Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sanction isn't the right option  (Read 2661 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:15:07 AM

Sanctions are a way to destroy or weaken a country's economy. Now we are seeing how our habitual existence is changing. I think that if after the imposed sanctions the country has not changed its course, it means they are not working. Maybe it makes sense to change tactics and try to solve the issue in a different way? What will be next? Strengthening sanctions or lifting them?
If the sanctions are imposed on developing countries or small countries of course it will work,
but in the current case where it refers to Russia I don't think it will matter considering Russia is a big country with a lot of resources,
Regardless of all that, I really hope that both countries can resolve it through diplomacy or non-violent means

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 10:07:34 AM

If someone say sanctions is the right option, I suggest them to open Russia Ruble price to EUR or USD graph. It price has returned to pre war value. I see lots of brands left Russian market, but I see no life-drama complaints about it. I see no people in tears, due to Coca-Cola or McDonalds left. But what I see is that in my countries prices has gone up, not doubled, but extremely up. I am even limited to withdrawing cash from ATM, both daily and monthly limits are lowered...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 01:22:54 PM

If someone say sanctions is the right option, I suggest them to open Russia Ruble price to EUR or USD graph. It price has returned to pre war value. I see lots of brands left Russian market, but I see no life-drama complaints about it. I see no people in tears, due to Coca-Cola or McDonalds left. But what I see is that in my countries prices has gone up, not doubled, but extremely up. I am even limited to withdrawing cash from ATM, both daily and monthly limits are lowered...

But why would you look at the currency market as a validation for sanctions. There is almost no more trading going on. European and American banks have stopped to accept rubles or convert them. Russia has no real access to Dollars and Euros anymore. They have a lot of reserves in foreign banks, but can't access them anymore. There is no buy or selling going. That's why the currency markets don't give a real price for the Ruble. This is also why Russia is getting downgraded to partial default by the rating agency. They need to make interest payments of their bonds in dollars, but they have no access to it. They try to pay them in ruble, but not getting accepted. It's also why Russia wants gas payments in ruble and not euros or dollars. As long as sanctions hit people close to Putin and reduce the military spending its good, but if the sanctions only hit the average citizen it's not helpful I think.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 01:35:08 PM

But why would you look at the currency market as a validation for sanctions. There is almost no more trading going on. European and American banks have stopped to accept rubles or convert them. Russia has no real access to Dollars and Euros anymore. They have a lot of reserves in foreign banks, but can't access them anymore. There is no buy or selling going. That's why the currency markets don't give a real price for the Ruble. This is also why Russia is getting downgraded to partial default by the rating agency. They need to make interest payments of their bonds in dollars, but they have no access to it. They try to pay them in ruble, but not getting accepted. It's also why Russia wants gas payments in ruble and not euros or dollars. As long as sanctions hit people close to Putin and reduce the military spending its good, but if the sanctions only hit the average citizen it's not helpful I think.

Russia do not have lot of reserve in USD or EURO. They have already converted most of their USD to gold assuming this sanction from the west. Heard a news that Russia will fix  ruble price against gold and all the country has to pay in ruble or gold. Ruble already recovered from 50% correction and now it is going to be much stronger. As long as West doesn't have any other alternative than Russia for their energy sectors rubles will not fall any more if west force to pay in ruble or gold.

This sanction game proved to be a massive failure against Russia till now.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 07:18:42 PM

Russia do not have lot of reserve in USD or EURO. They have already converted most of their USD to gold assuming this sanction from the west. Heard a news that Russia will fix  ruble price against gold and all the country has to pay in ruble or gold. Ruble already recovered from 50% correction and now it is going to be much stronger. As long as West doesn't have any other alternative than Russia for their energy sectors rubles will not fall any more if west force to pay in ruble or gold.

This sanction game proved to be a massive failure against Russia till now.

I agree with you. who decides for all people how much money they receive and how to feed their families. If this is a government that is designed to protect people and create comfortable living conditions for them, then why is this not happening today? How did it happen that strangers from another country decide for me what I have for breakfast or lunch? Why are sanctions imposed that harm my family? I can't understand it.

retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 09:08:05 PM

Until now, I see that the sanctions imposed on Russia are not really effective in making Russia want to make peace with Ukraine, so I think sanctions are not the right option. There is a need for deeper communication between the two countries about this war because its effects on the economies of neighboring countries are really impactful, especially those that are dependent on oil and gas from Russia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 10:08:36 PM

Until now, I see that the sanctions imposed on Russia are not really effective in making Russia want to make peace with Ukraine, so I think sanctions are not the right option. There is a need for deeper communication between the two countries about this war because its effects on the economies of neighboring countries are really impactful, especially those that are dependent on oil and gas from Russia.

perhaps nowhere is it said publicly, but the purpose of the sanctions is to make life difficult for the common people in Russia. they have been denied many things and over time, they should slowly deny support for Putin. Losing such support could weaken Putin's position. Unfortunately, this can be a very long process, in the meantime, big damage will be done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 03:57:18 AM

I think sanctions will make a lot of people suffer, those who don't agree with the war of course accept the consequences so this is a mistake, many things can be done to stop the war, and the most common thing is dialogue to find the best solution, if the war has already happened you should not It's easy to give sanctions because there will be many problems that follow.
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:02:55 AM

There are few huge companies left to trade with, so I think EUR and USD acceptance is not a big problem. Besides, I know that Russia has enormous gold reserves in banks. In case they will be really short in currency, they might use that reserve.

I know that under current contract, my country still pay in Euros for Russian gas. I know that my country has refused to use and buy Russian petrol/oil aka used sanction option. But, "we" buy foreign petrol, mix it with Russian, making final substance to consist of 49% of Russian petrol and in the end get "Non-Russian-petrol". Can you believe in that? If we cheat with that, then I am sure someone else does same with sanctions. Everyone announce out loud they leave Russian market, but "keep a foot in door" just in case...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 07:11:05 AM

I've just read, that Ukraine proposed to used arrested property and funds, that got under sanctions, to spend on rebuilding destroyed cities and infrastructure. What do you think about that? That looks fair on one hand, but on the other innocent are being punished again. Russia can perform same, and nationalize everything that is created by foreigners. Again innocent are under hit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 01:16:42 PM

The only probelm with Russia might be :
- Being pushed to the side they might try and use Nuclear weapons
- They are already thinking of using chemical agents on the people

Therefore other than that :
- Sanctions are going to cut off the economic supply to Russia and indirectly cut off all the money that's going to the war
- I understand it's causing probelms with the people living here but at the same time it's super essential to do to show that everyone is United and supporting Ukraine
- without sanctions they cannot stop the fight, funding and there would be no basis for talks as well.
Yes sanctions can change their economy only sanctions can stop war I think no alternative way to stop the war so everyone should make a very good economic system.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:35:34 PM

Yes it's going to be the right option but the only problem is that Russia is not Germany so they won't easily bend with this economic sanctions, this is actually much better because the sanctions have started early so as to make sure that the war can't last for a really long time. The only problem with this is the innocent people of Russia will be a collateral damage unless they revolt which the Russians are really good at.
Dialogue will be the best option, both Russia, Ukraine, EU and US will all feel the negative impact, so why not just make peace reign instead of sanctions here and there, Russia is also sanctioning them too, right now Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told the World Bank and the IMF that his country has already suffered more than half a trillion dollars’ worth of damage and needs billions in aid every month just to stay afloat, just imagine if the war still continues without dialogue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:03:28 PM

It can be said that Russia is a very strong country, even though many countries have imposed sanctions on Russia, but Russia continues to inflate Ukraine, until now Russia is still attacking Ukraine, the sanctions given to Russia are not appropriate, because other countries those who feel the impact of the sanctions, such as in my country, now oil is very expensive, and the price of Pertamax has soared, I just pray that the war between the two countries will end soon.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:36:54 PM

It can be said that Russia is a very strong country, even though many countries have imposed sanctions on Russia, but Russia continues to inflate Ukraine, until now Russia is still attacking Ukraine, the sanctions given to Russia are not appropriate, because other countries those who feel the impact of the sanctions, such as in my country, now oil is very expensive, and the price of Pertamax has soared, I just pray that the war between the two countries will end soon.

Russia is a very  rich country, Russia has build its economy very well long time ago that it can't easily dwindle and the invasion of Ukraine by Russia was not a recent plan. Russia has been planning to face a war with Ukraine for a very long time,  that is why they are untouched with all the sanctions giving to them by different countries, with all the sanctions are not ready to give up on the war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kamilah147

Activity: 700
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 07:27:37 PM

I'm not siding with the Nazis, but what makes me proud is that the Nazis rose to control the government parliament and after that the Nazi leaders were able to lead Germany. due to the defeat of world war 1, the nazis again carried out world war 2 which finally hitler was judged by nature, there are references that hitler committed suicide. Russia invaded Ukraine for logical reasons. Russia does not want NATO to be a threat to its country. And speaking of economic sanctions, Russia can overcome them.

███ ███ ██ ██ █     PLATA Ø CRYPTO    ▀▀▀▀▀    T h e   C a s i n o   i s   Y O U R S   ▄▄▄▄▄     █ ██ ██ ███ ███
NFT Shares  |  Become a Casino Co-Owner  |  Crash & Casino Games  |  Earn on Volume

███ ███ ██ ██ █     ❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱     [    Twitter    ]     ❱❱❱❱❱   PLAY   ❰❰❰❰❰     [    Discord    ]     ❰❰❰❰❰❰❰❰     █ ██ ██ ███ ███
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 07:43:07 PM

I'm not siding with the Nazis, but what makes me proud is that the Nazis rose to control the government parliament and after that the Nazi leaders were able to lead Germany. due to the defeat of world war 1, the nazis again carried out world war 2 which finally hitler was judged by nature, there are references that hitler committed suicide. Russia invaded Ukraine for logical reasons. Russia does not want NATO to be a threat to its country. And speaking of economic sanctions, Russia can overcome them.

Everything is fine, everything is wonderful. Only one caveat - and you are not very worried about one simple chronological fact. It sounds like this: Ukraine filed a decision and request for POSSIBLE entry into NATO AFTER the start of Russian aggression against Ukraine, which began in 2014? Just think, your chronology suffers, and because of this, logical conclusions and thoughts, as a result Smiley

And one more thing - listen to the speeches of the Russian elite in 2013-2014, about their plans for Ukraine. Was there something about NATO? No, it was only about some kind of "new Russia", "Russian world", and "destroy Ukraine". All this is available in open sources in the form of archives of speeches, newspapers, media, videos ...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 07:52:02 PM

Russia is a very  rich country, Russia has build its economy very well long time ago that it can't easily dwindle and the invasion of Ukraine by Russia was not a recent plan. Russia has been planning to face a war with Ukraine for a very long time,  that is why they are untouched with all the sanctions giving to them by different countries, with all the sanctions are not ready to give up on the war.
Russia really prepared everything well and such is the fact that it is happening right now,
with what has happened so far I think there is no way for Ukraine to win this war,
doesn't mean I support this war and I still hope this war can end soon

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:00:02 PM

Sanctions is the only thing that can be done  to Russia,  US should do beyond sanctions like physical combating it will lead to world war 3, this will affect so many innocent countries. Things will will be so difficult now the world is facing serious high inflation,  so I think sanctions are the best for Russia.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:11:28 PM

It will be interesting to see the result of sanctions against Russia in a few months. What else can you refuse? Take a shower, wash your face, drive a car, dine in a restaurant? Great! I will never understand why sanctions are needed if members of the government cannot work normally. All problems can be solved through negotiations. This means that it is beneficial to countries that promote sanctions against people.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 11:58:11 PM

Sanctions is the only thing that can be done  to Russia,  US should do beyond sanctions like physical combating it will lead to world war 3, this will affect so many innocent countries. Things will will be so difficult now the world is facing serious high inflation,  so I think sanctions are the best for Russia.
True .. there are no much options to take . Not the very perfect one , but the best one and sanctions is the most neutral thing they could do to show how justice must be done ( but still they had the double standard though which become an endless debate )
The world are sick .. covid19 have not finished yet and other global problem started.

What a year it is to tell to our grandchildren. An apocalyptic getting near , a total destruction getting near .. wish it wont happened very soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████