Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2026 :Canada/Mexico/United States: Discussion Thread  (Read 45128 times)
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 01:21:21 PM

They promised to have new rules for the world cup visitors because most people who come to this country don't same religion and traditions that's why forcing people to respect the hard rules is not a wise to move they forced people to somehow respect rules they don't have money but for the visitors who got enough money they can drink alcohol without problems, that's why I hope to don't see Qatar and similar countries hosting any special tournaments
I'm sure fans from the Middle East won't watch too much live at the 2026 World Cup later because they definitely won't feel comfortable when alcohol is allowed to drink freely by fans while watching live

Mutual respect for fellow fans is also very important, usually supporters from Latin America have slightly bad ethics and are very disturbing, I hope security can guarantee the safety of supporters who come from various ethnicities, races, cultures, religions

Everyone should respect each other culture and religious values. I think FIFA should devise some rules where the visitors are allowed to have alcohol and everyone in certain confined area (not in public) while at the same time convincing the locals to bear such acts and ignore if they see some of these things which are not normal to their religion.

Also, the argument that fifa world Cup should not be hosted in an Islamic country or in any Asian country is vague because football is played in these countries and they have the right to host the world cup just like the American, African, and European countries.

You should respect the country's rules after you enter any country and it doesn't matter if that country is European or American whenever you enter the country you accept some rules, but I think when they are hosting the world up they have to make some changes for the football fans who visit these countries.

Qatar world cup was a peaceful one specially for the fans and visitors as no misconduct happened because of alcoholism or any stuff we should admit this fact.
Qatar made rules for that and that were fruitful in long run, in next world cup I think America , Canada should also implement rules for controlling alcohol and beers to avoid any problem.

I agree that respecting the rules of the country you are visiting is important, but I also believe that certain changes should be made to accommodate the visitors during the world cup events.

It's good to know that the Qatar world cup was peaceful and there were no issues related to alcohol consumption. Maybe other countries can learn from Qatar's rules and implement similar ones to control alcohol consumption and prevent any issues during the events.
Actually every country has its own rules like Qatar had rules but as this country is Muslim they banned things like alcohol. However, if the next World Cup is held in three countries, then alcohol may be permitted. But I think such big events like the World Cup should be completely transparent.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:26:45 PM

I agree that respecting the rules of the country you are visiting is important, but I also believe that certain changes should be made to accommodate the visitors during the world cup events.

It's good to know that the Qatar world cup was peaceful and there were no issues related to alcohol consumption. Maybe other countries can learn from Qatar's rules and implement similar ones to control alcohol consumption and prevent any issues during the events.
every time when we have any problem - and we go to doctor first thing they suggest us to leave is alcohol - Alcohol alone has killed so many people in acident and in violence.
Had the alcohol been so good to human health - it would not have been the trouble for us. Let's admit the fact it is the root cause of all the evil and Qatar made the event successful by banning it

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:38:46 PM

In accordance with its customs and religious beliefs, Qatar enforced strict compliance. I surmise there were no ladies from Qatar permitted to watch those matches live. Prior to the start of the matches, beer was also banned. Despite the fact that the event was still a huge success, I doubt it will ever happen again due to the severe restrictions placed.

The upcoming World Cup will make it easier for European and American fans to get in. They may also be able to obtain a visa with ease and cheaper flights. Fans from Africa and Asia will have to travel a long distance in order to watch these matches and obtaining a visa will not be easy.

LOL.. the same lame excuse again and again. Qatar initially promised relaxed rules for the visitors and then they went back on their word. Initially they were saying that beer will be available during the duration of the match. Two days before the tournament started, they suddenly made an announcement that drinks will be available only for the top-tier ticket holders. If religion was the excuse to ban beer, then why the drinks were not banned for everyone? Reason is very simple. Qataris bother only about money and not about religion.
I think we will have mix opinion all the time when it comes to Qatar being the best.
undoubtedly - Qatar did great - lets appreciate and admit the fact they actually did.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:43:46 PM

I would not really agree that we criticize them without reason.
Qatar has been violating the human rights of foreign workers for years, and it has been proven beyond any doubt that many workers on the World Cup stadium construction sites were injured or killed, and most of them worked in inhumane conditions in extreme heat.
There are also serious doubts that they won the hosting of the world cup through corrupt practices.
It is obvious that there are many reasons to criticize FIFA for covering it all up and that the most important thing for them is always only profit.

the labour class which travel to the rich countreis for work are very tough people and they don't care much
its is the rich class which thinks its human right violation - if you have not yet seen human rights violation - you ought to see a lot of South Asian countries for this

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:48:02 PM

Everyone should admit that fact that Qatar was phenomenal and how things went smooth because of no alcohol policy and they should learn from  them and take it as an example that to organize a smooth peaceful event where different countries  cultures and religion have to come face to face for month or two how things can be arranged in a good way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:51:38 PM

Everyone should admit that fact that Qatar was phenomenal and how things went smooth because of no alcohol policy and they should learn from  them and take it as an example that to organize a smooth peaceful event where different countries  cultures and religion have to come face to face for month or two how things can be arranged in a good way.
Even the alcohol policy is been given relaxation to give the best experience to the international audience visiting the country. Separate place were allocated for them and certain time limits were also mentioned. This is really good and helps avoid unwanted issues arising between. In most people's case, alcohol is being consumed as medicine that helps them to be more expressive.  Allowing with limits is always needed.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:57:27 PM

I have enjoyed watching every World Cup in football for the last 30 years or so.
After the 1986 World Cup and Maradona, I thought no one would be able to top it, but then other great football stars came along like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and later Messi and Ronaldo. It is the natural course of life, some leave, others come. I am sure that at the next World Cup we will see new football stars and enjoy great football again  Grin
Mbappe will surely be a big star at the next few world cups, and I'm sure that Neymar has not yet said his last word in the Brazilian national team.
But if you are a true football fan then you will really miss Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. The next World Cup will bring new stars but the living football wizards like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be nowhere to be found. And you can never equate Neymar and Mbappe with Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
[/quote]
there is so much comparision about the Messi and Ronaldo
I think they are both superstar in their own life - they have influced the life of people and have struggled alot to acheieve this sucess

nullama

Activity: 966
Merit: 956

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 02:20:26 AM

~snip~
I think they are both superstar in their own life - they have influced the life of people and have struggled alot to acheieve this sucess

Every world cup has their own super stars.

They will always come and go.

Mbappe will probably be one of the super stars in the upcoming ones. He already did excellently well in the previous one.

And who know who else will shine this time around. Time to say goodbye to the old guard.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 04:30:37 AM

They promised to have new rules for the world cup visitors because most people who come to this country don't same religion and traditions that's why forcing people to respect the hard rules is not a wise to move they forced people to somehow respect rules they don't have money but for the visitors who got enough money they can drink alcohol without problems, that's why I hope to don't see Qatar and similar countries hosting any special tournaments
I'm sure fans from the Middle East won't watch too much live at the 2026 World Cup later because they definitely won't feel comfortable when alcohol is allowed to drink freely by fans while watching live

Mutual respect for fellow fans is also very important, usually supporters from Latin America have slightly bad ethics and are very disturbing, I hope security can guarantee the safety of supporters who come from various ethnicities, races, cultures, religions

Everyone should respect each other culture and religious values. I think FIFA should devise some rules where the visitors are allowed to have alcohol and everyone in certain confined area (not in public) while at the same time convincing the locals to bear such acts and ignore if they see some of these things which are not normal to their religion.

Also, the argument that fifa world Cup should not be hosted in an Islamic country or in any Asian country is vague because football is played in these countries and they have the right to host the world cup just like the American, African, and European countries.

You should respect the country's rules after you enter any country and it doesn't matter if that country is European or American whenever you enter the country you accept some rules, but I think when they are hosting the world up they have to make some changes for the football fans who visit these countries.

Qatar world cup was a peaceful one specially for the fans and visitors as no misconduct happened because of alcoholism or any stuff we should admit this fact.
Qatar made rules for that and that were fruitful in long run, in next world cup I think America , Canada should also implement rules for controlling alcohol and beers to avoid any problem.

What  made the world cup to be successful in Qatar was because Qatar has already set a standard that if anyone fails to hold  will be punished,  so their is no  other choice than for visitors to just go to it. The next world cup will come  well  too based on the laws and standards of the  host country.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 07:41:32 AM

What  made the world cup to be successful in Qatar was because Qatar has already set a standard that if anyone fails to hold  will be punished,  so their is no  other choice than for visitors to just go to it. The next world cup will come  well  too based on the laws and standards of the  host country.
Actually, all the countries hosting the world cup have had average success, I mean nothing extraordinary that exceeds other hosts who have hosted it, because everything has to be done according to FIFA standards, not the country's standards, such as the stadiums used, only hotels and other infrastructure that is different but nothing extraordinary including Qatar even though they are a rich country and can make more than what FIFA standardizes it will only reduce their profits, and there are still complaints from spectators and participating countries.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
len01

Activity: 1302
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:11:34 AM

Even the alcohol policy is been given relaxation to give the best experience to the international audience visiting the country. Separate place were allocated for them and certain time limits were also mentioned. This is really good and helps avoid unwanted issues arising between. In most people's case, alcohol is being consumed as medicine that helps them to be more expressive.  Allowing with limits is always needed.
Qatar is very wise in making decisions and providing regulations that can maintain peace between countries. because at the last world cup there were lots of international fans there who watched yesterday's world cup football match.
but I think I heard the news that alcohol bottles were still found in the stadium stands after the match was over. but nevertheless Qatar will not make a problem of this because they understand mutual respect so that the event continues peacefully.
so maybe some of the countries that will host the next world cup can take the example of the country of Qatar which respects each other so that the world cup event takes place peacefully.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 09:15:43 AM

Qatar is very wise in making decisions and providing regulations that can maintain peace between countries. because at the last world cup there were lots of international fans there who watched yesterday's world cup football match.
but I think I heard the news that alcohol bottles were still found in the stadium stands after the match was over. but nevertheless Qatar will not make a problem of this because they understand mutual respect so that the event continues peacefully.
so maybe some of the countries that will host the next world cup can take the example of the country of Qatar which respects each other so that the world cup event takes place peacefully.
As Qatar is a Muslim country, their rules can be very difficult for people from other countries. But this is their rule. But since the next World Cup will not be held in a Muslim country, football fans will probably get a lot of freedom. However, those countries may impose some regulations on safety.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 10:46:35 AM

As Qatar is a Muslim country, their rules can be very difficult for people from other countries. But this is their rule. But since the next World Cup will not be held in a Muslim country, football fans will probably get a lot of freedom. However, those countries may impose some regulations on safety.

I am sure they will do as a lot of alcohol will be consumed during such events as we have seen from the many previous World Cup events.This has nothing wrong in itself for most western developed countries like the ones which will held this World Cup but paired with a lot of hookers that will be around the danger of sexually transmitted diseases will increase and I hope they put some limits in this matter as when a person is drunk he has no idea of tools of protection.

Freedom comes always at a cost and if you are not careful it may cost you a lot as they say,nevertheless I am sure it will be a better World Cup in the USA,Canada and Mexico compared to the last one held on Qatar.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 01:41:37 PM

I have enjoyed watching every World Cup in football for the last 30 years or so.
After the 1986 World Cup and Maradona, I thought no one would be able to top it, but then other great football stars came along like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and later Messi and Ronaldo. It is the natural course of life, some leave, others come. I am sure that at the next World Cup we will see new football stars and enjoy great football again  Grin
Mbappe will surely be a big star at the next few world cups, and I'm sure that Neymar has not yet said his last word in the Brazilian national team.
But if you are a true football fan then you will really miss Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. The next World Cup will bring new stars but the living football wizards like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be nowhere to be found. And you can never equate Neymar and Mbappe with Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Yes it is true that we are going to miss Messi and Ronaldo for there great achievement and we hope to see new players that is going to dominate that position soon. The world cup is one of the bigger football competition in the world and seeing that we are going to miss these two players is a big absence in the history of football so far. There are players that are coming up and is going to replace them when the time comes. They have really occupied many of the big position and therefore there tenure is elapsing for a similar good athletes that can replace them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 03:04:57 PM

I am sure they will do as a lot of alcohol will be consumed during such events as we have seen from the many previous World Cup events.This has nothing wrong in itself for most western developed countries like the ones which will held this World Cup but paired with a lot of hookers that will be around the danger of sexually transmitted diseases will increase and I hope they put some limits in this matter as when a person is drunk he has no idea of tools of protection.

Freedom comes always at a cost and if you are not careful it may cost you a lot as they say,nevertheless I am sure it will be a better World Cup in the USA,Canada and Mexico compared to the last one held on Qatar.
Alcohol or no alcohol it will not affect the next  world cup games in any way. The main thing we should be looking up to in the next World cup should be good security , making sure fans should be given the best welcome all through as the game last. I know the host in the next one will give the best to visitors.
tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 03:12:57 PM

Indonesia was removed by FIFA as the host of the U20 World Cup due to the rejection of several government figures who did not want Israel to come to Indonesia to participate in the U20 World Cup event and had become quite a heated debate because this issue, in terms of the U20 World Cup, was football sports event and it should not be associated with the political problems that are currently happening between Indonesia, Palestine and Israel.
I actually have an opinion that with this mistake that was made by Indonesia until FIFA decided to revoke Indonesia's name it would have a big loss impact on Indonesia.
It's funny to see a government that prioritizes politics but forgets the achievements of their own nation's sons.

A few months back, more than a hundred people died during a stampede in Kanjuruhan Stadium in East Java (during a match between Arema Football Club and Persatuan Sepakbola Surabaya). An enquiry by FIFA found that Football Association of Indonesia was partly to be blamed, as they failed in crowd control measures. Indonesia was removed as the hosts for U-20 world cup a few months later. But there is no doubt that government intervention in sports bodies is a big issue all over Asia. Even here in India, there have been several controversies as a result of this.
The tragedy at Kanjuruhan occurred because the fans or supporters of the two teams had disputes from a long time ago and the Indonesian government could not resolve them.
Indeed, FIFA highlighted that the Indonesian Football Association could not handle the problems that occurred to every fan on the competing team and this was a fatal mistake because it claimed more than 100 lives.
But Indonesia's problem was crossed out by FIFA not because of the fault of the Indonesian Football Association, which was negligent in the case of recommendation, but because of the rejection by government officials and some Indonesian citizens regarding the Israeli national football team.
FIFA does not want an incident like Kanjuruhan to happen in a prestigious event like the U20 World Cup in Indonesia because it is clear that some resistance to Israel has been made.
I wonder why there are unscrupulous individuals who make such objections, which in fact hinder the performance of Indonesian football itself.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 03:57:22 PM

After the 1986 World Cup and Maradona, I thought no one would be able to top it, but then other great football stars came along like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and later Messi and Ronaldo. It is the natural course of life, some leave, others come. I am sure that at the next World Cup we will see new football stars and enjoy great football again  Grin
But if you are a true football fan then you will really miss Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. The next World Cup will bring new stars but the living football wizards like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be nowhere to be found. And you can never equate Neymar and Mbappe with Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Yes it is true that we are going to miss Messi and Ronaldo for there great achievement and we hope to see new players that is going to dominate that position soon. The world cup is one of the bigger football competition in the world and seeing that we are going to miss these two players is a big absence in the history of football so far. There are players that are coming up and is going to replace them when the time comes. They have really occupied many of the big position and therefore there tenure is elapsing for a similar good athletes that can replace them.

As far as I know, only Cristiano Ronaldo who have expressed that Euro 2024 might be his last dance but now that he's with Al Nassr, we're not sure what will be his plans in the future as Al Nassr expressed that they might extend Ronaldo's contract if he still wanted to play but I think it's already unlikely since he will be over 40 years old by the time his present contract ends. But for Messi, latest speculation is that he will be with the team in the upcoming World Cup because they are the defending champion and that will be likely his last dance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 05:39:03 PM

As far as I know, only Cristiano Ronaldo who have expressed that Euro 2024 might be his last dance but now that he's with Al Nassr, we're not sure what will be his plans in the future as Al Nassr expressed that they might extend Ronaldo's contract if he still wanted to play but I think it's already unlikely since he will be over 40 years old by the time his present contract ends. But for Messi, latest speculation is that he will be with the team in the upcoming World Cup because they are the defending champion and that will be likely his last dance.
But I am still not sure whether Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will play the next World Cup or not? However I personally see no chance of Cristiano Ronaldo playing, but Lionel Messi as the reigning World Cup champion captain may have some chance of playing if he is able to perform exceptionally well at the clubs. In fact, for me, the World Cup would not be complete without living legends like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 06:19:05 PM

But I am still not sure whether Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will play the next World Cup or not? However I personally see no chance of Cristiano Ronaldo playing, but Lionel Messi as the reigning World Cup champion captain may have some chance of playing if he is able to perform exceptionally well at the clubs. In fact, for me, the World Cup would not be complete without living legends like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
martinez is a coach who looks like CR7 plays for the Portuguese national team more than other strikers, so we won't know what he will do at the 2026 world cup, but if he plays CR7 there, then CR7 will be the oldest player at the 2026 world cup later

meanwhile for messi, in 2026, he is still not 40 years old, so it is very likely that he will play for the argentina national team even though he has said he will retire at the world cup if argentina succeeds in becoming champion

Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 06:25:25 PM

Indonesia was removed by FIFA as the host of the U20 World Cup due to the rejection of several government figures who did not want Israel to come to Indonesia to participate in the U20 World Cup event and had become quite a heated debate because this issue, in terms of the U20 World Cup, was football sports event and it should not be associated with the political problems that are currently happening between Indonesia, Palestine and Israel.
I actually have an opinion that with this mistake that was made by Indonesia until FIFA decided to revoke Indonesia's name it would have a big loss impact on Indonesia.
It's funny to see a government that prioritizes politics but forgets the achievements of their own nation's sons.

A few months back, more than a hundred people died during a stampede in Kanjuruhan Stadium in East Java (during a match between Arema Football Club and Persatuan Sepakbola Surabaya). An enquiry by FIFA found that Football Association of Indonesia was partly to be blamed, as they failed in crowd control measures. Indonesia was removed as the hosts for U-20 world cup a few months later. But there is no doubt that government intervention in sports bodies is a big issue all over Asia. Even here in India, there have been several controversies as a result of this.
The tragedy at Kanjuruhan occurred because the fans or supporters of the two teams had disputes from a long time ago and the Indonesian government could not resolve them.
Indeed, FIFA highlighted that the Indonesian Football Association could not handle the problems that occurred to every fan on the competing team and this was a fatal mistake because it claimed more than 100 lives.
But Indonesia's problem was crossed out by FIFA not because of the fault of the Indonesian Football Association, which was negligent in the case of recommendation, but because of the rejection by government officials and some Indonesian citizens regarding the Israeli national football team.
FIFA does not want an incident like Kanjuruhan to happen in a prestigious event like the U20 World Cup in Indonesia because it is clear that some resistance to Israel has been made.
I wonder why there are unscrupulous individuals who make such objections, which in fact hinder the performance of Indonesian football itself.
There are many downsides to the revocation of host status for Indonesia at the U20 World Cup. Not only in financial terms, but this has an impact on the development of football in Indonesia itself. It's really unfortunate that things like this can happen, which can be said to be external factors that thwarted the holding of the U20 World Cup in Indonesia.
But also the actions of some people who refuse Israel to come to Indonesia also have a strong argument, yes, even though it is closely related to politics. But what is now being questioned is why FIFA didn't do the same thing to Israel as FIFA did to Russia in the World Cup?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: