Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57429 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 01:22:39 PM

UK Newspaper Hides Ukraine Truth in Plain Sight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aCf6pmdY7E

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 02:02:05 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 02:21:18 PM by be.open

What about the Russian invasion? Was that part of the Minsk agreement?
I will ask this question to you too, have you read the text of the Minsk agreements? I ask it today for the third time to three different people here, and no one answered in essence, did no one read them? This is getting really interesting. That is, you don’t even have an idea about what the four parties consisting of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France actually agreed on eight years ago - and the implementation of which Ukraine successfully sabotaged for eight years, which as a result led to the current invasion of Russia, which realized that its titanic efforts to resolve the issue peacefully is simply futile. I'm right, you didn't read it either?
And yeah, I'm back (at least for some time)
I'm glad you're alive. Will you take a break from the defense and immediately launch a counter-offensive on Moscow? Grin

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 05:10:22 PM

What about the Russian invasion? Was that part of the Minsk agreement?
I will ask this question to you too, have you read the text of the Minsk agreements? I ask it today for the third time to three different people here, and no one answered in essence, did no one read them? This is getting really interesting. That is, you don’t even have an idea about what the four parties consisting of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France actually agreed on eight years ago - and the implementation of which Ukraine successfully sabotaged for eight years, which as a result led to the current invasion of Russia, which realized that its titanic efforts to resolve the issue peacefully is simply futile. I'm right, you didn't read it either?
And yeah, I'm back (at least for some time)
I'm glad you're alive. Will you take a break from the defense and immediately launch a counter-offensive on Moscow? Grin

I did not read it.

I do not care what it says.  I care what Russians are doing on the ground, not what they say or sign.

Any agreements with Russia are not worth much.

Only total and absolute demilitarization of Russia will lead to long-lasting peace.

Anything else is just postponing the inevitable. Russia is on a collision course for a total destruction.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:43:25 PM

I did not read it.

I do not care what it says.

Gee, what a shocker!

Only total and absolute demilitarization of Russia will lead to long-lasting peace.

Don't stay up nights waiting for that.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:46:03 PM

I am surprised there haven't been any threads opened about this yet.

In recent months, Russia has massed hundreds of thousands of troops and other military equipment on the Russia-Ukraine border. It is well known that Russia wants Ukraine to be part of its county, however Russian dictator, President Putin, has claimed that the troop mass is part of a training exercise.

The US and NATO allies are sending military equipment to Ukraine to help repeal an attack, and there is some talk about possibly sending troops to the region.

Update 2/18/22:
It appears there may have been some kind of false flag operation in Dumbas, Ukraine, an area controlled by a separatist group, today, possibly involving an alleged bombing of the car belonging to the leader of the separatist group. It is possible this is part of some kind of false flag operation to create a pretext for an invasion.

President Biden today said he believes Putin has made the decision to invade and will start an invasion in the coming days.

Update 2/21/22:
It appears an invasion has begun

Update 2/23/22:
It appears there are some kind of bombings in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine
The Ukrainian president is living a reality show. European Parliaments and the UN are allowing him to express whatever he wants, his busy demanding more weapons from them to fight the Russian military. His allegations against Russia are war propaganda. There is an orchestrated media strategy coming from the USA, to discredit Russia, that is going on. Peace talks seem to be not important. USA oligarchs want to keep the war on: they are making money out of the selling of oil, gas and weapons.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:56:13 PM

Russian soldiers do their best to minimize them, even if it increases the risks for themselves. I'm talking about the fact that the Russians never deliberately kill civilians, realizing that in front of them is a man without a weapon.

I'll just quote it as a reminder that you're delusional and cannot be reasoned with.
You're telling us that a family of 4 that was shot on the street on their way to the train station in broad daylight was armed and shooting at Russians.

A 4 week old baby who travelled with parents and grandparents was shot at a Russian checkpoint along with all adults.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AABSm3Plr0

Video captured by a civilian drone showed a motorist being shot by Russian soldiers near Kyiv after getting out of his car and putting his hands in the air.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/video-drone-man-shot-russians-near-kyiv-ukraine-war-latest-sqhrbtdrb

Dad, Please Don't Die!': Harrowing Video Captures Deadly Russian Attack On Ukrainian Father And Son
https://www.rferl.org/a/father-son-attacked-russia-ukraine/31734834.html

Ukrainian officials and local residents have said the mayor of a small town, along with her husband and son, were executed by invading Russian forces that had until recently occupied the area. Mayor Olga Sukhenko and her family were shot and thrown into a pit in a forest behind a plot of land with several houses that the Russian forces then took over in the town of Motyzhyn, they said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/olga-sukhenko-ukraine-mayor-russia-accused-killing-torture/

Your lies are an affront to these murdered people and their families.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 06:37:16 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 07:06:47 PM by be.open

Russian soldiers do their best to minimize them, even if it increases the risks for themselves. I'm talking about the fact that the Russians never deliberately kill civilians, realizing that in front of them is a man without a weapon.

I'll just quote it as a reminder that you're delusional and cannot be reasoned with.
You're telling us that a family of 4 that was shot on the street on their way to the train station in broad daylight was armed and shooting at Russians.

A 4 week old baby who travelled with parents and grandparents was shot at a Russian checkpoint along with all adults.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AABSm3Plr0

Video captured by a civilian drone showed a motorist being shot by Russian soldiers near Kyiv after getting out of his car and putting his hands in the air.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/video-drone-man-shot-russians-near-kyiv-ukraine-war-latest-sqhrbtdrb

Dad, Please Don't Die!': Harrowing Video Captures Deadly Russian Attack On Ukrainian Father And Son
https://www.rferl.org/a/father-son-attacked-russia-ukraine/31734834.html

Ukrainian officials and local residents have said the mayor of a small town, along with her husband and son, were executed by invading Russian forces that had until recently occupied the area. Mayor Olga Sukhenko and her family were shot and thrown into a pit in a forest behind a plot of land with several houses that the Russian forces then took over in the town of Motyzhyn, they said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/olga-sukhenko-ukraine-mayor-russia-accused-killing-torture/

Your lies are an affront to these murdered people and their families.
My vagina almost grew from your tearful stories. You know, if there wasn’t such a powerful flow of falsely staged informational shit from the Ukrainian side, I might have tried to penetrate the content of your links a little more deeply to figure out what really happened there. Fortunately, I have access to Ukrainian telegram channels that coordinate the creation of an informational background for the gullible Western layman, and I know this cuisine well from the inside. Pot, don’t boil it - even in the West, it seems that no one really believes you anymore, because such a wild concentration of fakes is too much. Today we forced a photo of a crying girl next to the corpse of her murdered mother, very touching - although this is a frame from the movie "Brest Fortress" lol. Yesterday we forced a video where a tank shoots at point-blank range a group of Russian "pig-dogs" - although it quickly became clear that everyone was wearing blue armbands and this was friendly fire. Boring.
I did not read it.

I do not care what it says.  I care what Russians are doing on the ground, not what they say or sign.

Anything else is just postponing the inevitable. Russia is on a collision course for a total destruction.
Why doesn't this surprise me anymore? The document is good, it is an excellent example of the high-quality diplomatic work of all the parties involved. And there is not even anything shameful or humiliating for Ukraine - not in a single point. It was a great chance for Ukraine to keep control of its borders, just stop shooting, give a little more local autonomy to Donbass and let it speak its native language in its native land. Everything! Ukraine could use methods of indirect political influence and in just a few years make Donbass loyal to Kiev again. It was so easy to do if you wanted peace, not war. Ukraine didn't even try! Zelensky did not even try, although he came to power on promises to end the war in the Donbass. For years they sabotaged the implementation of the Minsk agreements and prepared to deliver a decisive blow to the Donbass and Crimea. How can you be so stupid as to seriously prepare to attack Russia? I understand that you still think that Crimea is Ukraine, but since 2014 it has been officially part of Russia and the attack on Crimea is an attack on Russia. Is it really possible to be so idiotic as to believe in yourself SO much? Like, yes, the Third Reich failed to do this, but we will definitely succeed, are you serious? And a month later, run around knocking on all the thresholds, shouting "give us weapons, give us money, give us at least something." Some surrealism.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 07:28:38 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), coolcoinz (1)

Some (or most) of these stories seem to indicate that Russian generals didn't think they would need to retreat so quickly and leave so much evidence of war crimes. Or perhaps didn't really care.

Fortunately, I have access to Ukrainian telegram channels that coordinate the creation of an informational background for the gullible Western layman, and I know this cuisine well from the inside. Pot, don’t boil it - even in the West, it seems that no one really believes you anymore, because such a wild concentration of fakes is too much. Today we forced a photo of a crying girl next to the corpse of her murdered mother, very touching - although this is a frame from the movie "Brest Fortress" lol. Yesterday we forced a video where a tank shoots at point-blank range a group of Russian "pig-dogs" - although it quickly became clear that everyone was wearing blue armbands and this was friendly fire. Boring.

Not sure if you're just trolling or seriously admitting that you're creating fakes to discredit Ukraine. Either way, nothing new really.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 07:42:19 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 07:53:42 PM by be.open

Not sure if you're just trolling or seriously admitting that you're creating fakes to discredit Ukraine. Either way, nothing new really.
Of course I don't do it and I don't even comment, just watching. At first it was interesting - there are a lot of talented creative people from the cinema community in Zelensky's office. And the financial support of the information campaign is almost unlimited. They quickly ran out of steam, began to repeat themselves - for example, they pass off the same wrecked tanks as new victories in the second round in the hope of a short memory of the layman. They hoped for a blitzkrieg, but something went wrong. It turned out that you need to run not a sprint, but at least a half marathon - and these are two different approaches to the distribution of forces over a distance. (Sh)it happens.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 08:41:13 PM

English is not your first language?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1585

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 08:41:19 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 08:55:02 PM by paxmao

I guess that means that troops in those territories cannot claim that any treaty has then been broken if their soldiers are treated inhumanly? Seems to cut both ways?

Not really, Ukraine is signatory to such treaties. Even worse, those are technically Ukrainian citizens, and recently DNR/LNR have been "drafting" every male resident going as far as literally chasing them and beating them on the street: https://vimeo.com/698397206

So this basically means that Ukrainian forces have to fight against their own forcibly drafted citizens, who didn't want to be in this war to begin with. They were like 10 years old in 2014 when some dude in Kremlin decided their fate. Such a horrible mess.

Then they would fall in the category of "rebel", I assume that Ukraine, like most states do have some provision in the laws against armed rebels or secessionism. A Rebel can be usually charged with "treason", "high treason", or other around the topic of effectively being someone trying to subvert the regime. Still, they would not be PoW unless there is actually a declared war.

Despite that, the treatment cannot be inhumane. They may even have more rights than an PoW.

Putin's army has not reached Air Supremacy. Not in the first weeks, not now, the main reason is that Ukraine still holds a decent anti-air capability, recently increased by the way. Putin cannot use the aviation at will, that is certain simply looking at the evolution of the war.
This S-300 complex was destroyed yesterday by a high-precision weapon strike

Sure... if you say so. I am sure all pilots feel much safer after you and your trusted independent source "The Ministry of dark humour and information" confirm that.

On top of that seems like your "modern warfare" manual is outdated.
It is not outdated, it's just that NATO soldiers do not know how to fight

I see, only Russians know how to fight. Same source? Put that in your morning prayers.

So why do Russians execute Ukrainian civilians now?
... a Russian soldier will never shoot at civilians[/b]...

Same source or this is your making?  I suggest you put abandon your keyboard and go there, as civilian and take a walk in the frontline,  since you will be perfectly safe, right? You are packing your lunch and teddy bear right now, right?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 09:21:50 PM

Third. But I don't think my English is the problem. Today we forced a photo of a crying girl next to the corpse of her murdered mother, very touching - although this is a frame from the movie "Brest Fortress" lol sounds like bragging since it's not attributed to anyone else, and it would sound the same way in any language.

Of course I don't do it and I don't even comment, just watching.

Here's the thing though:

https://www.stopfake.org/en/snapshot-of-movie-the-brest-fortress-is-being-presented-as-a-photo-of-donbass/

Looks like this goes all the way back to Russian trolls in 2014.

And look at this now in 2022: https://dpa-factchecking.com/netherlands/220228-99-326736/

The screenshot of the RTL message is therefore a forgery. The photo from the film was pasted onto the post, after which the white sphere with the "i" was placed on top. It is therefore a forgery that very deliberately wants to send incorrect information into the world and thus discredit RTL and by extension the "mainstream media".

Your troll factory may have overdone this one.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:24:48 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 09:41:25 PM by be.open

I see, only Russians know how to fight. Same source?
Do you have any doubts that Russian soldiers are good at fighting? Look on the map at your country and then at Russia. Therefore, again on his own and again on Russia. Then look at the population of Russia and the number of its regular army. Then ask yourself - how the hell with such a small population and army did they take so much land for themselves and not give it to anyone? Maybe you will have fewer doubts that Russian soldiers know how to fight well.

The US generally has a different strategy - to fit an aircraft carrier and bomb from it for a month, then land ground troops and finish off the survivors under the rubble. If you need to act more subtle - to attract sabotage groups of special forces. With these tactics, the 500,000 dead children in Iraq are considered acceptable losses in the struggle for the triumph of democracy. Maybe the United States once knew how to fight, but they forgot how to do it a long time ago.
sounds like bragging since it's not attributed to anyone else, and it would sound the same way in any language.
If it sounded like this, it's a problem with my English, sorry.

I have been observing a lot of different sources of information since the beginning of the operation, but I am only actively doing something about this here on this forum. There is loyal moderation here and there is no noticeable numerical superiority of supporters of one side or another - a very rare combination, possibly unique. It would be wiser for me to just remain silent, and at first I did so - but some kind of way out is needed with such a volume of incoming information. In a sense, this is stress management in a rapidly changing world.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:38:56 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

My vagina almost grew from your tearful stories. You know, if there wasn’t such a powerful flow of falsely staged informational shit from the Ukrainian side, I might have tried to penetrate the content of your links a little more deeply to figure out what really happened there. Fortunately, I have access to Ukrainian telegram channels that coordinate the creation of an informational background for the gullible Western layman, and I know this cuisine well from the inside. Pot, don’t boil it - even in the West, it seems that no one really believes you anymore, because such a wild concentration of fakes is too much. Today we forced a photo of a crying girl next to the corpse of her murdered mother, very touching - although this is a frame from the movie "Brest Fortress" lol. Yesterday we forced a video where a tank shoots at point-blank range a group of Russian "pig-dogs" - although it quickly became clear that everyone was wearing blue armbands and this was friendly fire. Boring.
s weapons, give us money, give us at least something." Some surrealism.

So you did not even bother to look at the links because, according to you, there's so much fakes that these are surely fake too. Instead, you diverted the conversation into a movie and a tank. I didn't mention any tanks or movies, just people shot by Russians, at close range. These links prove that you're lying about Russians not shooting at unarmed civilians.
Also, even if I were a Russian commander, I wouldn't be able to swear that none of my soldiers shot at unarmed civilians. When you send a thousand people to occupy a town it's impossible to keep an eye on each and every one of them, yet you claim that they aren't killing unarmed people, like you're some all knowing being. You insist on something you cannot possibly know, which proves you're full of shit.

Grasping at straws much?

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 09:48:47 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 10:10:33 PM by af_newbie

[
I did not read it.

I do not care what it says.  I care what Russians are doing on the ground, not what they say or sign.

Why doesn't this surprise me anymore? The document is good, it is an excellent example of the high-quality diplomatic work of all the parties involved. And there is not even anything shameful or humiliating for Ukraine - not in a single point. It was a great chance for Ukraine to keep control of its borders, just stop shooting, give a little more local autonomy to Donbass and let it speak its native language in its native land. Everything! Ukraine could use methods of indirect political influence and in just a few years make Donbass loyal to Kiev again. It was so easy to do if you wanted peace, not war. Ukraine didn't even try! Zelensky did not even try, although he came to power on promises to end the war in the Donbass. For years they sabotaged the implementation of the Minsk agreements and prepared to deliver a decisive blow to the Donbass and Crimea. How can you be so stupid as to seriously prepare to attack Russia? I understand that you still think that Crimea is Ukraine, but since 2014 it has been officially part of Russia and the attack on Crimea is an attack on Russia. Is it really possible to be so idiotic as to believe in yourself SO much? Like, yes, the Third Reich failed to do this, but we will definitely succeed, are you serious? And a month later, run around knocking on all the thresholds, shouting "give us weapons, give us money, give us at least something." Some surrealism.

How many dead Russians is a good price for Crimea/Donbas?

20,000?
200,000?
2,000,000?
20,000,000?
42,000,000?
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

What is your number at which you would say that Crimea's annexation is not worth it? Give me your number.

Join the Russian army, or if you are too old, send your sons to serve your Rodina and go to Ukraine to die for Crimea.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:48:56 PM

So you did not even bother to look at the links because, according to you, there's so much fakes that these are surely fake too.
I glanced over to see what I had already seen. This is tabloid shit for stupid degenerates and vanilla moms.
Give me your number.
My answer is how much is needed. But even your first number will be a great success for Ukraine.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 10:00:26 PM

I hope they send Ghost of Kiev to hunt that Russian tank that teleported inside Kiev 1h after invasion started
 tasked directly by Putin for special operation of driving over civilian cars
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 10:08:29 PM

So you did not even bother to look at the links because, according to you, there's so much fakes that these are surely fake too.
I glanced over to see what I had already seen. This is tabloid shit for stupid degenerates and vanilla moms.
Give me your number.
My answer is how much is needed. But even your first number will be a great success for Ukraine.

Sounds good.  The current count as of today is 19,600.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/

20,000 will be dead by April 14th.  Ukrainians are killing 100-300 Russians each day now after Russia changed tactics.

So you have no upper limit, other than the physical limit of about 42,000,000 military-age Russians (Putin included), is that your position?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1005416/population-russia-gender-age-group/

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1585

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 10:20:44 PM

I see, only Russians know how to fight. Same source?
Do you have any doubts that Russian soldiers are good at fighting?

I am sure they are good at "tactical" retreats for what I have seen so far. Instead of invading Ukraine, retreat to Moscow, burn it and go East. Who knows, it worked with Napoleon and the previous Tzars.

Actually, it was you putting in question the ability of NATO soldiers, which in itself is interesting, as there is not such a thing as a NATO soldier.

But answering your question, it depends of what you consider fighting well:
- If good is systematically reaching the objectives with minimal losses and damages to infrastructure, civilians and the environment and their diplomatic stance in the world, Putin's army sucks.
- If good is reaching the objective at "no matter the cost", that happens around 50% of the times and only with enemies of one tenth (or less) the resources of Putin's army.

You see, on this war you are not facing a general in Georgia or waging a war against irregulars trying to create a caliphate. You are facing a determined army that will have   plenty of aid. Oh, do not get me wrong, Putin will claim a victory so everything will be all right. Well, except for a few tens of thousands of young Russian soldiers and their families, but they do not matter, right?

Then look at the population of Russia and the number of its regular army. Then ask yourself - how the hell with such a small population and army did they take so much land for themselves and not give it to anyone?...

Because they did not have any proper enemy in the last 60 years in a battlefield? Because of the nuclear deterrent?

I believe you mentioned in a previous post that the Russian army was 3 million, now you are saying is small army and population? And it is not the first time you say something and the opposite within days. Have you changed your controller?

There is an offensive on Putin. You only understand about armies and shelling, but there are other weapons and they are being used. You do not seem to grasp the long term implications of Putin's actions for the Russian stance and the economy.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 10:28:46 PM

You insist on something you cannot possibly know, which proves you're full of shit.
I understand your feelings, everyone wants to think they are doing the right thing. It must be annoying to be in a situation of insight: "Hans, are we villains?" It's fun to watch this transformation:
- There are no Nazis in Ukraine
- Well, maybe there are some isolated cases
- There may be more of them than I thought, but they are doing the right thing and fighting evil invaders

--> you are here Grin

- Fuck, this is a solid Nazi viper, but the Russians are even worse
- What kind of Minsk agreements, did the Russians really have a reason?
- I'm going to commit suicide from an overdose of lard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: