Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption and Sports  (Read 6595 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 05:04:58 PM

While there are this principle of sportmanship in our system... There are these people who only thinks of this entertainment as business, and business is business. Although there are clean businesses out there, that latter part are still in action, especially when gambling takes place. Money is money for this people and it is obvious that they will do anything to have this money.
I agree that now everyone thinks sports is a business and therefore corruption is on the rise. It is possible to prevent corruption by playing as a means of entertainment money is a business that can bring everyone down the administration must be free from corruption and ensure.

So if sports is a business is it necessary that there should be corruption there ? I think we should change our mindset and avoid corruption at every cost. The world would be so peaceful if everywhere there is no corruption and merit existed in every field of life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1138

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:18:10 PM

So if sports is a business is it necessary that there should be corruption there ? I think we should change our mindset and avoid corruption at every cost. The world would be so peaceful if everywhere there is no corruption and merit existed in every field of life.
Since God gave us "Free Will", there has always been the one who works for the good and the one who works for the evil.
And when the sport became a business (not just entertainment), there are those people who use the money to invest in sport and grow a team, as well as those people who use sport and a team to corruptly earn money.

It isn't just a matter of changing the mindset, corruption is something that is embedded in everything these days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:30:50 PM

I'd agree, but it's impossible. In business, money is always involved, and we all know that one of the roots of evil is Greed. Money is a product of greed, and those people that have the capacity to bend the rules have the advantage. The sports industry is a one huge corrupted industry and avoiding this corruption can cause some life to be honest. It would be nice if this can really be removed but in reality even we avoid it, we can still feel it.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:59:50 PM

this is an impossibility and can only be achieved in imagination.
it is true that the world would be at peace without it.
but we are talking according to the existing reality, humans basically have a greedy side in themselves and what is happening now, especially in sports, of course we know that there can be a good business ground, and in all forms of business believe it or not it will always be there is such a thing as politics, controlling the rights of others and corruption.
I'm talking like this doesn't mean I support this bad thing, but it will always be there even if there are those who refuse and try to eradicate it I think the success rate is only a fraction of a percent of the total corruption in sports, because things like this don't can be prevented except with the awareness of all business people here.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 07:39:45 PM

Corruption in sports cannot be eradicated for two reasons:
1. The difficulty in investigating and collecting evidence of participation in corrupt schemes
2. Too weak punishment at the legislative level
this is indeed possible because of course they do something risky like that with planning and strength from various parties because I believe the perpetrators in this sport corruption case are not only from people related to sports but can be from outside factors and even very possible Once corrupt officials and law enforcement officers are involved, it will be very difficult to stop this because everything is interconnected and protects each other.

related to weak laws is also one of the reasons that is quite strong and the problem in some countries is indeed the policy of the government which is not firm in regulating laws like this which makes corruptors free to carry out their actions without worrying about punishments that befall them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:59:38 PM

~snip~
1. The difficulty in investigating and collecting evidence of participation in corrupt schemes
I think similar to match-fixing which is really punishable stuff, this is one of the most common fraudulent activities in sports betting when there is a match-fixing it will take advantage of others and will surely have a win-win situation when there is fixing the match. The punishment if I am not mistaken is should bet must in imprisonment for about a maximum penalty of 10 years. How sad, you will be in prison just because of that fraudulent activity, your juts wasting your time in prison.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 09:14:49 PM

~snip~
I think similar to match-fixing which is really punishable stuff, this is one of the most common fraudulent activities in sports betting when there is a match-fixing it will take advantage of others and will surely have a win-win situation when there is fixing the match. The punishment if I am not mistaken is should bet must in imprisonment for about a maximum penalty of 10 years. How sad, you will be in prison just because of that fraudulent activity, your juts wasting your time in prison.
That's what would happen if there's corruption in sports, but the words corruption in sports is so deep that there's a lot of things happening inside and it's not only done by a few numbers of people, it's most likely done by the high ranking official in the league and as they have more power to dictate whatever they want to serve their evil purpose.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:36:34 PM

In my country every government during the election campaign have the statement we'll abolish corruption on the sports in the manifesto. Is this is common or I'm seeing this on my country. In each and every game, during the selection process bribe is being given. This has made several able sportsmen discontinue their passion on sports and do some routine job for their living.

Same as this is the gambling, more key players are involved with match fixing even after getting huge sum of money after every match winning/losing. Why certain sportsmen have such greed towards money when people are starving to have a single meal on a day.
sports has turned into a massive business vendor and the key players would want to get the king size from the business. Greed is vertually in all sectors and none is left out. I think for sports there is actually no remedy because the players involved are pillars and organizers of the sporting activities. It's just for the Norma man to play along

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:38:38 PM

In my country every government during the election campaign have the statement we'll abolish corruption on the sports in the manifesto. Is this is common or I'm seeing this on my country. In each and every game, during the selection process bribe is being given. This has made several able sportsmen discontinue their passion on sports and do some routine job for their living.

Same as this is the gambling, more key players are involved with match fixing even after getting huge sum of money after every match winning/losing. Why certain sportsmen have such greed towards money when people are starving to have a single meal on a day.
sports has turned into a massive business vendor and the key players would want to get the king size from the business. Greed is vertually in all sectors and none is left out. I think for sports there is actually no remedy because the players involved are pillars and organizers of the sporting activities. It's just for the Norma man to play along
Who could really able to resist specially if the offered amount is something you can earn on a short span of time? Of course you would really be agreeing with those kind of terms.
Corruption is something not new not only on gambling industry but on other industries as well thats why its no surprise that there are really instances or incidents might leaked out
which could really tell that there is something behind is happening.Can we get rid of it? No its not and they would do this as long they havent been bust up yet.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:51:59 PM

Who could really able to resist specially if the offered amount is something you can earn on a short span of time? Of course you would really be agreeing with those kind of terms.
Corruption is something not new not only on gambling industry but on other industries as well thats why its no surprise that there are really instances or incidents might leaked out
which could really tell that there is something behind is happening.Can we get rid of it? No its not and they would do this as long they havent been bust up yet.

Corruption is already part of human lifestyle, sad to say about this reality. And since money just come and go in gambling industry, it is an easy target for those who want to bribe someone in the agency or any government-related organizations. Now, it is up to the player if he will also join this bad practice or live with his morale intact. Usually, this will arise problem and misunderstanding and the public won't know it up until someone spilled the beans.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:20:36 AM

~
Corruption is already part of human lifestyle, sad to say about this reality. And since money just come and go in gambling industry, it is an easy target for those who want to bribe someone in the agency or any government-related organizations. Now, it is up to the player if he will also join this bad practice or live with his morale intact. Usually, this will arise problem and misunderstanding and the public won't know it up until someone spilled the beans.

Corruption does occur in all sectors of life, even in my own environment where I often encounter corrupt practices. It sounds scary, as many people
have low morale and don't feel guilty about committing corruption. Especially in the world of gambling, where the velocity of money is very large,
it makes sense if there is a lot of corruption. Most people are very easily moved by money, so I'm not surprised that many sports competitions
are supposed to be fair play, match-fixing often occurs in the world of sports. To eradicate corruption is not easy, it takes the role of honest people
who dare to report if they find corrupt practices. Because corrupt practices are difficult to detect if no one leaks and reports.  Sometimes
the punishment for the perpetrators of corruption must also be severe, for a deterrent effect.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:28:54 AM

Honest athletes who value their own reputation, the reputation of their countries and respect their adversaries can resist such temptations and that is this kind of athletle who is carrying the true meaning of "sport" alive. Unfortunatelly there is no way to get rid of it, because most people think these practices are normal and acceptable since they would also cheat, if they had the opportunity of doing so.

But real athetles don't need shortcuts. They are forged through their effort and integrity. The example of great sportsmen like Usain Bolt don't let me lie: they didn't cheat and were still able to break records and insert their names in history.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 03:46:23 AM

One of the main problems is that the same people who are engaged in it are fighting corruption  Grin The result is clearly visible in our country, which was caught on the state doping system and now the entire national sport bears heavy consequences in the form of discrimination even against those athletes who were completely clean (at least they were not caught on anything).

Yeah, I think that it is definitely an issue.

The same people who are breaking the rules are enforcing the rules which is a huge issue in my opinion. The regulators are often the most corrupt people that are getting the benefits of these arrangements.

There needs to be a real effort for change from the government and not superficial rules to actually make a difference.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 12:29:25 PM

One of the main problems is that the same people who are engaged in it are fighting corruption  Grin The result is clearly visible in our country, which was caught on the state doping system and now the entire national sport bears heavy consequences in the form of discrimination even against those athletes who were completely clean (at least they were not caught on anything).

The same people who are breaking the rules are enforcing the rules which is a huge issue in my opinion. The regulators are often the most corrupt people that are getting the benefits of these arrangements.

There needs to be a real effort for change from the government and not superficial rules to actually make a difference.

There's a wide corruption happening if the government is already involved. I think a certain league that is corrupted this much has no chance to earn the fans respect, there's no way the fans would not know if the government is already involved, IMO, only gamblers would love the sports as they can bet in the side that they think is rigged to win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 01:22:38 PM

There's a wide corruption happening if the government is already involved. I think a certain league that is corrupted this much has no chance to earn the fans respect, there's no way the fans would not know if the government is already involved, IMO, only gamblers would love the sports as they can bet in the side that they think is rigged to win.
There's no way on people to know about those possible rigged games yet these kind of information is something that cant be known unless if you are part of those vips and clubs which are financially capable.
Corruption is something been a default thing on this world doesnt matter which industry you are on because it would be always present or lurks in the shadows which normal joes couldnt really able to know.
It would be always there and there's nothing we can do about it thats why its no surprising that there would be some games which you do seem to be rigged but we cant really give out proofs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 01:25:53 PM

Well this is not surprising if the government is involve in such activity and we can expect a rampant cheating on various sports and I'm sure if this always happen the sports scene will fade out since many fans would lose an interest to watch the game due to game fixing. But actually we can detect if some fixing happen since for sure we cannot see the players play at their full potential and we can always see a miss play nor obvious calls and play execution.

But I don't also think government is involve in this but maybe we can point out some rich organization which we can see that they are unto sports scene.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:44:47 PM

The problem is that humans are too greedy for things and want to get as much profit as possible that they can't reach with their hands.
it will be very difficult for the government (because of course there are good governments, even if only a little) to enforce the law on corruption but on the other hand the people who thwart it are people from within the government itself who make it seem as if the law can be traded and the law becomes soft.
and it is not impossible if the longer it goes on like this the image of the government itself will be getting worse in the eyes of the public, especially in sports lovers.
and sport is no longer a requirement for professionalism and sportsmanship if you see corruption continues to thrive in line with the times.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1166

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 05:11:10 PM

If it's systemic the way you described it here, like authorities are also involved, it is probably the worst situation anyway. It is systemic anyway in my opinion because athletes who don't dope know they won't have a fair chance to compete, so they are pulled into the doping system almost automatically.

They are, behind the doors, they don't have any opportunities if the system was already corrupt, the only thing they can do
is to go with the flow. If they wanted to continue playing or being part of the team, they need to comply and they needed
to play the role that the management asks them to act without any further question.

That's the only thing if the system of corruptions already there before players even start joining the team.
Dopers are always one step ahead of anti-doping authorities as the dopers and their doctors can innovate while as an anti-doping authority you don't even always know what you are looking for. You can only find what you are looking for, and if you look for the wrong things you won't be able to detect anything. That makes it a profitable and attractive business practice for doctors: try to be the one who develops stuff that nobody can find or prove you being guilty of taking it. I guess most of the absolute superstars are taking something.

Another truth that we can't see, those people are always one step ahead, whatever plans the execution bodies are planning
Those people already have their own alternatives. The fact that most of them are part of the system, so there's nothing that
really possible unless the government and the whole organization will diminish everything and replace everyone with a high
conscience and very trusted parties.

I think sponsorships and money play a huge role here. Imagine you dedicate all your life to a sport, become a professional at a certain level and get your first contracts, earn some decent money. You adjust your lifestyle, get a bigger contract and afford more stuff in life. Now you get to the level where you understand that the only way to keep up your lifestyle, to please your sponsors is to take something down your throat or into your veins in order to compete with the world elite. That's actually not funny at all.

We now even see the discussions with technical stuff at the last Olympics where the runners broke all those records because of shoes that were designed differently by a certain company, can't remember the name. But that, on the other hand, is by far not as bad as pimping up your body and risking your health. Technical stuff should be fine for the most part. Technical stuff counts a lot in many sports. It is just where bio-substances come into play that it really sucks, also for us fans.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:01:32 PM

I think sponsorships and money play a huge role here. Imagine you dedicate all your life to a sport, become a professional at a certain level and get your first contracts, earn some decent money. You adjust your lifestyle, get a bigger contract and afford more stuff in life. Now you get to the level where you understand that the only way to keep up your lifestyle, to please your sponsors is to take something down your throat or into your veins in order to compete with the world elite. That's actually not funny at all.

We now even see the discussions with technical stuff at the last Olympics where the runners broke all those records because of shoes that were designed differently by a certain company, can't remember the name. But that, on the other hand, is by far not as bad as pimping up your body and risking your health. Technical stuff should be fine for the most part. Technical stuff counts a lot in many sports. It is just where bio-substances come into play that it really sucks, also for us fans.
Corruption is all over the place in the world of sports and it is not difficult to understand why, the world of sports is a meritocracy, basically the ones that win receive all the attention while no one really remembers who came in second.

This means that people will do everything in their power to be the first place and while cheating by using illegal substances is heavy penalized there are many people that will take them as they believe they deserve to win as they have dedicated their lives to the sport, and this is why cheating is so common in sports despite the dislike fans have for cheaters and how much it damages sports in general.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:12:20 PM

Corruption is all over the place in the world of sports and it is not difficult to understand why, the world of sports is a meritocracy, basically the ones that win receive all the attention while no one really remembers who came in second.

This means that people will do everything in their power to be the first place and while cheating by using illegal substances is heavy penalized there are many people that will take them as they believe they deserve to win as they have dedicated their lives to the sport, and this is why cheating is so common in sports despite the dislike fans have for cheaters and how much it damages sports in general.

I like to believe that it's happening but the corruption is not rampant, why? because if there's massive corruption in sports, fans are cheated all the time and it's like these people are stealing the real happiness of the fans. I don't want to think that way because once it's in our heads, we will not appreciate the true beauty of sports. Everytime our team loses, we would always think that there's a rig happening, not good.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: