Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:07:07 PM

There are so many altcoins in the market that we don't know which one to trust. but sometimes we also see that surprisingly unreliable coins rise. not investing in everything that matters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 03:15:08 PM

as far as I know altcoins are safe for investment only ETH. no other altcoin is capable of like ETH even if the price goes down, but we don't have to worry about the future of ETH and it will definitely increase in the near future. so choose ETH if you are going to invest in altcoins
Actually we're here to trade and make money. With altcoins anyone can boost their money in the shortest possible of time. So, I suggest ignore most of the stupid comments. However if you feel about a certain token just think how to manage to invest and leverage the chart.
but of course When we say it can Boost our money in shortest possible time Let also say the opposite that it can also take our money in faster that we don't imagine.
But yeah altcoin is fast moving so the chance of gaining quicker is there..
But they are also the most risky because of less assurance not Like Bitcoin that has been proven for how many times now.

josepaez

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:13:52 PM

Every Altcoin is worth of investment, the thing is which one to invest. Remember that prices are going up and down constantly and should search a stable-in-price altcoin before investing. Make your own research and be sure where you're investing and that you can do it without meaning a great loss for you in case of things going wrong. At the same time, I would recommend you to search for an Altcoin that you could trade for BTC or ETH.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:19:25 PM

In my opinion, there are only a few altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that really have good prospects in the future and will not cause fear for the investor. But today, given the current conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market, I still prefer Ethereum and there is nothing to explain the reasons here, since everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency and monitors the market knows about what is happening and the immediate prospects for Ethereum.
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:09:33 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

I am sure that in China this issue is solved very simply and effectively, execution or prison for many years. And in the West, they like to talk a lot.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:35:50 PM

In my opinion, there are only a few altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that really have good prospects in the future and will not cause fear for the investor. But today, given the current conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market, I still prefer Ethereum and there is nothing to explain the reasons here, since everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency and monitors the market knows about what is happening and the immediate prospects for Ethereum.
By far, the safest altcoins to hold in the long run are the popular coins, and yes, Ethereum is one of them. There are many reasons why popular altcoins are the safest investment to choose from, it's because popular altcoins always provide developments that are in accordance with current technological developments. In general, I would also prefer Ethereum to be on hold for a long period of time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 04:30:03 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

I am sure that in China this issue is solved very simply and effectively, execution or prison for many years. And in the West, they like to talk a lot.

Interesting, this is how smart you are to find out about the people who did the scammer.If you learn it is very easy.
In order for a safe altcoin investment we need a legal and trustworthy project verifier
that way new altcoin scammers can be minimized quickly, it is just an investment solution in future altcoins in my opinion

kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:10:13 PM

If you don't take risks, you can't achieve success, so J is the first risk in any work. So when you invest in this place, you will see the clever side of where you want to invest, and only when you feel that this place is safe. Basically, the more risk you take in the crypto market, the more profit you are likely to make. You can make a profit only if you know a lot about it, but if you want to invest, you will first see if there is private security. There is a lot of privacy.

Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:35:59 PM

I won't say that investing in altcoins is safe because as we know the volatile nature of cryptocurrency market so there is always risk to lose money if we have invested in a wrong altcoin in the temptation of huge profit unfortunately it's all happening these days people are falling in greed which opens doors for scammers to make people fool that's why many new altcoins are arriving in the market almost everyday and we know very well only few of them will survive and rest of them gonna be vanished so imo we have only two ways here first take risk with better research and second avoid to invest in new altcoins.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:30:27 PM

When viewed from the Altcoin price in 2018, of course this year is very cheap,
because I believe the price could return to the level when altcoin was in 2018, even though it's still cheap buy it!

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:41:38 PM

Its been like that for a while now we as investers and bounty hunters must be vigilant, we have to expose them if we came across scam evidance and we must look closely at these projects  before investing in them, plus we need to look on the project managers background and credibility.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:46:24 PM

Yeah, there are alot of altcoin projects that are been launched on a daily basis, but too bad most of them are not worth investing in, the risky involved is too high, cause you might probably end up losing your money to a scam project, since most new projects have nothing to offer to the crypto market, they are just out to steal money from investors, so if you ask me which altcoin investment is safe, I would say the established altcoins(eth, bnb, ltc  etc) are much better to invest in rather than this new projects we see everyday.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:32:05 AM

First of all you can't generalize all the 10,000 or so altcoins. Investing in a top-10 altcoin such as LTC or ETH is different from investing in little known shitcoins such as Davinci Coin or Quantstamp. While it is safe to keep invested in the top-10 altcoins for the medium to long term, the same can't be said about the smaller shitcoins. A lot of research needs to be undertaken first, if you want to invest in the smaller coins. 
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:01:32 AM

We can't basically. Investing in new altcoin projects bears with huge risk of losing money you need to be good at analyzing projects in order to profit from it, but no matter how good you analyze some projects some of them will turn out just a scam. Its a mix of luck and analyzing for me for new altcoin projects. It's better to invest on existing top altcoins if you really want to have a safe investment.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:20:34 AM

All altcoin is not safe for investment.
Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky now a days.
So you should be wise.
There are many fake and scam altcoin in cryptocurrency market.
So I think it is wise decision to invest on best altcoin platform.
For best platform you can choose top 20 rank token in coinmarketcap.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 06:10:44 AM

All altcoin is not safe for investment.[/]

You have Mentioned that all altcoin is not safe for investment here but bellow You wanted to invest in Top20 altcoins,There are still Good altcoins in market and those are Ethereum and some others.
Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky now a days.
So you should be wise.
There are many fake and scam altcoin in cryptocurrency market.
So I think it is wise decision to invest on best altcoin platform.
For best platform you can choose top 20 rank token in coinmarketcap.
Why not top 10 for more safer but the thing is how would he manage the investment,Ishe for long term or just daily basis.

But what ever the plan it's better not not to buy Shit coins and try to avoid Defi projects that newly created.better those who had been existing since last year.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:22:02 PM

Investing will be safe if you choose to invest in coins that have been demonstrating their stability in the market for several years. It is important to determine the moment to enter the market and patiently wait for the moment that will be more suitable for you.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:54:13 PM

In my opinion Altcoins still offer great investment opportunities and are a safe form of investment if you do a careful due diligence before investing. But of course they are not a 100% safe, you can still lose money here. Really safe investments are very rare these days, due to the low interest rates investors are keen to take much more risks for higher returns. If you looking for a safe coin in terms that it will be around the next 20 years, I would recommend to go for Bitcoins.
Kezacky

Activity: 732
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 01:03:58 PM

There is no guarantee that your money is safe when invested in cryptocurrencies, but you can still minimize the risk of loss just by investing in the top coins. I mean like bitcoin, ethereum, binance, or some of the top cryptos. It is highly recommended for those who do not like high risk investments

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 01:20:33 PM

In my opinion Altcoins still offer great investment opportunities and are a safe form of investment if you do a careful due diligence before investing. But of course they are not a 100% safe, you can still lose money here. Really safe investments are very rare these days, due to the low interest rates investors are keen to take much more risks for higher returns. If you looking for a safe coin in terms that it will be around the next 20 years, I would recommend to go for Bitcoins.

That's is quite true. Looking for some Alternate Cryptocurrencies that would really push through with their developments are hard to find since most projects end up dead once most token holders sell their earnings within that platform so I guess Alternate Cryptocurrencies are for people who are really interested with that project and would do anything to promote that platform. Investments are really risky but at least we know that we can still gain something just by learning specific platforms specially on how they work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: