Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
Yes you are right the bitcoin is increasing the power and it is being famous now, I am hopping the coming future the bitcoin will get the highest point and the most increasing price of the bitcoin I hold the bitcoin and the power of the bitcoin in my country is more than the simple money and it is because of the best and the high opportunities of the bitcoin be the bitcoin investor and the get the global currency in your bitcoin wallet as soon as possible.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

I believe so. Bitcoin is everywhere in the world. You can have bitcoin wherever whenever and whoever you are in this world. Bitcoin will be a global currency i trully believe. So when we come to other country we don't necessary have to have their money we can use bitcoin and it's cool.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It definetly is increasing more appropriation with time, paying little heed to the cost, yet its still far from rivaling world monetary standards consecutive. The best thing about bitcoin is that it knows no nationality, it is all inclusive, and that is something else that will make it achievement.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

Actually, we can convert Bitcoin to a lot of different currencies and use it in words that accept it, simply because the bank still silently accepts it even though the government has forbidden it. It works in the underworld, the government does not accept but the people still accept it, not only the dollar is the world's currency, in the future, Bitcoin will also grow and become the common currency of the human species

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

On the digital entire world it will definitely be a worldwide forex, as it is a forex of everybody and is not owned by a distinct region.
I often say to my friends who know about bitcoins, that bitcoins are showing such a great difference in international market for just being decentralization. If you don’t consider only one this factor, believe me bitcoins couldn’t be capable of giving such wonderful profit ratios to everyone. Bitcoin is becoming the world most used and appreciated currency and it will be the future currency.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

I agree. The bitcoin awareness world wide has been increasing lately. Even in my own country a lot of people are becoming curious about bitcoin. So, I guess that is a good thing for all of us.

I am very much hopeful that with each passing day, the number of people who will be knowing about bitcoin will keep on increasing. This will bring better name to bitcoin and it will help bitcoin to earn more fame. The way bitcoin is making such a very good name and that too in such a short period of time, there are likely chances that in the near future bitcoin will be the most widely used currency amongst the people.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Yes. It’s true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency. It is evident from the increasing prices of it. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had begun. This had been possible only because firstly, bitcoin is universal. It can be used anywhere in the world without the hassles of currency exchange whereas fiat currency are restricted to only one country. Secondly, bitcoin wallet is completely safe. So now your money is safe too unlike cash which can be stolen. So by seeing all these benefits people are starting to adopt bitcoin and soon it can become a global currency.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is becoming a globe currency because bitcoin is now available almost in every country and recently its arrived in Thailand so I think in next year bitcoin will be reached to the rest of rest of countries and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase people and countries are going to support bitcoin.
Now, we have many countries in Asia support Bitcoin, as Australia, Japan, Korea, HongKong ... I believe in future, if large countries like U.S, China, U.K, Russia, ... do not accept Bitcoin, these countries will take advantage all opportunities of Bitcoin and change the economy ranking on the world Cool
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

I often say to my friends who know about bitcoins, that bitcoins are showing such a great difference in international market for just being decentralization. If you don’t consider only one this factor, believe me bitcoins couldn’t be capable of giving such wonderful profit ratios to everyone. Bitcoin is becoming the world most used and appreciated currency and it will be the future currency.
As bitcoin is doing effort for us which is good thing from bitcoin we should be with bitcoin and bring a lot of people to bitcoin that they will become a part of bitcoin that bitcoin become even more stronger. As the international market said that there is no one currency which is like bitcoin. Because bitcoin having potential power to make everyone better off.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

I don't really see this happening in the near future....or in the future in general. You'd have to be willing to spend quite a lot of money to get even a small amount of bitcoin, so it's unlikely that the general public will be able to get their hands on it to make it worthwhile.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:03:05 AM

It just proves that cryptocurrency is now unstapable, many people are now patronizing bitcoin and other coins aswell. Now bitcoin is being used around the globe for payments and transactions, and everyday bitcoin users and investors are just growing in number, so its safe to say that bitcoin, is now becoming a global currency.

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:07:02 AM

I don't really see this happening in the near future....or in the future in general. You'd have to be willing to spend quite a lot of money to get even a small amount of bitcoin, so it's unlikely that the general public will be able to get their hands on it to make it worthwhile.
Bitcoin is into the early days of getting increased usage. So, it has got the increased chance of being a global currency. Maybe the legal acceptance won't be provided, but with its feature to get converted to any of the fiat around the globe makes it a global currency.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:32 AM

I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.
Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

We cant say that bitcoin is becoming a global currency because of bitcoin is accepted around the world. May bitcoin will be universal currency not a global currency, there is a difference between global currency and universal currency right ? global means bitcoin replace the local currencies in every country while universal is pertaining  to allowed bitcoin to use worldwide,  but all money in different country will be remain what it is. so we cant say that bitcoin will be a global currency.

knobson

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.
Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Yes truely said that bitcoin is becoming a global currency now a days.It is getting really very popular these days all over the world.It is also getting legalised in some nations too.For operating bitcoin,you just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Even billionaires are now investing in bitcoin as they know that the profit margin is very large.Since bitcoin is not controlled by any central bank,taxes can be escaped.So the profit margin is full.Banks are also not required.Now a days traders have also started trading bitcoin.People are now accepting payments in bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today and its price is also rising day by day.Signature campaigns also give us decent payments.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN
   █████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
komp1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

No wonder this is taking place and besides there are a lot of folks who are now getting to be component of bitcoin all in excess of the globe. But I am not positive if this is genuinely feasible or if this is gonna be approve by each other international locations leaders and most organization would choose their currencies for negotiation..
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

Yes this is very much true. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that's is spread in all over the world with such a high rate. Everyone is buying bitcoin, investing in bitcoins.  It is become globally famous.  Bitcoin is become a global currency and is most widely accepted.  As anyone from any part of the world can make transactions in other person account of different part of world.  There is no need of banks.  No need to pay transaction fees.  Safe and secure.  Bitcoin gives a global freedom to people.  Any person from any part of the world is particaipate in the bitcoins and can invest in it.  Bitcoin is become global currency as well as global investment.
Yes truely said that bitcoin is becoming a global currency now a days.It is getting really very popular these days all over the world.It is also getting legalised in some nations too.For operating bitcoin,you just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Even billionaires are now investing in bitcoin as they know that the profit margin is very large.Since bitcoin is not controlled by any central bank,taxes can be escaped.So the profit margin is full.Banks are also not required.Now a days traders have also started trading bitcoin.People are now accepting payments in bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today and its price is also rising day by day.Signature campaigns also give us decent payments.
Just a little of the billionaires have joined and invested in Bitcoin. Or maybe, am I wrong? Because the billionaire are the rich man, they do not need to announce to us when they joining to Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin also has a lot of supporters are the billionaire is possible.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.
Bitcoin is an internet money therefore it can be easy for people to adopt as long as they have the internet and they have the interest in
using bitcoin. It was created to give us convenience for our online transaction while some have also seen this as a good opportunity to invest
due to its limited supply. This will be used in different sides of the world as it cannot be block by the government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

A global currency is a currency that get accepted in any part of the world easily.
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, but not a global currency.
I live in world largest democracy, more than 80% people don't know what bitcoin is.
Many third world countries even aware of bitcoin`s existence.
So how bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
It may become a global currency but requires a lot of efforts.
Many countries have backed and accepted bitcoin as a legal tender.
In UK and USA transactions and investments are allowed in bitcoins, Japan has gone step ahead and opened ATM points for bitcoins smooth operations.
But still many countries are opposing bitcoins.
China, Russia have doughts/issues with bitcoins, they  put a ban on the use of bitcoins.
Indian central bank is warning its citizens not to invest or trade in bitcoins.
To become a global currency bitcoin has to overcome all the obstacles.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

I think nothing is impossible, now bitcoin is getting closer to becoming the world's currency.
Already many people who believe in digital currency even already many traders and online sites in the world who have adopted it.
The large number of requests and users who make bitcoin as fast as possible will become the world's currency, we just to wait for when it happens.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: