Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:52:15 AM

In my opinion only among the top 10 altcoins that are safe for investment, because the top 10 altcoins usually have high volume
and have an active development team. Examples are Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Cardano and Polkadot. Altcoins that I mentioned
usually have a high market cap, which means that the demand for these coins is quite high too. So it is very safe to invest with
a high market cap, usually the price if it goes down will quickly recover. So don't be afraid to invest in the top 10 altcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 01:20:47 PM

Any cryptocurrency is not safe the market where most of them are listed are decentralized and there's no central government that governs the market and so at any point the price could go ups and down so it's really volatile market.

oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:02:36 PM

Putting resources into top coins is the most ideal choice for you. We dont need to do a lot of exploration to examine that venture if it is acceptable in light of the fact that they are top coins which have gained notoriety for a long time
On the off chance that you are as yet confounded, I will prompt you some in my portfolio: ethereum, litecoin and xrp. They habe all picked up a tremendous gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upturn, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. Make sure to show restraint since rectifications can happen whenever.

Tahid12

Activity: 390
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:17:12 PM

Doing analysis deeply may save you from being scammed but only analysis isn't enough to get rid out it.as i think, Crypto is one kind of game. invest your full fund in it, isn't recommend.everyone is trying to test their luck but it isn't fair to invest more than you can afford.otherwise your carriar might be destroyed.so learn first how crypto market work.altcoin that already existed, possibility perfect investment for Newbie

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:07:21 PM

Yes, You are right. You have some important and valid points we can't throw these to the wind. But you have to be more careful to choose projects in which you wish to invest. You have to keep in your mind that every coin has two sides. Most the few are doing scams, but not all. So, You must have to gain the power to choose the right coin to invest in. I think top 20 coin are safe for investment for real dealer.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:04:27 PM

Yes it is. Without bitcoin all the coin in the market is altcoin. And many of them are in this market for a long time and many of them are with big marketcap. I know there are lots of altcoin available. And most of them are very risky. But with proper knowledge you can make good amount of profit from those. But if you are new to this market then I will suggest you to not invest in risky altcoins. You could loss all your money. So better gain some knowledge before any kind of investment.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:16:49 PM

Seeing how altcoins price drop with every bitcoin price drop, and comparing how bitcoin grows now, while altcoins price not, scares me a lot. If altcoins go down, be careful not to lose that moment, because their fall might hurt a lot. I suggest to set stop losses right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:17:30 PM

Putting resources into top coins is the most ideal choice for you. We dont need to do a lot of exploration to examine that venture if it is acceptable in light of the fact that they are top coins which have gained notoriety for a long time
On the off chance that you are as yet confounded, I will prompt you some in my portfolio: ethereum, litecoin and xrp. They habe all picked up a tremendous gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upturn, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. Make sure to show restraint since rectifications can happen whenever.
It's not that you don't have to do research, but it's better to keep doing calculations. at least when you will be able to get ROI if you invest in a coin even though it's top 10. There is no safe investment, do your research and try to describe the calculations, then you will get a profit which is not bad
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:30:25 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
It's true lately investing in any new project has become more riskier than ever since they are so many scam projects out there that pose like they are real, but all they really want is for investors to invest so they can run away with the money, IMO the best way to make any altcoin investment safe enough is by doing alot of researching before deciding to invest our money into them, cause with a proper research we won't fall into the hands of scammers and we will know if the project team is building a good project or not.

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:17:52 PM

Any cryptocurrency is not safe the market where most of them are listed are decentralized and there's no central government that governs the market and so at any point the price could go ups and down so it's really volatile market.
Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. They're all affected in all aspects whenever bitcoin has good and bad news.
Like now, bitcoin's pumping I can only see a few of them go up like Ethereum.
That is the reason why many of the investors who are not wise enough to sell at the good times with their altcoin holdings. Because they think greedy and a lot of higher prices although they have an idea that a lot of pump and dump happens in alts.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ddrIess

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:55:09 AM

https://i.ibb.co/4WhHDRf/allofthem.png

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:14:05 AM

Seeing how altcoins price drop with every bitcoin price drop, and comparing how bitcoin grows now, while altcoins price not, scares me a lot. If altcoins go down, be careful not to lose that moment, because their fall might hurt a lot. I suggest to set stop losses right now.

You have to plan ahead of time, certain fall have an impact make sure to prepare yourself in any possibilities that may take place.

Stop and loss is good if you understand how things works from the venue that you are investing your money.

Do your task and research everything before placing your money.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 04:23:53 AM

Investment without regulation does not provide a sense of security for its participants, this is only based on the trust between investors and developers.
To minimize the occurrence of fraud and losses due to the many fraudulent projects, we must do some research tips. We must know the profile of the team and the developer, the authenticity of the identity, the reputation of education and experience, we must also monitor community and developer activities in a discussion forum, and much more.

If you feel confident, then never put all your money in one investment platform, it is dangerous. Make sure you also monitor other projects that have the potential to succeed and don't deceive investors.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:57:51 AM

What I'm afraid of right now is a sudden drop in bitcoin. it could cause the altcoin price to collapse. yeah, but this is just my concern. however, for now it is quite risky to choose an altcoin without doing any research. if you want to choose an altcoin, then choose an altcoin that has a big potential like ethereum

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 06:58:50 AM

Now is the best time to invest in altcoins because bitcoin is surging very high without altcoins joining the game changing pump yet, I'm guessing by January 2021 it will be too late to invest in altcoins too so now is still a good chance to get some altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 12:02:43 PM

For investment in ICO, I am not too interested because it is prone to scam, but if the team they have and the sponsors and advertisements they make are added with public figures, it might make me interested in investing in ICO. I think investing in IEO is better than ICO. But it is much better if we have a clear altcoin investment on Coinmarketcap. I am interested in investing in buying ETH and LINK and LTC for altcoins.

amarmurgi

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:12:50 PM

There are some coins to invest in. As far as I know, investing in those coins will be profitable. And those coins are very unlikely to ever be lost or scammed. So the risk of investing in coins that have a website and team members active is very low. The special thing is that no one here can say in the right way that any coin or site is a scam so all the risk has to be taken by oneself and no one else can take it. If you invest, you will be less likely to lose from your own ideas, thank you.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 02:14:05 PM

but I'm not sure now is the right time to buy altcoins, because the increase in bitcoin will affect the decline in altcoin prices, so my prediction is that until January bitcoin will continue to increase, so it's better to wait longer to buy some altcoins

But for me to do short trading now is the right time because we can get profit by taking advantage of the situation of the increase in BTC which is quite significant this week. For example a few days ago ETH price was still around $ 620, but currently ETH price has reached around $ 730. In a short time we can take advantage of the benefits of investing in altcoins

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:10:56 AM

Most people here will try to sell their alts to you but truth is owning bitcoin and ETH is the safest bet.
If you are going to invest a good amount in alts stick with the top 20 and ones that have a long track record and decent liquidity like Monero, LTC, Stellar, etc

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:57:42 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

I think if you want to invest in altcoin then you have to be prepared with a big risks, because in my opinion there is no investment in altcoin that can guarantee 100% it's safe, for example what happened recently, that is SEC suing XRP and of course that has a bad impact for XRP, because the price of XRP has dropped very far, but investors still don't dare or not sure to invest in XRP for now, even though XRP is one of the most popular altcoin in cryptocurrency and XRP is also the top 3 on coinmarketcap, so in my opinion if you want to invest in altcoin then you have to be prepared with a big risks and of course you should not be greedy, because if you are greedy then you can lose your money, so you must know the right time for you to take profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: