Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Or Invest ?  (Read 3493 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:42:19 PM

I prefer to invest in altcoins rather than trading them.Investment is more safer and profitable while trading is very risky and one can easily get liquidated.I usually buy altcoins with my extra money and hold until prices are high enough for me to sell and with that I was able to make some reasonable amount of money from the bull market.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:06:47 PM

I prefer trading due to quick results in trading we can get instant result but it not easy it had also some risk in its you should have proper knowledge of market in Trading you can gain 1000x in one day but if don't do your research well than you can even loss 1000x of quick succession

In investment no doubt you can get some great result but you have to wait for long term in it There are many meme investing token nowadays on market that had shown unbelievable growth but such coin had huge risk in it and even dump your whole money

Don't follow any blindly money is precious do your own research then invest your money in right coin according to your analysis and if you are investing than don't invest in meme coin

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:14:01 PM

Investing and trading are two different things. But I think investing is more easy and less risky than trading. Because you don't really need trading or price action knowledge to invest in an altcoins. All you need is to research and pick a good coin to buy and hold.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:41:28 PM

Depends on your preference and how much time you can give for learning and working. Trading is a strategy that gets perfect with experience.
And Investing is a part of Trading. You need to have an investment even if you are into trading. Stick to investment only if you can't give time to crypto.
A investment without trading would be dull too. You are going to trade it eventually but it would be better if you could learn from the market and be indulged in active trading wherever possible.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:52:37 PM

When the altcoin price was experiencing a positive change I was confused ... whether to invest or trade directly ..
your advice is advice to me .. thank you

In my opinion, it depends on your own capital, if you do have a large amount of capital then trading is the right choice, because you can get a lot of profit from trading, but if you use a little capital, then you better invest and hold for the long term, because in the future you can get a lot of profit with a little capital (even though it takes a long time).

bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:15:07 AM

From my point of view trading is best to earn
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:36:55 AM

When the altcoin price was experiencing a positive change I was confused ... whether to invest or trade directly ..
your advice is advice to me .. thank you

In my opinion, trading is a more lucrative approach for earning as profits could be made daily from market fluctuations, but that's not the case for cryptocurrency investments where coin needs to be held for a long time which may grow higher in value or not depending on the coin. Trading requires a good understanding of the market technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 10:20:53 AM

Investing and trading are two different things. But I think investing is more easy and less risky than trading. Because you don't really need trading or price action knowledge to invest in an altcoins. All you need is to research and pick a good coin to buy and hold.
Actually investing also has a big risk if the coins we buy and save do not have good price movements in the market, so it is necessary to choose only certain coins for investment, and this is certainly different from trading because in trading there are many coins that can selected to make a profit within a certain time.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:26:08 AM

Everyone needs capital, especially in the current conditions. both financial and mental. if you have an investor mentality do long term otherwise you can trade either long term or short type.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
emmaglory5
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 11:38:08 AM

A major difference between investing and trading is that investing focuses on long-term gains while trading is concerned with short-term profits. The stock market pays close attention to share prices, but trading is focused on short-term gains.

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★
ahmia39

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:51:22 PM

A major difference between investing and trading is that investing focuses on long-term gains while trading is concerned with short-term profits. The stock market pays close attention to share prices, but trading is focused on short-term gains.
Yes, it's only a small difference because both of them are both to reap large amounts of profit,
so there is no difference on a large scale, but they always have different risks.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:34:24 PM

Yes, it's only a small difference because both of them are both to reap large amounts of profit,
so there is no difference on a large scale, but they always have different risks.
To get a big profit, of course it depends on what coins we trade or invest in,
what is clear is that all of them have their respective risks,
and before trading or investing coins make sure we do some analysis and research on coins

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:15:25 PM

In fact, trading is a part of the investment process. You invest your hard earned money on cryptocurrencies expecting high yields and gains after a certain period of time. To realize the profit, you have to trade the assets you bought, convert the profit into a fiat currency and that will complete the investment process.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
ahmia39

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:13:00 AM

To get a big profit, of course it depends on what coins we trade or invest in,
what is clear is that all of them have their respective risks,
and before trading or investing coins make sure we do some analysis and research on coins
Yes, it is very clear, but in conditions like now not many people dare to trade and invest,
because these two things also still depend on how the market conditions work.

raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:27:19 PM

Investing and selling are two separate approaches to take, but they all aim for the same thing: gains. However, I believe that buying is riskier than selling. As a result, I prefer trading to investing because it carries a lower risk. and the present situation is not very favorable for investing because altcoin prices are in a new age, and it is very likely that they will fall again as a result of the present situation
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 11:59:04 PM

trading is a better startegy in the cryptocurrency market when compared to long term holding
Trading can easily turn a 20x increase over 5 years to to a 60x increase in portfolio, this is because with trading and a good knowledge of technology all analysis, you can always predict turning pounts in the markets, take profits and re enter when the price dips, but for investing, you have to dit and hold all through the highs and lows in the markets

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 02:50:09 AM

In my opinion, whether you trade or invest is just the same because when you do this both you're betting crypto and putting some time monitoring it so I am saying both of this is good it is just the matter of analysis when the bearish market comes we must buy while it is low and sell it when the bullish market comes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: