Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:09:51 AM

It is not fully a global currenvy but i would say the effort going on to make it a global currency is really good. Many countries have been mining crypto currencies and many stores like burger king or starting to accept bitcoin or even starting there own coin the effort will take time to work but the progress isn't bad at all
Bitcoin will become global currency in only one condition if and only if all the countries business organizations financial institution like banks insurance companies etc. accept it as legal currency and I think it will be possible with in next fifteen years when the people with bitcoin idea became law makers government official like president, prime minister, minister department heads. So at time may be all the countries accept it as legal currency.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

Bitcoin is already a global currency. It is available worldwide for everyone having the Internet connection, and some basical knowledge, around the world. It us nowadays used in some developped countries a lot more than 3rd world countries, because its actual price is a bit high.
Yes we can consider bitcoin as a global cryptocurrency. I guess there is a difference between currency and crytocurrency. Having internet and basic knowledge is important to access bitcoin, if you have those doesn't mean you can already use bitcoin because there are some countries who bans bitcoin.
I think bitcoin also includes the currency even though bitcoin is cryptocurrency. in fact you can shop using bitcoin like using fiat money to spending. bitcoin has been transformed into new currency that interest by many people. using bitcoin for currency will be more simple and also more easy. you can trade anywhere with anyone in different countries with only bitcoin (one currency) thats why bitcoin can be called a global currency
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:36:02 AM

I also consider BTC is turning into a world-wide forex gradually considering that folks are intrigued on on the web currency like BTC and it is also fairly common among retailers and some of the on-line sites are also started out accepting BTC as option methods so we can say that BTC is in a way to currently being a world-wide currency
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

I also consider BTC is turning into a world-wide forex gradually considering that folks are intrigued on on the web currency like BTC and it is also fairly common among retailers and some of the on-line sites are also started out accepting BTC as option methods so we can say that BTC is in a way to currently being a world-wide currency
yes i agree it really slowly become a global currency a verry helpful currency that even the most simple person has a will to do it and it really gives as a big huge returns such as big earning an unexpected earning that is why is it now becoming popular and have a  verry good feedback to all investors that is why it has really a great possibility that it can become a global currency.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:19:34 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It will be very possible because the governments at every country likes what they are seeing in bitcoin. It can benefit them in many ways, because Bitcoin is really higher than US Dollars.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

yes i agree it really slowly become a global currency a verry helpful currency that even the most simple person has a will to do it and it really gives as a big huge returns such as big earning an unexpected earning that is why is it now becoming popular and have a  verry good feedback to all investors that is why it has really a great possibility that it can become a global currency.
Yes bitcoin is getting really very popular all over the globe now.It is the most demanded and easiest of all the cryptocurrencies available today.Rich people have started investing in bitcoin as the know they will get high returns and huge benefits in the long run.It's price is also increasing so we get good payments when we join a signature campaign.Some traders are also now accepting bitcoins for trading.In some nations,bitcoin is getting legalised too.Common people are also now taking interest in bitcoin as they need money and bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money in a short period of time.Bitcoin is available worldwide.You just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Since it found all over the global,it can be considered as a global currency.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

Already it has got termed as a global currency due to the varied features it has got. In specific the anywhere accessibility as well the possibility to convert to any form of fiat currency has given a name similar to the global currency. But, this has not been accepted in similar manner around the globe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

This is good to have eh different currencies and the bitcoin is good for you and for me as well I hope in the future you will be able to buy the bitcoin and will give you the best income and the high resource of the money in the bitcoin shopping you will not suffer In the future if you will get the high income and the price of the bitcoin is also very high as compare to the other world currencies.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:07:41 AM

It can become a large currency and then it will get regulated, which turns it into the same currency we have now but digital.
Well that is promising with regards to the utilization of the Bitcoin in the entire area, but we should also consider the drawback from this. When we talked about regulated that means that the government found a way to control Bitcoin somehow. I mean not entirely the Bitcoin but its usage, they will set regulations and eventually those will be taxed.
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It will be very possible because the governments at every country likes what they are seeing in bitcoin. It can benefit them in many ways, because Bitcoin is really higher than US Dollars.
Bitcoin price has already reached to heights which US dollars too can reach until. Bitcoin is not only limited to US now it has become globally famous and people all around the world are using  it and getting  profits from it. Many  countries have and bitcoin exchange and trade legal in there country because the world in becoming  digital and currency should also be the same.

Bitcoin is slowly becoming global currency due to its value and earning possibility and also due to it anonymous way of transfer and use.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

It can become a large currency and then it will get regulated, which turns it into the same currency we have now but digital.
Well you are right bitcoin is now becoming a global currency because it’s almost everywhere around the world and still bitcoin have a target to be in the rest of countries because bitcoin prove it self that it is one of the trust worthy and power full currency and day by its users are going to increase so I think very soon bitcoin will be a global currency.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

Yes. It’s true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency. It is evident from the increasing prices of it. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had begun. This had been possible only because firstly, bitcoin is universal. It can be used anywhere in the world without the hassles of currency exchange whereas fiat currency are restricted to only one country. Secondly, bitcoin wallet is completely safe. So now your money is safe too unlike cash which can be stolen. So by seeing all these benefits people are starting to adopt bitcoin and soon it can become a global currency.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

Calling it a global currency just now would be too far fetched. Yes it is the most popular digital currency and has a whooping market value of over 71 billion dollars but there are still many countries who haven't accepted it. Yes bitcoin has spread its wings and is becoming a lot famous but it would take some time for it to take over the world and emerge as a global currency.

However bitcoin can be surely called 'the gold of the digital era'.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:01 AM

I think this is true because more and more people are into cryptocurrency nowadays. It's more profitable and I think it's worth investing cryptocurrency. A lot of people who were able to invest cryptocurrency while it was cheap was able to earn a lot of money from it. Crpytocurrency is one of the best investment ever made because compared to stock investing, it's more profitable because of it's volatility.
scryclip

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

There were 2 stories about a month ago, in the crypto-news, I thought these was the writing on the wall as it were with regard to this.

It was that Venezuela and Zimbabwe, countries with generally Failed local currency systems, some turn to Bitcoin as an alternative rather than USD/EUR etc.
Basically it seems in these places (at least in some circles) where the local currency is now pretty much failed that BTC is a genuine alternative along side the usual global 'reserve currencies'.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

Indeed, bitcoin can be a global currency! Since bitcoin can be transacted from anywhere to anyone, with just few clicks you can do even on your phone, there is no surprise that bitcoin can be a currency to be used worldwide. It frees people from the hassle of converting to cash from one local currency to the other.
boriss3

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:35:59 AM

Ngee bitcoin are not able to grow to be entire world currency since some nations banned bitcoin.And financial institutions will definitely locate a way so bitcoin will slide.Also we need fiat to adjust to bitcoin then deliver to about the planet.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:43:19 AM

I agree. The bitcoin awareness world wide has been increasing lately. Even in my own country a lot of people are becoming curious about bitcoin. So, I guess that is a good thing for all of us.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

Yes. It’s true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency. It is evident from the increasing prices of it. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had begun. This had been possible only because firstly, bitcoin is universal. It can be used anywhere in the world without the hassles of currency exchange whereas fiat currency are restricted to only one country. Secondly, bitcoin wallet is completely safe. So now your money is safe too unlike cash which can be stolen. So by seeing all these benefits people are starting to adopt bitcoin and soon it can become a global currency.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is becoming a globe currency because bitcoin is now available almost in every country and recently its arrived in Thailand so I think in next year bitcoin will be reached to the rest of rest of countries and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase people and countries are going to support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: