Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 77025 times)
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:46:02 PM

I knew it, this guy promised heaven on earth within a short time. Are people out of there mind?  Open beta that only newbies account have accessed to?  Sending spam pm soliciting for investment?  To those that invested directly, you are greedy and you deserved to lose your money.

Just as I said so many times , and then I got tired of posting and instead added to my profile.
Greed is what drives a man crazy and makes him do stupid things.

I'm just mad, it's easy to set up a fake identity. Investing in any Bitcoin clone IPO doesn't worth it even Nxt clone it's totally garbage. This people holds IPO and will not spend any dime on the coin afterwards. It's modern day robbery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmihai1978

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

look at this thread, they have posted some id info (which most likely is fake)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519856.0
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

My most sincere apologies to those who this guy took advantage of. Is there a way to verify the identity of all the investors? If so, we should do a fundraiser coin for them. I know it's been done before but...

Real Edge Coin?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

My most sincere apologies to those who this guy took advantage of. Is there a way to verify the identity of all the investors? If so, we should do a fundraiser coin for them. I know it's been done before but...

Real Edge Coin?

Verify the identity of the investors?
Most of the people here are trying to hide themselves , before the newbie wave it was like 66% tor users.

Also I doubt that somebody who lost 100 or 200$ will send some ids to another stranger just to take part in another project.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Untitled87

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Its like asking the devil for a favor but you guys could plead your case to 4chan, if they feel for all of you who lost they could find this guy in an hour. Probably get his social security number dob and drivers license too. Its an option, they may tell you to fuck off but they could easily do this.
I'm from 4chan and I'm reviewing your case

I seriously doubt your from 4chan newbie
I've been a part of that club since 2008
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:05:07 PM

There are f*cking retards who go after decent launches with low difficulty, attack Mazacoin devs and founders, smear developers like Evan Duffeld, Auroracoin devs and meantime faggots like this OP get away time after time.

Pretty sure some of the scam exposers etc are part of all this scam too.

I hope you're not referring to me because I have never scammed anyone.  I feel sorry for the people that lost btc and for what these scammers are doing to the reputation of cryptocurrency as a whole.  Some of these people that got scammed will leave and never come back and they will tell anyone that will listen that cryptocurrency is nothing more than ponzi schemes and scammers preying on the weak.  That hurts all of us.

Something needs to be done but I don't know what it is.  But with the way things are going with all these scams and worthless crap coins launching everyday.  The entire alcoin world will eventually implode leaving just a few strong coins surviving.  Which might be a good thing long term.    

I didn't check, but did you warn people in this thread?

No I didn't because I was being attacked by half the forum.  There was even a thread with a poll to have me banned.  I feel bad but the community treated me like a scammer so I just sat back and watched knowing what the end result would likely be.  I didn't think it would happen like this though.  It really pisses me off what going on.  And when you try and warn people they just attack you.  I didn't lose any btc but this crap is hurting the entire crypto community.  Thinking about this is making me so mad that my hands are trembling as I type.  

You can't be serious. This IPO started on March 27. How many other coins did you attack this whole time before that ban thread? And you just a single small sample. There are other pretentious assholes posing as good Samaritans only to push their fucking products forward and spread hate and fear around this forum. This whole altcoin thing is a mess.

So you're using the fact that I didn't post in this thread against me?  There are coins launched everyday.  I can't keep up with them all.

I might be a pretentious asshole but I've never pushed anything.  

You are right that this whole altcoin thing is a mess.  Believe it or not, I only want for cryptocurrency to succeed.  I can't take anymore of these scams.  Whether or not I'm out any btc is besides the point.  I mine and I trade cryptocurrency and this crap is hurting them all so in a way everyone is losing money because of these scams.  Damn I'm mad.  Anyone want to have a drink with me?  I need to calm down before I have a heart attack.

I'm buying.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:08:37 PM

Its like asking the devil for a favor but you guys could plead your case to 4chan, if they feel for all of you who lost they could find this guy in an hour. Probably get his social security number dob and drivers license too. Its an option, they may tell you to fuck off but they could easily do this.

Then you should know rule #1 noob.

Guys what are the totals?
Untitled87

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:10:48 PM

Then you should know rule #1 noob.
Only applies to /b/
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:12:18 PM

this crap is hurting them all so in a way everyone is losing money because of these scams.

All the greedy band wagon jumper ons deserve this.

Crypto is full of fibbers, opportunists and the dregs who know nothing about the scene or ideals and care about nothing beside turning a fast buck.

There'll be another 4 or 5 "BTC giveaways" like this before the year is out. It's good for all real crypto lovers.

To all the dregs, whine more, loudly, BCT may consider removing ALTs again, lol Grin

Congratulations to this dastardly duo.

Long live BHW.

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
rasmanki

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

this crap is hurting them all so in a way everyone is losing money because of these scams.

Crypto is full of fibbers, opportunists and the dregs who know nothing about the scene or ideals and care about nothing beside turning a fast buck.

There'll be another 4 or 5 "BTC giveaways" like this before the year is out. It's good for all real crypto lovers.

To all the dregs, whine more, loudly, BCT may consider removing ALTs again, lol Grin

Long live BHW.

BCT shouldn't not remove ALTs. There are many successful coins lik NXT, MSC, XCP and ofcourse XCPs. Just some crooks cheating the community, doesn't mean they should remove ALT section. There is a link in the ALT section on how to invest safely. If people don't follow those guidelines like using escrow, seeking more info, whitepaper, then they are too greedy to lose their BTCs
getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

Long live BHW.

BCT shouldn't* remove ALTs. There are many successful coins lik NXT, MSC, XCP and ofcourse XCPs. Just some crooks cheating the community, doesn't mean they should remove ALT section. There is a link in the ALT section on how to invest safely. If people don't follow those guidelines like using escrow, seeking more info, whitepaper, then they are too greedy to lose their BTCs

I wasn't suggesting for a minute that they should  Cool With you 100%

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
rasmanki

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:22:31 PM

Long live BHW.

BCT shouldn't* remove ALTs. There are many successful coins lik NXT, MSC, XCP and ofcourse XCPs. Just some crooks cheating the community, doesn't mean they should remove ALT section. There is a link in the ALT section on how to invest safely. If people don't follow those guidelines like using escrow, seeking more info, whitepaper, then they are too greedy to lose their BTCs

Maybe they can make trusted escrows compulsory for IPOs like how companies issue shares. Rate the escrows.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:25:21 PM

Long live BHW.

Maybe they can make trusted escrows compulsory for IPOs like how companies issue shares. Rate the escrows.

The mods and even the admin have stated clearly...
The alt section will be moderated very lightly and most on demand.

There will be no requirement to open threads , launch coins , offer something to sell.

So , there will be no compulsory escrow.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

Real Edge Coin?

Verify the identity of the investors?
Most of the people here are trying to hide themselves , before the newbie wave it was like 66% tor users.

Also I doubt that somebody who lost 100 or 200$ will send some ids to another stranger just to take part in another project.

This is probably the *same* Stackcoin guy...

I did RealStackCoin.  But unfortunately.. RSC isn't doing that well anyhow, and it was quite a bit of work.. I'm still trying to dev it.  so I just won't have time to do a Real Edge Coin.

I did also invest in EdgeCoin for 4 BTC... It seemed like some good achievable ideas.  But I went through Anon136, and he just sent the refund to me.  That guy is awesome.. recommend everyone do escrow for IPOs going forward.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Exodia1234

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:29:30 PM

Well I got caught anyway. I only got interested in the whole crypto currency world about 2 weeks ago so I guess this is an eye opener. I think I will throw the towel in as I got stung buying 2 LTC online earlier today to find that the site (coin mama) went offline an hour later.

Oh and to top it all off this was the email I got from the edgecoin gmail earlier:

'https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540017.0
Download the beta! Smiley '

Have a good laugh- I think I deserve it for being so foolish.
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:29:44 PM

.......  Damn I'm mad.  Anyone want to have a drink with me?  I need to calm down before I have a heart attack.

I'm buying.

I don't always agree with you , but i take my hat off for your taste in whisky...one of my favorites!
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:32:48 PM

Anon136 refunt my BTC.

USE ESCROW FOR IPO
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:34:41 PM

I suspected this coin since the beginning.

They offer escrow.... oh ok..these guys are honest..so i´m gonna send BTC directly, LOL

NEVER EVER BUY the IPO scheme!

Premine  i can accept, but IPO? C´mon guys..we are not kids anymore...or...are we?

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:37:20 PM

Well I lost 1+BTC. Painful.

I have a feeling that the futurecoin dev is the same as the edgecoin dev. Wordings are kind of the same. Graphics are kind of the same. Uses the same escrow.

how do you get taken for 1+BTC if you've been here for over a year? During the time you have been on here how many IPO coins weren't complete scams or were worth more than the BTC people put in?
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:40:31 PM

OKAY GUYS and GALS! ! ! !

LISTEN UP !!!!

I contacted the FBI - we will not need to contact Inter-pol - the FBI will do this for us.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO !!!!

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Good stuff... glad to see us trying to bring people to justice on fraud.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: