Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Luttinen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:20:44 AM

The "defamation campaign" didn't spend all the money.

Danny didn't shut down Bitfunder but he instead credited the company out of his own pocket. He didn't shut down Mtgox either.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Whoa, way to not break character!  

You should know all about "not breaking" character with the dozen of troll accounts you operate both fresh and old bought accounts.

Sad that father-mother MPEx-PR was banned recently. You could have used an extra dose of shill.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/4344/940928-fm.jpg
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:30:59 AM

Don't go over the top with stupidity, try to keep it believable.  Less is more here.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:32:39 AM

Danny didn't shut down Bitfunder but he instead credited the company out of his own pocket. He didn't shut down Mtgox either.

This isn't the BF or Gox thread, this is the Neo thread.  Danny spent Neo's money. Loaning Neo money doesn't make him a Saint, and certainly doesn't excuse him blowing through 10K+ btc in a month or so with no backup plan.

Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:33:21 AM

Don't go over the top with stupidity, try to keep it believable.  Less is more here.
Don't think I can outmatch yours no matter how hard I try.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:35:59 AM

Exactly, those coins were credited back to the company. If Danny still had those 1800 coins, he could have maybe put them into the company, but that why would he not blow those like he blew through the rest? And if he did manage to turn things around, it would be more debt for the company, so the dividends would be further and further away.

As a sidenote, how did the company see the warning signs to not lose any coins in Gox but the CEO didn't?
Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:39:58 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 02:50:20 AM by Luttinen

Exactly, those coins were credited back to the company. If Danny still had those 1800 coins, he could have maybe put them into the company, but that why would he not blow those like he blew through the rest? And if he did manage to turn things around, it would be more debt for the company, so the dividends would be further and further away.

As a sidenote, how did the company see the warning signs to not lose any coins in Gox but the CEO didn't?

Danny suffers from a case of over inflated ego (same as MP), which is why communication wasn't the best at times. Aside from that many of what shills post here is blown out of proportions.
velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:45:46 AM

which part is out of proportion?

a. N&B is out of money
b. Danny's at fault
c. TAT knew about it

waveofuture

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

This whole thing is so fucked. From every angle there's non-sense and misinformation.

Where are people's investments? Why is there no financial reporting? Why was 'CEO replacement' paperwork filed 3 weeks ago?
Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

which part is out of proportion?
a. N&B is out of money
b. Danny's at fault
c. TAT knew about it

a. N&B doesn't have debt or very little debt assuming they owe 1 month salaries to employees. They also have frozen IPO funds in Bitfunder.
b. Yes and No. MPEx defamation campaign created severe issues with finding equity buyers to finance ongoing operations. Bitfunder fiasco was not Danny's fault, neither he was responsible for MtGox's failure, as he was hoping to use those funds to credit the company
c. We don't know jack shit about what TAT knows or doesn't know. Pure speculation on your part.
velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:42:18 AM

a.  No, Danny has frozen funds at BF, he bailed N&B out. N&B had over 10K btc to make this work.  We have no idea to their debts, but we know they don't have enough funds to keep going.

b. You don't run out of money and have no plan.  The whole point is that he shouldn't be needing to find equity partners to begin with.  N&B had plenty of funds, even if Danny's personal btc were tied up elsewhere.  Trolls can say mean things about you, etc, etc, but they don't spend your money for you. BF and Gox are irrelevant to N&B discussion.

c. we know what he said, and he had he said he couldn't say more. He replied to MP being banned as a bad thing, saying MP was not the issue, wrong trolls, etc, etc.  There is no question that he knows more about what happened than he has revealed.

Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:59:23 AM

a.  No, Danny has frozen funds at BF, he bailed N&B out. N&B had over 10K btc to make this work.  We have no idea to their debts, but we know they don't have enough funds to keep going.

Wrong. The company now has frozen funds not Danny: "I shall also be providing the new owner full rights over the Bitcoin debts currently owed by BitFunder/WeExchange as I know people are working on a solution to recovering those debts for everyone that has funds stuck there. This process will also write off all directors loans I have made to the company and I shall not receive any financial compensation through this sale process." - Danny

b. You don't run out of money and have no plan.
Plan was to use personal Mtgox funds to further credit the company and allow time for equity to be sold, but personal funds lost in Mtgox closure didn't help: 1. "I also have 369.8BTC of my own Bitcoin stuck with MtGox that would have been given to the company to settle all creditors and continue operations whilst more capital was raised." 2. "My original plan was to raise more capital to allow the company to achieve its potential through the sale of some of my equity. The moment threats were made towards my daughter this plan changed and I decided I would sell all of my equity, allowing the new owner to appoint a new CEO." -Danny

c. we know what he said, and he had he said he couldn't say more. He replied to MP being banned as a bad thing, saying MP was not the issue, wrong trolls, etc, etc.  There is no question that he knows more about what happened than he has revealed.

You're speculating without any sort of facts, just wild conjectures. It's known fact MP owns a fat 30k btc chunk and that money buys a lot of friends and allegiances, including but not limited to paid trolls. Check out last message Danny posted on this forum before making the last announcement and also check thread he posted it in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516460.msg5709849#msg5709849

velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:14:33 AM

here's the part you keep missing: "we had run out of liquidity"

a. Where is the 10K btc?  "There were coins lost in BitFunder/WeExchange which I personally covered and assumed that debt of 1420BTC"  So, as you can see, he released N&B funds with a personal loan to the company.  

b. you miss the point.  Why does the company need credit?  "MtGox was a personal risk that I assumed and no company funds were ever held on there"

c. it's not a wild conjecture.  TAT said very clearly he knows more than he has said.  

MP, Gox, and BF are irrelevant to the discussion.  We are talking about Danny mismanaging the 10K+ of N&B (shareholder) funds, not his mismanagement of his personal funds.

Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:24:33 AM

here's the part you keep missing: "we had run out of liquidity"

a. Where is the 10K btc?  "There were coins lost in BitFunder/WeExchange which I personally covered and assumed that debt of 1420BTC"  So, as you can see, he released N&B funds with a personal loan to the company.  
He never said that loss was actually covered in full in cash or BTC. It was probably covered by equity which was going to be converted into cash.  

b. you miss the point.  Why does the company need credit?

It's not called credit if you cover it out of your own pocket without expecting it to be repaid.

c.TAT said very clearly he knows more than he has said.  

MP, Gox, and BF are irrelevant to the discussion.  We are talking about Danny mismanaging the 10K+ of N&B (shareholder) funds, not his mismanagement of his personal funds.

TAT was clear as mud so no, he didn't say anything "clearly". Stop bringing this up because it's BS.

They are not irrelevant at all because all these 3 factors helped aggravate the liquidity issue.
velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

He never said that loss was actually covered in full in cash or BTC. It was probably covered by equity which was going to be converted into cash. 
He never mentions covering them with equity, at all.  He clearly implies that he covered them with coins.

It's not called credit if you cover it out of your own pocket without expecting it to be repaid.

ok, let's call it funds, then.  Why did they need funds?  That's the part you keep ignoring, the fact that before any of the other bullshit, the company was out of money.

TAT was clear as mud so no, he didn't say anything "clearly". Stop bringing this up because it's BS.
Wait, aren't you the one that keeps talking about Gox and BF being the cause of liquidity issues? That's the BS, here.  TAT's knowledge is actually relevant to the discussion.

They are not irrelevant at all because all these 3 factors helped aggravate the liquidity issue.
no, none of them had the company's funds. Danny running out of company funds caused liquidity issue.

"Robbing a bank is illegal, that's why I'm poor"

bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:44:32 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:59:59 AM by bitcoin.newsfeed

Why should we trust what Ukyo has to say?
+1  Sorry, but Ukyo is not a credible source of information.  If he talked with people, etc, then he needs to provide evidence.  His word is shit.

Also, since he's keen on talking, someone ask him when he's going to give people's coins back.

1. Do not forget about this : Ukyo was in NEO HQ for several days, we have photos of that meeting here in forums. NEO provided him full accommodation etc. Its very likely that he made a few friends inside the company in times when there were only key employes. On the other side we don't know anybody from NEO, he knows, so it can be a little truth in his words this time.

2. When he'll be able to sell AM shares with lower loss, after he bought them around 2.0+ share price with customers money.(my personal speculation)

EDIT :

Message for Danny Brewster:

A lot of us believed in you, we believed in your dream and in return you kicked us into the dirt. You have damaged the reputation of Bitcoin not only in Cyprus but throughout the world, and every tiny bit of bad reputation that is added to the pile helps weaken Bitcoin as a whole.

You are a disgrace, a coward, and a liar.

I know you don't give a shit about me or any of the other investors who will lose our Bitcoin due to your incompetence, but I hope at least you know that you failed to make your mark and you found out you weren't made of the finer stuff. May you live forever.

+1

from reddit :

Quote from: Cinnabon link=http://www.reddit.com/r/neobee/comments/225ey7/why_you_do_this_danny_brewster/

Seriously, man.

You had an entire community's goodwill and support behind you. You started your operation in a country already tired of the scams and distrusting of financial institutes. You had a rather successful launch and advertising campaign.

All this, flushed down the toilet because some schmuck on the internet threatened to harm your family? What are you, a 12-year old girl?

You could've been remembered as a role model and a CEO with a vision who took steps to change the world's monetary system. Instead, you settled for a used bentley, some investors' money and went hiding in the UK? Are you insane?

How are you going to sleep at night? How does it feel to run away with tail tugged between your legs like a coward that you are? How does your fiancé feel about this? How will you ever earn the respect of your daughter who will get to know you as the fraudster that lied to investors and ran away with their money?

So it seems like Danny Brewster is fucking his and his family life and reputation of family name for one used Bentley and stolen 10 000 BTC. What a character Grin greedy humans ...

This is also gold  Cheesy He really bought Bentley with IPVO funds? What an irresponsible waste ... Damn, I bet this man will be poor again in one year from now. And he wants to be a banker ... yeah  Roll Eyes On his place I would really don't like to piss off hackers and others from onion side(potential investors in this fiasco) Cheesy

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:07:50 AM

You seem to have some real insights here. Can you give us your evidence that the bentley was bought from IVPO funds?

No? Oh that's right, you're just making shit up and thinking that's as good as real evidence.
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:11:21 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 09:31:35 AM by thekekk

Current news:

American Neo & Bee Investor in Cyprus currently examining Neo & Bee software.

Two police reports for fraud 20k euro and 15k euro received by the police (money where given by associate/customer to be converted to bitcoins)

11 employees resigned

PS: Investor is looking to sell the trading software and recover the losses

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
btcapples

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

Source?
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

Source?

http://www.sigmalive.com/inbusiness/news/business/114806

http://www.philenews.com/el-gr/top-stories/885/193098/enopion-astynomias-katangelies-gia-neo-kai-tou-ceo-tis

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: