Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sanction isn't the right option  (Read 2661 times)
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:46:03 PM

Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:30:47 PM

I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.
If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important
I think there are more better things that they can do to stop the war, not this sanctions. I agree with you that it only makes the situation more worse. Oil price and other goods are now rising. The poor people are the one's that are heavily affected by this.

Why can just other countries unite and join Ukraine to fight Russia? I don't know if Russia won't stop that way. They can do something like kidnap Putin and give threats that if his men wont stop, something bad will happen to him but Putin deserves to be punish him like the way he punish Ukraine and the world. Humanity is more important, for us but for Putin? He doesn't care. What's more important to him is that he can destroy Ukraine.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 10:07:56 PM

I have never seen that sanctions will be able to influence the decision of a country that invasion, precisely sanctions will cause major humanitarian problems in the long run, it is time for the world to think that without sanctions can stop the war.
If you look at the case of the war between Russia and Ukraine, sanctions really won't turn into a good thing and will only add to the problem.
it is not an easy matter to stop war and sanctions are not the right choice either,
hope this can all end because humanity is much more important
I think there are more better things that they can do to stop the war, not this sanctions. I agree with you that it only makes the situation more worse. Oil price and other goods are now rising. The poor people are the one's that are heavily affected by this.

Why can just other countries unite and join Ukraine to fight Russia? I don't know if Russia won't stop that way. They can do something like kidnap Putin and give threats that if his men wont stop, something bad will happen to him but Putin deserves to be punish him like the way he punish Ukraine and the world. Humanity is more important, for us but for Putin? He doesn't care. What's more important to him is that he can destroy Ukraine.

Maybe those people didn't study well on what will be the consequences if they impose sanction on Russia and we see that this will not bring any good result to them and to us since inflation skyrocketed which really hit us badly. If this take more months for sure this could hurt the whole global economy and most provably this will give huge problem to third world countries.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:35:14 AM

Meanwhile, according to JPMorgan, the Russian economy did not justify the hopes of the West - it did not collapse. Grin

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:21:29 AM

They put sanctions and at the same time keep buying gas and oil from Russia. Is that a joke bro! If you want to destroy someone's economy at the same time you can not stop his stream of revenue then why do you put sanction in the first place. I think west has gone mad and they do not know how to get out of this situation. Putin really played a mind game.

True politics. Plan to do A, say that you will do B, in the end do C. I see that those who impose sanctions, always left some space for maneuvers. Everyone try to get rid of buying gas directly from Russia, and in the same prepare to buy Russian gas from intermediary. With sanctions countries plan to decrease Russian budget funding, but Russia has huge reserves. But that does not matter, as in the end there will be no winner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:27:16 AM

Just now Putin does not know what to do next. Any of his actions already lead to a loss. For him, there were either bad or the worst possible scenarios. But the most important thing is that it pulls down the whole country. He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual. This is an international robber and murderer, impudent from impunity.
The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies. Putin has been gratified for too long, and everyone is already convinced that this was the wrong way.

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:44:18 AM

He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual.

Some people say, that as intelligence officer, he is able to execute given tasks, but not generate his own tasks properly. He can think of a multi step plan to reach goal, but he can not create this goal by himself.

The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies.

We, as an "international community" are already feeling negative results from sanctions against Russia. If this is just a beginning, then dark future scares me.
I think there are so many imposed sanctions against Russia, that they have set sort of a record already. Cant imagine what else "not military" can be done to stop this war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 04:58:13 PM

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 07:10:41 PM

Reducing industrial production, shutting down factories and plants, inflation, rising food prices, cutting social programs, further impoverishment of the population - of course, the normal situation for Russia, the usual state of affairs, everything is fine in a word Smiley
I wonder who at JPMorgan managed to predict the collapse of the Russian economy as early as 2 months after the start of sanctions? You can link to the forecast - I'll read it, I'll definitely add the author to the list of "creative fools of JPMorgan" Smiley

Even I would not dare to write such a thing. If you read my assumptions, then this is the end of summer-autumn, the time when the sanctions will begin to really affect the processes in Russia. Just a little observation for the experimental Smiley
Sanction is not a good option. All this is done by US to bring Russia down. But of course the world can not shut its trade with Russia. Do you think - any other country can fulfill the oil need of the world? Of course not - and also when Russia will start trading in Ruble it will bring a different dimension to the world.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 08:31:41 AM

He is neither a strategist nor an intellectual.

Some people say, that as intelligence officer, he is able to execute given tasks, but not generate his own tasks properly. He can think of a multi step plan to reach goal, but he can not create this goal by himself.

The sanctions imposed after his attack on Ukraine cannot give a quick result. The results of their introduction will begin to show up seriously towards the end of the year. The international community no longer has a choice how to punish the aggressor to the detriment of their own economies.

We, as an "international community" are already feeling negative results from sanctions against Russia. If this is just a beginning, then dark future scares me.
I think there are so many imposed sanctions against Russia, that they have set sort of a record already. Cant imagine what else "not military" can be done to stop this war.
Due to the fact that the Putin regime in the international arena has brazenly violated everything that could be violated and does not respond to the demands of the world community to stop the aggression against Ukraine, and in addition, the courageous resistance of Ukraine showed the military weakness of Russia, this time the world states decided destroy Russia militarily and economically, providing Ukraine with military, financial and material assistance. Soon we will be able to witness the shameful defeat of Russia in this war.

Over time, sanctions against Russia will only get tougher. For a long time now, Europe has been discussing the sixth package of sanctions, where the main issues will be Europe's refusal of Russian oil and the disconnection of the Russian Sberbank from the SWIFT payment system. This will be followed by the seventh package of sanctions, where Europe will refuse Russian gas. These will not be easy decisions, but Europe goes for it, realizing what a threat Russia poses to the civilized world. If earlier we said that Germany is one of the most energy dependent on Russia, now it is Germany that calls on other European countries to introduce a complete embargo on Russian oil and gas.

In addition, by blocking the free navigation in the Black Sea, including the ports of Ukraine, Russia creates a threat of starvation in the world. Africa may suffer greatly from this, because Ukraine cannot supply its agricultural products to the international market. Therefore, Russia was warned for the last time about the serious consequences of this blocking. After that, in the near future, the US Sixth Fleet is ready to enter the Black Sea from the Mediterranean and ensure the freedom of navigation in this region. The likelihood of a third world war is greatly increased

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 01:22:51 PM

In addition, by blocking the free navigation in the Black Sea, including the ports of Ukraine, Russia creates a threat of starvation in the world. Africa may suffer greatly from this, because Ukraine cannot supply its agricultural products to the international market. Therefore, Russia was warned for the last time about the serious consequences of this blocking. After that, in the near future, the US Sixth Fleet is ready to enter the Black Sea from the Mediterranean and ensure the freedom of navigation in this region. The likelihood of a third world war is greatly increased
Every time I watch news - I feel the countries don't want to help anyone - they have their own agenda.
US wants to destabilise Russia - but it is not easy. World would not be able to shut its door to Russia and they will do as Russia will demand. You will see counties will pay in Rubal and it will be a game changer.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 01:38:12 PM

Every time I watch news - I feel the countries don't want to help anyone - they have their own agenda.

You are right, everyone are solving their own problems. At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed. At first Europe and other Russian "partners" thought that after they impose sanctions, Russia will step back and the war would be over. But that plan has failed. Now everyone around Ukraine act like "we have tried to save you, but that did not help", and now we have our own economy to save and people to protect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 05:26:44 PM

You are right, everyone are solving their own problems. At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed. At first Europe and other Russian "partners" thought that after they impose sanctions, Russia will step back and the war would be over. But that plan has failed. Now everyone around Ukraine act like "we have tried to save you, but that did not help", and now we have our own economy to save and people to protect.

I second with you - every country has their own agenda - US is putting so much sanctions on and forcing other countries to do as directed.
Also Russia is paying heavy price for attacking Ukraine - Pakistan and Srilanka paid a heavy price by not giving any statement in favour or against these two countries. What a pity.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 05:36:28 PM

At first, Russia thought that it will be a quick military operation and they will achieve their goals. But they have failed.
Rumors about the Russian blitzkrieg are based on the value judgment of the US intelligence, which in the course of one year made a gross mistake twice - first in Afghanistan, and then in Ukraine, incorrectly assessing the combat effectiveness of local armies. I repeat once again, the opinion that Kyiv will hold out for 3-4 days in the event of aggression from Russia belongs to the CIA. Russia is running its operation at its own pace on its own schedule and it will end when Russia says "enough".

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:38:14 PM

Sanction is not a good option. All this is done by US to bring Russia down. But of course the world can not shut its trade with Russia. Do you think - any other country can fulfill the oil need of the world? Of course not - and also when Russia will start trading in Ruble it will bring a different dimension to the world.

Sanctions is the only thing the US government can do to Russians , if it goes beyond sanction it may cause something else maybe serious war that may get some other countries involved who are in support of Russia.  US did the best thing by imposing Sanctions on Russia.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 11:36:47 AM

It is not just sanction that will affecting them because we knew that it is very early to expect the result , but this will all matter in time .
when the war ended and they need to extend their businesses and economy , then that time they will face all this consequences .
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 07:40:14 PM

Let's go the easy way, shall we? Now you will name how the world economy depends on Russian exports. other than oil and gas. OK ? Smiley
Name 5-10 strategic products/technologies that Russia supplies to the Western market, which the West does not produce and cannot produce without Russia?
I give a head start in 2-3 days to study the market. Really looking forward to the answer ! Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 03:32:21 AM

Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley
Or can you answer this question yourself? Why are the US and Europe blaming a country with such a small GDP and a tattered economy for skyrocketing prices and the threat of a global food crisis? Grin

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:56:16 AM

BTC
Everyone will be wondering why 1.5% of the world economy affects the whole world? Smiley
Or can you answer this question yourself? Why are the US and Europe blaming a country with such a small GDP and a tattered economy for skyrocketing prices and the threat of a global food crisis? Grin

Maybe Biden could answer this question. Grin West treats Russia as a place of barbaric and warmongering people who even fight with each other for food.

It is not just sanction that will affecting them because we knew that it is very early to expect the result , but this will all matter in time .
when the war ended and they need to extend their businesses and economy , then that time they will face all this consequences .

What more do you want them to face than sanction? West already tried to cut off Russia from the rest of the world from trade. Isn't that the ultimate punishment for a country? This war can be ended if Russia wins or lose it. There is no other way.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 04:06:15 PM

You again continue to twist words and pull words out of context? Smiley

The West is not talking about "problems" from Russia's miserable economy, but about a crisis that could arise from a decrease in grain supplies, of which both Ukraine and Russia are exporters. This is how the complete phrase sounds, which has a completely different meaning than the one you just tried to slip Smiley You are not in Russia, they don’t believe such nonsense and propaganda here, plus they know how to check information Smiley

I will also add that there will be a crisis associated with sunflower oil, the world leader of which is Ukraine. And good quality honey.

By the way, you did not answer my question like that - and what happened from your forecasts about May 15-20, from the area of ​the "new cycle of calculations"? Have there been new payers in rubles? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████