Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:21:23 AM

So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Honestly speaking there's no safe investment because everything can happen in cryptomarket even with Bitcoin, but of course you can lessen the risk if you are going to invest only with the good project. Altcoins are profitable investment as well looking at their price movement, but only those legit project can deliver profit to you. If you are in doubt with altcoins then stop investing into a new project and choose the altcoins that is already out in the market and listed on exchanges, top altcoins can be more safe compare to a new one, this will all depend on how you do your investment strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:21:45 AM

basically "investing" in Altcoin or any project equal, risk and success, investors rarely know the project will be successful in the future, However, it all depends on the team and company in carrying out the project to achieve success in the future.

There are several projects that lead to scams and some are honest, the most brilliant/successful.
Bottom line: if you want to invest in Altcoins / projects you need to pay attention to strategies for newly developed projects.

You can see in the link below, some tips and strategies that you can use before investing in Altcoins and projects.
So that you are safer in doing it.

Topic: How to invest in altcoins?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:38:05 AM

Nothing safe with those projects that are launching. All investments are risky not even those project they called that are stable like real estate or gold investments. All has its own risk and I believe that ICO projects are two times risky than any other investments. Wishing it how to be safe is difficult and could not be achieve unless someone that has the authority to do so will be looking and implementing a way to change and making ICO investment safe.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:48:30 AM

Investing in top coins is the best option for you. We dont need to do much research so as to analyze that project whether it is good or not because they are top coins which have earned reputation for many years

If you are still confused, I will advise you some in my portfolio: ethereum, litecoin and xrp. They habe all gained a huge accretion in the last few days. With this uptrend, there is a high possibility that they will continue to go up. So its never too late to buy them. Remember to be patient because corrections can occur anytime
Putting your money in altcoins doesn't guarantee any gains or profit because there are risks, I also suggest people out there that avoid making investment in low market capitalization because those coins are usually delisting in a certain exchange because of their lack of popularity and volume in the market. Putting your money in high market cap coins can give you conviction and possibility to earn money as long as you have good planning. Do not just put your money even it is part of the high market capitalization because you should have strategy and deep planning in order to know when you will buy and when you will sell.

It is about timing, you can make money in altcoins by buying at the right time and selling in the right time, even if you put your money in high market capitalization or those potential ones; you can still incur losses especially if you have bad planning wherein you just buying without any idea.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:53:40 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

Actually it really hard to know what project will give you profit and which is not ,thats why you need to make some research of the project before investing. In addition remove to your list those ICO project that only created a plan to what they project will go through . Use to invest only in strong altcoin project that we have in the market  they have strong foundation compare to new one .so it will easily for you to review them and look if they can give good return for long term investing.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:12:28 AM

Understanding first how cryptocurrency works, many factors must be seen before Altcoin Safe for Investment where the participation of investors in creating price changes is very large both the purchase of assets and from their own ownership.

My advice is always to follow competent and reliable investors, understand the factors that affect prices by juxtaposing real-time market data because this is of little help if you want to take steps to invest in either altcoin or otherwise.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:39:40 AM

The risk is higher specifically if you are investing in new projects. Some projects hardly make it due to lack of funds, most die at an early stage due to lack of development or poor market strategy. That is why I choose to invest in altcoins which are already established such as ETH, LTC, XRP, etc. New projects can give you high income but the risk comes with it.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:53:03 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
You only need to invest with trusted Altcoins like top 10-20 on coinmarketcap, But if you want to invest in Altcoins not registered with CMC, then my advice is you better invest in an IEO project, Choose an IEO project listed on a major Exchange like Kucoin or Binance.
Well, I totally agree with you, because if you invest in Altcoins not listed on CMC or on a large Exchange then I think it's not safe for your assets, Don't follow Pump and Dump pattern, it will only destroy all your assets. Currently, IEO projects are also very rarely good, all end up scam or fail, better to buy top 10-20 Altcoins for investment, as you said.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 08:10:12 AM

Nothing is safe for altcoins unless you just pick the top ones on the market. Top altcoins and cheap is probably what you are looking for to make it safer. If you consider a coin that is less than $1 still cheap then go for XLM or ADA and NEM. They are I think the not so centralized unlike XRP and TRON.  For ICO, its not safe.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:40:46 AM

Most of the projects coming their own interset not of investor interest and wants to make more money from their project to launch in exchange or for presale to collect funds from investors, I suggest we should invest in those project that will launch IEO in big exchanges and don't invest in ICO or IEO in small low-rank exchanges, or you can invest in big altcoins like XRP, ETH, XLM, DOT, and any other top 100 altcoins in coinmarketcap.

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:00:17 AM

Nothing is safe for altcoins unless you just pick the top ones on the market. Top altcoins and cheap is probably what you are looking for to make it safer. If you consider a coin that is less than $1 still cheap then go for XLM or ADA and NEM. They are I think the not so centralized unlike XRP and TRON.  For ICO, its not safe.

Actually there are altcoins that in my opinion are safe for your investment, depending on how long you hold them, because we know that to hold altcoins for too long is risky, but if you can choose carefully then you will avoid significant losses. I suggest holding it not too long because altcoins, unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, do not have an unsatisfactory selling value like Bitcoin or Ethereum which have a really stable selling value in all markets ..
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:02:50 AM

Most of the projects coming their own interset not of investor interest and wants to make more money from their project to launch in exchange or for presale to collect funds from investors, I suggest we should invest in those project that will launch IEO in big exchanges and don't invest in ICO or IEO in small low-rank exchanges, or you can invest in big altcoins like XRP, ETH, XLM, DOT, and any other top 100 altcoins in coinmarketcap.
Big exchanges are quite influential, but in certain cases high quality projects usually get private investors before they even announce to enter the exchange. I'm sure that if we can do a thorough research we can get a quality project, look at the team structure and also the usefulness of the project. a project with an accurate solution can always be a quality project
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 09:04:13 AM

^ remember dude, investing in Altcoins will continue to be safe and profitable as long as you invest in the right Altcoins. why should you invest in an Altcoin that is emerging and full of sweet promises when so many potential Altcoins are already circulating in the market?

change your mindset and invest only in potential and highly convincing Altcoins.

Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:09:15 AM

You can see the list of altcoins from Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.  From there you can invest in Top 10 Altcoin. Also, if you want to invest in a project, you can invest in all those projects which launch their IEO in a big, trusted exchange. If you want to invest in a project, you can invest in the project managed by some reputed bounty managers. Because when they take on a project, they do research about that project.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:29:41 AM

If you want to invest in new altcoins, then it is best to invest in those altcoins that conduct IEOs on the top exchanges, for example, on Binance or Gate exchanges, because on such exchanges, IEOs cost a lot of money and I often participate in IEOs that are held on these exchanges and I always make good money.
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:34:59 AM

Its safe for investment if you invest in the right projectm or you can just invest in ethereum thats the king of altcoin afterall and its pumping real high. Also I recommend DYP, all the features in that project like staking is paid in ethereum.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 09:47:35 AM

You can see the list of altcoins from Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.  From there you can invest in Top 10 Altcoin. Also, if you want to invest in a project, you can invest in all those projects which launch their IEO in a big, trusted exchange. If you want to invest in a project, you can invest in the project managed by some reputed bounty managers. Because when they take on a project, they do research about that project.
Investing in the top 100 or top 10 coins is the safest way apart from major exchanges like the Binance launchpad. maybe later there will be a structure that can guarantee that the project that does the IEO is a legit project like through the STO, but I'm not really sure how the sto system and its structure

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:56:35 AM

In the kind of industry investing in any cryptocurrencies especially in altcoins will give you assurance that it will be safe knowing that when you invest on it you really need to take risks. However, if you want to invest on a lower risks altcoins it will just give you a lower profit or gains. Just keep in mind that investing in crypto you have to know the principle "high risks, high reward and low risks low reward".

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:27:33 AM

Bitcoin is slowly flourishing and flying high.I think you should invest in the top 30 Altcoins on coinmarketcap. it will be safe, low risk, potential. The new Altcoins which you should be selective about and learn about it.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 11:35:05 AM

Actually in my  opinion altcoin is not safe for investment. most likely altcoins could not grow like bitcoin did and are only good for short term hold or for a trading purposes because of its high volatile in market price. Usually altcoins can move faster but could be dump also faster and that is the risk of investing coin. So be wary to chose what good altcoins there may be in the market.

I had also my choices of good altcoins in the market like eth, xrp and bch.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: