Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23700 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:41:29 PM

Honestly I can't do without Ethereum network because it's one of the best project out there today and 90% of my portfolio are ERC20 tokens, since the beginning of this bull run have spent over $300 for transaction fee only and now I'm getting used to it already, transaction fee is high and that won't stop investors from using the blockchain anyways

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:47:02 PM

If you have lots of cash then yeah try out your uniswap as far as you are going to make money but if not I will avoid gas fees as an upward amount of 100 or 80 bucks can ruin your gains especially a small trader I hope ETH fix this

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:52:19 PM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

This nightmare will never end, Gas Fees from Ethereum will be even more expensive, considering that the Ethereum price has also increased 10x from the bottom, very disappointing indeed, because once a transaction costs almost $ 50 to $ 100, especially for bounty hunters and airdrop hunters it will be even more difficult to sell. their coins, yeah like me.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:56:24 PM

there is always an alternative sine ethereum has failed to resolve the current gas fees issue, people are moving into other alternative platforms that can provide leverage with ethereum. the avalanche cross chain, binance smart chain, huobi smart chain and so many others are utilizing this opportunity to develop their platform and scale up for business.

Mr.sprin

Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:09:41 AM

The price of Bitcoin and ethereum has increased this year. No wonder the cost of gas has also increased. All investors are now willing to play large amounts of funds quickly, so it is natural that the cost of gas is now increasingly expensive for those with small capital.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 05:17:33 AM

For now, we can check that the gas is actually starting to stabilize, but the USD conversion has indeed increased. this is due to the effect of the price increase of Ethereum. The density of transactions in January was also inseparable from an airdrop on an NFT basis or a claim airdrop. You should pay close attention to some of the factors that make the gas increase.

Check : https://etherscan.io/gastracker

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:13:22 AM

The price of major cryptocurrencies nowadays are rapidly increasing, specially bitcoin and ethereum. In this case, there is no doubt that Ethereum will definitely increase their gas fee/s for every transaction of their users. And all of us are hoping that it will be back with lower fees soon.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:47:44 AM

Ethereum developers have scheduled the Berlin hard fork for April 14 at block height 12,244,000, according to the Ethereum All Core Developers meeting Friday.

The hardfork includes various optimizations for contracts including gas efficiencies, updates to how code is read by the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and other changes to protect against denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks.

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-core-developers-mid-april-berlin-hard-fork

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:53:17 AM

The price of major cryptocurrencies nowadays are rapidly increasing, specially bitcoin and ethereum. In this case, there is no doubt that Ethereum will definitely increase their gas fee/s for every transaction of their users. And all of us are hoping that it will be back with lower fees soon.
I mean, they didn't willingly wants to increase the fee, it's just people are racing to set fee to be the highest so it can get included in the next block and at the same time the price of ethereum keeps on increasing and increasing like crazy. But one think for sure I think in the future if some developers want to create their own blockchain they better make it scale well. This high isn't only annoying but making people poor LOL.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:32:39 PM

in fact looking at these values ​​i can only say that we have gone mad more than 3 $ for a slow transaction is unthinkable i, like many others i think, am looking for other alternatives / blockchains to operate on such as tron, eos, bnb at least until the eth miners come back to reason

The result is a vicious circle. Ethereum developers have made an excellent product that suits many DeFI projects. And now Ethereum is not coping with the load, although this was predicted for a long time. But, note that Ethereum continues to hold its position, which means funding is coming, otherwise frustrated users stopped using the network's services. This means that high commissions are paid by those who can afford it.

And ordinary people with a small budget are now looking for a replacement with more affordable conditions, such as BSC.
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:03:41 PM

This franticness won't ever end until there will be another usage through forking ethereum chain to build the adaptability of ethereum.We have anticipated that this should be done through ethereum 2.0 and definitely that looks so insane to pay a couple of dollars for a solitary exchange. The traffic was becoming so busy brought about by individuals were shorting ethereum market

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:28:33 PM

This franticness won't ever end until there will be another usage through forking ethereum chain to build the adaptability of ethereum.We have anticipated that this should be done through ethereum 2.0 and definitely that looks so insane to pay a couple of dollars for a solitary exchange. The traffic was becoming so busy brought about by individuals were shorting ethereum market
To be honest, the current condition is very difficult for us as bounty hunters, because the high transaction fees, of course, greatly affect the income we get today and even many of the bounty participants, including myself, postponed selling the tokens I have because they do not match the transaction costs what I have to spend and currently there are many bounty projects that postpone payments just because the Gwei costs are high, hopefully with the launch of ethereum 2.0 it will be able to reduce gas costs later.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:39:17 PM

Only the big whales willing to pay that high gas fee and now the gas is higher than before, this is insane. If ethereum keeps increasing then I don't know if I can stand to pay the fee just to transfer my tokens, small time traders like me it's really pain to see the high gas fee lol. There is nothing we can do but to wait until the gas is low.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:58:45 PM

Ethereum developers have scheduled the Berlin hard fork for April 14 at block height 12,244,000, according to the Ethereum All Core Developers meeting Friday.

The hardfork includes various optimizations for contracts including gas efficiencies, updates to how code is read by the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and other changes to protect against denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks.

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-core-developers-mid-april-berlin-hard-fork

More and more projects are moving to Binance Smart Chain..
It is good to see attempts to reduce gas costs, but 14 April is more than month ahead, so  Ethereum condition at that time could be negatively affected   and money outflow could be severe until improvements will be implemented...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:11:41 PM

yes, the cost of eth gas is insane. I sent $ 50 worth of altcoins at a cost of $ 15 on one exchange. I ended up choosing the USDT pair because it had been a long wait, waiting for the price to drop to $ 5 or less, I had no luck trading my altcoins to Ethereum because the fees were so high, I was wondering what would happen to us, small traders, at big fees that.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 02:19:14 PM

yes the netfee is so high that if we buy from local seller we must prepare to have with extras of $12 for the net fee as exchanging skrill for eth as more the custodian account to helps as transmitting payment with the net fee. that less amount of payment might worth of higher price with the transaction.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:45:57 PM

This is awesome!

I have personally never seen such high gas fees anytime before!
Seems to there is panic on the dance floor, I have never expected it will be so high!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1453

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:55:18 PM

This is awesome!

I remember when I first time googled what is cryptocurrency, in some article it was mentioned that crypto allows to transfer funds cheaper then regular banking wire. What a lie  Grin

Anyway, calm down. This is all due to Bitcoin price drop. Once rich people feels satisfied this day, milking hamsters, fees will return to new normal of 90-120 gwei.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:18:09 PM

I remember when I first time googled what is cryptocurrency, in some article it was mentioned that crypto allows to transfer funds cheaper then regular banking wire. What a lie  Grin

Anyway, calm down. This is all due to Bitcoin price drop. Once rich people feels satisfied this day, milking hamsters, fees will return to new normal of 90-120 gwei.
yes, it is a joke we used to see in some writings. but in reality, some coins still use very high fees for transactions.
but if you have to wait for the market to return to its original position before the pump happens I think it will be difficult. I am sure this condition will be corrected but there will be adjustments that may occur gradually.

kevinzxz

Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:26:46 PM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

I think this will not end, because many people are using blockchain from Ethereum and it makes gas fees from Ethereum continue to increase, then I thought gas fees from Ethereum really don't make sense (very expensive), but this is profitable for me as an Ethereum miner, so with Ethereum high gas fees, then I'm making a big profit from mining Ethereum, therefore on the other hand I am very happy with gas fees from Ethereum at this time Grin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: