Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Herp (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

Website www.neo-bee.com
Neo & Bee listing on Havelock exchange https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=NEOBEE
Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/neobee/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoROx4ZAwcFQdSeX0z_xonQ/about
Twitter https://twitter.com/NeoandBee
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NeoBeeCyprus

This is a spam free Neo & Bee discussion thread where newly created accounts with shady posting history won't be allowed to participate.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

great shout. now i think we should have a whip-a-round and get someone from cyprus to check out the branch and ask danny a few questions
PeterHarrisonCY

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:34:00 PM

great shout. now i think we should have a whip-a-round and get someone from cyprus to check out the branch and ask danny a few questions

I will be in Cyprus in three weeks - if the rest of you and as well as Danny agree I will be up for it.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

+1 Let's put together a list of questions we'd like answered, and then Danny can just focus on that.

I think the questions I'd like answered are how many customers have signed up, what's the financial situation looking like, and what's the schedule for rollout of specific product/services?

trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

Quote from recent prospectus:
'Quarterly financial statements will be published across all supported platforms where LMB Holdings shares are available to be purchased.'

Listing on Havelock started in September 2013  and up to now I see no fin statements on this platform.

Question proposition:
When will first financial statements be published on Havelock?
Cmark0

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:48:22 PM

I'd like to know more about the role of parliament and N&B's influence in setting up this framework. What services need more parliamentary involvement (ie Neo Exchange?) and how open-minded/responsive parliament is to each individual service.

If we do not get financial projections on time its no biggy, a first quarter report is due in a couple of days anyway.
San1ty

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

Any update would be nice...

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

I was there two weeks ago.  Nice offices.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

Posting so I can watch this new thread instead. Cheers!
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

Posting so I can watch this new thread instead. Cheers!

Same here. I'm awaiting an update with interest........
goostatic74829

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:30:01 PM

Herp thanks for setting this up, the other thread was sinking in troll fest Smiley

equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

@NanoAkron, @ex-trader: There is watch link below right and and a watchlist link above left. Feel free to use those. A watched thread will be in the watchlist only if there are new replies.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
garnett

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:13:19 PM

And there goes merchant processing in the US...damn idiots.
TuffNutt

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:31:13 PM

You mean because the IRS has just made it impossible for U.S. merchants to process bitcoin without taking massive profit hit?

TuffNutt

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:48:17 PM

I really appreciate what Herp and MikeMikeMike and PeterHarrisonCY and all the other quality posters are doing as we try to separate fact from fiction in the Neo & Bee story.

I think the premise of the company is still very interesting--i.e. running the bitcoin experiment in a country, Cyprus, that is uniquely qualified to take advantage of BTC.

Having said that, Neo & Bee and Danny have done a shit job of communicating to anyone who isn't living on the island of Cyprus.

Here's what I propose:

1) that this group take the latest prospectus and post it to this site below where we can ALL annotate the prospectus with our questions.

2) This is the site we can annotate the prospectus with: http://news.rapgenius.com/new

I'm getting on a plane in 5 minutes and will be airborne for the next 9 hours. I'm hoping someone on this board will take the ball and run with it..

3) Here's the link to the newest prospectus: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khGADbJeu0efCNZ13lnz8BucG7PfS5Cl9lBZ1sncY-4/edit

4) Take these already excellent questions from forum members and add them to the annotation we want to do to the new prospectus...

* I'd like to know more about the role of parliament and N&B's influence in setting up this framework.

* What services need more parliamentary involvement (ie Neo Exchange?) and how open-minded/responsive parliament is to each individual service?

* Will the first quarter report due in a couple of days include financial projections?

* How many new N&B accounts have been set up since the grand opening?

* How are they going to make money?

* It appears that they are starting too many initiatives, which threatens to swamp the boat of the entire enterprise. Why are they starting so many projects at once? Neo & Bee appears to need to focus on its core business.

We can annotate the entire prospectus with ALL of these questions and more.

I, for one, think that the best use of this group's collective intelligence would be to do this.

Any takers?

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

+ 1 for setting this up
garnett

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

Basically means that savings on avoiding credit card fees is now replaced with BTC reporting costs. Also, reporting costs and taxes for spenders are now absurd and largely prohibitive. Its great news for Neo, esp. with regards to the UK tax treatment, but for BitPay and Coinbase, its brutal.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:06:10 PM

Savings on credit card fees were always swamped by the costs (and risks) of actually converting money into/out of fiat anyway. It's the 'great bitcoin marketing false hope' that there is any large volume of people using bitcoin for real transactions who start in Fiat. Most Bitcoin transactions are gambling, speculation/investment or purchases of electronics/internet services made by people who already have Bitcoins, either through earlier cheap purchases or by mining and are happy to spend them.

Bitcoin offers theoretical substantial savings only in terms of transfers between countries where the fees are very high. Any economic argument based on saving 1-2% of credit card fees in developed countries is flawed, since it's eaten up elsewhere in the process.

Sorry - going way off topic here.
Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:09:55 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 08:23:46 PM by Herp

Basically means that savings on avoiding credit card fees is now replaced with BTC reporting costs. Also, reporting costs and taxes for spenders are now absurd and largely prohibitive. Its great news for Neo, esp. with regards to the UK tax treatment, but for BitPay and Coinbase, its brutal.

Yes, this is certainly great news for UK based businesses. US pain is our gain in this case. Neo is in great position to bring about UK regulatory framework to Cyprus.

Cyprus will most likely try and emulate what UK did to stay competitive as world financial center.

In US the main concern is Bitcoin undermining the US$ and that has big repercussions across the whole US crypto space. Maintaining the US$ as world reserve currency is not so much a concern in the UK (which used to have the world reserve currency) or Cyprus.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

This was recently uploaded March 24th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPq4wK68rA&feature=youtu.be

Published on Mar 24, 2014

Remarks by D. Andreou, Ph.D., Vice President of Administration
and Enrollment
Mr. G. Papageorgiou, Chief Business Developer, Neo and Bee Ltd.
"Bitcoin and Neo: from FEEdom to Freedom"

Business Week 2014, is an annual forum organized by the Academic Societies of the School of Business of the American College of Greece (ACG). The event, which will take place on 17-20 March 2014 in the ACG campus, aims to bring together ACG business students, faculty and alumni with distinguished industry professionals and academics from different fields of business. For a number of years this high-profile event has enjoyed excellent participation and media coverage, and has succeeded in fostering the sharing of knowledge, ideas and best practices between business and academia.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: