Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 77028 times)
dinEDG (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:52:50 PM

First X11 PoS coin can be forged into success. Please don't waste this.

That's the idea! Smiley
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

This project looks cool Roll Eyes

I decided to invest in this project  Grin

dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:22:11 PM

This project looks cool Roll Eyes

I decided to invest in this project  Grin

Thank you Smiley
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

I like this coin maybe will mining it

Thank you for quoting the entire OP. 

Lmao

His post just wouldn't be the same Wink
zero3112

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:54:56 PM

Is this coin meant to be cpu only?

dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:04:43 PM

Is this coin meant to be cpu only?

No, where do you see that?
Acidyo

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

This is actually one of the coins I'm really looking forward to.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to promote it.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

This is actually one of the coins I'm really looking forward to.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to promote it.

Thank you, any spreading of the word across this forum or social media would be great.

Of course, there is also the opportunity to join the IPO to promote development. However, that's all up to you.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:46:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0

Look at POS/POW coin weakness.
And consider making it PURE POS or POW/POS hybrid like PPC with big POW part.

In short POW/POS have weakness when POW reward is low.
When you take over control of 51% hash power you can orphan all POS blocks.
It can lead to 51% attack consequences like double spend and other attacks are enabled.
In this case Mint devs decided turn of POW part because is not secure network unfortunately.
Anyway in POS 0,3 protocol from PPC last fixes was applied and most bugs in POS was fixed.
Anyway you can hire or give some bounty to BC Dev to setup secure POS system.
It is up to you.

Pure POS is new in crypto now only BC and now Mint is working on that.
All coins hybrids POW/POS with low POW rewards have such weakens like exposed by rat4 in this post.
Test attack was successful and Mint same day turned of POW to secure network.
Consider pure POS to avoid future problems with security of low reward of POW part.

you have 2 solutions:
1 POW minig and full POS part
2 POW minig and POS part + high reward POW part like PPC,HBN,BCX did.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0

Look at POS/POW coin weakness.
And consider making it PURE POS or POW/POS hybrid like PPC with big POW part.

In short POW/POS have weakness when POW reward is low.
When you take over control of 51% hash power you can orphan all POS blocks.
It can lead to 51% attack consequences like double spend and other attacks are enabled.
In this case Mint devs decided turn of POW part because is not secure network unfortunately.
Anyway in POS 0,3 protocol from PPC last fixes was applied and most bugs in POS was fixed.
Anyway you can hire or give some bounty to BC Dev to setup secure POS system.
It is up to you.

Pure POS is new in crypto now only BC and now Mint is working on that.
All coins hybrids POW/POS with low POW rewards have such weakens like exposed by rat4 in this post.
Test attack was successful and Mint same day turned of POW to secure network.
Consider pure POS to avoid future problems with security of low reward of POW part.

you have 2 solutions:
1 POW minig and full POS part
2 POW minig and POS part + high reward POW part like PPC,HBN,BCX did.

We have both a high reward PoW part and a pure PoS part.
Acidyo

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:43:08 PM

That's the idea! Smiley

Indeed, if this coin becomes popular, it will be one of the most popular coins of the summer combined with darkcoin which is also x11.

My GPU's love that shit. Smiley
GrayPhoenix

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

Any plans to expand the community through social media (Reddit, Twitter, etc.)?
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:28:21 AM

Any plans to expand the community through social media (Reddit, Twitter, etc.)?

Of course, so far we've been pretty successful with our advertising. There's more to come during the latter portion of stage 2.
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

That's the idea! Smiley

Indeed, if this coin becomes popular, it will be one of the most popular coins of the summer combined with darkcoin which is also x11.

My GPU's love that shit. Smiley

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:12:52 AM

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

What specialty brings this coin? or Why should be investor interested?
Thank you.

Custom wallet and an awesome marketplace.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

Are you questioning the importance of an escrow?

"Wolong" ?

Just go, you're not adept at arguing, or making sense.

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:33:12 AM

This reminds me stackcoin which was posted with same wallet features and same stages of IPO.I am really nerves investing in this

check what stackcoin guy promised from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.0

Thank you.

Specifically, a high rate of return for investors as the IPO is incredibly generous.

Similar features and stage numbers? I understand the concern, but did Stackcoin offer escrow?

And what exactly does an escrow do? Lets say Wolong offered escrow. The coin launches, investors get their useless coins. Wolong gets the BTC. Its not going to change anything. I just don't understand why putting an escrow in between suddenly makes the venture credible. You wouldn't dare announce the release of the escrow after the completion of the stated goals in the OP right? Maybe a partial release after each feature is implemented? That would just make the whole thing fair... and you could have even my BTC for the IPO.... i'ts just like payment for your services for making a marketplace and overall good devs. Its a win-win for all.

"Wolong" ?

Ummmm.... ya, more or less the evasive response I was expecting. Let me simplify the question a bit for the newcomers. You are promising a host of features in your product. Are you willing to announce that the escrow will release the IPO funds to you slowly as and when you get those features up and running? That's what an escrow does right? They mediate a transaction between two or more parties to make sure the promises/claims are met. So yes, in this scenario, I am questioning the importance of an escrow.

Escrow funds released on will of the investors.
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:35:14 AM

Mannn... Primedice pay out the 17th, so no investment for me:/ any way to push it back just one day?

dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:07:09 AM

Mannn... Primedice pay out the 17th, so no investment for me:/ any way to push it back just one day?

I mean it depends, we can discuss it though.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:12:58 AM

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims.

I think you are understanding very clearly what I'm saying.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
dinEDG (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:50:26 AM

Thank you.

"Wolong" ?

What does that even mean? I'm talking about what the value of the coin is going to be based on.... the p2p marketplace including 3rd party vendors, gambling site, ad campaigns, getting in indie game developers leading to custom Edge integrated online game sales, etc. These are the premise on which the investors are going to asses the value of the coin... its what you are proposing to offer to those who are going to mine Edge right? So why have an escrow if you are not saying that the escrow will release the payment only if you deliver on those claims.

I think you are understanding very clearly what I'm saying.

Ohhhhh! So you can release your funds when you're rich and crash the market? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: