Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sanction isn't the right option  (Read 2665 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:15:08 AM

I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:20:37 AM

In the end it will turn out that sanctions worked opposite and only made Russia more rich and powerful. We have increased prices on natural resources already, and the prices keep going higher. I dont believe those, who call to refuse using Russian gas or oil, or say that they already refused using them, really did it. On one hand Russian economy is suffering from lack of import, on the other it is being pumped with money right now. Who is winning from that?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:46:31 AM

I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.
If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 01:28:05 PM

If the sanctions to Russia is imposed to other country like North Korea or countries with no way to mine their own oil, it will be devastating. To Russia it will not work that way. That's why NATO is trying to convince India and China to join and sanction Russia. Now they are threatening India and China to also be sanctioned if they don't join.

Since the sanctions to Russia will continue, Putin will also keep reaping Ukraine with its natural resources so sustain his war. This war could really take long years which they could secure the position by building more facilities.

Nuking by the way is already in the minds of both parties. Hope to see this not coming true. What other options does US and EU have?

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1906

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 05:31:12 PM

In the end it will turn out that sanctions worked opposite and only made Russia more rich and powerful. We have increased prices on natural resources already, and the prices keep going higher. I dont believe those, who call to refuse using Russian gas or oil, or say that they already refused using them, really did it. On one hand Russian economy is suffering from lack of import, on the other it is being pumped with money right now. Who is winning from that?

I have one question for you. Tell me - do you follow the news? Behind the speeches of politicians and government representatives? I mean Russian? No, not hysterical clowns in the Kremlin propaganda studios, but, for example, Lavrov? This is the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia. Tell me - do you think he's an idiot? Do you think he does not understand the benefits of sanctions that will only enrich and strengthen Russia? Or is he a saboteur, and is constantly begging the US and the EU for the sanctions to be lifted? It turns out that the entire diplomatic corps of Russia, and the president and prime minister of Russia himself, are enemies of Russia?! Want to prevent profit from sanctions? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:06:23 AM

I have one question for you. Tell me - do you follow the news? Behind the speeches of politicians and government representatives? I mean Russian? No, not hysterical clowns in the Kremlin propaganda studios, but, for example, Lavrov? This is the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia. Tell me - do you think he's an idiot? Do you think he does not understand the benefits of sanctions that will only enrich and strengthen Russia? Or is he a saboteur, and is constantly begging the US and the EU for the sanctions to be lifted? It turns out that the entire diplomatic corps of Russia, and the president and prime minister of Russia himself, are enemies of Russia?! Want to prevent profit from sanctions? Smiley

I dont follow "Russian news", as all their tv channels and news web pages are banned at my country.

Countries still buy Russian gas, as they havent found yet a way to substitute it. How many times did gas price increase, compared to price before February 24?

You know why "Sanction isn't the right option" and why they did not work? Yesterday I saw an article "Europe failed to agree on a new package of sanctions". Europe understood that they lose more from sanctions than get any profit or result. Now the so called European Union turns into individuals and think how to save themselves or choose best scenario among worse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:20:20 AM

I don't recall a case where Lavrov asked for sanctions to be lifted. In Russia, it is customary to put new Western sanctions in a package with packages, shrug your shoulders and move on.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:37:45 AM

If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important
The aggressor can either be killed by military or other means, or forced to give up this aggression economically. Europe has long tried to please Putin. And here is the result: he became so insolent that he openly began to seize neighboring states.
The current sanctions will bring results, but not as quickly as some would like. Although in Russia itself they are already being felt.
The most effective way is to have an international military rapid reaction force that could instantly be used against such Putins, who suddenly felt the strength of a great conqueror. This would be a more effective deterrent.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2022, 11:42:50 AM

I don't recall a case where Lavrov asked for sanctions to be lifted. In Russia, it is customary to put new Western sanctions in a package with packages, shrug your shoulders and move on.

Well, just because you haven’t heard, absolutely doesn’t mean that Lavrov didn’t say this Smiley

The issue of lifting sanctions is constantly being discussed, Russia is constantly moaning and begging for them to be removed - either it's not fair, it's not humane, or something else. Do you remember how fun it was in 2014 - and don’t make our Iskanders laugh, and the sanctions are only good. And now Putin asks to withdraw from the UN (last year), then Lavrov speaks of inhumanity (the last couple of years), then recently Lavrov was surprised new package of sanctions, and was quite annoyed (last month). As I understand it, it's all about the fact that they like sanctions and they enjoy them, right? Smiley Finding the described events is very simple - Google, and the request "Putin asks to lift sanctions", or "Lavrov asks to lift sanctions", and you will be happy - hear them! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 12:45:21 PM

Well, just because you haven’t heard, absolutely doesn’t mean that Lavrov didn’t say this Smiley

The issue of lifting sanctions is constantly being discussed, Russia is constantly moaning and begging for them to be removed - either it's not fair, it's not humane, or something else. Do you remember how fun it was in 2014 - and don’t make our Iskanders laugh, and the sanctions are only good. And now Putin asks to withdraw from the UN (last year), then Lavrov speaks of inhumanity (the last couple of years), then recently Lavrov was surprised new package of sanctions, and was quite annoyed (last month). As I understand it, it's all about the fact that they like sanctions and they enjoy them, right? Smiley Finding the described events is very simple - Google, and the request "Putin asks to lift sanctions", or "Lavrov asks to lift sanctions", and you will be happy - hear them! Smiley
Maybe you can do it for me and provide prooflinks? And now it looks more like lies and slander that you spread as part of a subscription campaign, which your bounty manager may not like.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 03:31:20 PM

Its a very sensible post. in fact why should citizens suffer for crimes of politicians. Moreover why don't countries united and supported the Ukraine initially, like how they are doing it now.
I think we need to create a international mechanism wherein citizens can express themselves against their own leaders if needed. In many countries the leaders start ruining countries for personal gains. There are many countries where citizens are suffering in oppressive rule and  citizens in such countries want to come out and overturn the governments, but they need support, atleast they should be allowed to express this  anguish... I believe Elon musk can do something on this. What say?
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2022, 04:56:00 PM

A wise man once said that to carry on the war, three things are necessary: money, money, and yet more money. The parallel with Germany (the Weimar Republic) is inappropriate - if you want to draw comparisons, the Blockade of Germany between 1939 - 1945 would be more illustrative. Hopefully, Russia doesn't turn to crypto to mend its economic troubles and circumvent sanctions because that would be draconian regulations from the U.S. and the EU. 

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 07:13:38 AM

Maybe you can do it for me and provide prooflinks? And now it looks more like lies and slander that you spread as part of a subscription campaign, which your bounty manager may not like.

Smiley))))))
What do you really not like? I even allow you to write a slander to the bounty manager, and write a libel that I have a firm position regarding a country that violates moral and ethical standards, is the center and sponsor of world terrorism, and is waging a terrorist war in my country, destroying, raping thousands of civilians ! Come on, heroically convey! Smiley But the truth and reality will not change from this, even though you call the facts a lie...
Links about the groans of Lavrov and Putin about the need to lift sanctions - look for yourself, strain at least a little, work with information from reality at least a little, it will only benefit. It will be a little more difficult than copy-pasting propaganda nonsense and passing off fantasies as truth.

Offhand - here is a link where the "great helmsman of Muscovy" hides behind covid and begs to lift sanctions Smiley
https://rg.ru/2020/03/26/putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran.html

PS And a request - if you are used to throwing words into the wind - proof that I am spreading lies? Smiley

PS and don't forget to write a complaint to "Sportlotto" out of the soviet habit Smiley))

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:58:17 AM

Smiley))))))
What do you really not like? I even allow you to write a slander to the bounty manager, and write a libel that I have a firm position regarding a country that violates moral and ethical standards, is the center and sponsor of world terrorism, and is waging a terrorist war in my country, destroying, raping thousands of civilians ! Come on, heroically convey! Smiley But the truth and reality will not change from this, even though you call the facts a lie...
Links about the groans of Lavrov and Putin about the need to lift sanctions - look for yourself, strain at least a little, work with information from reality at least a little, it will only benefit. It will be a little more difficult than copy-pasting propaganda nonsense and passing off fantasies as truth.

Offhand - here is a link where the "great helmsman of Muscovy" hides behind covid and begs to lift sanctions Smiley
https://rg.ru/2020/03/26/putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran.html

PS And a request - if you are used to throwing words into the wind - proof that I am spreading lies? Smiley

PS and don't forget to write a complaint to "Sportlotto" out of the soviet habit Smiley))
Lots of empty words and a broken link with a 404 error. Grin

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:40:39 AM

"putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran" an English word among Russian transliteration words in Latin. That is odd to write page names like this.

Anyway, DrBeer what is your position considering sanctions. You have quoted some of my posts, but when I answer you, you did not bother answer bank. So far you claim that sanctions is the right decision, and they must affect every Russian. Right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 01:30:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 02:00:29 PM by DrBeer

"putin-prizval-cancel-sankcii-v-otnoshenii-postradavshih-ot-covid-19-stran" an English word among Russian transliteration words in Latin. That is odd to write page names like this.

Anyway, DrBeer what is your position considering sanctions. You have quoted some of my posts, but when I answer you, you did not bother answer bank. So far you claim that sanctions is the right decision, and they must affect every Russian. Right?

This is a question for content managers and an engine that converts titles into human-readable links. Unfortunately, now almost all Russian sites show that they are without certificates and do not allow the content to go. But I think if you search for the keywords "Putin laurels are asked to lift sanctions" - you will find materials, articles and videos with speeches. For example, here is a working link https://lenta.ru/news/2017/06/02/enough/

Regarding the fact that I did not answer - perhaps I do not exclude it. I might have missed the post, it happens. I see no problem answering now Smiley
My opinion is that sanctions have been imposed against the COUNTRY. Moreover, with a full bouquet of reasons - from the annexation of foreign territories to crimes against civilians and genocide. The country has a ruling regime, a criminal ruling regime. The task is to create economic and technological problems for this country in order to stop its aggression and criminal actions. And yes - the impact of sanctions can have an impact on all the inhabitants of the country. Although I already wrote - about 60% of the Russian population will not feel the sanctions, because. and so they live, by the standards of a normal community - below the poverty level, for them there is no concept of "life will become even worse." It's hard to understand, you just have to go and see how people live in small towns and villages. So in this particular case, I answer your question finally:
1. Yes, sanctions for the entire country, and they could affect all residents of Russia.
2. Due to the extremely low standard of living of a significant part of the population of Russia, the sanctions will really affect only a smaller part of the population of Russia.

Smiley))))))

Lots of empty words and a broken link with a 404 error. Grin

Well, what do you want - Russia, they can’t even make a website normally Smiley
Above is another link, working, but I advise you to independently study the topic "Moans from Russia with a request to cancel very useful sanctions" Smiley

The "fun" of this topic is that in Russia Putin and other "patriots" heroically talk nonsense about "ridiculous sanctions" and "benefit for the economy", but as soon as they find themselves in a normal world, groans immediately begin - well, why sanctions, oh here covid, oh there is diarrhea, oh everyone is suffering, let's take it off and we also really need to take it off, but why am I right away? Smiley As always, the classic cognitive dissonance of views and opinions, in Russian ...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 02:12:25 PM

Above is another link, working, but I advise you to independently study the topic "Moans from Russia with a request to cancel very useful sanctions" Smiley

The "fun" of this topic is that in Russia Putin and other "patriots" heroically talk nonsense about "ridiculous sanctions" and "benefit for the economy", but as soon as they find themselves in a normal world, groans immediately begin - well, why sanctions, oh here covid, oh there is diarrhea, oh everyone is suffering, let's take it off and we also really need to take it off, but why am I right away? Smiley As always, the classic cognitive dissonance of views and opinions, in Russian ...
Well, where are the requests or pleas for the lifting of sanctions? The link is simply a statement of the fact that economic sanctions do not achieve their goals for which they were introduced. Crimea is still Russian, the operation in Ukraine is still ongoing, the sanctions have essentially changed nothing. Unless they had to feed pigs with Polish apples after Russian counter-sanctions in the fall of 2014.

I'll tell you more, economic sanctions are of great benefit to Russia. Russia until 2014 was a major importer of food, and then became a major exporter. Now the US and Europe are voluntarily leaving the developed markets with huge losses, and new players are coming in their place.

Freeesta

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:15:52 PM

Well, where are the requests or pleas for the lifting of sanctions? The link is simply a statement of the fact that economic sanctions do not achieve their goals for which they were introduced. Crimea is still Russian, the operation in Ukraine is still ongoing, the sanctions have essentially changed nothing. Unless they had to feed pigs with Polish apples after Russian counter-sanctions in the fall of 2014.

I'll tell you more, economic sanctions are of great benefit to Russia. Russia until 2014 was a major importer of food, and then became a major exporter. Now the US and Europe are voluntarily leaving the developed markets with huge losses, and new players are coming in their place.

I wanted to write about the fact that sanctions are very useful for Russia, but you beat me to it. Sanctions allow the development of the domestic market for goods, competitiveness between manufacturers arises and the quality of goods increases. There is an impetus to the growth of the country's economy and there is no dependence on foreign supplies. With gas, this option is not suitable. It either exists in the country or it doesn't. All other items can be produced by yourself)

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:39:55 PM

The only probelm with Russia might be :
- Being pushed to the side they might try and use Nuclear weapons
- They are already thinking of using chemical agents on the people

Therefore other than that :
- Sanctions are going to cut off the economic supply to Russia and indirectly cut off all the money that's going to the war
- I understand it's causing probelms with the people living here but at the same time it's super essential to do to show that everyone is United and supporting Ukraine
- without sanctions they cannot stop the fight, funding and there would be no basis for talks as well.

The sanctions that have been imposed definitely took Russia some sort of economic damage to their finances. Due to the trade limits imposed, some of the big and huge businesses from across the globe were compelled to leave the country, resulting to a shortage and an inflation to the current supply of products in Russia. Just like what happened in North Korea, such country was isolated, thus most of its citizens are suffering from food shortages and poverty (one big factor is the improper expenditure of North Korea's wealth).

I just hope that this would not seriously prejudice the countries once Russia starts to threat it with its nuclear weapons and bombs. If such thing were to happen, then every country would unite to prevent this chaotic event from happening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:52:29 PM

Of course, sanctions are a wrong and even a bad decision, as they allow you to unfairly destroy entire countries. In this case, I mean the use of sanctions as a weapon against a particular country. And here it is important to note that this policy has long been used by Western countries against other countries. As for the application of sanctions against Russia, one interesting thing is worth noting here. The fact is that although sanctions are bad, the use of them against Russia has a slightly different result. Yes, they certainly harm Russia, or rather hinder its development, but they also hit those who introduce them very painfully. To summarize, of course, any sanctions are bad and wrong, and as practice shows, they can hit in the opposite direction at any moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: