Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
CryptoPravda

Activity: 422
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:28:15 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2021, 12:56:49 AM by CryptoPravda

Always make research of coins what you invest.
Team, developers
Price during a long period
Idea
Social network
Circulating Supply Total Supply
Number of exchange
Premine or instamine
Consensus mechanisms POS, POW or another
Source code
Whitepaper
Wallets
This is only a small part of items for research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:44:48 AM

Agree with the above! Do your research, check out telegram, discord, twitter, etc.
How is the community, CEO, and githubs.

From what I've read and looked into I'm big on the following.

ARK
Waves
Opacity

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:02:34 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Investing in crypto regardless whether its Bitcoin or Altcoin is very risky knowing that they are so volatile. And if you are planning to invest with altcoin there is such thing as safe altcoin but what you need to do is to make a very wise move by doing your own research before you enter to that altcoin to avoid losing funds.

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:07:45 AM

Only bitcoin and some other major crypto-currencies are safest for investment Bitcoin is the most established cryptocurrency, and major coins more safe than most altcoin investments. However, altcoins often provide higher returns during a bull market, making them attractive investments for risk-tolerant individuals.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:51:09 PM

L2 I think $Ref could be better off as it got more advantages over uniswap and is still undervalued.
Uniswap is by far one of the biggest DEX in the crypto space, but there's still room for new DEX to over take it, just like pancakeswap has already done that overtook , the near ecosystem is just getting warmed up, AFAIK Near Protocol was launched 1year ago and seeing its position right now shows that it's worth  buying,I believe ref Finance will be huge when more projects begin launch on NEAR mainnet by then ref Finance should probably be as big as Uniswap.

alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 10:07:25 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
Investing in crypto regardless whether its Bitcoin or Altcoin is very risky knowing that they are so volatile. And if you are planning to invest with altcoin there is such thing as safe altcoin but what you need to do is to make a very wise move by doing your own research before you enter to that altcoin to avoid losing funds.
safe altcoins? what's that? In fact, when talking about investing in altcoins, I think the risk is greater than bitcoin and the word safe doesn't fit here.
because when we talk about coins, of course, we return to what is called market capitalization, bitcoin is indeed risky because its nature, as you describe, is volatile and the capitalization is large for bitcoin so it is unpredictable and cannot be controlled.
but altcoins are different, altcoins in general have a smaller market capitalization so there is still a lot that can be manipulated because the price is cheaper and there are many things circulating and the most phenomenal now, yes doge.
and actually the risk is higher and not very safe because there is no safe word when you are here

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 11:43:52 PM

safe altcoins? what's that? In fact, when talking about investing in altcoins, I think the risk is greater than bitcoin and the word safe doesn't fit here.
because when we talk about coins, of course, we return to what is called market capitalization, bitcoin is indeed risky because its nature, as you describe, is volatile and the capitalization is large for bitcoin so it is unpredictable and cannot be controlled.
but altcoins are different, altcoins in general have a smaller market capitalization so there is still a lot that can be manipulated because the price is cheaper and there are many things circulating and the most phenomenal now, yes doge.
and actually the risk is higher and not very safe because there is no safe word when you are here
In the first place, both bitcoin and altcoins involve risk; there's no need to overthink it because investment is a risk. Of course, thorough research on an altcoin before buying in it will alleviate your concerns about it. Altcoins have a lesser market cap than bitcoin, but if we take a chance and invest in it early, we can make a lot of money. If we wait for the project to grow, it will undoubtedly pump, as is the nature of the crypto market.
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 160

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 06:37:00 AM

Investing on altcoins depends on the altcoin you choose to invest on, because their are lost of scam projects out their, and when you invest in them, you totally loss ur fund and asset in no time, why most give good return.

Aurorra

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:52:32 AM

There are risks in investing in any cryptocurrency, but there are also relatively safe   and reliable altcoins in the market. It is necessary to study and analyze the development background and technical support of the project and choose safe and profitable project investment to avoid project scams and some risks.
MaDeidre

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:00:05 AM

Investing in altcoins depends on whether you understand the project. Investment is risky. We can minimize the risk. Every time you invest, you need to consider the consequences and maintain a good attitude. Don't invest because of emotions.
Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:37:27 AM

Actually I have to say there is no safe way. In crypto business you have to always take the risk. Before venturing into any investment, you should always conduct an extensive research to lessen the risk of getting scammed or losing your money. Carefully analyze the project's mission and vision. Check out its white paper, roadmap, and affiliations. They must have a dedicated, legit, and transparent team. A positive community that supports the project is very important as well. I have taken into account the above criteria, that's why I feel secured holding some top-performing cryptocurrencies in my portfolio including this undervalued gem called Stakenet XSN. 
Levero

Activity: 54
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:43:45 AM

Any investment has risks, and the risks of cryptocurrency will be relatively large. Choose several altcoins to study their white papers and project backgrounds, and find safe and valuable altcoin investments. Carry out risk management and stop profit and stop loss to reduce risks and losses and obtain maximum profits.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:24:54 AM

Some Altcoins are really good to invest, although all investment involves risk. But the risk in trading altcoins is very high therefore they are not too good to invest in them. But Altcoins with good investors and strong team will surely do well in future so investing in them will yield a very good profit, but a deep study about the entire project, investors and the funders are really necessary so as not fall victim of being scam or lost money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 12:38:48 PM

If you are going to be investing in altcoins just pick the tokens in the Top20 that has been around for some while now because There are so many scam altcoins projects out there and if you are not careful you would keep falling for them… most altcoins are for pump and dump so be careful of buying at higher prices

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:33:44 PM

It depends on your personal definition of safe, but I believe that all investments are not safe but risk worth taking. It all depends on how you behave with your investments and this ranges from your strategy, to your position on each token you invest, as well as reports on the credibility you have on the tokens. This small detail determines how safe an altcoin is for investment and applies to bitcoin as well.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:51:46 PM

If you are referring to any kind of ico, ido or whatever to put your investment. I think in my own perception it hard to determine in which of the new projects is good investment. But I am not saying that all of them are not safe, but there maybe few of them I guess. Moreover, as of now better not to buy in any of the new campaign project instead, if you can't stop to invest or buy much better to buy altcoins in any of the reputable exchange that are on top in the market.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 03:04:46 PM

For myself Alt only as a distraction to invest but not long term. I still believe in bitcoin as a long term investment. However, it is possible that there are some very good altcoins. Therefore it is necessary to analyze before investing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MSN02

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 04:18:43 PM

For me Altcoins are my favorite since finding new gems is super fun. I hold most of my money in BTC and ETH but I play around with alts with the other 50% of my portfolio. There will be many alts that fail and many that succeed with that being said if they have a solid team, are back by big investors and have a product that is actually useful in the space and will work when mass adoption happens then the chances that it fails go down tremendously. I’ve personally found NEAR and it’s my favorite Alt right now. It hit ATH this bull run and I’m optimistic that it’ll keep growing. Another benefit about NEAR is how amazing and open the community are. When I first joined the telegram they answered all of my questions and just made me feel at home. I also like SOL but am less bullish after the system failure, I still hold some and hopefully they will be able to fully bounce back.
andeluna

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:35:41 AM

Its all depends on what altcoins you are going to invest, the best way to invest in a new altcoin is make a deep study analyzing and research behind this project specially the people who creating and developing the project. If you are afraid to scam you should put your money to the altcoin who are already running and have established project which you can sure your investment will not going to be scam.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:55:13 AM

For myself Alt only as a distraction to invest but not long term. I still believe in bitcoin as a long term investment. However, it is possible that there are some very good altcoins. Therefore it is necessary to analyze before investing.

Bitcoin is suitable for the long term but the increase in profit will not be like altcoins, with expensive prices it takes a long time to achieve 100% profit, but with altcoins, 100% profit can be easily achieved, especially low-priced altcoins under $ 1 of course easy to get big profits and in a short time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: