Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:27:10 PM

I ordered two blades when the website said they were in stock. Got an email saying they were shipped on the 7th, but all USPS has received is electronic info, no shipment. This is now two days after GAW said it shipped, but USPS has not received anything.

What happened to in-stock with immediate shipping? Shipping is not send out electronic info but holding merchandise.
This order from the 7th still has not shipped according to USPS. I love how GAW sends USPS electronic info, and say the order is "shipped" but USPS has yet to receive any shipment....

My GAW Miners customer service experience has been weak so far. Sure, lots of different responses but no answers.

this happened to me as well but it will eventually update
DaZuru

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

I will have someone come on later this weekend with info on how to redeem your free hardware Smiley

Was this posted somewhere else?

+1
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:40:16 PM

I ordered two blades when the website said they were in stock. Got an email saying they were shipped on the 7th, but all USPS has received is electronic info, no shipment. This is now two days after GAW said it shipped, but USPS has not received anything.

What happened to in-stock with immediate shipping? Shipping is not send out electronic info but holding merchandise.
This order from the 7th still has not shipped according to USPS. I love how GAW sends USPS electronic info, and say the order is "shipped" but USPS has yet to receive any shipment....

My GAW Miners customer service experience has been weak so far. Sure, lots of different responses but no answers.

this happened to me as well but it will eventually update

This is a issue with USPS, and not something we can control Smiley
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:41:58 PM

I will have someone come on later this weekend with info on how to redeem your free hardware Smiley

Was this posted somewhere else?

the weekend past and no information that I can find on where to redeem our free hardware
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:54:06 PM

Quick update.

Someone will be coming on here in a few hours to provide the link for claiming your free hardware. It took us some time to figure out the best way of people claiming their hardware Smiley

Big Update:

This industry is flawed, and it rewards the wrong people. I have been working a way to fix this. See, I understand something we believe most companies don't: You (the customer) has to make money for us (GAW Miners) to stay in business. Its as simple as that.

What if GAW Miners could sell you hashing power (consistently) at least 20% of the market price?
If we protected you from price drops (like the two that have happened)
If you could always sell your gear (at a good price) to buy new gear?
If you always had a ROI?

Its a large claim, but 10 million dollars, a huge amount of resources, and a team focused on focused on creating a profit for the customers can do wonders.

I have invested all of our cash flow in to a secret project since the day I launched the company to change this industry. Selling hardware was just a place to start. Something big is coming, and its going to change mining forever. Dont loose faith, and stay tunned
x8008

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:55:54 PM

Quick update.

Someone will be coming on here to provide the link for claiming your free hardware. Most of our staff were out for mothers day this weekend Smiley

Big Update:

This industry is flawed, and it rewards the wrong people. I have been working a way to fix this. See, I understand something we believe most companies don't: You (the customer) has to make money for us (GAW Miners) to stay in business. Its as simple as that.

What if GAW Miners could sell you hashing power (consistently) at least 20% of the market price?
If you always had a ROI?

Its a large claim, but 10 million dollars, a huge amount of resources, and a team focused on focused on creating a profit for the customers can do wonders.

I have invested all of our cash flow in to a secret project since the day I launched the company to change this industry. Selling hardware was just a place to start. Something big is coming, and its going to change mining forever. Dont loose faith, and stay tunned

BIG news! cannot wait now...  Grin
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:57:23 PM

Quick update.

Someone will be coming on here in a few hours to provide the link for claiming your free hardware. It took us some time to figure out the best way of people claiming their hardware Smiley

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

Very cryptic... color me intrigued... You better hurry I'm about to drop $10k more on another Zeus Miner tomorrow.

Regular Guy™
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:03:23 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

I have invested all of our cash flow in to a secret project since the day I launched the company to change this industry. Selling hardware was just a place to start. Something big is coming, and its going to change mining forever. Dont loose faith, and stay tuned
Very cryptic... color me intrigued... You better hurry I'm about to drop $10k more on another Zeus Miner tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it will not be ready in that time.

But, I can promise you this. And you guys can quote me saying it here. I will not leave any of our customers that buy our miners behind. Every single customer that bought our own Miners will be  rolled in to Project Prime. It will greatly work to their benefit Smiley
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:04:55 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

"All our cash flow?"

I not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?  Sounds like "I am all in" type of bet.  Now you are scarring me...

Fingers crossed!

Grin

volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:05:24 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

I have invested all of our cash flow in to a secret project since the day I launched the company to change this industry. Selling hardware was just a place to start. Something big is coming, and its going to change mining forever. Dont loose faith, and stay tuned

Unfortunately, it will not be ready in that time.

But, I can promise you this. And you guys can quote me saying it here. I will not leave any of our customers that buy our miners behind. Every single customer that bought our own Miners will be  rolled in to Project Prime. It will greatly work to their benefit Smiley
Good to know. The bigger question is this, and I wouldn't mind an on the record quote. Do non-hosted customers who purchase your miners also have this same benefit. Or is this for hosted customers only?

Regular Guy™
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

Something does have to change and this is interesting..

We the miners chasing ROI, just to get to the end and realize we made our ROI hopefully(Paid off our Hardware) and now not much left in profits after that.....etc etc..

It seems like a crazy cycle that only a few make any "real" profits..

Looking forward to see what you come up with Josh as IMO something needs to change, and change fast..
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:09:09 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

"All our cash flow?"

I not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?  Sounds like "I am all in" type of bet.  Now you are scarring me...

Fingers crossed!

Grin

Thats right. One the advantages we always had is we own 4 other national technology brands that generate most of our revenue.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

We the miners chasing ROI, just to get to the end and realize we made our ROI hopefully(Paid off our Hardware) and now not much left in profits after that.....etc etc..

Looking forward to see what you come up with Josh as IMO something needs to change, and change fast..

Thats right. The cost of hardware is depreciating faster then the profits miners are making. I could go on a rant about the greed of the manufactures (there margin is 10 times ours). But, it will a thing of the past soon enough.

I started this company with a handful of people and a few hundred thousand bucks. And in a month and a half time, we became one of the (if not the) largest asic resellers in the world. Imagine what you can do with 30 times the cash and 50 times the people Smiley
x8008

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:16:27 AM

Lets see that man power put to good use Josh!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:22:24 AM

I must say, I am so glad GAW prevented my purchase of seeds, and I am even happier I bought the Falcon. By their past reputation, I figured GAW would take care of us for investing in them and won't let us sink on their watch.

Thanks for the relief in the midst of the chaos, Josh and Co.  Grin

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
BitcoinGeekBoy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:24:56 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

"All our cash flow?"

Fingers crossed!

Grin

Thats right. One the advantages we always had is we own 4 other national technology brands that generate most of our revenue.

Damn!  Before to long the NSA will be knocking at your door to buy ASICs or Hashing power to break encryption.  Ha!

Is not possible?

Cheesy

xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:26:09 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

Thats right. The cost of hardware is depreciating faster then the profits miners are making. I could go on a rant about the greed of the manufactures (there margin is 10 times ours). But, it will a thing of the past soon enough.

I started this company with a handful of people and a few hundred thousand bucks. And in a month and a half time, we became one of the (if not the) largest asic resellers in the world. Imagine what you can do with 30 times the cash and 50 times the people Smiley

I have asked a few times and I understand you are busy.  I am going to be buying a few miners in the next 2 days.  I want to buy from you because everyone raves about your customer service.  Are you going to be offering any bonus cloud hashing for new purchases like Zeus?  

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:30:38 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

I have asked a few times and I understand you are busy.  I am going to be buying a few miners in the next 2 days.  I want to buy from you because everyone raves about your customer service.  Are you going to be offering any bonus cloud hashing for new purchases like Zeus?  

I would be adjusting our value prop soon. And yes,  I will make it retroactive Smiley
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:33:17 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

"All our cash flow?"

Fingers crossed!

Grin

Damn!  Before to long the NSA will be knocking at your door to buy ASICs or Hashing power to break encryption.  Ha!

Is not possible?

Cheesy

I have already been offered over 25m for my controlling interest in GAW Miners. Actually twice, and one was from one of our beloved manufacturers Smiley

But, I have no interest in selling.
BitcoinGeekBoy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:31 AM

Quick update.

Big Update:

If you always had a ROI?

"All our cash flow?"

Fingers crossed!

Grin

Is not possible?

Cheesy

I have already been offered over 25m for my controlling interest in GAW Miners. Actually twice, and one was from one of our beloved manufacturers Smiley

But, I have no interest in selling.

Nice!  Well I hope you don't sell for a long long time and I hope GAW success continues because we all benefit if so...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: