Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57648 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:34:54 AM

When you wish to be dead

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:57:59 AM

You are trying to compare civilian casualties with military casualties?  So you are saying that Putin is not killing "as much as he could" because Ukrainians are your brothers? It is the same when you said that Ukrainians will forget all this and be brothers ...man!... that is so pyscho! Are you a sociopath or did you use some "recommended answers" from your controllers (which I am sure are sociopaths)?

During the conflict the military of Ukraine has received and keeps on receiving billions in weapons aid which is making it stronger than ever. At this point something should be clear even for Putin: US and Europe are not going to let Ukraine fall. If planes are needed, there will be planes, if tanks are needed, there will be tanks, if more intelligence is needed it will be provided.

RE Russophobia - please, this is for all Russians, Europe is not an enemy of the Russian people. We want to trade and have a pacific relationship and we are sorry that your current leader is sending your young to die by the thousands when there is absolutely no need for it nor anything to gain for you.

As said: Putin's army has no real capability to hold long supply lines. Ukraine has delivered a few counter strikes and holds several strategic points. From "we want to depose the government" is now becoming "we want the south ports" and will eventually become "err... well, sorry, we were just passing by". To late for many.

RE Energy, it seems that Putin is backing up on the senseless plan of payments in roubles - who knows, he may some day decide that this whole war was not a great idea after all. Late for many.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:24:48 AM

The losses of the personnel of the Russian army exceed the losses of the civilian population of Ukraine - a consequence of the tactics chosen by Putin to minimize damage to the fraternal people of Ukraine. The losses of Ukrainian soldiers are ten times greater than the losses of Russian soldiers - and soon Ukrainian propaganda will no longer be able to hide it. The Ukrainian army is suffering serious losses in personal strength and dramatic losses in military equipment, which the West can replace with a maximum of Javelins. Tanks, planes, helicopters, ships, air defense missiles, Tochka-U missiles, etc., Ukraine's losses in heavy equipment are great and irreplaceable. Soon the regular army will turn into gangs of Nazis with Kalashnikovs.

Everyone knew that the Ukrainian army would suffer much casualties. But Russia's  disposition or belief was that Ukraine would fall in days. They made the world feel that they had the military might to overrun Ukraine easily. Now people are surprise that the 'little' Ukraine is giving the 'almighty' Russia a bloody nose. Hence, even if Ukrainian loss is hundred times higher than Russia,  Zelensky would still receive standing ovations around the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tash

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:56:14 AM

...............  Zelensky would still receive standing ovations around the world.
In your fantasy world Hitler would receive standing ovations as well. Sick world it is if war criminals receive standing ovations around the world.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:04:06 AM

You are trying to compare civilian casualties with military casualties?  So you are saying that Putin is not killing "as much as he could" because Ukrainians are your brothers? It is the same when you said that Ukrainians will forget all this and be brothers ...man!... that is so pyscho! Are you a sociopath or did you use some "recommended answers" from your controllers (which I am sure are sociopaths)?
That's what I'm saying, instead of massive aerial bombardments of cities and fortified areas, there are pinpoint missile strikes on outbreaks of military activity. Let me remind you that the United States bombed Iraq for 37 days before launching a ground operation, and Iraq is half the size of Ukraine and there are deserts there. Russia is acting much more humanely towards the civilian population. Ukraine is heterogeneous in composition, in the East there are many Russian-speaking people who have been living under shelling from the Armed Forces of Ukraine for eight years, for example, as residents of Donetsk. Refugees from Mariupol to Russian territory talk about the atrocities of the Azov Nazis who shoot and kill civilians.

During the conflict the military of Ukraine has received and keeps on receiving billions in weapons aid which is making it stronger than ever. At this point something should be clear even for Putin: US and Europe are not going to let Ukraine fall. If planes are needed, there will be planes, if tanks are needed, there will be tanks, if more intelligence is needed it will be provided.
I think this is one of the fakes of Ukrainian propaganda, saying that the West will help. The disposal of illiquid weapons is no more difficult than one person can lift - this is the maximum of this help from the West, a rocket from the sky will immediately fly into something larger. Nothing oversized and nothing in large batches. No ships, no planes, no helicopters, no artillery, no tanks, no anti-aircraft missile systems, only hand-held anti-tank systems and a few drones.

RE Russophobia - please, this is for all Russians, Europe is not an enemy of the Russian people. We want to trade and have a pacific relationship and we are sorry that your current leader is sending your young to die by the thousands when there is absolutely no need for it nor anything to gain for you.
I'm talking about the manifestations of Kansel culture, when the names of great Russian writers, composers and artists are deleted from the list of the treasury of world culture, when athletes are discriminated against on a national basis and not allowed to compete in sports, when Russians are hounded just because they are Russian - about manifestations of Nazism in modern Europe.

As said: Putin's army has no real capability to hold long supply lines. Ukraine has delivered a few counter strikes and holds several strategic points. From "we want to depose the government" is now becoming "we want the south ports" and will eventually become "err... well, sorry, we were just passing by". To late for many.
The Russian army pushed the Ukrainian army back at least 100 km inland from the border with Russia to prevent Ukrainian rockets and cannons from firing at Russia, and then stopped in advance to reduce personnel losses. The army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is blocked in the Donbass and in the vicinity of Kyiv, and in the vicinity of Nikolaev - from the north, east and south, but the entire territory of Ukraine, including the western one, is being shot through with missiles.

RE Energy, it seems that Putin is backing up on the senseless plan of payments in roubles - who knows, he may some day decide that this whole war was not a great idea after all. Late for many.
We'll see.

Tash

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:06:12 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 11:17:45 AM by Tash

Clown world
https://youtu.be/Z5wzk6TBY3M
Politicians are the lowest of the low lives.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:50:54 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 12:36:54 PM by paxmao

I think this is one of the fakes of Ukrainian propaganda, saying that the West will help. The disposal of illiquid weapons is no more difficult than one person can lift - this is the maximum of this help from the West, a rocket from the sky will immediately fly into something larger. Nothing oversized and nothing in large batches. No ships, no planes, no helicopters, no artillery, no tanks, no anti-aircraft missile systems, only hand-held anti-tank systems and a few drones.

I love Tchaikovsky, Dostoyevski and Chinghiz Aitmatov (not Russian, but writes in Russian) and many other manifestations of the Russian culture, and I am against prohibiting any non-violent and non-politically loaded cultural manifestation (ballet qualifies, for avoidance of doubt). I just see that Putin is unfit to rule and is damaging Russia's people and interests.

Now that I am thinking... Do not "Crime and Punishment" by  Dostoyevski speak of crime and punishment? Do you think Putin read it?

On the fake "support", do you think these 13.6 Billion USD are just to buy bandages and helmets?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/11/us-congress-gives-final-approval-to-13-6b-ukraine-aid-budget

Just to put it into perspective, the best-class tanks cost around 4 million. This helps equates to 3400 state-of-the-art tanks. You can pretend a fist is fake, until it hits you in the nose.

You see, Putin has now pushed Ukraine into accepting US aid. I cannot see the "master strategy" on this.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 01:20:14 PM

That's what I'm saying, instead of massive aerial bombardments of cities and fortified areas, there are pinpoint missile strikes on outbreaks of military activity. Let me remind you that the United States bombed Iraq for 37 days before launching a ground operation, and Iraq is half the size of Ukraine and there are deserts there. Russia is acting much more humanely towards the civilian population. Ukraine is heterogeneous in composition, in the East there are many Russian-speaking people who have been living under shelling from the Armed Forces of Ukraine for eight years, for example, as residents of Donetsk. Refugees from Mariupol to Russian territory talk about the atrocities of the Azov Nazis who shoot and kill civilians.

We are just starting to learn more about the atrocities that the Russian invaders committed on the occupied territories as the Ukrainian army is liberating them.

They leveled the villages and towns, looked for and killed the remaining residents, robbed what they could, and moved on.

Few people hid in cellars and stayed there for weeks, and survived.

This is Russian 'military' for you. They are good at shooting at targets that don't shoot back.

Pinpoint precision my ass. They are a horde of Mongols. I hope Ukrainians will find and kill every single Russian soldier, and pro-Russian gang member they can find on the territory of Ukraine.

Make them pay.

Tash

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 01:29:58 PM

We are just starting to learn more about the atrocities that the Russian invaders committed on the occupied territories as the Ukrainian army is liberating them.

They leveled the villages and towns, looked for and killed the remaining residents, robbed what they could, and moved on.

Few people hid in cellars and stayed there for weeks, and survived.

This is Russian 'military' for you. They are good at shooting at targets that don't shoot back.

Pinpoint precision my ass. They are a horde of Mongols. I hope Ukrainians will find and kill every single Russian soldier, and pro-Russian gang member they can find on the territory of Ukraine.

Make them pay.

Mariupol  liberated from the Azov Nazis.
https://youtu.be/C-irWniGBEU

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:39:14 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (5)

Mariupol  liberated from the Azov Nazis.
https://youtu.be/C-irWniGBEU

More from the liberators. They got drunk, took a woman's car keys and crashed the car right outside her house, shot her dog, then they shot her husband, raped her, went to get drunk, came back, raped her again, went to get drunk again, came back, raped her again and fell asleep. Such liberation, so much nazis, wow!
Makes me wonder why she did not slit throats of those two liberators. I guess she's not much of a nazi after all. Even seeing her husband murdered in front of her couldn't make her do anything violent.

https://inews.co.uk/news/ukrainian-woman-says-russian-troops-raped-her-1544863

icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7826

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 06:18:15 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (5), xandry (2), 1miau (2)

I am still amazed at the inhumanity of the scum that fuels the fire in this thread. Despite this, I want to note that this video perfectly demonstrates how the "Russian liberators" deal with the Kherson protesters, footage that should sober up any sane person, (be sure to turn on the sound).

In addition, my cousine has 9 children in the family (the one who currently emigrated to Poland with a small child), and she is the eldest daughter. Three of her sisters are now in Kyiv and three more live in Mariupol. So I don’t need to tell about good intentions after one of my sister’s sisters with her children sat in the basement for a week and gave the children water from a puddle. I can’t believe that I am writing this, as it would seem that now is the 21st century ... but I still get goosebumps when you realize that at such moments, neither a good car, nor having an apartment or money plays any role. Now that humanitarian corridors have been launched, the situation is still difficult, since this girl and her two young children were forcibly taken to Russia, and I understand why she agreed. Since there is nothing even to discuss when there is a choice between the life of children and their own freedom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tash

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:44:01 PM

Asking Mariupol Residents About Russian Attacks On Civilian areas
https://youtu.be/rLZ2ZzoD-W0

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:57:12 PM

Make them pay.

@be.open, seems like you "brotherhood" idea is not clearly understood by your Ukrainian brother here. You need to explain him that he must forget the fact that Putin has shelled their cities, killed children is still starving people in Mariupol and consider that as "simply ideological differences" and become one nation under Tzar Putin.

hint: It may take a while convincing them, be ready for some resistance.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 10:52:52 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (3)

The losses of the personnel of the Russian army exceed the losses of the civilian population of Ukraine - a consequence of the tactics chosen by Putin to minimize damage to the fraternal people of Ukraine. The losses of Ukrainian soldiers are ten times greater than the losses of Russian soldiers - and soon Ukrainian propaganda will no longer be able to hide it. The Ukrainian army is suffering serious losses in personal strength and dramatic losses in military equipment, which the West can replace with a maximum of Javelins. Tanks, planes, helicopters, ships, air defense missiles, Tochka-U missiles, etc., Ukraine's losses in heavy equipment are great and irreplaceable. Soon the regular army will turn into gangs of Nazis with Kalashnikovs.
I'm curious what data for death toll you are using? If you are using stats given by Russian propaganda, then nothing surprising that you're saying that losses of Ukrainian army exceeds victims of Russian army. According to Russia, they have lost 1351 troops in this war what is nothing more than cynical lie. Ok, let's say that numbers given by Ukraine is not correct, but still, USA report about over 10 000 deaths and numbers given by NATO is very estimate, from 7000 to 15 000. Russia claiming that they have killed 14 000 Ukrainians, but nobody eles don't report about such big numbers.
And what you will tell about report which says that Ukraine now have more tanks than they had before war, after they have captured over 100 tanks from Russia?

I'm talking about the manifestations of Kansel culture, when the names of great Russian writers, composers and artists are deleted from the list of the treasury of world culture, when athletes are discriminated against on a national basis and not allowed to compete in sports, when Russians are hounded just because they are Russian - about manifestations of Nazism in modern Europe.
Why do Russians see Nazis everywhere? Before going to sleep maybe you're checking under your bed to be sure that nazi isn't hiding? Not allowing athletes to participate just because that they're Russian isn't discrimination. It's collective reposnisbility. They're not directly responsible for war in Ukraine, but Russian citizens should respond for actions of their elected president, which was elected by majority of votes.
Maybe these things in Europe can be called Russophobia, but what else do you expect? That Russians will be liked and welocomed with a joy?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 12:26:59 AM

I don't think this is true at all. The virtue signaling from the US and Europe can only go so far.

The West's response can be perfectly encapsulated here. Ukraine needs jets, and Poland was ready to send them if the U.S. was ready to provide military equipment to Poland in return; they chose not to. They instead got a kind poem from Nancy Pelosi, with solidarity of course. I'm sure Putin is trembling in fear.

If the West cared about Ukraine, they would not wait for innocent civilians to perish, with dead bodies laying amongst the rubble of imploded buildings. What ever spare change the U.S. and Europe can put together isn't anything meaningful. Ukraine needs military equipment. They've been provided minimal amounts from some European countries and it isn't enough.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:54:48 AM

I'm curious what data for death toll you are using? If you are using stats given by Russian propaganda, then nothing surprising that you're saying that losses of Ukrainian army exceeds victims of Russian army. According to Russia, they have lost 1351 troops in this war what is nothing more than cynical lie. Ok, let's say that numbers given by Ukraine is not correct, but still, USA report about over 10 000 deaths and numbers given by NATO is very estimate, from 7000 to 15 000. Russia claiming that they have killed 14 000 Ukrainians, but nobody eles don't report about such big numbers.
And what you will tell about report which says that Ukraine now have more tanks than they had before war, after they have captured over 100 tanks from Russia?
I am based on data from the Russian Ministry of Defense. There are a lot of fakes on the Ukrainian side (including about 100 captured tanks), Russian data looks reliable. Putin has declared the west to be the "Empire of Lies", so Russians have to tell the truth in order to look like a knight in shining armor. Grin

Why do Russians see Nazis everywhere? Before going to sleep maybe you're checking under your bed to be sure that nazi isn't hiding? Not allowing athletes to participate just because that they're Russian isn't discrimination. It's collective reposnisbility. They're not directly responsible for war in Ukraine, but Russian citizens should respond for actions of their elected president, which was elected by majority of votes.
Maybe these things in Europe can be called Russophobia, but what else do you expect? That Russians will be liked and welocomed with a joy?
Yes, this is discrimination based on nationality, a manifestation of Nazism. What collective responsibility are you talking about? I did not vote for Putin in the elections and I am not responsible for his decisions and actions. I am responsible for my decisions and actions, but I have no responsibility simply because I am Russian. I am human and you can treat me without national or racial prejudice.

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 04:08:55 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

Why do Russians see Nazis everywhere?

Not everywhere and not all Russians, but there are prerequisites for this. Perhaps, if you check the materials below, you will understand where did the rumors about Nazism come from.
Congress bans arms to Ukraine militia linked to neo-Nazis
'These are actual Nazis that aren't neo in any sense'
Torchlight parade in Kyiv honors Nazi-linked nationalist
Ukrainian TV host calls for 'Extermination of Russian Children'

They're not directly responsible for war in Ukraine, but Russian citizens should respond for actions of their elected president, which was elected by majority of votes.

The fact is that Russophobia has affected even those citizens who left Russia long ago and do not participate in the presidential elections. In addition, social networks and politicians are whipping up hysteria.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2016

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 04:13:54 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

I don't think this is true at all. The virtue signaling from the US and Europe can only go so far.

The West's response can be perfectly encapsulated here. Ukraine needs jets, and Poland was ready to send them if the U.S. was ready to provide military equipment to Poland in return; they chose not to. They instead got a kind poem from Nancy Pelosi, with solidarity of course. I'm sure Putin is trembling in fear.

If the West cared about Ukraine, they would not wait for innocent civilians to perish, with dead bodies laying amongst the rubble of imploded buildings. What ever spare change the U.S. and Europe can put together isn't anything meaningful. Ukraine needs military equipment. They've been provided minimal amounts from some European countries and it isn't enough.

Did you know so far, just from the US Ukraine has received:

Five Mi-17 helicopters;
1,400 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
4,600 Javelin, 1,000 light anti-armor weapons, and 6,000 AT-4 anti-armor systems;
100 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
300 grenade launchers, 5,000 rifles, 1,000 pistols, 600 machine guns, and 600 shotguns;
Over 60 million rounds of small arms ammunition and grenade launcher and mortar rounds;
25,000 sets of body armor;
Four counter-artillery and counter-unmanned aerial system tracking radars;

And that list is 2 weeks out of date.  They've sent lots more since.  In total over $2 billion.

But Pelosi read a poem, and Biden said no to the fighter jets (and provided a rational explanation why).  So you're take away is "Biden won't send anything but pocket change and Pelosi read a poem instead".

You've got Biden Derangement Syndrome.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 05:07:42 AM

But Pelosi read a poem, and Biden said no to the fighter jets (and provided a rational explanation why).  So you're take away is "Biden won't send anything but pocket change and Pelosi read a poem instead".

I appreciate your list. Nancy Pelosi's poem, profoundly artistic and captivating in nature, still captures the West's stance on Ukraine which is stand by and watch. Five helicopters might not be much against 100k-200k Russian troops and their thousands of aircrafts and tens of thousands of armored vehicles.

(and provided a rational explanation why).

Biden is correct, just as most of Europe are. They do not want to get involved. The red line NATO has set up is the usage of chemical weapons and/or tactical nukes, it would appear. The current involvement and aid the West has isn't enough for Ukraine to "win" the war IMO.

You've got Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Biden is not in control and too far gone to make any of his own decisions. And that's giving him credit because his responsibility for these matters are partially forfeited. I suppose you think it is coincidental that Putin invades after a botched Afghanistan withdrawal in which Joe Biden coerced the Afghanistan President to lie about the Taliban's standing in the country, which was followed by an immediate take over resulting in the death of 13 U.S. service members. And how can we forget the botched counter-attack, which the WH initially lied and covered up until reporting by the NYT uncovered 10 innocent civilians were killed - all because Biden wanted a "tough guy" appearance in response to terrorism. Putin was watching. So was China.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 06:00:23 AM

I am based on data from the Russian Ministry of Defense. There are a lot of fakes on the Ukrainian side (including about 100 captured tanks), Russian data looks reliable. Putin has declared the west to be the "Empire of Lies", so Russians have to tell the truth in order to look like a knight in shining armor. Grin

Yes, this is discrimination based on nationality, a manifestation of Nazism. What collective responsibility are you talking about? I did not vote for Putin in the elections and I am not responsible for his decisions and actions. I am responsible for my decisions and actions, but I have no responsibility simply because I am Russian. I am human and you can treat me without national or racial prejudice.
You are 100% responsible for the war crimes Russians committed in Ukraine.

Your nation will be paying for decades for the destruction and the damage they have caused.

Your countrymen showed no humanity, they killed, robbed, and raped en masse.

As they left the Kyiv area, they stole civilian cars, minivans, all loaded with the loot they managed to carry.

In the temporarily occupied territories, they are terrorizing the civilian population and killing anyone who resists.

Russians are animals. No question about it. Nobody will want to have anything to do with you, once the UN investigation is complete and
the world actually learns what you guys did Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 315 »
  Print  

Jump to: