokens for Sale is extremely Cutting/Bleeding Edge. And something others should Mimick. But then it also has Commercial-Of-The-Shelf Staking Bots, which provide you all the benefits of having your own STEEM type Curation Currency. He then created a Game called Splinterlands and there is a Currency in the game called DEC (Dark Energy Crystals) and they are traded on the DEX and even on other exchanges now. I have never played the game but it is one of the biggest activities on the Graphene Chains today, as in that is what maybe 10% of Graphene users are doing there primarily. Some even just playing and posting about the game.

Because you understand that now, his post from 2 years ago will make sense where he imagined a Market where people would trade DEC for Shoes, or other items. I would compare it to eBay. And that should be simple for everyone to understand. A Market where you trade STEEM, BLURT, HIVE and everything around them for items and not USD. And why not, we are already all in contact blogging. There is just no PMs (we used to use the Wallet for PMs sending a nominal amount, which was then bound to be seen by someone looking at their rewards on the new platform), and no Bidding system, or really no Popular Tokens on Graphene like that apart from DEC.

Alibaba is something we can look to though. Jack Ma own Alibaba, and Justin Sun, owner of Steemit, is his Prodigie. So what we think the best option would be, is to create a Beauty Economy, invite new Models, Aspiring Models, YouTubers, Facebook Groups, etc, etc, to take part in a Graphene based Beauty Economy, with Tokens and Earning involved, then begin to Petition individual Alibaba Vendors to take STEEM. Show them our Community and what we are doing, I assume various Factories in China and elsewhere would love to be involved in Steemit in this way, with real paths to earnings, and the ability for someone who earns $2.00 a month equivalent or whatever, to get $100.00 on a post for being Pretty.

I wrote this for the Account Booster Group, and am Currently writing a @TipU Guide. This could and should be used for any active Steemit Community though.

https://steemit.com/hive-119463/@punicwax/r0jerc#@seo-boss/r0jjn2
First we need to share this kind of info

BLURT 및 STEEM 구매 방법 + 초보자 및 블록체인 개발자를 위한 거래 비하인드: 시가 총액, 가치, 시장, 문 램프, 달러 고정 코인 및 토큰 경제
https://steemit.com/hive-119463/@punicwax/3s7kc8-how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon

So people can Buy in who have never been in before.

Then as previously mentioned, I will write a  Guide, I ask that you please Pin it or at least consider it because I can't make you or anything but I would ask that you consider that when I publish the Guide for @tipu mixed with Account Booster, you Pin it to the top so everyone can see what is going on. That itself may prompt investment.

And without prompting Delegation, I will still teach people how the Vote Buying Program Works, and it says it's measured out to pay you a Vote that is +10% of what you paid, so if you have 10 STEEM, the SBD you get will make it 11 STEEM, you just have to wait 7 Days and you have to keep 50% as SP and can't take it out right away. So people can start doing this.

But then also with BLURT, if we all came together and started Buying BLURT and referring people to BLURT, then bought it cheap, and started cashing out like 1/3 or something once it is equal to STEEM, we can then make massive advancements.

Also bringing in STEEM-Engine Tokens would help also, particularly making your own here for the group. Do you know about Steem-Engine.net and the STO tab there?

I personally think you should start here first too. If you go ahead and follow this guide you can create a Token very easily from your Cell phone, then we can talk to the PoloniDEX/Poloniex people about listing you. They want to see an active community, but that creates a whole new discussion, you make an announcement and tell people how to earn them. You can even start to pay people with the Token to complete projects, such as Cloning ETH Smart Contracts. We will get more into what you can do with that later.

But for now think Contests, Bounties for simple and extremely complex tasks, simple like "Share this post on Facebook and share a screenshot for an upvote and X # of Tokens"
https://steemit.com/hive-142140/@punicwax/android-iphone-guide-to-make-a-trc10-tron-token-every-steemit-user-should-create-or-be-involved-with-one

Once you get your TRC10 Token listed, we should create a Bitcointalk announcement thread and I will keep it alive with guides and directions. That allows a layer of Backlinking, with Wealthy Miners from BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, etc. All in one place there.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:06:07 PM

Tokenista is delusional and he is onto something. He is centered around laying misinformation upon ur gullible heads with the only goal being sating his greed for power. BLURT is now coming to power and is very soon to replace bitcoin. STEEM community is worried about such upheaval because they wind the smell of the shift in powers that drive this very market. Everyone wants to stay afloat and face no problems when such a bombastic uptick happens. I would say certain people in this very community, and I would call them a cohort, are working to bring to bear the bathos, a  dramatic change with severe implications for everyone invested in crypto and related happenings centered around altcoinomics.
Tokenista

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 04:24:42 AM

Tokenista is delusional and he is onto something. He is centered around laying misinformation upon ur gullible heads with the only goal being sating his greed for power. BLURT is now coming to power and is very soon to replace bitcoin. STEEM community is worried about such upheaval because they wind the smell of the shift in powers that drive this very market. Everyone wants to stay afloat and face no problems when such a bombastic uptick happens. I would say certain people in this very community, and I would call them a cohort, are working to bring to bear the bathos, a  dramatic change with severe implications for everyone invested in crypto and related happenings centered around altcoinomics.

This is a crazy person everyone. Likely a Troll.

First he says I'm spreading misinformation,
He Says BLURT will replace Bitcoin, (it will not)
Then it kinda trails off, I'm going to look up the word "Bathos".
Then he just ads a conclusion saying altcoinomics to try to make it sound like he was being like witty or quick with it, or whatever you call that, but it is not a real paragraph.

ba·thos
/ˈbāTHäs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
(especially in a work of literature) an effect of anticlimax created by an unintentional lapse in mood from the sublime to the trivial or ridiculous.
"his epic poem has passages of almost embarrassing bathos"

"people in this very community, and I would call them a cohort, are working to bring to bear the bathos"

He basically said I spread misinformation, then says BLURT will replace Bitcoin then writes a crazy paragraph. It explained nothing about anything.

I'm pretty sure I'm one of very few Steemit or BLURT users in this community.

And thinking about it, Bathos is a Troll word. That's what Trolling is. Derailing basically is Bathos.
Tokenista

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 07:48:49 PM

If anyone is wondering how BLURT is ready to go up,

My Wife and I are about to get our 2020 COVID money and just as an example, with just $1,000 or so we should be able to get BLURT under a Penny for all of that and maybe more, which pays for plenty. 1 Penny into $1,000 is 100,000, and if it goes to 5 cents or 10 cents, it is likely an old Steemit user who is on HIVE now, or maybe there is a Steemit user who would want to sell their high BLURT holdings, maybe there are several Million, maybe Hundreds of Millions, to be sold. So the Price is very likely to stay Low.

But now, if just 50 people in all of this big wide World, abd really it takes much less than that and Builds to 50 people with the last of those actually spending much more because they are coming in later, but let's say 50 come in and want to do what I'm doing, 50 people want to spend $1,000 so that's $50,000 now say those people are on the Market as a Buy Wall, as well as sometimes having $1,000 dropped on the Market all at once as a instantly filled order. But that $50,000 Buys up a lot of BLURT, and these people if they are following the model of what I'm doing and of what the Graphene Blogs are for, they are holding those BLURT as BP so now they are off the Market. That guy who had 100,000,000 to sell is maybe seeing potential in this market he never saw before, because there are 50 new people running around voting, talking up BLURT on Social Media and inviting Friends. So the 100,000,000 BLURT holder sold a few Million and bought STEEM or HIVE, but even he starts voting for a few people and using his BLURT as BP, so now we see a lot of people start locking up BP, and less of it going on the market to lower the price. So we see the price go up, and then we see that more and more people are joining. And now it's not odd to see BTC and ETH Miners drop $10,000 or $30,000 once or twice a month, and a new Bot being made or a new Token or Blockchain making an announcement. Eventually someone brings their Guitar Lessons business to BLURT and brings in everyone that comes through, and someone else brings their Lawnmower Store, and someone else brings a Crossfit place, etc. People start doing things without invitation, etc. They just see opportunity, Buy in, abd start telling everyone else to join them.

And eventually there is just enough BP locked up, and enough new regular people coming in to support a liquid $0.50 BLURT, then $1.00, etc, and STEEM and HIVE go up too, everyone will rise with what we are building.

Plus,
If we take $0.50 BLURT and Transfer 1:3 of holdings to Steemit, suddenly we have SBD to create Buy Support from the same people holding high amounts of BP.
Tokenista

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 06:47:40 AM

BLURT is now hitting prices on CoinMarketCap that it never has been at before. So I want to give everyone done information about things that are clearly being missed, how to operate in this market, how to make Trading BLURT like a Job, and how to be a factor in the Environment that constantly brings value, as well as possibly creating Tools that will do the same thing, because everything I'm about to say could be done by Bots, but currently it's not being done at all

So what we are looking at is $0.04 BLURT, this is the highest heights it has reach as of yet, but is far from it's full potential. Part of the issue with BLURT is Trade Volume, Liquidity. When STEEM first launched there was actually a page on the Steemit website where you could Trade STEEM for SBD, so in this way STEEM is "Backed by a Dollar Pegged Token", and there was a Liquidity reward, like 100 STEEM every hour for the highest trader, keeping the market most Liquid. BLURT has no BLURT backed Dollars BBD, like STEEM has SBD and HIVE has HBD. So we have to bring in other Tokens and Currencies to meet that Role. We can earn SBD and HBD and use those to Buy BLURT, we have use HIVE-Engine Tokens and use earnings to Buy BLURT, there is even a BLURT Pegged Token and BLURT Yield Token on HIVE, so those are like SBD. You can today make a BSC Token, ERC20, TRC20, Harmony, etc, etc, Token, and start teaching about it on BLURT and make that a BLURT Institution.

Now,
What also needs to be Observed is the difference between ProBit and STEX, this could be Automated but currently it seems no one is doing this day today. No one wakes up in the Morning with $10,000+ in Cryptocurrency on a BLURT exchange, or all of them, in Bitcoin or Ethereum or TRON, etc, and watches the Market. Right now someone could take BLURT from STEX and buy it there for $0.006, less than a Penny. Then transfer that to ProBit.

This provides 2 services, and 1 fear,
So over the past week or so people seem to have been buying BLURT, I believe it is Koreans, and they are spending $0.02, now $0.04, and if you go Buy Coins at $0.006 and drop that to 1 Penny. Everyone lights their hair on Fire, but smart people say "Thank God I was hoping there was another chance to get it under $0.04", and you are actually helping those who are paying $0.04 because they could save money if they shopped around, so now you are doing the leg work and selling it at $0.01 or $0.02, so you make a profit from $0.006, but you didn't rip anyone off, you balanced the Trade Spread. So your services you are providing is in the leg service, abd lowering the price for those smart enough to Buy in on your Price dropping.

So this the creates a more Liquid Market,
What would be great is if BLURT had a Proof of Liquidity (POL) Token, or if Hummingbot or Autonio could be utilized or mimicked, and Guides were written to get BLURTers Automated.
Tokenista

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 08:05:01 AM

I want to get into what Steemit and BLURT users can do to help.

This is not going to be the Internet of Money, it is the Hashtags of Money.

The same way Cryptonote created a system where anyone can create a Coin, and Forknote created a more streamlined version. I am going to add to that, and I will teach everyone who wants to learn, how to make their own Coin using the page where the Religious Coin files are; we will start with Ethereum, but then move to Forknote, etc. So I will take the Ethereum, Cryptonote information, and the Bytecoin information, and everything I have done to figure it out, and the things we went through to make their Instructions work. And I will make it easy for everyone, and since everyone's first question is probably "What would I make a Coin for?", my main point will be to Answer that Question for everyone. For your Town, for your Religion, for your Church, for your Charity, for your Government Organization, for your anything. Create a Coin.

Then I will teach people how to get the Coin used by more people. The Cryptocoin system is no different than the Stock Market, or Currency Exchanging between Countries Currencies. It is the same. And it would make a lot more sense if they had meaning.

And btw, I want to explain something about how the Market works for everyone, and about how we can make some money once our Coin has Value. A "Bitcoin Whale" is a person who has a ton of Bitcoin, the concept also exists in other things like Stocks. A Bitcoin Whale has so many Bitcoin, that if they sell a percentage of them, they can actually change the entire Bitcoin market. So, they use this leverage to make Money. The worst/best example is a Bear Whale. A Bear Whale drops the prices so low it scares everyone, then everyone Sells. So then the Bear Whale buys all the Coins everyone is frantically Selling Lower and Lower, they get a bunch of cheap Bitcoins, then they raise the Price back up.

So, the first 100 or so people that are involved in mining and bounties of my Currencies, will have that kind of Power over the regional coin's market. And we can make a lot of Money with that by itself, or that mixed with Bitshares Assets, or that mixed with another Currency we make later, etc.

We are also will be setting up Ethereum Based and Cryptonote Mining Pool, so that when we begin launching our Ethereum Clone, Tokens and Cryptonotes, we can just add them to our own Pool. So anyone who is interested in Mining, and knows a little about Programming, this is a way where once there are Hundreds and Thousands of people Mining our Coins, their best bet to get the most Coins will be to join a Pool, put their Mining power toward the Pool, get a portion of all the Coins the Pool gets from every Block, and the owner of the Pool collects a small amount of fees from everyone. But once the Coin is up and running, people can start setting up Pools. I also want to point out that if you launch a Blockchain and announce it on Bitcointalk it is not hard to find a Mining Pool to accept you, they will actually even reach out to you.

And you can set up Pools for various Coins, so you can add new Coins that you want people to mine to your Pool.

Think about it this way, why do you buy a Stock? Because you heard that Google or Apple or Tesla are launching something new. The US Dollar Represents a County, the British Pound Represents a County, the Chinese Yuan Represents a Country. What does Bitcoin Represent?

Imagine if when #IceBucketChallenge happened, instead of doing it to get people to Donate, what if you could have mined #IceBucket coin, and given money to Research that way? They could even Premine 50% of the Coin Automatically in the Code (our Coin won't have premine, but the purpose would usually be fundraising), then launched the #IceBucketChallenge, and you can actually Mine the Hashtag, and make money from the Hashtag while the creator of the Hashtag makes money.

But you can also do it for your Town, for your Company, for your Temple or Church, for anything. And share it like a Hashtag, and people don't have to dedicate themselves to 1 Coin, you can mine as many as you want.

And with Cryptonotes, the big Mining Farms can't take all of the Coins, because they are made for Computer and Laptop Mining. So these are Coins that can't really become to hard for anyone to mine, as long as everyone knows where the new ones are. Ethereum is Similar.

We are going to be creating Currencies that are meant to be used by you, and your City, or you, and your Church, or you, and your Employees and Customers; not coins that are meant to be shared with people who already mine Coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. We almost don't even want those people to know about these Coins; because the more directly involved they are in the growth of these coins, the less they will actually connected to the communities they claim to represent. If a bunch of MIT Bitcoiners get involved with a Coin called "Eskimo Coin", and no Eskimos are using it, but all the MIT guys are using it, then how is it really Eskimo Coin? We almost have to keep the Bitcoin people out, until each coin gets its footing in its community, then present the Currency (e.g. Eskimo Coin) as a representation of that Community, no different from a Stock representing Apple or Google and their Employees and profits.

Other ethereum blockchains we could benefit from making tokens on various blockchains and have them all being traded by aura users it will bring capital to our exchanges.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607526.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2749969.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2586936.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.0

If anyone wants to get started doing custom stuff you can use metamask and truffle suite, this is what ethereum is meant for not just creating smart contracts but creating blockchains so its not hard to connect ethereum tools to the new blockchains
http://truffleframework.com/tutorials/truffle-and-metamask

Here are some more tools
https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-development-walkthrough-part-2-truffle-ganache-geth-and-mist-8d6320e12269

If you have heard of bitshares that is where a lot of this blockchain stuff is coming from and moving forward out of they have assets instead of tokens
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=addi11et2eqep5sfrkslndjca6&board=58.0

Here is another ethereum game
https://hackernoon.com/etherbots-io-launch-decentralized-robot-wars-on-the-blockchain-34b35ea8423c

Ethereum projects
https://medium.com/@codetractio/synergy-in-ethereum-52eb8fd6fa2e

Example of an ethereum game on a website requiring a wallet on the blockchain
https://cryptobots.me/signin

Here is an example of a script that could be used as the basis for a smart contract that pays users to write on a website
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/devtome.py

Smart contract security
https://github.com/ConsenSys/smart-contract-best-practices

Here are a bunch of ethereum smart contracts
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/

Oraclizing
https://medium.com/@crissimrobert/setting-up-of-oraclize-service-in-smart-contracts-9693049b2151
https://hackernoon.com/building-a-raffle-contract-using-oraclize-e746e5edff6b

Here is how people create tokens on the ethereum platform
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Contract-Tutorial

This is a web browser similar to mozilla or google chrome or internet explorer that exists on the ethereum blockchain
https://www.parity.io

Token generators
https://github.com/elaineo/TokenMint
https://github.com/ConsenSys/Tokens
https://github.com/poanetwork/token-wizard
https://github.com/vitiko/solidity-doc
https://github.com/SandroLuck/SCGenerator
https://github.com/TokenMarketNet/ico

QR code generators for smartphones
https://github.com/jibrelnetwork/ethereum-qr-code

Resources for solidity users
https://github.com/bkrem/awesome-solidity

Here is an example of a pretty detailed smart contract token
https://github.com/AugurProject/augur-core

these are similar to the youstock idea but different
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2005965.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774723.0

review writing token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064640.0

article writing token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818468.0

social media like facebook
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100970.0

japanese social media
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2102935.0

like youtube but with a token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

a virtual reality with tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065128.0

a smart contract meant to unify exchanges in some cross platform way
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.0

an exchange that seems to have some new ideas
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050735.0

supposedly this token allows you to monetize your email address by accepting random emails
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1973270.0

content market
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214610.0

a social media thing to meet new people
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866871.0

a currency that watches the market and changes its value
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965780.0

like kickstarter or gofundme
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046684.0

create mesh networks for tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2314643.0

this is like cloud mining but you can buy a share in any monetized machine so a robot that does labor could be owned by 100 people who profit from the labor whether they are directly involved with the company or not or it could be used for cloud mining services
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1797720.0

here are some more interesting smart contracts just to show everyone what exists and what can be created on the aura blockchain

bitcoin as an ethereum token meaning a blockchain on a blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210565.0

minereum a self mining blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0

300 token is a token that exists on minereum which exists on ethereum meaning it is something like a blockchain on a blockchain on a blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992952.0

a proof-of-stake ethereum token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0

this is basically the exact same thing as youstocks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043613.0

another youstock type platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1971103.0

a youstock type exchange where you can supposedly create tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3215663.0
https://exchange.wandx.co

airdrop as a service
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328682.0

a social market currency
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129958.0

another article writing token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2079885.0

a book publishing token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058499.0

like soundcloud on the blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011065.0

this is a trading bot like the gunbot thing that you purchase except it runs on a token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138049.0

this is a virtual reality where you either mine gold or do things to make money from the people mining gold
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877080.0

a lottery
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175951.0

another lottery
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.0

bounty token connected to an ico bounty website
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285672.0

another youtube with a token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353646.0

here is a poll taking token but I am not sure if they pay the people that take the polls that is not clear
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167245.0

this seems to be a token that watches all the other tokens for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185426.0

this token is putting games on a blockchain so gamers can pay miners for running the game and everything
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073668.0

internet and cloud type services on the blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011505.0

this is something called mercury protocol and has something called the global messaging token (gmt) I am not sure this is the main thread but I can't find a main on
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2151103.0

this is a coin you supposedly get when you buy certain things
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969334.0

like a mining stock that represents a certain amount of mining power in a mining facility and can be rented or sold
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.0

indorse is meant to get you paid for sharing your online data
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047503.0

proof-of-time blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051671.0

a gaming token that pays you not to die
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046588.0

another virtual reality token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759190.0

a token that pays you to participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067375.0

a token to help students find jobs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980078.0

tokenizing assets like silver
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864795.0

pay in any cryptocurrency using 1 token platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100088.0

senderon is helping fund crypto projects
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113330.0

crypto hedge fund creation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215

a token for elearning and teaching each other and helping each other
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343147.0

this one says you can mine tokens using existing social media accounts like facebook
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3108554.0

a few more social media platforms
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843745.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314055.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3224679.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235156.0
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 05:35:04 PM

Hi everyone,
Found think link from Coingecko page about BLURT

I recently joined, and I thought I should join a way back

Good blogging platform

You can follow me and let me know your page, I'll follow you too

https://blurt.blog/@flodner

Tokenista

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 10:50:18 AM

Everyone knows about Van Kush Rewards on TRX, then there is also VKBT on HIVE
https://tribaldex.com/trade/VKBT

We also have PUTI on Steem-Engine,

We will be using all of these together with mainly BLURT and STEEM, but also using some HIVE tools, and then start launching our own Van Kush Family Blockchains as the Economy grows.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: