Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:43:23 AM

there is always a risk
Yep, but you may earn good money

Without risk there wouldn't be any return. You can see from government bonds or money market accounts that there is return to be made right now. Risk free you can maybe earn 0.5-1% right now, with an inflation rate of 2% we are losing money each year if we don't invest it properly. The crypto market is huge with a lot of different alt coins, we can decide for ourself how much risk we are willing to take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:02:30 AM

Altcoins are the best investment anyone can think about because one correct investment can make you rich in such a short time. I have seen many people who multiply their initial investment to 100 times with promising altcoin such as binance coin, ethereum to NFT coins like Enjin, Sandbox, Decentraland. But one mistake can make you regret because the sea is full of shark who creates fake project to steal investors money. So before making any investment, I advice you to analyze it in a detail level to lower the risk involve.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 01:57:42 PM

Altcoins are the best investment anyone can think about because one correct investment can make you rich in such a short time. I have seen many people who multiply their initial investment to 100 times with promising altcoin such as binance coin, ethereum to NFT coins like Enjin, Sandbox, Decentraland. But one mistake can make you regret because the sea is full of shark who creates fake project to steal investors money. So before making any investment, I advice you to analyze it in a detail level to lower the risk involve.

The problem is that you hear only about success stories. Those who lose their money very rarely post about it. For every project that has made a profit of 10x or 20x to the investors, there may be at least 50 others which have made them lose their capital. It is like a lottery with the new altcoins. If you are lucky, then you can become rich almost overnight. I know one user who had invested in two dozen different altcoins, and still failed to receive a profit from even one of them.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:19:48 PM

there is no safe altcoin to invest, even Bitcoin is not safe to invest, because every investment has a risk and in my opinion the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is very big, because the profit from investing in cryptocurrency is also very big, but I think now is the right time for you to invest in altcoin, because the market condition is very good (altseason), so you will definitely get profit from investing in altcoin at this time.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:30:48 PM

In my opinion, this has not any safe way to invest in cryptocurrencies, the price is pump and dump everyday. Somehow, the new altcoin can grow over 100% and drop 100% in the same day, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:33:42 PM

In my opinion, this has not any safe way to invest in cryptocurrencies, the price is pump and dump everyday. Somehow, the new altcoin can grow over 100% and drop 100% in the same day, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
for some beginners of course seeing the market in an uptrend will attract them. but you indeed say it is very risky if you choose the wrong asset.
if you want to get a safer moment to invest in the long term I think waiting for the momentum of the correction is the most appropriate choice.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 04:51:25 PM

no one is safe in the world of investment, it must have risk, which makes it different only the level of risk. and in crypto investing of course there is a big risk, especially in altcoins, but it depends on the altcoin you choose, it can be good or bad

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:30:16 PM

Any investment is a big risk, those who have the guts to really invest in Altcoin is brave and is really a believer that no matter what it takes He will make sure to get the best profit afterwards. Although we cannot tell whose coin up and down, who or what will pump and who and what to dump, but sure if you have good timing and work hard on it someday you too will get what you deserve.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:12:04 PM

I like LTC because it's fast and cheap fees when sending. But maybe not to the moon. If I had a business I would look into using LTC as payment to employees. And definitely it safe for investment.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 01:35:38 AM

I like LTC because it's fast and cheap fees when sending. But maybe not to the moon. If I had a business I would look into using LTC as payment to employees. And definitely it safe for investment.

Litecoin is one of the altcoins in crypto indeed, but it is not only Litecoin. You can try to look at other good altcoin such as BNB coin.
Did you see the Binance Smart Chain hype lately ? There are many new DeFi projects launched there.
BNB is the best altcoin for me now, but i don't know if there will be better altcoin in the future.

For OP, both bitcoin and altcoin have risk, but i think altcoin is riskier than bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:36:58 AM

That's why we need to increase our knowledge so we can avoid SCAM.

I believe there's a lot of trusted alts you can invest, especially if you invest in top alts like BNB or ETH.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:18:44 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
To avoid getting fraud or scammed especially in investing with a new developed project you really must do your rigorous and deep research so that this kind of circumstances will not happen to you. Also, I suggest that instead of investing in new projects better invest it in some of the top 200 rank altcoins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:47:11 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
You are safe if you invest in fairly mineable coins like RVN and 0xMR. Both have no dev wallets to dump on investors and since they are mineable, there is no way for the developers to exit scam.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:15:38 PM

Not all coins are safe to invest. There are some coins that you can invest in blindly.  Ethereum and Binance coins are two popular altcoins.  The popularity of these two coins is at its peak in the current market.  So you can invest on two coins without choosing how many.
MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:22:34 PM

There are several altcoin in the cryptocurrency space and several of them could serve as a good source of investment. I personally hold a handful of altcoin and I must confess that it has been a smooth ride especially since we're presently in the bull run. It's always best to make your research before investing in altcoin.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:49:37 PM

This story has two sides to it. Alts allow you to collect more capital in a shorter period of time than BTC or Eth. If the economy fails, though, you might lose a lot of money if you just keep Alts.
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:22:55 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment for long term.
Anyone who has bought bitcoin since 2009 was in profit after 3 years max. It means even if you buy a top, yu just need to be patient and you'll out perform dollars.

Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:31:19 PM

All investments have some or the other risk. If there was no risk, everyone in the world would be an investor. There are also some risks involved in investing in Altcoin.  Before investing, you must do some research on those coins. Then if your heart responds, you can invest. You can also earn 2x, 3x profit if you invest in good coins.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 11:13:13 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment for long term.
Anyone who has bought bitcoin since 2009 was in profit after 3 years max. It means even if you buy a top, yu just need to be patient and you'll out perform dollars.

As per my experience, bitcoin is always been a better investment. However, since altcoin gives more returns ROI, we should also not miss the profit in altcoin season but trade with caution . Even a minor dump in bitcoin prices, can make us a big loss in alts so one should use proper stop loss while investing in altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 04:43:18 PM

when you have invested in altcoins, of course you are at risk if you have projects that are not sure where the direction and destination is, many new projects emerge as the price of bitcoin continues to jump into competition in the crypto space and not all investments in altcoins are safe, it all depends on us how to play with these altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: