Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The impact of Russian and Ukrain war on world economy  (Read 11383 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 06:24:47 PM

I don't quite understand what link you want from me. Following the unanimous passage of the Conyers Amendment in 2015, the US Congress considers the Azov Battalion to be a neo-Nazi entity, and the standard phrase follows in many of the enacted funding laws: "None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to provide arms, training, or other assistance to the Azov Battalion." For example, this phrase can be found in the following laws:
Public Law No: 117-328
Public Law No: 117-103
Public Law No: 116-93
Public Law No: 116-260
Public Law No: 115-124
Public Law No: 115-245
Public Law No: 115-31
Public Law No: 115-123

Too bad you don't know how to use the search. Otherwise, you would easily find all these links yourself.

1. It's very strange coming from you that I didn't look up the information. Especially against the background of the fact that you constantly denied the possibility of searching for the information specified by me and demanded to provide me with a specific link, with specific words Smiley.

2. Well, you threw a lot of links. Look: here are links that recognize Putin as a terrorist and Russia as a terrorist state.

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Putin%20terrorist%22%7D

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Russia%20terrorist%20country%22%7D

And there is also an interesting document: https://www.congress.gov/event/118th-congress/house-event/115669/text

And there is an excellent paragraph about the stated reasons for the attack, including the alleged Nazi formations that allegedly destroyed Russians. And the answer is that this is bullshit  and morbid fantasies of the Rashists. Read Smiley

3. "The United States has determined that Russia has committed crimes against humanity in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris said Saturday, insisting that "justice must be done" to those responsible."" - which means rashism can be fought with any available method Smiley

4. And here is what I demand from you - a document that says - the U.S. recognizes the Azov Volunteer Battalion as a criminal group, whose actions (list of crimes), allow it to be considered and recognized as "Nazi". Well, for example, as it is written in The Hague about the international criminal Putin, who copies his idol Hitler and repeats his crimes, such as the kidnapping and exportation of children.

Let's make it even simpler - official sanctions have been imposed against Azov or its leaders as a Nazi, illegal group, such as against these criminals: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0954.
All you are trying to pass off as recognizing them as such is someone's personal opinions and concern that weapons and funding will fall into the hands of "independent" units rather than the AFU. At the same time, no facts and evidence are given.

And that pile of links is a pathetic attempt to pretend that every document recognizes Azov as a "Nazi organization". Once again - a CONCRETE document where the U.S. State Department officially recognizes Azov as a Nazi group (as you seem to think it is), provides facts and officially "awards" such a status. Not these piles of documents about nothing Smiley

Dedicated to you Smiley
https://youtube.com/shorts/JxsOwI4yswk?si=BWnCT0Sa4EZcVehv

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 07:36:01 PM

I don't quite understand what link you want from me. Following the unanimous passage of the Conyers Amendment in 2015, the US Congress considers the Azov Battalion to be a neo-Nazi entity, and the standard phrase follows in many of the enacted funding laws: "None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to provide arms, training, or other assistance to the Azov Battalion." For example, this phrase can be found in the following laws:
Public Law No: 117-328
Public Law No: 117-103
Public Law No: 116-93
Public Law No: 116-260
Public Law No: 115-124
Public Law No: 115-245
Public Law No: 115-31
Public Law No: 115-123

Too bad you don't know how to use the search. Otherwise, you would easily find all these links yourself.

1. It's very strange coming from you that I didn't look up the information. Especially against the background of the fact that you constantly denied the possibility of searching for the information specified by me and demanded to provide me with a specific link, with specific words Smiley.

2. Well, you threw a lot of links. Look: here are links that recognize Putin as a terrorist and Russia as a terrorist state.

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Putin%20terrorist%22%7D

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Russia%20terrorist%20country%22%7D

And there is also an interesting document: https://www.congress.gov/event/118th-congress/house-event/115669/text

And there is an excellent paragraph about the stated reasons for the attack, including the alleged Nazi formations that allegedly destroyed Russians. And the answer is that this is bullshit  and morbid fantasies of the Rashists. Read Smiley

3. "The United States has determined that Russia has committed crimes against humanity in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris said Saturday, insisting that "justice must be done" to those responsible."" - which means rashism can be fought with any available method Smiley

4. And here is what I demand from you - a document that says - the U.S. recognizes the Azov Volunteer Battalion as a criminal group, whose actions (list of crimes), allow it to be considered and recognized as "Nazi". Well, for example, as it is written in The Hague about the international criminal Putin, who copies his idol Hitler and repeats his crimes, such as the kidnapping and exportation of children.

Let's make it even simpler - official sanctions have been imposed against Azov or its leaders as a Nazi, illegal group, such as against these criminals: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0954.
All you are trying to pass off as recognizing them as such is someone's personal opinions and concern that weapons and funding will fall into the hands of "independent" units rather than the AFU. At the same time, no facts and evidence are given.

And that pile of links is a pathetic attempt to pretend that every document recognizes Azov as a "Nazi organization". Once again - a CONCRETE document where the U.S. State Department officially recognizes Azov as a Nazi group (as you seem to think it is), provides facts and officially "awards" such a status. Not these piles of documents about nothing Smiley

Dedicated to you Smiley
https://youtube.com/shorts/JxsOwI4yswk?si=BWnCT0Sa4EZcVehv

Haha I wonder if you'll be able to find some mention of crimes committed by the Americans in Afghanistan during the Afghan war:

The conflict led to the deaths of between 562,000 and 2,000,000 Afghans. As of September 2021, more than 70,000 Afghan and Pakistani civilians are estimated to have died as a direct result of the war. The war killed an estimated 176,000–212,000+ people, including 46,319 civilians. The approximate total deaths as a direct result of war in Afghanistan and Pakistan is 240,000.

Perhaps you can guide me where can I find a document accusing President George W. Bush of war crimes like deaths of civilians, including children or invading an independent state thousands of miles away from the US? Why don't you  Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps as a white knight in shining armor you can condemn this crime against humanity:

The video shows four men dressed in full U.S. Marine combat gear laughing and joking as they urinate on what appear to be dead men somewhere in a rural part of Afghanistan. News sources describe the dead men as Taliban insurgents. There is a wheelbarrow next to them and the scene appears as rural farming area. One of the bodies is covered in blood and the Marine can be heard joking "Have a great day, buddy", "Golden like a shower" and "Yeahhhh!".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_of_U.S._Marines_urinating_on_Taliban_fighters

You could start with writing a short paragraph condemning these terrible atrocities. You are a well known champion of human rights and compassion, so please share what you think about these horrible, absolutely shocking war crimes. I guess it will be pretty easy for you to do?  Grin Grin Grin  
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:11:32 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All your pathetic attempts to shriek, throw words, and throw dirt on your opponent, look like your attempt to take shit in your mouth, chew it thoroughly, and spit it at me. But ! You forgot, because of your stupidity, that in front of you is not me, but your monitor  Grin Grin Grin  And you're sitting there, once again covered in shit, pathetic and funny  Grin

I'm not going to bring you back to reality again, and try to put your mental health back in order. Just to show everyone how primitive you are, and how you "present facts".

So here's your next pathetic attempt.)
"Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Defense_Forces_(Ukraine )

But you have never served in the army and have never been in Donbass and in the real areas of fighting. Now, more than half a year after you were "wounded", you are still at home, not in the trenches in the East. Which is strange for someone as patriotic as you.  Smirk smirk smirk smirk smirk.

Further, during the period you claim to have served in "territorial defense", you frequented the forum posting 3-5 posts a day, which makes me think this is another lie. This is so typical of you that I'm not surprised. "

1. TRO Kiev. For example, I will give 2 brigades, one of them is mine, but I will not name which one - think about it, it will be useful for you Smiley

- 112 brigade of territorial defense (Kiev), 12 different units.
+Battle for Kiev
+Battle for Brovary
+Battle for Bucha
+Battle for Irpinj
+Slobozhansky counterattack of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (2022)
+Counterattack of the Ukrainian Security Forces on the eastern part of Ukraine (2022)
+Battle for Bakhmut
+Battle for Kreminnu

- 241 brigade of territorial defense (Kiev), Now 8 battalions.
+Battle for Bakhmut

2. See answer 1.

3. I didn't even doubt that you will search for something Smiley Then I recommend you to choose March 2022 through December and spread it out on a calendar/timeline. You'll notice some interesting nuances.)
Well, and I understand - you are probably not familiar with what Starlink (VR)+VPN is, and what combat looks like ? If you think it's 24*7*365 shooting - you're a bit wrong. Clearly brought up on fairy tales like "28 Panfilovtsy" Smiley
You are ridiculous and pathetic, in your cheap attempts to come up with stupid excuses and insult in any way Smiley

PS And you are still still all cowardly, afraid to name your country ? But evaluating your behavior - you are 99% resident of Russia Smiley

But let's get back to the world economy !

The European Commission has published a new economic forecast. According to it, GDP in the EU will rise to 1.0% in 2023 and 1.7% in 2024. The previous forecast said 0.8% and 1.6% respectively.

The European economy continues to show resilience in a challenging global context, and the European Commission in its spring forecast suggests that its growth rate will be higher than expected over the next two years.

This is due to lower energy prices, a resolution of the supply problem and a strong labor market that supported moderate growth in the first quarter of 2023, dispelling fears of recession once and for all.

The start of the year has been better than expected, raising the forecast for EU economic growth to 1.0% in 2023 (up from 0.8% in the winter intermediate forecast) and 1.7% in 2024 (1.6% in the winter).
https://ru.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/05/15/european-economy-falling-energy-prices

Ah, yes ... "price indexes on the fence" is the only "convenient" source of information for you, I realized it long ago Smiley
Tell me more about how in Germany everyone went bankrupt and everyone is out of work - amuse the public Smiley

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/natural-gas
and this is a graph of natural gas prices on the London Stock Exchange for 5 years - to see what it was in 2021 and what it is now Smiley Spread your nonsense further Smiley

Just in case - if your government, at such gas prices, is charging you x4 cost - that's your problem ! Smiley

But for the fact that you support our fight against Rashism with taxes, oppose the brown Kremlin plague - thank you ! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 04:14:47 AM

This post has zero sense and no connection to our topic whatsoever. It's pure obvious 100% blablabla propaganda. Pretty damn low quality. You accuse others of being similar to Hitler and acting like him but for some reason if I read your post aloud in my head it reminds me of someone... interesting, huh?   Grin

Apart from the EU nations and American vassals such as Japan and Australia, no one cares about this war as of now. It has been going on for more than 18 months and by now the rest of the world has realized that it is essentially a proxy war between Russia and the US, rather than one between Russia and Ukraine. For us Indians, there have been both positives and negatives from the war. As a result of sanctions, we are getting cheap crude oil and refined products from Russia, but at the same time the prices of wheat, sunflower oil, fertilizer and soya has gone up.
It can hardly be argued that few people are interested in Russia's war against Ukraine because it has been going on for a very long time, more than a year and a half. The consequences of this war on the world economy continue to gain momentum, it just affects more and more states. Every day, through the fault of Russia, tens of thousands of mines, rockets and shells explode, which pollute the soil and continue to globally change the climate on the planet. It is unlikely that this does not affect the interests of every person living on Earth. Russia has been deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure in Ukraine and has been heavily bombing Ukrainian grain storage facilities and port infrastructure in recent months. Such actions reduce the world's food supply and will certainly have a negative impact on developing countries and countries in Africa.

The Putin regime is now just hoping that states and their populations are tired and that this will reduce the assistance they provide to Ukraine. But evil must be punished. Otherwise, it will spread across our planet, bringing chaos, hunger and devastation, bringing another World War closer and a general collapse for human civilization.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 11:11:17 AM

Russia Ukraine War has now become a curse it is not only a war but a torture to developing and developed countries.

World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos.... World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos....
And now Russia is at war not only against Ukraine, Russia is at war against civilization, progress, development, freedom.

This post has zero sense and no connection to our topic whatsoever. It's pure obvious 100% blablabla propaganda. Pretty damn low quality. You accuse others of being similar to Hitler and acting like him but for some reason if I read your post aloud in my head it reminds me of someone... interesting, huh?   Grin

I have little interest in your mental disorders, voices, images Smiley
RASHISM is the official designation of the Nazi regime of modern Russia.
Many symbols of the Third Reich" are adopted 1:1 by Putin's party. And the habits of the Fuhrer - by the underfuhrer himself. From youth organization to kidnapping and export of children from the temporarily occupied territories - a full tracing of Nazism. True, in Russian, everything is done with crooked hands, as always. As well as almost everything that is done in Russia Smiley
So fight your voices in your head - psychiatry in developed countries is now at a high level, and you will be pulled out.... Although I am sure that you live in some Rostov or Syzran, that's why you behave like that Smiley)

Once again, let's shift our attention from your mental problems and get back to the world economy Smiley

I remember someone recently argued that gas is "very expensive in Europe" ? Smiley No sooner had I dunked this someone in the reality, where the price today and in 2021 is actually equal, as .... For someone else disappointment came Smiley

Electricity and gas prices in Germany for customers of the utility company EON will be reduced from September 1.
 Electricity prices will drop by an average of 18% and gas prices by 28%.

Not only are these Germans not going to freeze, but they are also reducing prices? Outrageous Russophobia!  Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 04:47:41 PM

Now is the time for all the world leaders to sit together and come to a decision and find out the root cause of the war. Now only those who are leading are not taking into account they do not want the war stop to be an organization with nations and their effective measures to force the two sides to sit together and stop the war. All world leaders should force them to sit together and solve their problems
If the root cause of Russia’s attack on Ukraine is not clear to anyone, then it is worth recalling what Putin said about such goals. This is “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine. Taking into account the fact that several months before the start of a full-scale war, Putin denied the existence of a Ukrainian nation as such, it becomes clear that Putin’s Russia wants to destroy Ukraine as a state and Ukrainians as a nation.

Such goals were expressed more eloquently by one of the former leaders of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, Pavel Gubarev, in October 2022 in a videotaped statement about the Ukrainians: “These are Russian people possessed by the devil. We are not going to kill them, but we want to convince them. But if "You don't want us to convince you, we will kill you. We will kill as many as necessary - 1 million, 5 million, or exterminate all of you. Until you understand that you are possessed and need treatment." Even after a year and a half of war, Gubarev’s views did not change. He recently stated that Ukrainians “are the same people, indistinguishable from us, simply infected with the bacillus of anti-Russianism.” They “believe in some completely mythical idea,” namely, that they are a separate nation.

This is pure Russian Nazism, when they kill only because the residents of Ukraine consider themselves Ukrainians and at the same time extol their Russian nation. This is also in the context of the fact that the topic of supposedly Ukrainian Nazis was raised above.
It is pointless and useless to sit down for negotiations with people who propagate such an ideology.
https://www.svoboda.org/a/byvshiy-narodnyy-gubernator-dnr-gubarev---ob-ukraintsah-vseh-istrebim-/32076556.html

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 05:48:31 PM

Now is the time for all the world leaders to sit together and come to a decision and find out the root cause of the war. Now only those who are leading are not taking into account they do not want the war stop to be an organization with nations and their effective measures to force the two sides to sit together and stop the war. All world leaders should force them to sit together and solve their problems
If the root cause of Russia’s attack on Ukraine is not clear to anyone, then it is worth recalling what Putin said about such goals. This is “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine. Taking into account the fact that several months before the start of a full-scale war, Putin denied the existence of a Ukrainian nation as such, it becomes clear that Putin’s Russia wants to destroy Ukraine as a state and Ukrainians as a nation.

Such goals were expressed more eloquently by one of the former leaders of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, Pavel Gubarev, in October 2022 in a videotaped statement about the Ukrainians: “These are Russian people possessed by the devil. We are not going to kill them, but we want to convince them. But if "You don't want us to convince you, we will kill you. We will kill as many as necessary - 1 million, 5 million, or exterminate all of you. Until you understand that you are possessed and need treatment." Even after a year and a half of war, Gubarev’s views did not change. He recently stated that Ukrainians “are the same people, indistinguishable from us, simply infected with the bacillus of anti-Russianism.” They “believe in some completely mythical idea,” namely, that they are a separate nation.

This is pure Russian Nazism, when they kill only because the residents of Ukraine consider themselves Ukrainians and at the same time extol their Russian nation. This is also in the context of the fact that the topic of supposedly Ukrainian Nazis was raised above.
It is pointless and useless to sit down for negotiations with people who propagate such an ideology.
https://www.svoboda.org/a/byvshiy-narodnyy-gubernator-dnr-gubarev---ob-ukraintsah-vseh-istrebim-/32076556.html

The war has been going on for more than a year and you are still not aware that the war happened because they want Ukraine to join NATO while Putin warns them not to do it. Because it's a threat to national security to them.

They just understand that the US will also not allow Russia or China to have a military base near the US. It's the same as that. But Ukraine is important to Russia because it has the black sea/Crimea.

Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 05:55:08 AM

The war has been going on for more than a year and you are still not aware that the war happened because they want Ukraine to join NATO while Putin warns them not to do it. Because it's a threat to national security to them.

Russia's large-scale military attack on Ukraine has been going on for the 19th month, that is, for more than a year and a half. The fact that Putin did not want Ukraine to join NATO is not the main reason for Russia's attack on Ukraine. If the question of Ukraine's membership in NATO had not arisen, Putin and his circle would have come up with another reason for attacking Ukraine.

If Putin was so afraid of increasing Russia’s direct border with NATO members, why then did Russia not react in any way to the fact that on April 4, 2023, Finland became the 31st NATO member state after the attack on Ukraine? After all, after its entry into the North Atlantic Alliance, NATO’s common border with Russia doubled and reached 2,600 kilometers. Finland, which joined the Western defense alliance against the backdrop of the Russian invasion of Ukraine that began in February 2022, has a 1,300-kilometer border with the Russian Federation in the far north.

Putin has a manic idea to forcefully return the former Soviet republics to his new empire, and he puts this idea into practice by attacking Ukraine. Let me remind you that every state has the inalienable right to determine its own foreign policy and decide which military or economic unions to join, and to indulge some underfuhrers only means increasing their appetites.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:00:52 AM

They just understand that the US will also not allow Russia or China to have a military base near the US. It's the same as that. But Ukraine is important to Russia because it has the black sea/Crimea.
If someone claims that he doesn't know a war is going on in Ukraine, then the person may either not be in an urban area or doesn't care about what is going on in the world around him. This was the talk of the town then, both local and international news outlets propagated it. This is a senseless Putin war that he thought he could win easily, but he was wrong. Putin has no right to engage a sovereign nation for whatsoever reason, any independent country is free to ally with anyone they choose to.

China is the main reason for NATO of today, not Russia, and Russia could have been the second most powerful voice in NATO if Putin saw things the way other European countries see it. I don't know how any country will attack such a nuclear power country like Russia without thinking twice. Why that much fear to the point of wasting thousands of lives in his senseless war?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:37:41 PM
Merited by 1miau (2)

Russia's large-scale military attack on Ukraine has been going on for the 19th month, that is, for more than a year and a half. The fact that Putin did not want Ukraine to join NATO is not the main reason for Russia's attack on Ukraine. If the question of Ukraine's membership in NATO had not arisen, Putin and his circle would have come up with another reason for attacking Ukraine.

The thesis that Russia attacked Ukraine because of Ukraine's alleged desire to join NATO is a "Russian information duck", which they then tried to justify themselves with. The problem is... Russia's attack on Ukraine took place in early 2014, when the seat of the criminal president Yanukovych was still warm, and there was no talk of NATO or even "near" it. The desire (but not the plan of accession) of Ukraine to become a member of NATO, officially appeared only at the end of 2018 and was not formalized as "join NATO", but "choosing a vector for potential membership in NATO", and one of the main goals was to restore and reform the army, and departure from the standards of the USSR. So the idea of Ukraine's membership in NATO is a consequence of Russian aggression, not the other way around.

So Russia, as always, is primitively lying, trying to justify its crimes.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:05:32 PM

The thesis that Russia attacked Ukraine because of Ukraine's alleged desire to join NATO is a "Russian information duck", which they then tried to justify themselves with. The problem is... Russia's attack on Ukraine took place in early 2014, when the seat of the criminal president Yanukovych was still warm, and there was no talk of NATO or even "near" it. The desire (but not the plan of accession) of Ukraine to become a member of NATO, officially appeared only at the end of 2018 and was not formalized as "join NATO", but "choosing a vector for potential membership in NATO", and one of the main goals was to restore and reform the army, and departure from the standards of the USSR. So the idea of Ukraine's membership in NATO is a consequence of Russian aggression, not the other way around.

So Russia, as always, is primitively lying, trying to justify its crimes.

I guess you wanted to say after a US sponsored and masterminded coup in Ukraine (I hope the cookies were worth it haha?) and overthrowing legitimate president Yanukovych, coup leaders aka US sockpuppets suddenly realized they need to join NATO? Muahaha...  Grin

Insanity

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 07:19:08 PM

As a result of the war between these two countries, Ukraine and Russia, almost all countries of the world are in economic crisis. With the products of these two countries, Ukraine and Russia, the needs of almost all countries are covered. The long-running war between Ukraine and Russia has put many risks in the supply and exchange of goods. Failure to properly exchange Russian food products and Ukraine's energy products has created a global crisis. Due to this crisis, the prices of everything are increasing day by day. This is clear as a result of the war between Ukraine and Russia, the global economy has suffered a major collapse

Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 02:31:12 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 02:50:49 PM by Argoo

I guess you wanted to say after a US sponsored and masterminded coup in Ukraine (I hope the cookies were worth it haha?) and overthrowing legitimate president Yanukovych, coup leaders aka US sockpuppets suddenly realized they need to join NATO? Muahaha...  Grin

You incorrectly state the events that took place in Ukraine from November 2013 to February 2014, which went down in the history of Ukraine as the Revolution of Dignity. Since many participants in this forum probably do not know these events, I will provide a brief chronology of them here.

On November 21, 2013, the government of Mykola Azarov decided to suspend the process of preparing for the signing of an association agreement between Ukraine and the EU. This happened at a time when President Viktor Yanukovych assured journalists in Vienna that Ukraine’s European integration was continuing. At the EU summit, Yanukovych refused to sign an association agreement with the European Union. After this, people began to gather in the center of Kyiv. At this time, fighters of the Berkut special forces began to arrive in the Ukrainian capital from all regions.

On the night of November 30, security forces brutally dispersed activists, mostly students, on Kiev's Independence Square. The authorities motivated this by the desire to clear space for the New Year tree. Berkut's actions sparked new protests in Kyiv.

On December 1, people occupied Independence Square. Since that time, the protests have not stopped. Activists demanded the resignation of the government and early elections. Activists created a tent city and stayed there around the clock.

On the afternoon of December 11, information appeared about preparations for an assault on the tent city. Activists strengthened barricades in anticipation of an assault. The security forces began storming the barricades on the Maidan, but were unable to capture them. On January 16, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted so-called “dictatorial” laws in order to minimize protests. This led to a new wave of confrontation.

On the night of January 22, the first two unarmed activists, Sergei Nigoyan and Mikhail Zhiznevsky, died from gunshot wounds on the Maidan. Residents of Kyiv began to move en masse to the site of the clash between protesters and security forces on Grushevsky Street. At about eight in the evening on February 18, security forces announced the start of an anti-terrorist operation and began storming the barricades on Independence Square using armored vehicles.

February 20 became the bloodiest in the history of Euromaidan. The security forces began to use firearms. A video has appeared of how on Instytutska Street snipers are shooting at activists who, without weapons, under the cover of wooden shields, tried to approach along Instytutska Street in the direction of the Verkhovna Rada and the Presidential Administration. Snipers pierced through homemade shields and the bodies of activists. According to the Prosecutor General's Office, 2.5 thousand people were injured during Euromaidan, 104 of them died. The dead protesters began to be called the Heavenly Hundred.

Negotiations lasted almost the entire night of February 21, in which the then President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, representatives of the European Union and Russia took part. In the morning, the presidential administration announced their completion, and in the afternoon an agreement was signed to hold early presidential elections in December 2014. But their results did not satisfy the people. People present at Independence Square booed opposition leaders who came out to them to tell them about the signing of an agreement with the Ukrainian authorities to resolve the crisis. One of the Maidan centurions came onto the stage and declared that after 77 Maidan activists were killed, if information does not arrive by 10 a.m. the next day, February 23, that President Yanukovych has resigned, his self-defense hundred will go to storming of the Presidential Administration. https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2014/02/21/7015590/

Already that same evening it became known that President Viktor Yanukovych fled from his Mezhyhirya residence and flew to Kharkov, then to Donetsk. There he tried to fly out of Ukraine by plane, but the border guards did not let him out due to the lack of properly executed documents. After that, he arrived in Crimea by plane at 12 o’clock on February 23, where Yanukovych was met by about 30 Russian military personnel who accompanied him to the Russian Navy sanatorium in Yalta. (At that time, there was a treaty Russian naval base on the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea, which Russia later used to seize the peninsula.) Yanukovych was taken from Crimea to Russia by the Russian military. Yanukovych’s last step before leaving Ukraine was to write a statement renouncing state protection. After that, some of the guards went with him to Russia, and some stayed behind. A detailed chronology of Yanukovych’s escape from Ukraine after he ordered the shooting of unarmed Maidan activists can be read here. https://nv.ua/ukraine/events/podhotovka-panika-i-tajnye-perehovory-kak-janukovich-sbezhal-iz-ukrainy-v-rossiju-2453201.html

Thus, no one overthrew Yanukovych from the post of President of Ukraine. He himself fled from Ukraine like a coward, fearing popular anger and never appeared in Ukraine again.

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 02:42:34 PM

As a result of the war between these two countries, Ukraine and Russia, almost all countries of the world are in economic crisis. With the products of these two countries, Ukraine and Russia, the needs of almost all countries are covered. The long-running war between Ukraine and Russia has put many risks in the supply and exchange of goods. Failure to properly exchange Russian food products and Ukraine's energy products has created a global crisis. Due to this crisis, the prices of everything are increasing day by day. This is clear as a result of the war between Ukraine and Russia, the global economy has suffered a major collapse

I do not deny that the war between Russia and Ukraine is destabilizing the world economy. But don't forget that the Covid pandemic is also one of the causes of the current chaos. Even without a pandemic or war, there would still be an economic crisis because it would be the result of the government printing money uncontrollably. Crises and recessions are part of the economy and will recur periodically.

Don't blame this war entirely because neither side benefited much from the war. But there is one country that is benefiting as much from the war as it is exporting inflation to the world. When talking about the world economic situation, we need to have a broader view than just blaming war.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Biznesmen

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:09:49 PM

Apart from the EU nations and American vassals such as Japan and Australia, no one cares about this war as of now. It has been going on for more than 18 months and by now the rest of the world has realized that it is essentially a proxy war between Russia and the US, rather than one between Russia and Ukraine. For us Indians, there have been both positives and negatives from the war. As a result of sanctions, we are getting cheap crude oil and refined products from Russia, but at the same time the prices of wheat, sunflower oil, fertilizer and soya has gone up.
It can hardly be argued that few people are interested in Russia's war against Ukraine because it has been going on for a very long time, more than a year and a half. The consequences of this war on the world economy continue to gain momentum, it just affects more and more states. Every day, through the fault of Russia, tens of thousands of mines, rockets and shells explode, which pollute the soil and continue to globally change the climate on the planet. It is unlikely that this does not affect the interests of every person living on Earth. Russia has been deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure in Ukraine and has been heavily bombing Ukrainian grain storage facilities and port infrastructure in recent months. Such actions reduce the world's food supply and will certainly have a negative impact on developing countries and countries in Africa.

The Putin regime is now just hoping that states and their populations are tired and that this will reduce the assistance they provide to Ukraine. But evil must be punished. Otherwise, it will spread across our planet, bringing chaos, hunger and devastation, bringing another World War closer and a general collapse for human civilization.

I agree with you, but partially, of course, war is not a small thing, and its impact is unimaginable too. At the same time, all should think about why it's happening in the first place. Who's started it, and why? Who's pouring the gasoline in the fire? Out of all these questions, should we conclude by accusing one country? Why are international so-called peacemaking organizations silent? There are many questions still unanswered, so, in conclusion, the leader of the country should always be highly diplomatic and keep diplomacy in neighboring countries. Even though it's difficult, as a leader who is responsible for the people of his or her country, diplomatic talk with other countries is always better than a war. Never ever think war is the solution to a problem. And finally, I don't think punishment is the solution, but stopping war, giving a new life to the affected, and making peace with two countries And all these should be done by international organizations and common-friend countries of both Ukraine and Russia.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 06:56:19 AM

I agree with you, but partially, of course, war is not a small thing, and its impact is unimaginable too. At the same time, all should think about why it's happening in the first place. Who's started it, and why? Who's pouring the gasoline in the fire? Out of all these questions, should we conclude by accusing one country? Why are international so-called peacemaking organizations silent? There are many questions still unanswered, so, in conclusion, the leader of the country should always be highly diplomatic and keep diplomacy in neighboring countries. Even though it's difficult, as a leader who is responsible for the people of his or her country, diplomatic talk with other countries is always better than a war. Never ever think war is the solution to a problem. And finally, I don't think punishment is the solution, but stopping war, giving a new life to the affected, and making peace with two countries And all these should be done by international organizations and common-friend countries of both Ukraine and Russia.
International human rights organizations such as the UN, OSCE, IAEA and others are very much corrupted by Russia, which did not spare its money on this. In addition, the charters of these organizations are very outdated and do not meet the requirements of the current time. Any UN resolutions assessing Russia’s attack on Ukraine are now blocked by Russia itself, which is a permanent member of the UN Security Council and can veto any decisions of this international organization. The paradox also lies in the fact that no one has ever accepted Russia into the UN; Russia is in the UN without permission and illegally, only because at one of the meetings it announced that it is the legal successor of the USSR.

A state that is accused of violating the UN charter should not have the right to vote in decisions made against it, much less have the right to veto its decisions. This is the essence of the current inaction of such international organizations.

If you think that punishing the aggressor country is not a solution to the issue, offer your options. You can offer Putin's Russia the territory of your country in exchange for peace. Just keep in mind that Russia does not keep its promises and after capturing some territories, after some time it will come to capture everything.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 08:06:13 AM

I do not deny that the war between Russia and Ukraine is destabilizing the world economy. But don't forget that the Covid pandemic is also one of the causes of the current chaos. Even without a pandemic or war, there would still be an economic crisis because it would be the result of the government printing money uncontrollably. Crises and recessions are part of the economy and will recur periodically.

Don't blame this war entirely because neither side benefited much from the war. But there is one country that is benefiting as much from the war as it is exporting inflation to the world. When talking about the world economic situation, we need to have a broader view than just blaming war.
It is you that is mixing things here, no one is saying that other things could not cause the economy to be badly affected but pointing to the fact that the present one, or should I say the last one was mainly caused by the war between Russia and Ukraine. Also, I don't know why you are even linking Covid-19 to this, it's a disaster and pandemic that could cause the world to be at a standstill position. However, the world has passed that and the government made adequate efforts to cushion its effect, it's gone.

Anything could induce economic turmoil, but the current ones that are still being faced by some countries were aggravated by the Russia-Ukriane war. I blame the world that depends on just two countries for the supply of important raw materials and commodities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 09:52:52 AM

You incorrectly state the events that took place in Ukraine from November 2013 to February 2014, which went down in the history of Ukraine as the Revolution of Dignity. Since many participants in this forum probably do not know these events, I will provide a brief chronology of them here.

On November 21, 2013, the government of Mykola Azarov decided to suspend the process of preparing for the signing of an association agreement between Ukraine and the EU. This happened at a time when President Viktor Yanukovych assured journalists in Vienna that Ukraine’s European integration was continuing. At the EU summit, Yanukovych refused to sign an association agreement with the European Union. After this, people began to gather in the center of Kyiv. At this time, fighters of the Berkut special forces began to arrive in the Ukrainian capital from all regions.

On the night of November 30, security forces brutally dispersed activists, mostly students, on Kiev's Independence Square. The authorities motivated this by the desire to clear space for the New Year tree. Berkut's actions sparked new protests in Kyiv.

On December 1, people occupied Independence Square. Since that time, the protests have not stopped. Activists demanded the resignation of the government and early elections. Activists created a tent city and stayed there around the clock.

On the afternoon of December 11, information appeared about preparations for an assault on the tent city. Activists strengthened barricades in anticipation of an assault. The security forces began storming the barricades on the Maidan, but were unable to capture them. On January 16, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted so-called “dictatorial” laws in order to minimize protests. This led to a new wave of confrontation.

On the night of January 22, the first two unarmed activists, Sergei Nigoyan and Mikhail Zhiznevsky, died from gunshot wounds on the Maidan. Residents of Kyiv began to move en masse to the site of the clash between protesters and security forces on Grushevsky Street. At about eight in the evening on February 18, security forces announced the start of an anti-terrorist operation and began storming the barricades on Independence Square using armored vehicles.

February 20 became the bloodiest in the history of Euromaidan. The security forces began to use firearms. A video has appeared of how on Instytutska Street snipers are shooting at activists who, without weapons, under the cover of wooden shields, tried to approach along Instytutska Street in the direction of the Verkhovna Rada and the Presidential Administration. Snipers pierced through homemade shields and the bodies of activists. According to the Prosecutor General's Office, 2.5 thousand people were injured during Euromaidan, 104 of them died. The dead protesters began to be called the Heavenly Hundred.

Negotiations lasted almost the entire night of February 21, in which the then President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, representatives of the European Union and Russia took part. In the morning, the presidential administration announced their completion, and in the afternoon an agreement was signed to hold early presidential elections in December 2014. But their results did not satisfy the people. People present at Independence Square booed opposition leaders who came out to them to tell them about the signing of an agreement with the Ukrainian authorities to resolve the crisis. One of the Maidan centurions came onto the stage and declared that after 77 Maidan activists were killed, if information does not arrive by 10 a.m. the next day, February 23, that President Yanukovych has resigned, his self-defense hundred will go to storming of the Presidential Administration. https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2014/02/21/7015590/

Already that same evening it became known that President Viktor Yanukovych fled from his Mezhyhirya residence and flew to Kharkov, then to Donetsk. There he tried to fly out of Ukraine by plane, but the border guards did not let him out due to the lack of properly executed documents. After that, he arrived in Crimea by plane at 12 o’clock on February 23, where Yanukovych was met by about 30 Russian military personnel who accompanied him to the Russian Navy sanatorium in Yalta. (At that time, there was a treaty Russian naval base on the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea, which Russia later used to seize the peninsula.) Yanukovych was taken from Crimea to Russia by the Russian military. Yanukovych’s last step before leaving Ukraine was to write a statement renouncing state protection. After that, some of the guards went with him to Russia, and some stayed behind. A detailed chronology of Yanukovych’s escape from Ukraine after he ordered the shooting of unarmed Maidan activists can be read here. https://nv.ua/ukraine/events/podhotovka-panika-i-tajnye-perehovory-kak-janukovich-sbezhal-iz-ukrainy-v-rossiju-2453201.html

Thus, no one overthrew Yanukovych from the post of President of Ukraine. He himself fled from Ukraine like a coward, fearing popular anger and never appeared in Ukraine again.

Those were Georgian mercenaries lead by US military instructors shooting at the crowd:

“The eyewitnesses said they had seen with their own eyes a group of people who had received weapons and cartridges and who would deliver fire afterwards from the building of the Conservatoire. Nergadze also saw snipers at the roof of Hotel Ukraine. They know the individuals personally. Besides, they know the organizers and clients and are ready to give their names, as well as the names of the perpetrators.”

“In all, about fifty mercenaries arrived in Kiev then and they were involved in the events on the Maidan afterwards and fired at the protesters on February 20,” Goroshinsky went on. “The mercenaries split into groups of ten men each and were dispatched to different spots where from they delivered fire.”

“Each of them [the mercenaries] received $5,000 for the job done,” he said. “In other words, these people had been brought [to Kiev] with a well-specified task to create a conflict.”

This American was Brian Christopher Boyenger, a “former” soldier, a sniper, from the 101st Airborne Division.”

“He was the one who gave us orders.”

Source: https://bsahely.com/2018/03/24/the-hidden-truth-about-ukraine-and-the-us-involvement-in-the-maidan-massacre/

Fun fact: years later very similar "carbon copy" riots took place in another post-Soviet country - Belarus. Again, young people, mostly students, lead by "activists" planned to overthrow democratically-elected president Lukashenko. But they failed this time...

All this proves yet another time that you're too shallow to understand what is really going on around you. You have no idea why the war started, what was the reason and who is making profit due to it. You are blindly consuming propaganda without using your own brain.  Cool
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 02:36:57 PM

Israel and Hamas have intensified the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, which has not even begun. At this point, it is unclear how it will affect countries that are far away from the conflict. Could Israel and Hamas be to blame if fuel prices and prime commodities are quickly impacted even in Russia and Ukraine?

It's still unfortunate for the citizens of the aforementioned nations, though. How do they manage to survive there? Given the current state of the nation, the situation must be challenging, right?

Argoo

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:47:00 AM

Fun fact: years later very similar "carbon copy" riots took place in another post-Soviet country - Belarus. Again, young people, mostly students, lead by "activists" planned to overthrow democratically-elected president Lukashenko. But they failed this time...

All this proves yet another time that you're too shallow to understand what is really going on around you. You have no idea why the war started, what was the reason and who is making profit due to it. You are blindly consuming propaganda without using your own brain.  Cool
I won't even comment on your nonsense. For any significant political event, one can find rebuttals from suspicious witnesses to sow doubt about the events that took place. However, people in Ukraine know how the events took place in 2013-2014 in the central square of the capital of Ukraine. And they will trust their eyes, and not the similar evidence in the article that you provide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: