Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao offered $10 million to fight Terence Crawford  (Read 3324 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:14:46 PM

Works really well for Crawford considering its the Pacquiao that is already requesting for the fight. We can obviously tell he saw something about Crawford and he would like to test him in the ring. Even offering a hefty pay for Crawford that could easily set him for life. So it better be a good reason if in any case Crawford declines this offer.

I think Pacman is taunting Bob Arum on this one by asking 40M USD for him and giving 10M USD to Crawford.

It's not about Pacquiao and Crawford, it's Bob vs Pacman. Manny knows that Crawford is a talented fighter and is underpaid just like him before and 10M USD would be the biggest purse he will ever get if Bob Arum would take the bait but i doubt Bob will be trapped on this one.

There's also a point here, but would you not believe that this fight could generate more than $50 million?

I think this is way better than Mayweather vs McGregor who generated a lot of money for both fighters, if this will be in a great venue, and with PPV, I guess even $100 million, it's very achievable.

Definitely better than Mayweather vs McGregor, but that's my opinion.
If this fight will push thru, I bet, they will rake more than $50M here.
And as of this writing, it seems this fight is gonna happen.
Interesting in what country they will hold this event. And the odds that bookies will give on this match...

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2021/02/bob-arum-says-pacquiao-vs-crawford-possible-overseas-with-new-site-fee/

I think I've read that article already, but this is a big fight, we should read more articles or news telling the same status of the fight. Yes, this is a mega fight, that's according to Arum, therefore it deserve a big payday for both boxers and he should help to make it happen so he can satisfy the fans of boxing, and we will know who is better between the two.

If Manny is taunting, then he should be ready if Arum and Crawford will both agree as he cannot back down anymore, I know he wouldn't though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:17:47 PM

I'm a bit surprised people still want to see Manny Pacquiao fight.  Granted I'm a casual fan, so that is probably why...  but I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing this guy in the ring again with anyone and be quite happy.  If you can't tell, I'm still mad I sat through the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight.  Was such a pathetic excuse for a mega fight...  I'd rather see Tyson's old ass in the ring than any of these lightweights, even in their prime.
I do agree with the mega event flop between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao and you need to remember that Manny Pacquiao was fighting with an injured shoulder in that fight and the athletic commission did not allow him to have pain killer injection and i wanted to see a rematch but it is too late but yet i will be watching them fight again without any excuses and Manny could defeat any fighter on his day even at this age Wink.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:25:34 PM

Works really well for Crawford considering its the Pacquiao that is already requesting for the fight. We can obviously tell he saw something about Crawford and he would like to test him in the ring. Even offering a hefty pay for Crawford that could easily set him for life. So it better be a good reason if in any case Crawford declines this offer.

I think Pacman is taunting Bob Arum on this one by asking 40M USD for him and giving 10M USD to Crawford.

It's not about Pacquiao and Crawford, it's Bob vs Pacman. Manny knows that Crawford is a talented fighter and is underpaid just like him before and 10M USD would be the biggest purse he will ever get if Bob Arum would take the bait but i doubt Bob will be trapped on this one.

Bob Arum is a senile guy but still very cunning. But the ball is on their court, Crawford is hinting to not sign with Arum's Top Rank, and this could be his leverage, $10 million and then stay with Bob in the next 2 or more years. IF no fight with Pacquiao, Crawford might shop for other managers/promoters like Al Haymon. So let's see if Bob can get around with this situation and willing to give Manny the huge money with a fight with his welterweight cash cow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:34:25 AM

Bob Arum is a senile guy but still very cunning. But the ball is on their court, Crawford is hinting to not sign with Arum's Top Rank, and this could be his leverage, $10 million and then stay with Bob in the next 2 or more years. IF no fight with Pacquiao, Crawford might shop for other managers/promoters like Al Haymon. So let's see if Bob can get around with this situation and willing to give Manny the huge money with a fight with his welterweight cash cow.

It's good that Manny and his team has the leverage now, unlike before when he was with Bob Arum, he can't do anything about the money that he is getting per fight. So now they put pressure on Bob to either accept the fight and give Crawford the biggest pay check of his career, and to be honest he deserves it or go look for another fighter. But I don't think that Crawford will sign that extension, unless he can be assured of biggest fight and biggest purse in the future.

Crawford is not getting any younger as well, Pacquiao and Spence Jnr. should be in his list before he retires or get wash up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 02:17:20 AM

are wee seeing light on this fight to happen ?

I have been eagerly waiting for Manny's next fight as i have already ready my Betting fund .

or whom will be the real next opponent of Pacquiao?

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:18:45 AM

I'm a bit surprised people still want to see Manny Pacquiao fight.  Granted I'm a casual fan, so that is probably why...  but I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing this guy in the ring again with anyone and be quite happy.  If you can't tell, I'm still mad I sat through the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight.  Was such a pathetic excuse for a mega fight...  I'd rather see Tyson's old ass in the ring than any of these lightweights, even in their prime.

Pacman is an active fighter and has won recently versus Keith Thurman also an active, younger and also a ranked boxer in his division. He cannot be compared to Mike Tyson, a retired heavyweight boxer who can only fight in exhibitions.

Pacman can be argued to be the Tom Brady of boxing hehehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:15:29 AM

I'm a bit surprised people still want to see Manny Pacquiao fight.  Granted I'm a casual fan, so that is probably why...  but I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing this guy in the ring again with anyone and be quite happy.  If you can't tell, I'm still mad I sat through the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight.  Was such a pathetic excuse for a mega fight...  I'd rather see Tyson's old ass in the ring than any of these lightweights, even in their prime.
I do agree with the mega event flop between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao and you need to remember that Manny Pacquiao was fighting with an injured shoulder in that fight and the athletic commission did not allow him to have pain killer injection and i wanted to see a rematch but it is too late but yet i will be watching them fight again without any excuses and Manny could defeat any fighter on his day even at this age Wink.

@OgNasty. Much respect to Mike Tyson but I'd rather see the old Manny Pacquiao fight again professionally against a talented fighter, even a younger one, than see another exhibition match with old mike. I watched the Jones vs Tyson exhibition match and that was a great fight. But a professional match between great boxers is always much better than an exhibition match even between legends.

@7788bitcoin. You are obviously a huge fan of Manny Pacquiao. Honestly, I don't see the current Manny Pacquiao standing any chance against the much younger Ryan Garcia.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:34:43 AM

I go for that too. Pacquioa's determination is still solid.

So even much younger fighter he can stand and have a chance to win over, can't blame those who wait and watch between him and Mayweather that's really a megaflop as we don't see action instead it's like a marathon race where Manny keeps trying to reach the
top runner, Mayweather's strategy favors him still and even there are still people who love seeing the rematch, it can't assure that
same levels of fans will buy and watch this fight.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:02:36 AM

I have been eagerly waiting for Manny's next fight as i have already ready my Betting fund .

We are all waiting for his match.

But there's no clear answer yet from Crawford and I'm waiting for some valid information if this fight is already locked or will be postponed because Crawford has turned downed the offer.

We have to wait.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:34:07 AM

But there's no clear answer yet from Crawford and I'm waiting for some valid information if this fight is already locked or will be postponed because Crawford has turned downed the offer.

We have to wait.

This article is published yesterday.
MANNY PACQUIAO VS. TERENCE CRAWFORD: BOB ARUM PLANS OVERSEAS VENUE

and in the article, Arum said this.
“We’re gonna see what happens, and we’ll know this week whether Pacquiao vs Crawford can actually happen.

Therefore we will have to wait for an update this week, hopefully we will hear a good news.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:39:10 AM

Therefore we will have to wait for an update this week, hopefully we will hear a good news.

I'm excited, hopefully this is really it, when the announcement is final, the hype will start as that's the start of the official promotion. I'm sure fans would love to see this, just imagine if Manny would win this fight, it will be in another history where he beat 2 undefeated young boxer in a row. lol.. next fighter to fight Manny then would be Spence Jr.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:00:14 PM

I'm excited, hopefully this is really it, when the announcement is final, the hype will start as that's the start of the official promotion. I'm sure fans would love to see this, just imagine if Manny would win this fight, it will be in another history where he beat 2 undefeated young boxer in a row. lol..

Many fans are waiting for this negotiation to be final since people love to see Pacquiao step back on the ring again and for sure this is another exciting fight of pacquiao and the world will slightly stop for filipino fans when the fight of pacquiao begins.

Let's wait for another updates on this since this will be a big fight to watch.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:24:12 PM

I'm excited, hopefully this is really it, when the announcement is final, the hype will start as that's the start of the official promotion. I'm sure fans would love to see this, just imagine if Manny would win this fight, it will be in another history where he beat 2 undefeated young boxer in a row. lol.. next fighter to fight Manny then would be Spence Jr.

Yes, this will be another accomplishment for the already legendary resume of Manny Pacquiao if he will beat another champion in the stack up Welterweight class. But it will be not be easy for Manny as Crawford is one of best in this division (the other one is Spence). So let's not get excited yet, we need to hear the final announcement of the fight itself and then we can have discussions on the strategy and who will win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bisdak40

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:56:48 PM

There's also a point here, but would you not believe that this fight could generate more than $50 million?

I think this is way better than Mayweather vs McGregor who generated a lot of money for both fighters, if this will be in a great venue, and with PPV, I guess even $100 million, it's very achievable.

There's no doubt that this fight if push through could generate more than $50M but the question is, who got the biggest slice of the pie?

Bob Arum is a wise man, he's milking the Pacman for more than a decade and Manny should have gotten more if he played his card wisely back then but knowing Manny who is such a humble man and don't want any trouble, just let Bob run the show, making millions and giving Manny pennies.

Just recently, Bob is hinting that Terrence could fight Manny or Errol Spence next lol, this only mean that if no investors who are willing to fund this fight then it would not push through, Bob won't spend that much for an old Manny i think.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:19:16 PM

I'm excited, hopefully this is really it, when the announcement is final, the hype will start as that's the start of the official promotion. I'm sure fans would love to see this, just imagine if Manny would win this fight, it will be in another history where he beat 2 undefeated young boxer in a row. lol..

Many fans are waiting for this negotiation to be final since people love to see Pacquiao step back on the ring again and for sure this is another exciting fight of pacquiao and the world will slightly stop for filipino fans when the fight of pacquiao begins.

Indeed a big fight. Every fight of Manny Pacquiao is really big especially for most filipinoes who are watching and supporting him all the way. This would really be a big fight and for sure most of all filipinoes will definitely wait for this day. This can also be a good time to bet Crowford over Pacquiao.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:53:12 PM

We have to wait.

This article is published yesterday.
MANNY PACQUIAO VS. TERENCE CRAWFORD: BOB ARUM PLANS OVERSEAS VENUE

and in the article, Arum said this.
“We’re gonna see what happens, and we’ll know this week whether Pacquiao vs Crawford can actually happen.

Great, thanks!

So that's the timeframe that we have to wait for the decision whether this fight will go on and Crawford will agree.

There's no problem with Manny as he wants to fight him.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:25:06 PM

Indeed a big fight. Every fight of Manny Pacquiao is really big especially for most filipinoes who are watching and supporting him all the way. This would really be a big fight and for sure most of all filipinoes will definitely wait for this day. This can also be a good time to bet Crowford over Pacquiao.

Not only Filipinos but the entire world and the profit is generated from other countries because they pay a higher PPV money equivalent and they also pay for the entrance to watch the fight live. If this fight will happen, and with that huge target price of profit, I think it's gonna be conducted in other countries where crowd are allow to watch so it will also generate revenue aside from PPV.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:48:54 PM

I'm a bit surprised people still want to see Manny Pacquiao fight.  Granted I'm a casual fan, so that is probably why...  but I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing this guy in the ring again with anyone and be quite happy.  If you can't tell, I'm still mad I sat through the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight.  Was such a pathetic excuse for a mega fight...  I'd rather see Tyson's old ass in the ring than any of these lightweights, even in their prime.

Pacman is an active fighter and has won recently versus Keith Thurman also an active, younger and also a ranked boxer in his division. He cannot be compared to Mike Tyson, a retired heavyweight boxer who can only fight in exhibitions.

Pacquiao was already the Tom Brady of boxing (8 weight division champ), even before Tom Brady clinches his 7th ring. Grin

All we can do is really wait, perhaps they're already communicating back and forth or Bob trying to lure boxing investors for this super fight. Although $50 million is just a change for him, but as I have said, he is very cunning and well-experience in this boxing world and probably working to get the purse from sponsors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:49:43 PM

Pacquiao was already the Tom Brady of boxing (8 weight division champ), even before Tom Brady clinches his 7th ring. Grin

All we can do is really wait, perhaps they're already communicating back and forth or Bob trying to lure boxing investors for this super fight. Although $50 million is just a change for him, but as I have said, he is very cunning and well-experience in this boxing world and probably working to get the purse from sponsors.

Another high-paying job for both boxers in case this will push thru.
But it seems, they are already looking for the venue of this possible match.
Or maybe, still waiting for the covid vaccine to roll-out in most countries.
Because they can also get a good amount of cash via gate earnings.
Pacquiao seems not to be retiring anytime soon, but as OgNasty said, I also prefer Pac to retire and enjoy his earnings while he still can.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:31:43 AM

As a supporter of Manny Pacquiao, of course I am very enthusiastic about waiting for his battle schedule, actually I don't care who the opponent is,
it's still interesting for me to watch. I think Terence Crawford should have accepted the offer, $ 10 Million is an enormous amount. And I am sure that
if this fight takes place there will be hype, especially for the people of the Philippines. This is a very interesting battle to wait for, hopefully
the official schedule will come out. I have prepared a budget for betting on Manny Pacquiao's fight with Terence Crawford.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: